Page 273 of 365 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263271272273274275 283 323 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,460 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

Thanks
    Thanked 15,562 Times in 7,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    No, it's stupidity.

I think that some people don't even realize what is pirated and what isn't. They are just used to getting everything from those sites.

I hope that you helped them anyway!
    Well his question was more related to the iWidgets tweak in general than the icons I did. Said he couldn't get his menu to come up.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (07-14-2013)

We've all had that problem
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-22-2013), King_O_Hill (07-14-2013), Simon (07-14-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    We've all had that problem
    Lol

I hope that you helped them anyway!
    Well first email all I sent back was the package name showing he pirated it. He didn't get it, asked what it was lol. So I explained it to him.

I did then add at the bottom that it is most likely a tweak conflict with infiniboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Lol

Well first email all I sent back was the package name showing he pirated it. He didn't get it, asked what it was lol. So I explained it to him.

I did then add at the bottom that it is most likely a tweak conflict with infiniboard.
    You should have told him that it was most likely a wallet issue with a little touch of ethics thrown in to boot!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

7. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-22-2013)

Ya know what I found out today? The "brightness" issue with the screen getting dark after respring so many were lamenting after jailbreak? Well it's an iOS6 thing period!! My daughter has been having the issue ever since she went to iOS6.. She never jail breaks. !! Who knew! Just saw it happen myself today on her iP4S .. Resolved by simply putting phone to sleep and and rewaking. The phone went dim after a simple put to sleep.. No respring on stock phones of course..

Anyone else notice this?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

a question where i didn't find an answer, thus i searched a lot -> what has to be done that a widget, which is overlapping an icon doesn't "block" the launch of this app? for example that animated app icons widgets can be placed above the real icons, but the icons below such widgets are still launchable... could not get an answer on this one, unfortunately. i had thought about the z-index doing its work here, but i don't think i am on the right way... anybody who can point me in the right direction?

@NewdestinyX encountered that once on the iphone 4 of my girlfriend, before the jailbreak... after i jailbroke it, she doesnt experienced it again... she has few tweaks on her phone, so no need to respring it very often

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nirvana019 View Post
    a question where i didn't find an answer, thus i searched a lot -> what has to be done that a widget, which is overlapping an icon doesn't "block" the launch of this app? for example that animated app icons widgets can be placed above the real icons, but the icons below such widgets are still launchable... could not get an answer on this one, unfortunately. i had thought about the z-index doing its work here, but i don't think i am on the right way... anybody who can point me in the right direction?

@NewdestinyX encountered that once on the iphone 4 of my girlfriend, before the jailbreak... after i jailbroke it, she doesnt experienced it again... she has few tweaks on her phone, so no need to respring it very often
    The widget plist is what controls this. If you install iWidget tapper when you make icons wiggle it will show you what the touch area of an iWidget is with a green box.

The widget plist is what controls this. If you install iWidget tapper when you make icons wiggle it will show you what the touch area of an iWidget is with a green box.
    hm, but in the widget.plist more or less only the width and the height of the widgets are defined, and with the help of iwidgettapper i can see the touch area, i know, but what if i don't want that the widget is tapable, but the icon behind this widget? another example, there is an iminions iwidget pack out on cydia; i kinda like those little guys, so wanted a few of them "in front" of my icons, so in fact they stand before the appicons and so the "touch area" of this widget overlays an whole appicon in the back, which makes it impossible to launch the app behind this widget... or did i miss anything here?

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ya know what I found out today? The "brightness" issue with the screen getting dark after respring so many were lamenting after jailbreak? Well it's an iOS6 thing period!! My daughter has been having the issue ever since she went to iOS6.. She never jail breaks. !! Who knew! Just saw it happen myself today on her iP4S .. Resolved by simply putting phone to sleep and and rewaking. The phone went dim after a simple put to sleep.. No respring on stock phones of course..

Anyone else notice this?
    Yes, this is well known and documented. The sleep/on sequence is the preferred method of correction even for jail broken devices.

Quote Originally Posted by nirvana019 View Post
    hm, but in the widget.plist more or less only the width and the height of the widgets are defined, and with the help of iwidgettapper i can see the touch area, i know, but what if i don't want that the widget is tapable, but the icon behind this widget? another example, there is an iminions iwidget pack out on cydia; i kinda like those little guys, so wanted a few of them "in front" of my icons, so in fact they stand before the appicons and so the "touch area" of this widget overlays an whole appicon in the back, which makes it impossible to launch the app behind this widget... or did i miss anything here?
    Yes, you missed that if you adjust the touchable area of the widget with the plist, then you can tap on what's underneath it from either the bottom or the right side. The upper left corner needs to be 0,0 of the position to be placed initially. Thanks to The_Durben for this!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 07-14-2013 at 07:56 PM.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-22-2013), nirvana019 (07-15-2013), Simon (07-14-2013), The_Durben (07-15-2013)

Yes, this is well known and documented. The sleep/on sequence is the preferred method of correction even for jail broken devices.
    Hmm I sure do read a lot and never heard it was iOS6 inherent. Stuff like this wouldn't pass by Anthony and yet he was quite sure it was a jailbreak specific issue too. A tweak was even built to fix it. Where did you originally get your info, King? Do you have an Apple tech article you can direct me to? If its well documented I should be able to find it easy. Right? Simple Google searches this afternoon haven't yielded a find for me today..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 07-14-2013 at 10:06 PM.

Thanks

Hmm I sure do read a lot and never heard it was iOS6 inherent. Stuff like this wouldn't pass by Anthony and yet he was quite sure it was a jailbreak specific issue too. Where did you originally get your info, King? Do you have an Apple tech article you can direct me to? If its well documented I should be able to find it easy. Simple Google searches this afternoon haven't yielded a find for me today..
    Read some more
    Let me google that for you

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-22-2013)

Read all those.. Hardly "well documented" sources.. Mostly blog stuff and one Mac Community group discussion that comes to no definitive conclusion. If something's a "well documented" issue - it'll have an Apple tech article #. That's what I couldn't find.

Frankly, it's just old news.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-22-2013), Simon (07-14-2013)

I've never seen a link like that Simon. It was fun watching it type it out for me. Why wasn't I told about this feature and don't tell it's well documented. If u do it better have a article #, otherwise I will dismiss ALL the other information as baseless.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-22-2013), Simon (07-14-2013)

Thanks

Read all those.. Hardly "well documented" sources.. Mostly blog stuff and one Mac Community group discussion that comes to no definitive conclusion. If something's a "well documented" issue - it'll have an Apple tech article #. That's what I couldn't find.
    I noticed it happening on unjailbroken iPhones a few months ago. I think
    I posted about it somewhere. Can't remember now though. If you search around you can see comments on stories saying same thing. For example: http://www.iphonehacks.com/2013/03/i...l#.UeNuivq9LCQ

See the comments under the story, people saying it happened on stock iPhones 4 months ago.

Basically just has to do with how apple tweaked the auto brightness settings in iOS6. Us jail breakers respringing all the time brought it to light faster but it's was something that was part of iOS 6 all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I've never seen a link like that Simon. It was fun watching it type it out for me. Why wasn't I told about this feature and don't tell it's well documented. If u do it better have a article #, otherwise I will dismiss ALL the other information as baseless.
    I'll get right on that sir

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-22-2013)

Yes, but is that really well documented???

25. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-22-2013)

Thanks guys.. .. Just as I thought - NOT "well documented" - but glad for the knowledge.. moving on..

Ya see.. Brian sometimes likes to patronize the masses by using terms like "well documented".. must be some superiority complex overcompensating for something..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 07-14-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Definitely well documented.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-22-2013), Azjonnyg (07-17-2013)

To me NewDestiny, your post came across like since you didn't know about it there is NO WAY it was well documented because if it was you would know about it. That's how your post read to me. Just a thought.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-22-2013), King_O_Hill (07-15-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    To me NewDestiny, your post came across like since you didn't know about it there is NO WAY it was well documented because if it was you would know about it. That's how your post read to me. Just a thought.
    We ALL know how my posts "come across" to you Krima. .. Anthony and the News subforums here are my "litmus" test for what's "well documented".. I assure you - the dimming issue being endemic to plain old stock iOS6.. was not "well documented" (at least not when we were all scratching our heads after jailbreak). And there is also no Apple tech document on it that I can find.

But we've agreed to disagree before. We'll do it again. .. Peace!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 07-15-2013 at 07:25 AM.

Page 273 of 365 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263271272273274275 283 323 ... LastLast