Page 277 of 365 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267275276277278279 287 327 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,540 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

  1. #5521
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 966 Times in 234 Posts

    [QUOTE=NaydaB;6908431]

    What's the name of this theme?

  2. #5522
    [QUOTE=Mark_sweden;6917339]
    Quote Originally Posted by NaydaB View Post


    What's the name of this theme?
    It was imaginarium I think by IskariotA but he may have changed the name. May still be WIP too. But he's a beast and his ideas are hot!

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (07-23-2013), King_O_Hill (07-22-2013), metaserph (07-31-2013), RKO1195 (07-22-2013), The_Durben (07-30-2013)

  4. #5523
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    It was imaginarium I think by IskariotA but he may have changed the name. May still be WIP too. But he's a beast and his ideas are hot!
    Damn J, you get around bro!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (07-22-2013)

  6. #5524
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Damn J, you get around bro!
    That's what she said before I got married. Ha!

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-22-2013), Mav1971 (07-22-2013), RKO1195 (07-22-2013), TaJr12 (08-12-2013), The_Durben (07-30-2013)

  8. #5525
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,129
    Thanks
    2,850
    Thanked 3,546 Times in 1,406 Posts

    Nice! Lol I tried so my wife wouldn't find out hahahah

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (07-22-2013)

  10. #5526
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 240 Times in 122 Posts

    Hi guys, do u think its possible to put together a google calendar agenda iwidget that actually functions? I have tried but its very ugly and usually doesnt work!

  11. #5527
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 240 Times in 122 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Hi guys, do u think its possible to put together a google calendar agenda iwidget that actually functions? I have tried but its very ugly and usually doesnt work!
    Nobody huh?

  12. #5528
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Nobody huh?
    It can be done, but how would you get the data?

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    IrobertI (07-30-2013), Splatty79 (07-30-2013)

  14. #5529
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 240 Times in 122 Posts

    just embed the calender.....eg shared on my website from my personal calendar....

    <iframe src="https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?showTitle=0&amp;showPrint=0&amp;showTabs=0&a mp;showCalendars=0&amp;showTz=0&amp;height=580&amp ;wkst=1&amp;bgcolor=%23ffffff&amp;src=leighton.spl att%40gmail.com&amp;color=%23060D5E&amp;ctz=Austra lia%2FSydney" style=" border-width:0 " width="935" height="580" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

    IrobertI (07-30-2013)

  16. #5530
    Livin the iPhone Life IrobertI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bavaria Germany
    Posts
    1,135
    Thanks
    5,371
    Thanked 1,614 Times in 730 Posts

    This will be cool a Calendar Iwidget 💢👊😉

  17. #5531
    Slow down, I didn't say I was making it. I was just wondering what would pass the info. I'm still not convinced that it can be done that easily due to iWidget limitations. I'm still thinking that it is going to need some kind of tweak to make this work. My initial thought would be that it may be possible to jquery the calendar to obtain an XML or JSON response. That would make this very possible, but I'm not sure if those response files are possible using google cal.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  18. #5532
    Livin the iPhone Life IrobertI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bavaria Germany
    Posts
    1,135
    Thanks
    5,371
    Thanked 1,614 Times in 730 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Slow down, I didn't say I was making it. I was just wondering what would pass the info. I'm still not convinced that it can be done that easily due to iWidget limitations. I'm still thinking that it is going to need some kind of tweak to make this work. My initial thought would be that it may be possible to jquery the calendar to obtain an XML or JSON response. That would make this very possible, but I'm not sure if those response files are possible using google cal.
    Is it Not Possible to make it from The Apple Callendar ? 😳

  19. #5533
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto1000 View Post
    Is it Not Possible to make it from The Apple Callendar ? 😳
    I am 99% sure that would require a substrate tweak.

    But I did find some info on pulling JSON data from google cal.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    IrobertI (07-30-2013), Splatty79 (07-30-2013)

  21. #5534
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 240 Times in 122 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I am 99% sure that would require a substrate tweak.

    But I did find some info on pulling JSON data from google cal.
    Sweet!

    I have progressed, but it comes up with 'Events from one or more calendars could not be shown here because you do not have the permission to view them', yet this same code works fine on my website.

    Would the substrate tweak help?

    Thanks for having a look mate

  22. #5535
    [QUOTE=chevymusclecar;6917408]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post

    It was imaginarium I think by IskariotA but he may have changed the name. May still be WIP too. But he's a beast and his ideas are hot!
    I actually really like that. Is it still available for downloading?

  23. #5536
    How do I search the thread TIA

  24. #5537
    King & Durben,
    It's been another couple months since the last update on the new Weather tweak. Are we any closer to release?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-04-2013)

  26. #5538
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    King & Durben,
    It's been another couple months since the last update on the new Weather tweak. Are we any closer to release?
    Real close. There's been a thread for a bit.
    Here -> Widget Weather

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    IrobertI (08-04-2013), King_O_Hill (08-04-2013), Marty McFly (08-04-2013), TEK_2012 (08-15-2013)

  28. #5539
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    King & Durben,
    It's been another couple months since the last update on the new Weather tweak. Are we any closer to release?
    It looks like we are waiting for a final version ATM.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (08-04-2013)

  30. #5540
    Sounds great. I'll check out new thread.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Page 277 of 365 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267275276277278279 287 327 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •