Page 301 of 365 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291299300301302303 311 351 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,020 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

  1. #6001
    i'm in the kitchen cooking a widget for iWidget soon lol ios6 & ios7 only for iP5/5S.. because there is not much space on iP4

    ** it will be without BG** i just put it to see the stuff clearly loool

    Big Thanks to Marmoul & RKO for helping, you guys are amazing

    Last edited by Bacardi85; 01-17-2014 at 11:44 PM.

  2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    AWSUM (01-18-2014), Chris_Gold (01-17-2014), daddykool (01-25-2014), Iphone ie (01-18-2014), It's Mi (01-22-2014), j0k3r (01-18-2014), jawonder (01-18-2014), Marty McFly (01-17-2014), nik1975 (01-18-2014), pocketdoc (01-17-2014), RKO1195 (03-06-2014), sethbossfan (01-17-2014)

  3. #6002
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post

    You would have to blur the bg image manually or with webkit blur
    You can't just add an image over top and make it blur the bg behind. Doesn't work that way.
    Is this something that is somewhat easily accomplished? Or does it require the skills of a master coder?
    Last edited by Simon; 01-18-2014 at 12:00 PM.

  4. #6003
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    i'm in the kitchen cooking a widget for iWidget soon lol ios6 & ios7 only for iP5/5S.. because there is not much space on iP4

    ** it will be without BG** i just put it to see clearly the stuff loool

    Big Thanks to Marmoul & RKO for helping, you guys are amazing

    Awwww snaaap! Bacardi you just made my night! 😁👍👊

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris_Gold For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-17-2014)

  6. #6004
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFlegel View Post
    Awwww snaaap! Bacardi you just made my night! 😁👍👊
    i'm glad that you like it.. all the uniaw option are there 👍except i've removed the "dandelion" and "windmill" to much stuff on the screen lol and i don't like it

  7. #6005
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,117
    Thanks
    3,064
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 564 Posts

    Thanks Marty looks awesome! I appreciate the hard work bro

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1390023712.109162.jpg

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pnunez1310 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-17-2014), It's Mi (01-23-2014), Marty McFly (01-17-2014)

  9. #6006
    iPhone? More like MyPhone 2y2d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
     fr3nch r1v13r4 
    Posts
    181
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 455 Times in 85 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tamakin View Post
    ¿ Can somebody tell me witch DB iwidget it is please ?

    TIA
     iMac Intel Core i5 12 Go OSX 10.10.1  iPhone 3GS 32 Go IOS 6.1.2 JB  iPod Touch 4 IOS 6.1 JB  iPhone 4S 16Go IOS 7.0.6 JB  iPad 4 16Go IOS 7.0.6 JB  iPhone 5C 16Go IOS 8.1  iPhone 6 16Go IOS 8.1.1 JB  iPad Mini 16 Go 7.1  MacBook Pro i5 2,6 GHz 10.10.1 

    iCon I maid for Boss theme are HERE

  10. #6007
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    898
    Thanks
    1,912
    Thanked 3,165 Times in 669 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2y2d View Post
    ¿ Can somebody tell me witch DB iwidget it is please ?

    TIA
    and a link for the wallpaper too would be nice

  11. #6008
    I think it's db mini widget 2

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBigKing For This Useful Post:

    2y2d (01-18-2014), The_Durben (01-18-2014)

  13. #6009
    Hey Boricua where you from?

  14. #6010
    iPhone? More like MyPhone 2y2d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
     fr3nch r1v13r4 
    Posts
    181
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 455 Times in 85 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigKing View Post
    I think it's db mini widget 2
    Thank's in fact the real name is :
    DB_mini_gps_v2
     iMac Intel Core i5 12 Go OSX 10.10.1  iPhone 3GS 32 Go IOS 6.1.2 JB  iPod Touch 4 IOS 6.1 JB  iPhone 4S 16Go IOS 7.0.6 JB  iPad 4 16Go IOS 7.0.6 JB  iPhone 5C 16Go IOS 8.1  iPhone 6 16Go IOS 8.1.1 JB  iPad Mini 16 Go 7.1  MacBook Pro i5 2,6 GHz 10.10.1 

    iCon I maid for Boss theme are HERE

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2y2d For This Useful Post:

    Iphone ie (01-18-2014), The_Durben (01-18-2014)

  16. #6011
    Can somebody tell me where I can get weather widget like in this picture? Thank You
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1390053320.232455.jpg

  17. #6012
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    You would have to blur the bg image manually or with webkit blur
    You can't just add an image over top and make it blur the bg behind. Doesn't work that way.
    Is this something that's easily implemented? Or is it not worth the effort. I would personally really like to see it work, and would appreciate any help you can give. Thank you.

  18. #6013
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus™ View Post
    Is this something that's easily implemented? Or is it not worth the effort. I would personally really like to see it work, and would appreciate any help you can give. Thank you.
    I would have to agree with Durben. You can see what you are talking about here.
    http://miweatherspeaks.com/LSConcept/

    You can save this to your homescreen if you like. Slide in from the right and you will see a trans image with the background blur behind it. Same if you slide left to right. And also slide down from top. You can use any background and it will pull and blur it.

    The reason it works is I am able to know where the background it exactly. I then pull this background (duplicate it) then I apply a mask and WebKit blur.

    With iWidgets you can move them anywhere. You could pull a background from Springboard folder. Which is generated whenever you set an image to homescreen, but you still run into the issue where you don't know exactly where this iWidget is set on the wallpaper. Therefore you cannot blur the wall in the right location.

    Not saying it's impossible, but I can't think of a way it could be done. Hope this explains more.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (03-06-2014), The_Durben (01-18-2014)

  20. #6014
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I would have to agree with Durben. You can see what you are talking about here....

    Not saying it's impossible, but I can't think of a way it could be done. Hope this explains more.
    This is the best method. Not sure if rod is how June does it, but I'd also recommend having the duplicate wall be rendered along with the blur, immediately and then hide it via visibility:hidden or just hiding it outside of the viewport. Rendering blur on the fly is a killer, but if you have it ready and hidden it's much more efficient.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (01-18-2014), The_Durben (01-18-2014)

  22. #6015
    Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    This is the best method. Not sure if rod is how June does it, but I'd also recommend having the duplicate wall be rendered along with the blur, immediately and then hide it via visibility:hidden or just hiding it outside of the viewport. Rendering blur on the fly is a killer, but if you have it ready and hidden it's much more efficient.
    Nice addition, I render it out of viewport. Also if a mask is applied I would try to place the mask first before the blur. For example putting the mask on the div itself. Then applying the WebKit blur via CSS, and you must add it to hardware acceleration by

    Code:
    -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;
    -webkit-perspective: 1000;
    or any other 3dish transforms

    If you do not, it is terribly slow.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    Azjonnyg (01-18-2014), The_Durben (01-18-2014)

  24. #6016
    The blur webkit filter is pretty inefficient (still not a standard so understandable) which Is why I'm looking forward to widgets wrapped as apps that could (ideally) harness the native blurring effect on ios7

  25. #6017
    Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    The blur webkit filter is pretty inefficient (still not a standard so understandable) which Is why I'm looking forward to widgets wrapped as apps that could (ideally) harness the native blurring effect on ios7
    I agree to a point. Apple doesn't provide a public API for the mechanism that produces this blur. This means app devs do the same as we do with css, but with CIFilter

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    Azjonnyg (01-18-2014), The_Durben (01-18-2014)

  27. #6018
    Quote Originally Posted by iSlurp View Post
    Can somebody tell me where I can get weather widget like in this picture? Thank You
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1390053320.232455.jpg
    This theme is called Prestige.

    I can't remember if there were iwidgets bundled in but definitely SB themes for springboard.

    This one looks modified though.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Lando_Jarvis For This Useful Post:

    iSlurp (01-18-2014)

  29. #6019
    Hi again,

    is there a way to call system informations into a widget? would like to have one with free/used discspace, ip's... like in SBSettings, or better everything that is possible.

    Greetz, Wilson

  30. #6020
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson84 View Post
    Hi again,

    is there a way to call system informations into a widget? would like to have one with free/used discspace, ip's... like in SBSettings, or better everything that is possible.

    Greetz, Wilson
    Check out InfoStats in Cydia by Matchstic and Drifter

    There's widgets to go with it that do this.

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (01-20-2014), King_O_Hill (01-19-2014), metaserph (01-19-2014)

Page 301 of 365 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291299300301302303 311 351 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •