Page 293 of 368 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283291292293294295 303 343 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,860 of 7359

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

  1. #5841
    Hi, I've installed the iWidgets tweak on an iPhone 5S with 7.0.4 and it doesnt work ):
    If I press and hold on the Springboard nothing happend! What did i wrong?

    Pls help!

  2. #5842
    Quote Originally Posted by t1me2die View Post
    Hi, I've installed the iWidgets tweak on an iPhone 5S with 7.0.4 and it doesnt work ):
    If I press and hold on the Springboard nothing happend! What did i wrong?

    Pls help!
    It is incompatible with Infiniboard. Uninstall Infiniboard and you'll likely be back in action.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (01-12-2014), t1me2die (01-12-2014)

  4. #5843
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    It is incompatible with Infiniboard. Uninstall Infiniboard and you'll likely be back in action.
    Insane. You are my man (: Cant believe that u know the tweaks I've installed without seeing my iDevices

  5. #5844
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,585
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 727 Times in 441 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    Still enjoying this. Thanks G-Weezy.

    Can you share that widget?

  6. #5845
    Quote Originally Posted by t1me2die View Post
    Insane. You are my man (: Cant believe that u know the tweaks I've installed without seeing my iDevices
    LOL!.. Thanks.. But I'm not clairvoyant.. I assure you. It's just the number 1 question we get on this thread when people are installing iWidgets. You question has been asked at least 150 times in this thread.. And it's always the same problem... Infiniboard. Eldwin should really put a note on his first page here in the thread and also in his package at Cydia warning of this incompatibility with a tweak as popular as Infiniboard.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (01-12-2014)

  8. #5846

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (01-12-2014), Marty McFly (01-12-2014), pocketdoc (01-15-2014), RKO1195 (01-12-2014)

  10. #5847
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto1000 View Post
    Here și one from NateD a cool Widget maybee You get it Work 😁 http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s-new-skins-themes-launches/816076-auros-enlight-your-phone-%thread_page%-print.html

    Thx Alot 👊💢
    You got it brother. I'll take a look a bit later and post a link if I'm able to get it going for ya.

  11. #5848
    Eldwin,

    Is it possible to put a toggle switch in the settings app that when turned on it will place the widget 20px higher for those that want it to come in at the top of the screen instead of just below the status bar. I believe this is what Ian was hinting too. Great job bro! Def #1 tweak!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (01-12-2014), RKO1195 (01-12-2014), The_Durben (01-12-2014)

  13. #5849
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Eldwin,

    Is it possible to put a toggle switch in the settings app that when turned on it will place the widget 20px higher for those that want it to come in at the top of the screen instead of just below the status bar. I believe this is what Ian was hinting too. Great job bro! Def #1 tweak!
    Thanks, King.. That's what I said in my post several pages back too. We wouldn't need two tweaks - just another switch like "User Interaction" in every iWidget that gets instantiated.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-12-2014)

  15. #5850
    how do i locate eldwins widgets on cydia?

  16. #5851
    Quote Originally Posted by aleandroid View Post
    how do i locate eldwins widgets on cydia?
    He doesn't design iWidgets. Other themers do. And they're scattered everywhere on the theme threads. There are several on Cydia. Read back a couple of pages to find some by Durben who does Quality work !

  17. #5852
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    He doesn't design iWidgets. Other themers do. And they're scattered everywhere on the theme threads. There are several on Cydia. Read back a couple of pages to find some by Durben who does Quality work !
    can you help me find this one?
    tumblr_mz77t8WVgK1qgolg9o1_1280.jpg

  18. #5853

  19. #5854
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Never seen that one - sorry..,
    alright thanks. i saw it on zooropalgs tumblr

  20. #5855
    My widgets are fine but I lost my Cydia icon. How do I get that back? Thanks


    Got it back by going to settings/general/reset/reset home screen to default in the event this happens to anyone
    Last edited by z06gal; 01-12-2014 at 07:03 PM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to z06gal For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-12-2014)

  22. #5856
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    LOL!.. Thanks.. But I'm not clairvoyant.. I assure you. It's just the number 1 question we get on this thread when people are installing iWidgets. You question has been asked at least 150 times in this thread.. And it's always the same problem... Infiniboard. Eldwin should really put a note on his first page here in the thread and also in his package at Cydia warning of this incompatibility with a tweak as popular as Infiniboard.
    You know the first page is usually the last read.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-13-2014)

  24. #5857
    Modder & Coder <Ian Nicoll/>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,784
    Thanks
    8,984
    Thanked 23,564 Times in 4,686 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Eldwin,

    Is it possible to put a toggle switch in the settings app that when turned on it will place the widget 20px higher for those that want it to come in at the top of the screen instead of just below the status bar. I believe this is what Ian was hinting too. Great job bro! Def #1 tweak!
    And a switch for Behind the icons would be magic, but not sure if it's possible!
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 01-12-2014 at 08:49 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-13-2014), Noobiusmaximus (01-12-2014), RKO1195 (01-12-2014), The_Durben (01-12-2014)

  26. #5858
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    And a switch for Behind the icons would be magic.
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that even possible for a tweak like iWidgets?

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    revaewmada (01-12-2014), The_Durben (01-13-2014)

  28. #5859
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    And a switch for Behind the icons would be magic, but not sure if it's possible!



    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that even possible for a tweak like iWidgets?
    Probably yes. The problem would be finding a different way to remove/move them as they are "under" the icons.
    You'd be touching the icons and not the widget.

    Still, anything is possible I guess. eldwin will know better I'm sure
    Last edited by The_Durben; 01-12-2014 at 09:36 PM.

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (01-12-2014), King_O_Hill (01-13-2014), RKO1195 (01-12-2014)

  30. #5860
    Modder & Coder <Ian Nicoll/>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,784
    Thanks
    8,984
    Thanked 23,564 Times in 4,686 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Probably yes. The problem would be finding a different way to remove/move them as they are "under" the icons.
    You'd be touching the icons and not the widget.

    Still, anything is possible I guess. eldwin will know better I'm sure
    Yeah, it wouldn't really be iWidgets anymore, maybe a new tweak idea though! Something where we could place widgets maybe on an adjustable grid and have them behind the icons.
    Kinda like PerPageHTML but being able to choose where on the screen the widget goes.
    And since iWidgets is based on the PerPage code, Eldwin might be able to pull off something like this.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 01-12-2014 at 09:43 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-13-2014), The_Durben (01-12-2014)

Page 293 of 368 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283291292293294295 303 343 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •