Page 307 of 355 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297305306307308309 317 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,140 of 7094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

Same here. Still getting crashes only 4S using a cydget on my lock.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,968 Times in 6,532 Posts

I believe until Apple fixes the webview issue, this is always going to happen. Better hope for a 7.1 JB!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

sethbossfan (01-25-2014), The_Durben (01-25-2014)

BOOOM here a quick teasing video for UniAW Scroller 4 by Marmoul, New RainDay build, and more exciting features is coming with his Widget and you will hear more detail from him soon

Credit to Ian & Dacal for UniAW
    Credit to Marek for RainDay Script
    Credit to Marmoul for coding and modding this beautiful artwork on Uniaw

Watch this video in HD, love this Rainday, just amazing

UniAW Scroller 4.0 by Marmoul with RainDay Build - YouTube

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (01-28-2014), nik1975 (01-25-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I believe until Apple fixes the webview issue, this is always going to happen. Better hope for a 7.1 JB!
    It is fixed in 7.1b4 from what I read. So we're sorta screwed unless we get a 7.1 JB..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Is anyone having problems with iWidget on iOS 7 such as the widgets disappear and then having to respring to get them back? Is the a fix for it or a workaround which does not involve respringing every time they disappear.

Just to note when they disappear I can't add anymore to the HS by holding a empty area either it does not show up (iWidget does not show)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gazra For This Useful Post:

2y2d (01-26-2014)

Thanks

Yes same here
    and always after an iTunes synchronisation
     iMac Intel Core i5 12 Go OSX 10.9.2  iPhone 3GS 32 Go IOS 6.1.2 JB  iPod Touch 4 IOS 6.1 JB  iPhone 4S 16Go IOS 7.0.6 JB 

iCon I maid for Boss theme are HERE

don't have any issue on my side.. did couple of test on 4S

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Strange because cydget is working fine for me. No problems with my iwidgets and I even still have groovylock installed (but not enabled).

Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    Strange because cydget is working fine for me. No problems with my iwidgets and I even still have groovylock installed (but not enabled).
    same here.. all thoses tweak works fine for me also.. just only a little bug on the cydget by scolling.. not smooth enough

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

pioneer88 (01-26-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    There are several things that can be causing it.. I run 5 or 6 iWidgets on 5S.. no crashing.. Until I add something with animations on my Lockscreen through GroovyLock or some weirdness in biteSMS too. Do you use either biteSMS or GroovyLock?
    Yes... Same thing was happening to me. Tried GroovyLock because I miss LockHTML2, but was constantly crashing. Anybody know if Bushe is working on an update iOS7/5s?

Quote Originally Posted by Matteo88 View Post
    Yes... Same thing was happening to me. Tried GroovyLock because I miss LockHTML2, but was constantly crashing. Anybody know if Bushe is working on an update iOS7/5s?
    if groovylock is crashing, big chance's is there is a conflict somewhere.. backup any info.plist you have inside your current theme if is the case from Winterboard.. respring and try again.. this is the most current cashing or widget not showing

Quote Originally Posted by Matteo88 View Post
    Yes he is working on it. Should be released sometime next week.

I upgraded from i5c to i5s yesterday. I experienced a few safemodes since I have that i5s,
    I have GroovyLock, IconOmatic, infinidock, gridlock, Winterboard (only with 77) and iWidgets installed.
    How can I see, if there is an info.plist in my theme, and which Groovylock LS or iWidget widget I can
    use, without go into safemode sometimes (the ones without animation) ?

Hi Everyone

Here my Update for Mini UniAWTv LS Widget for iP4/4S & iP5/5S

Credit to Ian,Dacal,Marmoul,Marty,RKO,GroovyCarrot,Machistic

Big thanks to Marty for the Auto-detect mod and he tested on iP4S
    Thanks to Marmoul for testing on iP5

Update :

- Auto-Detecting your Device with the right resolution

Download Link : Mini_UniAWTv_LS_Widget

Thanks

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (01-28-2014), j0k3r (01-26-2014), Marty McFly (01-26-2014), mejemaka (02-14-2014), phil73 (01-26-2014), pioneer88 (01-26-2014)

I have installed both vCloud and Epiq widgets and cannot get the weather part to work for some reason. I am not having issues with any other weather widgets except these 2. Is anyone using either of these? Thank you

Robin

Edit: I got it to work by turning GPS off
    Last edited by z06gal; 01-26-2014 at 10:10 AM.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,968 Times in 6,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by z06gal View Post
    I have installed both vCloud and Epiq widgets and cannot get the weather part to work for some reason. I am not having issues with any other weather widgets except these 2. Is anyone using either of these? Thank you

Robin

Edit: I got it to work by turning GPS off
    They have old location script that would need updating to use GPS.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

z06gal (01-26-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    Hi Everyone

Here my Update for Mini UniAWTv LS Widget for iP4/4S & iP5/5S

Credit to Ian,Dacal,Marmoul,Marty,RKO,GroovyCarrot,Machistic

Big thanks to Marty for the Auto-detect mod and he tested on iP4S
    Thanks to Marmoul for testing on iP5

Update :

- Auto-Detecting your Device with the right resolution

Download Link : Mini_UniAWTv_LS_Widget

Thanks
    Thank you for the update Is it possible to make an option, to have all the animations disabled.
    On my i5s, i have alot of safemodes when I have a LS with animation enabled.

...or can I do that myself, can I edit the UniAW6_iph5.css, and put on all Animation Containers
    a "display:none;" at the line? Or must I disable some other stuff, too. To get rid of all the animations?

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    Thank you for the update Is it possible to make an option, to have all the animations disabled.
    On my i5s, i have alot of safemodes when I have a LS with animation enabled.

...or can I do that myself, can I edit the UniAW6_iph5.css, and put on all Animation Containers
    a "display:none;" at the line? Or must I disable some other stuff, too. To get rid of all the animations?
    display none will not stop the container running.. this is a option that is kind to put invisible.. for example a script.. but not for the anomations

you need to change alot of stuff from css weather. js weather.. and html...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

j0k3r (01-27-2014)

am I missing something? this widget doesn't show up in my list of available widgets.

I've noticed that all others I have include a widget.html file...this one doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by twisted-pixel View Post
    am I missing something? this widget doesn't show up in my list of available widgets.

I've noticed that all others I have include a widget.html file...this one doesn't
    wich one?

Page 307 of 355 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297305306307308309 317 ... LastLast