+ Reply
Page 3 of 333 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 6656

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Thanks eldwin for making a tweak I already know how to work with Originally Posted by GUNNY29 Durban any chance I could get that to make a widget for my
...
  1. #41
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,942
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Thanks eldwin for making a tweak I already know how to work with

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Durban any chance I could get that to make a widget for my setup please I won't post it anywhere Tia
    Check twit DM
    Last edited by The_Durben; 05-18-2012 at 03:19 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012), GUNNY29 (05-18-2012)

  3. #42
    Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,371
    Thanks
    784
    Thanked 3,462 Times in 978 Posts

    iwidget - YouTube hello and very good job

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012), It's Mi (05-20-2012), iZangetsu (08-16-2012), The_Durben (05-18-2012)

  5. #43
    Developer eldwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    344
    Thanked 533 Times in 68 Posts

    @The_Durben
    Really cool looking widgets! How did you get the tweak working last night?

    @Steph53940
    Thanks =) Didn't think you could setup everything in the emulator. How did you do it?

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eldwin For This Useful Post:

    GUNNY29 (05-21-2012), The_Durben (05-18-2012)

  7. #44
    wanna-be Themer/Modder jima6636's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Head
    Posts
    1,083
    Thanks
    1,474
    Thanked 4,144 Times in 824 Posts

    hmmmm ( This tweak is based on WyndWarrior's PerPageHTML, which I really like, with some changes made to address my personal preferences. Credits to him for the awesome work and code snippet which got me started)
    Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchman77 View Post
    You should post it to cydia. Make sure you give credits to wyndwarrior though.



  8. The Following User Says Thank You to jima6636 For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012)

  9. #45
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,942
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eldwin View Post
    @The_Durben
    Really cool looking widgets! How did you get the tweak working last night?

    @Steph53940
    Thanks =) Didn't think you could setup everything in the emulator. How did you do it?
    Dont know really, just suddenly worked after several reboots

    Quote Originally Posted by jima6636 View Post
    hmmmm ( This tweak is based on WyndWarrior's PerPageHTML, which I really like, with some changes made to address my personal preferences. Credits to him for the awesome work and code snippet which got me started)
    What's up Jim

    GPS Mini Weather
    Good thing with this size is you can add to a blank spot and pull it over to a full page



    Last edited by The_Durben; 05-18-2012 at 08:53 PM.

  10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (05-21-2012), eldwin (05-21-2012), GUNNY29 (05-21-2012), IrobertI (01-19-2013), It's Mi (05-20-2012), jima6636 (05-18-2012), metaserph (05-20-2012), meth357 (11-23-2013), TaJr12 (07-18-2012)

  11. #46
    wanna-be Themer/Modder jima6636's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Head
    Posts
    1,083
    Thanks
    1,474
    Thanked 4,144 Times in 824 Posts

    um durban what theme and can ya hook me up wit mini weather please and thank you


    Edit: ermmm I'm a idiot I see name of theme ...lol but can I still get weather.



  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jima6636 For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012), The_Durben (05-19-2012)

  13. #47
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    323
    Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts

    how can I get these widgets ? like HTC and music player ?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to alon799 For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012)

  15. #48
    Modder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,329
    Thanks
    4,548
    Thanked 15,468 Times in 4,035 Posts

    What widgets are you talking about post screenshots and links for them
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012)

  17. #49
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    323
    Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    What widgets are you talking about post screenshots and links for them
    man how can I add the HTC and Music Player widgets ?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to alon799 For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012)

  19. #50
    Developer eldwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    344
    Thanked 533 Times in 68 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by alon799
    well I just wanted to ask how do I add more widgets ? should I download HTML widgets for perpageHTML and put them in iWidgets folder via iFile ?
    please replay cuz I really love this tweat and I really like to know how..
    thanks man !
    Hi alon799, I'm glad you like the tweak. I'm replying to your PM here so others can also read my answer. The main difference between PerPageHTML and this is that we used to have to edit the HTML to change the position of the widgets. Since this tweak lets you drag and drop widgets, there are 2 things you need to edit if you want to convert a PerPageHTML widget.

    1. You need to edit the html / css so that the widget is positioned at the top left (0, 0). If the widget is already initially at the top-left when you load it in PerPageHTML, then skip this step.

    2. You need to create a file called Widget.plist which contains dimensions of the widget so that the tweak knows how much space to allocate it. An example is provided on the first page.

    About the MusicPlayer widget, it is currently only a proof of concept that I am able to control the iPod/Music app from a widget. Even if you have it right now the buttons will not work. There is much more work to be done and I will release it if I ever get round to completing it.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eldwin For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (05-21-2012), GUNNY29 (05-21-2012), It's Mi (05-20-2012)

  21. #51
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    323
    Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eldwin View Post
    Hi alon799, I'm glad you like the tweak. I'm replying to your PM here so others can also read my answer. The main difference between PerPageHTML and this is that we used to have to edit the HTML to change the position of the widgets. Since this tweak lets you drag and drop widgets, there are 2 things you need to edit if you want to convert a PerPageHTML widget.

    1. You need to edit the html / css so that the widget is positioned at the top left (0, 0). If the widget is already initially at the top-left when you load it in PerPageHTML, then skip this step.

    2. You need to create a file called Widget.plist which contains dimensions of the widget so that the tweak knows how much space to allocate it. An example is provided on the first page.

    About the MusicPlayer widget, it is currently only a proof of concept that I am able to control the iPod/Music app from a widget. Even if you have it right now the buttons will not work. There is much more work to be done and I will release it if I ever get round to completing it.
    okay first thank you so much for replying but I didn't really understand all that.. can you just give me an edited download link for some widgets ? thanks !

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to alon799 For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012)

  23. #52
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    642
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 159 Times in 113 Posts

    These widgets look great! Does anyone know if these work on 5.1? Will these be in your repo or just search the thread? Thx!!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to ssemmel For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012)

  25. #53
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    323
    Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    These widgets look great! Does anyone know if these work on 5.1? Will these be in your repo or just search the thread? Thx!!
    they do work on iOS 5.1 I have it working on my iOS 5.1 iPhone 4

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to alon799 For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012)

  27. #54
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    642
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 159 Times in 113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Dont know really, just suddenly worked after several reboots



    What's up Jim

    GPS Mini Weather
    Good thing with this size is you can add to a blank spot and pull it over to a full page



    Will you share your weather widget?

    Quote Originally Posted by alon799 View Post
    they do work on iOS 5.1 I have it working on my iOS 5.1 iPhone 4
    Thank you. Did you have to reboot after installing?

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to ssemmel For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012)

  29. #55
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,942
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    I'll share the weather later today.
    The Slideshow as well.

    You should also reboot. In my case for some reason I had to reboot several times.

  30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012), GUNNY29 (05-21-2012), It's Mi (05-20-2012), metaserph (05-20-2012), ssemmel (05-21-2012)

  31. #56
    I know nothing! bombmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    RETIRED
    Posts
    2,168
    Thanks
    3,734
    Thanked 3,366 Times in 1,413 Posts

    This is great. FYI there is a conflict with infiniboard though.Oh and I got a widget stuck in the dock area.It vanished when I stopped the wiggle.No idea where it went,lol

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012), metaserph (05-20-2012), The_Durben (05-19-2012)

  33. #57
    Developer eldwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    344
    Thanked 533 Times in 68 Posts

    Thanks bombmom. I had not anticipated this since I've never used infiniboard. Depending on how complex infiniboard is, I may or may not be able to support this, but don't expect this anytime soon as there are more important things to fix. By default, I remove widgets that are completely out of view when the wiggle stops, so people are less likely to end up with widgets they can't remove.

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eldwin For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (05-20-2012), The_Durben (05-19-2012)

  35. #58
    I know nothing! bombmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    RETIRED
    Posts
    2,168
    Thanks
    3,734
    Thanked 3,366 Times in 1,413 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eldwin View Post
    Thanks bombmom. I had not anticipated this since I've never used infiniboard. Depending on how complex infiniboard is, I may or may not be able to support this, but don't expect this anytime soon as there are more important things to fix. By default, I remove widgets that are completely out of view when the wiggle stops, so people are less likely to end up with widgets they can't remove.
    I'm not to worried about the infiniboard thing.You can turn off infiniboard place your widget and turn it back on and it works,I figure its a layering thing. And I'm glad to know where the widget went,lol

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012), metaserph (05-20-2012), The_Durben (05-19-2012)

  37. #59
    iPhoneaholic rion_j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    413
    Thanks
    973
    Thanked 443 Times in 188 Posts

    this is sweet! probably better than dashboard x from what i've seen so far. looking forward to your widgets derrick.

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rion_j For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012), The_Durben (05-20-2012)

  39. #60
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,942
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rion_j View Post
    this is sweet! probably better than dashboard x from what i've seen so far. looking forward to your widgets derrick.
    Soon as this tweak is final and available in cydia I'll put out all my widgets
    Want to make sure all will work without conflict for updates.

  40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012), GUNNY29 (05-21-2012), Illmatic636 (05-21-2012), rion_j (05-20-2012), Sk37cH (12-11-2012)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts