+ Reply
Page 297 of 345 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287295296297298299 307 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,940 of 6890

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Rocking this beauty ImageUploadedByModMyi1389697793.432613.jpg
...
  1. #5921
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    1,909
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 1,949 Times in 977 Posts


  2. #5922
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    874
    Thanks
    877
    Thanked 953 Times in 528 Posts


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (01-15-2014)

  4. #5923
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I was wondering if anyone can help me.

    I've installed the iWidgets and iMinions pack, however whenever I follow the instructions in the first post to bring up iWidgets, I get nothing.

    Can anyone confirm to me how to get iWidgets up?

  5. #5924
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,061
    Thanks
    3,876
    Thanked 2,669 Times in 795 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by metallynx View Post
    I was wondering if anyone can help me.

    I've installed the iWidgets and iMinions pack, however whenever I follow the instructions in the first post to bring up iWidgets, I get nothing.

    Can anyone confirm to me how to get iWidgets up?
    Did you try to reboot/respring then try to tap in an open position

  6. #5925
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,454
    Thanks
    3,735
    Thanked 8,531 Times in 4,320 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by metallynx View Post
    I was wondering if anyone can help me.

    I've installed the iWidgets and iMinions pack, however whenever I follow the instructions in the first post to bring up iWidgets, I get nothing.

    Can anyone confirm to me how to get iWidgets up?
    Do you have Infiniboard installed? It is incompatible with iWidgets. You'll have to uninstall Infiniboard for iWidgets long-press to work.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  7. #5926
    My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    835
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 39 Times in 38 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yes, in my repo, that is in my sig if you need it.



    First, you need to turn user interaction off.

    Then you need to get iWidgetTapper from Cydia.
    Thank you
    I didn't think tapper was updated for a iPh5s on iPS 7.0.4.
    Am I wrong or did I misread that somewhere?

    Thanks

  8. #5927
    Developer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 100 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    Thank you
    I didn't think tapper was updated for a iPh5s on iPS 7.0.4.
    Am I wrong or did I misread that somewhere?

    Thanks
    Its in beta at the moment, you can manually install from: iWidgetTapper Beta for iOS 7 | SD Dev Studio

  9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SDDev For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (01-14-2014), King_O_Hill (01-14-2014), NewdestinyX (01-14-2014), RKO1195 (01-14-2014), Simon (01-14-2014), The_Durben (01-14-2014)

  10. #5928
    My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    835
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 39 Times in 38 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SDDev View Post
    Its in beta at the moment, you can manually install from: iWidgetTapper Beta for iOS 7 | SD Dev Studio

    Ok I downloaded it and chose to open it in iFile.
    I double tapped the file which I thought would install it but I noticed no change.
    At the end of the install script it says:
    Finished with Result Code: 0

    Do I need another app to install a deb file or am I wrong?

    Thanks

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to n0m0n For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-14-2014)

  12. #5929
    Developer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 100 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    Ok I downloaded it and chose to open it in iFile.
    I double tapped the file which I thought would install it but I noticed no change.
    At the end of the install script it says Done 0.

    Do I need another app to install a deb file or am I wrong?

    Thanks
    Reboot, add a widget, disable user interaction, enter edit mode (make your icons wiggle) and configure.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SDDev For This Useful Post:

    NewdestinyX (01-14-2014), Simon (01-14-2014)

  14. #5930
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,267
    Thanks
    6,645
    Thanked 14,848 Times in 6,895 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SDDev View Post
    Reboot, add a widget, disable user interaction, enter edit mode (make your icons wiggle) and configure.
    Working well on my 5s. Thanks

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-14-2014)

  16. #5931
    My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    835
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 39 Times in 38 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SDDev View Post
    Reboot, add a widget, disable user interaction, enter edit mode (make your icons wiggle) and configure.
    Ok thank you
    Last edited by n0m0n; 01-14-2014 at 04:53 PM.

  17. #5932
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    949
    Thanks
    517
    Thanked 2,950 Times in 726 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Try turning on GPS as well. It will use more battery though.
    If that doesn't help try resetting your network settings on phone.
    Thanks. I've tried turning GPS on and then opening a new widget, but that didn't work. I'll try resetting my network settings next chance I get. It's not a huge issue, it just bugs me.

    @NewdestinyX: I saw from another thread that you had the same problem. Did you ever resolve it, other than having to re-open MyLocation each time?

  18. #5933
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,454
    Thanks
    3,735
    Thanked 8,531 Times in 4,320 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Thanks. I've tried turning GPS on and then opening a new widget, but that didn't work. I'll try resetting my network settings next chance I get. It's not a huge issue, it just bugs me.

    @NewdestinyX: I saw from another thread that you had the same problem. Did you ever resolve it, other than having to re-open MyLocation each time?
    Nobody running myLocation on a 5S on iOS7 has it working, Sital. It's not been rewritten for ARM64 yet. So 5S, iPadMini Retina and iPad Air won't be able to have auto update in myLocation-based widgets without setting the switches to GPS and SIG CHANGE and launching the app. There is no fix now. And I'm concerned we may not get one. WidgetWeather is a better choice all around, in my view. You just need to make sure the iWidgets you are using are written for the WidgetWeather engine.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  19. #5934
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    949
    Thanks
    517
    Thanked 2,950 Times in 726 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Nobody running myLocation on a 5S on iOS7 has it working, Sital. It's not been rewritten for ARM64 yet. So 5S, iPadMini Retina and iPad Air won't be able to have auto update in myLocation-based widgets without setting the switches to GPS and SIG CHANGE and launching the app. There is no fix now. And I'm concerned we may not get one. WidgetWeather is a better choice all around, in my view. You just need to make sure the iWidgets you are using are written for the WidgetWeather engine.
    The thing is I'm on a 5 (7.0.4), not a 5S. I have WW installed too, but obviously the widget I'm using must not be written for it.

  20. #5935
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,865
    Thanks
    39,207
    Thanked 16,412 Times in 6,005 Posts

    We are in the process of having WW output a txt file with the same info as the MyLocation app. That way there will be no reason to have both tweaks installed, WW will do it all!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (01-14-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-14-2014), meth357 (01-14-2014), NewdestinyX (01-14-2014), RKO1195 (01-14-2014), sethbossfan (01-14-2014), Sital (01-14-2014), TaJr12 (01-14-2014), The_Durben (01-14-2014), z06gal (01-14-2014)

  22. #5936
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    949
    Thanks
    517
    Thanked 2,950 Times in 726 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    We are in the process of having WW output a txt file with the same info as the MyLocation app. That way there will be no reason to have both tweaks installed, WW will do it all!
    I wish I could thank a post more than once!

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (01-14-2014), King_O_Hill (01-14-2014)

  24. #5937
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,454
    Thanks
    3,735
    Thanked 8,531 Times in 4,320 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    We are in the process of having WW output a txt file with the same info as the MyLocation app. That way there will be no reason to have both tweaks installed, WW will do it all!
    What a HUGELY AWESOME idea!!!!!! Well done WW team!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    The thing is I'm on a 5 (7.0.4), not a 5S. I have WW installed too, but obviously the widget I'm using must not be written for it.
    Ah.. I didn't realize non-A7 devices were also experiencing sticking problems w/MyLocation on iOS 7.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (01-14-2014), King_O_Hill (01-14-2014)

  26. #5938
    Theyugoboy Yugo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    1,424
    Thanks
    1,733
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 929 Posts

    Simple one from DB for me :


  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yugo For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (01-15-2014), The_Durben (01-14-2014)

  28. #5939
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    666
    Thanks
    325
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You just need to make sure the iWidgets you are using are written for the WidgetWeather engine.
    WHY???

  29. #5940
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,310
    Thanks
    4,047
    Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,020 Posts

    OK, here we go folks! Still a TON of work to do on this one but I got the basics going so I thought I'd post.

    This is an Ezra themed Widget Weather UniAW6 iWidget. Credit to Kai312 for the original SB theme.

    [Tweak] iWidgets-photo.png

    Outside of the stock UniAW iWidget, I haven't seen too many UniAW iWidget mods! I know Chevy is testing an AWESOME new UniAW iWidget that's myLocation based I believe.

    I think this could be one of the only Widget Weather UniAW iWidget mods though? I would love to see any others if they are out there somewhere!

    I will share this one as soon as it's done but not a whole lot of time ATM. Take care all!

  30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (01-15-2014), Darrenrooster (01-15-2014), It's Mi (01-22-2014), j0k3r (01-14-2014), joshlogic (01-14-2014), King_O_Hill (01-14-2014), NewdestinyX (01-14-2014), nik1975 (01-14-2014), Noobiusmaximus (01-14-2014), pioneer88 (01-22-2014), sethbossfan (01-14-2014), The.Drifter (01-18-2014), The_Durben (01-14-2014)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts