+ Reply
Page 260 of 333 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250258259260261262 270 310 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,200 of 6655

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hi all, i've installed the schnedi's black version of htc One x iwidjets. I have a problem because weather doesn't respring automatically but only when i refresh manually. Can someone
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi all, i've installed the schnedi's black version of htc One x iwidjets. I have a problem because weather doesn't respring automatically but only when i refresh manually. Can someone help me?
    Sorry for my bad english!!
    P.s. I have iPhone 5
    Last edited by rioo90; 06-05-2013 at 10:10 AM.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,111 Times in 5,489 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dsupermanp View Post
    Can someone please post a link to the new mylocation app. I don't believe the version I have is up to date. Thanks in advance!
    What do you mean by "new" version? It has never really been updated. It was resigned for iOS 5.1.1, but otherwise it has never been updated, as it works just fine.

Go to var/mobile/Documents and see if there is a myLocation.txt file in there. Check the time/date and see if it is recent from today. Then open it and see if it has 2 coordinates in there, if so, then it is working perfectly.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (06-05-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post

Go to var/mobile/Documents and see if there is a myLocation.txt file in there. Check the time/date and see if it is recent from today. Then open it and see if it has 2 coordinates in there, if so, then it is working perfectly.
    I saw the file, the date is from yesterday!! And into the mylocation.txt there are 2 coordinates..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rioo90 View Post
    I saw the file, the date is from yesterday!! And into the mylocation.txt there are 2 coordinates..
    Sorry bro, I was answering a different question.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 06-05-2013 at 11:13 AM.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (06-05-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    If you havent gone anywhere since the date/time on the file, then it appears to be working just fine.

Why do you think you need a new version?

i don't need an update, i think that i need a fix for the package because the weather doesn't refresh!! it still remain the same until i refresh manually the widjet!!

Thanks

Hi all, i've installed the schnedi's black version of htc One x iwidjets. I have a problem because weather doesn't respring automatically but only when i refresh manually. Can someone help me?
    Sorry for my bad english!!
    P.s. I have iPhone 5
    Can you post a link to where you got them from?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

rioo90 (06-05-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

this is the link:

Download HTC One X iWidget V2 Black.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Thank you so much!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

[Tweak] iWidgets

downloaded from the post #5054... iphone v2 black!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    downloaded it from the post #5054 at page 253 of this thread!! black v2 for iphone!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rioo90 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-07-2014), King_O_Hill (06-05-2013)

Thanks

i don't need an update, i think that i need a fix for the package because the weather doesn't refresh!! it still remain the same until i refresh manually the widjet!!
    When you add the iWidget to your Springboard, do you select the "Use GPS Weather" to on?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (06-05-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    When you add the iWidget to your Springboard, do you select the "Use GPS Weather" to on?

Yes, even if i don't use the gps the problem stilo remain, only refresh manually

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    yes , even if i use the yahoo code the refreshing problem still remain. even if i select different interval of refresh weather still remain the same all time of the day!!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,568 Times in 3,858 Posts

yes , even if i use the yahoo code the refreshing problem still remain. even if i select different interval of refresh weather still remain the same all time of the day!!
    This has been a problem haunting several people here for the last several months. It doesn't have anything to do with the MyLocation app. That's working perfectly. It also doesn't have to do with the widget itself in MOST cases.. When several of us had this problem of no update we found the problem only went away when we went into Settings--> General --> Reset All Settings. This doesn't kill your Jailbreak but does erase many setup things on your phone that you then have to re-set up. BUT the widgets start refreshing again on their own. So there's hope. We don't know why some phones need this drastic step. But it does solve the problem for some (like me).

For others that didn't work. They needed an even more drastic step: to erase all jailbreak tweaks from Cydia with a tool called iLex RAT. The theory being some tweak from Cydia is interfering with the auto updating of the widgets. That solved it for the rest of the people.

But the "simplest" fix to try first - which has worked for some -- is to simply Reset Location & Privacy Settings.

Try that first. You will lose all remembered Wifi networks.. But that's better than the Reset All function.

Let us know.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 06-05-2013 at 01:52 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-05-2013), The_Durben (06-05-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,015 Times in 3,660 Posts

I WISH I had the problem of my widgets not updating... Or i wish i had any widgets at all.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-05-2013), The_Durben (06-05-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I WISH I had the problem of my widgets not updating... Or i wish i had any widgets at all.
    So you're really not into going the route of looking on eBay for a jailbroken iPhone 5 and selling yours? You'll actually even make a little bit of money on the deal from the research I've done.

About two weeks of your life but you'd be back in business. In case you have "eBay fear", fear not. Of the 150 transactions I've done over the last five years, only one has gone bad and it was with a piece of software not a piece of hardware. I've dealt in high ticket hardware deals and phones and every deal has going perfectly smoothly.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-05-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

eeeeh, sorry guys...

I was just getting ready to update all of Durben's and Schnedi's iwidget packs from Cydia, and before backing up the old ones, I tested some of them for the last time, just to check which one is without forecast and may still be working.

A couple of them WITHOUT forecast were working, although they didn't work after the yahoo forecast issue. So I tried a couple more (chevy's sb bottom, etc.). And they also worked.

And so I tried the ones with the 4-day forecast... AND THEY ARE WORKING AND SHOWING THE 4-DAY FORECAST (Drifter's flip weather for example).

And after that, I tried some of the elite 6 lockscreen widgets, that didn't work after the forecast issue. AND THEY ARE WORKING AGAIN (LS touchmove for example), THOUGH I HAVEN'T UPDATED ELITE 6 TO 1.3 YET!!!!

I can confirm that I have done NOTHING or changed ANYTHING to my phone for at least a week! And all of a sudden, EVERY widget, with or without forecast is working again!!!

Unfortunately I cannot post any of these widgets, since they are all paid ones...

Can someone else check and confirm this???? Either I'm going crazy since it's very late here, or yahoo just made another change!

Quote Originally Posted by mentop View Post
    eeeeh, sorry guys...

I was just getting ready to update all of Durben's and Schnedi's iwidget packs from Cydia, and before backing up the old ones, I tested some of them for the last time, just to check which one is without forecast and may still be working.

A couple of them WITHOUT forecast were working, although they didn't work after the yahoo forecast issue. So I tried a couple more (chevy's sb bottom, etc.). And they also worked.

And so I tried the ones with the 4-day forecast... AND THEY ARE WORKING AND SHOWING THE 4-DAY FORECAST (Drifter's flip weather for example).

And after that, I tried some of the elite 6 lockscreen widgets, that didn't work after the forecast issue. AND THEY ARE WORKING AGAIN (LS touchmove for example), THOUGH I HAVEN'T UPDATED ELITE 6 TO 1.3 YET!!!!

I can confirm that I have done NOTHING or changed ANYTHING to my phone for at least a week! And all of a sudden, EVERY widget, with or without forecast is working again!!!

Unfortunately I cannot post any of these widgets, since they are all paid ones...

Can someone else check and confirm this???? Either I'm going crazy since it's very late here, or yahoo just made another change!
    GUNNY just checked an old one in the Uniaw thread and it's working!!!
    Last edited by mentop; 06-05-2013 at 06:03 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to mentop For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,015 Times in 3,660 Posts

Confirmed.

Thanks

Yeah, yahoo continued their old feed about 7-10 days ago.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ahh_boi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dapes View Post
    A few I recently used were from the Ando & Shine theme. ilarke also made some for Dune.
    Search below for dune Photo iWidget by iLarke .
    Theme it Blog » Blog Archive » Dune User Mods
    Thank you!!!!

Thanks

Yeah, yahoo continued their old feed about 7-10 days ago.
    *Sigh*