Page 30 of 365 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

I know this might sound like a pain but has anyone been keeping track of which widgets are to be used with each version of iwidget?
    Does anyone have a list or is there a way that one can be put together?

Didn't want anyone to think I was implying schnedi put something in his widgets I'm sure it's script or some of the code or whatever and I'm being way to paranoid! cause I apologize to schnedi that was not my intention and hope my post didn't come off that way.
    Also I have used other widgets of his so again wasn't trying to imply anything"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jima6636 For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (08-31-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by eskco View Post
    I know this might sound like a pain but has anyone been keeping track of which widgets are to be used with each version of iwidget?
    If you are unsure, the widgets that must be used with the unstable version, will have a file named options.plist in the main folder. Widgets that don't have an options.plist file can use the stable version. Most people have been stating what type, but some don't.

Not a perfect method, but I hope this helps!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Dirtstep (09-01-2012), elilab (09-01-2012), The.Drifter (09-01-2012), The_Durben (08-31-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    If you are unsure, the widgets that must be used with the unstable version, will have a file named options.plist in the main folder. Widgets that don't have an options.plist file can use the stable version. Most people have been stating what type, but some don't.

Not a perfect method, but I hope this helps!
    This helps somewhat, only way I've been finding out is if I add the widget and then springboard crashes when I add a widget meant for the stable version. I've been thinking of maybe creating a way to organize and arrange all the widgets into categories such as Stable Version and Unstable Versions and then having them arranged by the person who releases them and then have a dropbox link to them all in one place. Just an idea.

My GPS Weather Touch Forecast iWidget with Options
    {Only works with "unstable" version of iWidget}

Thanks to Dacal for some scriptwork for me on the original fullscreen lock of this.
    Thanks Crazyvivek for GPS work
    Thanks Eldwin for iWidget and the work put in.

Options include:
    Choose BG Style (Default, Default Alt, boss, EPHD, and "MiOS" (matches my MiOS setup)
    Turn Date on/off
    Turn Clock on/off
    Turn Seconds on (Clock needs to be on)
    Change Clock 12h/24h (Clock needs to be on)
    Choose Celsius or Fahreinheit
    Choose Language
    All options have touch forecast.

Download: DB_GPS_V3_Options.rar
    Last edited by The_Durben; 09-01-2012 at 01:20 AM.

8. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

aizomc27 (09-07-2012), azaleea (09-18-2012), Bobvk114 (09-03-2012), chevymusclecar (09-01-2012), dakkota (09-01-2012), DannyZ83 (08-31-2012), Darrenrooster (09-02-2012), Destan (09-01-2012), Dexy88 (09-01-2012), Dirtstep (09-01-2012), elilab (09-01-2012), GAIAStevef (08-31-2012), ic0nik (09-01-2012), IrobertI (01-19-2013), It's Mi (09-05-2012), jima6636 (09-01-2012), King_O_Hill (09-04-2012), Lito1 (09-03-2012), metaserph (09-01-2012), NewdestinyX (09-01-2012), phil73 (09-01-2012), pinkinail (09-01-2012), Ramses2 (09-01-2012), ruedi04 (08-31-2012), sand_man (09-01-2012), Schnedi (09-01-2012), The.Drifter (08-31-2012), Toproaster (09-03-2012), UNLOCKZ (09-02-2012), vuztin (09-01-2012), Wildfowler (09-01-2012), yakitori2009 (09-01-2012)

This helps somewhat, only way I've been finding out is if I add the widget and then springboard crashes when I add a widget meant for the stable version. I've been thinking of maybe creating a way to organize and arrange all the widgets into categories such as Stable Version and Unstable Versions and then having them arranged by the person who releases them and then have a dropbox link to them all in one place. Just an idea.
    Maybe we could get the widget makers/modders to put an "O" on the end of the widget name to signify that it has an Options plist included for use only with the unstable method.

Or just do like Durben did above!

@Durben

Nice freakin job D!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

dwizurd (09-02-2012), The_Durben (09-01-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post

Thanks to Dacal for some scriptwork for me on the original fullscreen lock of this.

Options include:
    Choose BG Style (Default, Default Alt, boss, EPHD, and "MiOS" (matches my MiOS setup)
    Turn Date on/off
    Turn Clock on/off
    Choose Language

Great iWidget Durben !

This has the most complete options menu to date!

Thanks for your coding expertise, without you we would still be in the iWidget dark ages and struggling to bring out the full potential of this awesome iWidget tweak.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Dirtstep (09-01-2012), King_O_Hill (09-04-2012), The_Durben (09-01-2012)

How can i change all this options ?

I have making changement in Config.js, but i have this :

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    How can i change all this options ?

I have making changement in Config.js, but i have this :

You have to use the unstable version. It won't work on the regular install of iWidget

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

elilab (09-01-2012), King_O_Hill (09-04-2012), Ramses2 (09-02-2012)

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

Hi Guys

I have put together some of the best iWidgets to save time going through the threads, i take no credit for the creation of the widgets this is down to some amazing work by Gunny, Joker, Nate, Durben, Drifter & Darkness to name but a few.

As you should or should not know iWidget is an amazing tweak made by Eldwin and it is quiet ground breaking.

If you want to have some fun with the iWidget tweak then just add Eldwins repo https://cydia.myrepospace.com/eldwin
    and then add iWidget un-stable "its not un-stable" and then drop the widgets in var/Mobile/iWidgets

Just tap the screen where you dont have a icon and the widget list will pop up for you to choose

and have some fun moving and tweaking to your harts content.

Like i said i take no credit for the creation and i have tweaked a few to my liking, i just thought i would share some of the best in one place

Have fun guys

Download Widgets.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

Destan (09-01-2012), It's Mi (09-05-2012), pocketdoc (09-02-2012), Rnlsmomandad (09-03-2012), The.Drifter (09-01-2012), vuztin (09-01-2012)

I think I just jizzed!!!! Great work Captain!!!

Last edited by sand_man; 09-01-2012 at 05:54 AM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sand_man For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (09-05-2012), The_Durben (09-01-2012)

Durben,
    Your attention to detail, simplicity, and marriage to theme is just STUNNING and BRILLIANT, dude. To have made this streamlined widget and married it to EPHD, ZUI, MiOS and Boss with the shape of the weather window -- it just made me smile ear to ear when I saw it. Thanks so much for your creation time and your quick share. So appreciate it! And all the options!!!

And thanks to all of your modders who are really starting to use THIS thread as your launchpad for iWidgets so we don't have look around in the main theme threads. You can still announce it there -- but bring people here.

What can I say... AWESOME.. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Hi Guys

I have put together some of the best iWidgets to save time going through the threads, i take no credit for the creation of the widgets this is down to some amazing work by Gunny, Joker, Nate, Durben, Drifter & Darkness to name but a few.

As you should or should not know iWidget is an amazing tweak made by Eldwin and it is quiet ground breaking.

If you want to have some fun with the iWidget tweak then just add Eldwins repo https://cydia.myrepospace.com/eldwin
    and then add iWidget un-stable "its not un-stable" and then drop the widgets in var/Mobile/iWidgets

Just tap the screen where you dont have a icon and the widget list will pop up for you to choose

Like i said i take no credit for the creation and i have tweaked a few to my liking, i just thought i would share some of the best in one place

Have fun guys

Pratt, first - I can't get this download to work.. It requires a sign up to a certain data hold site.. Second, several of our modders, like MaxPain and Durben don't allow their widgets to be shared from a repo or master site. They want the ability to release the links only themselves. So I'm not sure it's a good idea to compile widgets in one location without permission of the modders themselves. I thought of doing that myself for ease of finding and got my hand slapped - and understood why.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 09-01-2012 at 07:30 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (09-01-2012)

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Durben,
    Your attention to detail, simplicity, and marriage to theme is just STUNNING and BRILLIANT, dude. To have made this streamlined widget and married it to EPHD, ZUI, MiOS and Boss with the shape of the weather window -- it just made me smile ear to ear when I saw it. Thanks so much for your creation time and your quick share. So appreciate it! And all the options!!!

And thanks to all of your modders who are really starting to use THIS thread as your launchpad for iWidgets so we don't have look around in the main theme threads. You can still announce it there -- but bring people here.

What can I say... AWESOME.. thanks!

Pratt, first - I can't get this download to work.. It requires a sign up to a certain data hold site.. Second, several of our modders, like MaxPain and Durben don't allow their widgets to be shared from a repo or master site. They want the ability to release the links only themselves. So I'm not sure it's a good idea to compile widgets in one location without permission of the modders themselves. I thought of doing that myself for ease of finding and got my hand slapped - and understood why.

Point taken, I was assuming that if they had already shared them then they would not mind. I was not trying to steal anybody's thunder I just wanted to share there amazing work and thought this would make it easier.

You live and learn, sorry if I have upset anyone it was not done intentionally

Thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (09-01-2012)

Point taken, I was assuming that if they had already shared them then they would not mind. I was not trying to steal anybody's thunder I just wanted to share there amazing work and thought this would make it easier.

You live and learn, sorry if I have upset anyone it was not done intentionally

Thanks
    I thought the exact same thing and Max and Durben asked for the ability to do 'limited release' kind of like Disney only releases certain of their videos at certain times. Schnedi was fine with a repo posting. Your heart's in the right place dude! Thanks. But I totally understand their point too. Just safer to leave the repo for yourself and not offer here.

Ah... So many iWidgets, so little time…
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 09-01-2012 at 08:31 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (09-05-2012), The_Durben (09-01-2012)

just tried what Chevi posted couple pages back...

even without slide up or down the "refrsh time" has a switch :S
    Last edited by Schnedi; 09-01-2012 at 08:41 AM.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (09-01-2012), elilab (09-01-2012), It's Mi (09-05-2012), King_O_Hill (09-04-2012), phil73 (09-01-2012), The.Drifter (09-01-2012), The_Durben (09-01-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    just tried what Chevi posted couple pages back...

even without slide up or down the "refrsh time" has a switch :S
    Wow thx schnedi for doing that brother...its weird how that happens and the switch automatically adds if there are ten items or more in options. They all work but gets scrambled. A test for anyone with options no matter how many toggles you have, flick the screen up or down repeatedly, it seems if the toggles are bounced out of view they will come back scramble. Just my observation....you know I went toggle crazy, thought I was over doing it but finally found the unstable part of the options tweak. But don't get me wrong this is the best thing since gps for me.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

elilab (09-01-2012), It's Mi (09-05-2012), King_O_Hill (09-04-2012), phil73 (09-01-2012), Schnedi (09-01-2012), The_Durben (09-01-2012)

Hello Everyone,

I think I am finally done with my Seperable Weather iWidget with Options for the "unstable" Version of iWidgets.

I have added more fonts to choose from for all the text based widgets.

-img_0799.png

Now you can assign colors to your texts through the options menu in addition to font size and style.

-img_0796.png

I also standardized the font sizes to the .ttf format, 12px,18px,24px,36px,48px,60px and 72px.

-img_0800.png

For the Banner, I have added a option to turn on/off a Shine Animation.

-img_0797.png

For the Weather Icon, I have added a option to turn on/off a Spin Animation.

-img_0798.png

These can used as examples to use the options menu to effect webkit-animation sequences for your own custom iWidgets.
    I hope you like the new options, it took awhile to figure it out, but now that its done for you it should be easy for you to duplicate.

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?k4o9gqgh5ti5cds

Enjoy and have a Great Weekend
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 09-06-2012 at 08:20 PM.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (09-01-2012), Darrenrooster (09-02-2012), elilab (09-01-2012), indyzzzz (10-20-2012), It's Mi (09-05-2012), Jupp (09-01-2012), King_O_Hill (09-04-2012), phil73 (09-01-2012), pocketdoc (09-02-2012), The_Durben (09-01-2012), Wildfowler (09-01-2012)

Think I see modders adding "option" to widgets used with unstable version.

Options include:
    Turn Date on/off
    Turn Clock on/off
    Choose Language

Awesome D!
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 09-01-2012 at 11:20 AM.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (09-04-2012), The_Durben (09-01-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Wow thx schnedi for doing that brother...its weird how that happens and the switch automatically adds if there are ten items or more in options. They all work but gets scrambled. A test for anyone with options no matter how many toggles you have, flick the screen up or down repeatedly, it seems if the toggles are bounced out of view they will come back scramble. Just my observation....you know I went toggle crazy, thought I was over doing it but finally found the unstable part of the options tweak. But don't get me wrong this is the best thing since gps for me.

if i have 9 or more options it crashes and respring into safe mode! but with 8 options everything works fine

guess 8 options are enough till an update...

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (09-01-2012), King_O_Hill (09-04-2012)

Hi Guys

Have fun guys

Pratt don't mind you to do with my postings as long as you link them to my bitly link. I update my mods from time to time and I update the links I posted so if you house the mod and not the link they will be initial version of the mod and peeps may miss out on fixes or additions.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    if i have 9 or more options it crashes and respring into safe mode! but with 8 options everything works fine

guess 8 options are enough till an update...
    Yes I had 14 but didn't crash just was scrambled and it added a "switch" lol ended up rewriting the ultimate code for less toggles. Schnedi=Awesome
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 09-01-2012 at 11:29 AM.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (09-04-2012), The_Durben (09-01-2012)

Page 30 of 365 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 80 130 ... LastLast