+ Reply
Page 259 of 344 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249257258259260261 269 309 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,180 of 6877

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Dizzy714 Ah, I guess I was a reading the postings back in early April a little too harshly then - everybody made it seem like Yahoo screwed
...
  1. #5161
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Ah, I guess I was a reading the postings back in early April a little too harshly then - everybody made it seem like Yahoo screwed everyone for good, haha. Awesome, thanks man.



    Alright, that's where I had another question going the woeid route - do you even need MyLocation installed that way? Because before I had GPS Weather LS installed and punched in my id (hitting done on the KB) it still reverted back to Vancouver.
    You did it wrong somehow then.
    MyLocation app is only for gps. It only creates a text file the widgets read to get your location when you enable Sig.Change in the app.

    If you are using woeid you don't need MyLocation app.

    For all my weather iWidgets if you turn off GPS in the options page then tap the woeid section, you delete 9807 and type yours. Have to hit return/enter/done on your keyboard after you type yours. Then add the widget.

    Video https://www.dropbox.com/s/5z5gpcod3yr6bab/SetWoeid.mov
    Last edited by The_Durben; 06-04-2013 at 01:49 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-04-2013)

  3. #5162
    Livin the iPhone Life Dizzy714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 418 Times in 215 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    You did it wrong somehow then.
    MyLocation app is only for gps. It only creates a text file the widgets read to get your location when you enable Sig.Change in the app.

    If you are using woeid you don't need MyLocation app.

    For all my weather iWidgets if you turn off GPS in the options page then tap the woeid section, you delete 9807 and type yours. Have to hit return/enter/done on your keyboard after you type yours. Then add the widget.

    Video https://www.dropbox.com/s/5z5gpcod3yr6bab/SetWoeid.mov
    It's hard to do something wrong there, it's pretty simple, haha. Maybe because I installed the widgets prior to installing iWidget? Not sure, might have to try reinstalling both. But I've got MyLocation installed properly now and ready to go.

    Rob just said that your updated widgets haven't been put in a live update yet. So any word on shooting me that one I PM'd you about, as well as the possibility of custom fonts specifically for an iWidget theme?

    Thanks again brotha.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dizzy714 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-04-2013), The_Durben (06-04-2013)

  5. #5163
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,844
    Thanks
    39,092
    Thanked 16,363 Times in 5,993 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Because before I had GPS Weather LS installed and punched in my id (hitting done on the KB) it still reverted back to Vancouver.

    Hitting "done" is not the same as hitting "return" on the keyboard. Done, just dismisses the keyboard. Return will enter the info that you typed.

    Big big difference!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 06-04-2013 at 03:15 PM.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (06-04-2013)

  7. #5164
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    It's hard to do something wrong there, it's pretty simple, haha. Maybe because I installed the widgets prior to installing iWidget? Not sure, might have to try reinstalling both. But I've got MyLocation installed properly now and ready to go.

    Rob just said that your updated widgets haven't been put in a live update yet. So any word on shooting me that one I PM'd you about, as well as the possibility of custom fonts specifically for an iWidget theme?

    Thanks again brotha.
    Only one iWidget of mine in the current package isn't working. Rob missed the updated iWidget and three lockscreens when he packaged it. All others are working.
    You got my PM anyway so should be all good.

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Hitting "done" is not the same as hitting "return" on the keyboard. Done, just dismisses the keyboard. Return will enter the info that you typed.

    Big big difference!
    Depends on if you're using color keyboard and how it was set up.
    Mine presently says "Done" but I know others have "enter" "return" there.
    But done does work in this case.


  8. #5165
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,844
    Thanks
    39,092
    Thanked 16,363 Times in 5,993 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Depends on if you're using color keyboard and how it was set up.
    Mine presently says "Done" but I know others have "enter" "return" there.
    But done does work in this case.

    Well then I take that back. I don't think I've ever noticed that! Sorry!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 06-04-2013 at 06:38 PM.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (06-04-2013)

  10. #5166
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Well then intake that back. I don't think I've ever noticed that! Sorry!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-04-2013)

  12. #5167
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ahh_boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    408
    Thanked 47 Times in 37 Posts

    Can anyone kind enough to direct me to a nice photo iwidget please? Thanks!

  13. #5168
    iPhoneaholic dapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    367
    Thanks
    1,087
    Thanked 311 Times in 184 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh_boi View Post
    Can anyone kind enough to direct me to a nice photo iwidget please? Thanks!
    A few I recently used were from the Ando & Shine theme. ilarke also made some for Dune.
    Search below for dune Photo iWidget by iLarke .
    Theme it – Blog » Blog Archive » Dune User Mods

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to dapes For This Useful Post:

    ahh_boi (06-05-2013)

  15. #5169
    Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,397
    Thanks
    4,238
    Thanked 5,922 Times in 2,646 Posts

    Can someone tell me who made this iwidget?ImageUploadedByModMyi1370439809.687714.jpg

  16. #5170
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,622
    Thanks
    2,668
    Thanked 1,752 Times in 890 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Can someone tell me who made this iwidget?Attachment 641693
    Me!!! **proud**

    Well to be fair, Ian, Dacal and Drifter done the hard part. I just squeezed it into a little box. :/ **not so proud**

  17. #5171
    Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,397
    Thanks
    4,238
    Thanked 5,922 Times in 2,646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Me!!! **proud**

    Well to be fair, Ian, Dacal and Drifter done the hard part. I just squeezed it into a little box. :/ **not so proud**
    Great one question when I apply it on my sb my icons disappears or in other words the widget covers them. Really would love to see icons over this.

  18. #5172
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,622
    Thanks
    2,668
    Thanked 1,752 Times in 890 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Great one question when I apply it on my sb my icons disappears or in other words the widget covers them. Really would love to see icons over this.
    Ah that's an iWidget problem. I do have a winterboard version if you like?

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (06-05-2013)

  20. #5173
    Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,397
    Thanks
    4,238
    Thanked 5,922 Times in 2,646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Ah that's an iWidget problem. I do have a winterboard version if you like?
    That would be perfect.👌And Thank You.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (06-05-2013)

  22. #5174
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,412
    Thanks
    3,689
    Thanked 8,483 Times in 4,302 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Great one question when I apply it on my sb my icons disappears or in other words the widget covers them. Really would love to see icons over this.
    iWidgets always run over top of icons.. To run behind you need the PPHTML or Winterboard versions.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (06-05-2013)

  24. #5175

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (06-05-2013)

  26. #5176
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Can someone please post a link to the new mylocation app. I don't believe the version I have is up to date. Thanks in advance!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus™ View Post
    Here's a white version with bigger font for date, condition,AM/PM, and current temp

    Attachment 640288

    Download here:https://www.dropbox.com/s/aoqo3vfamr...%20FORC%29.zip
    Could you upload this again to dropbox? Link no longer works. Thanks man!
    Last edited by dsupermanp; 06-05-2013 at 09:01 AM.

  27. #5177
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    1,937
    Thanks
    2,520
    Thanked 3,282 Times in 1,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Me!!! **proud**

    Well to be fair, Ian, Dacal and Drifter done the hard part. I just squeezed it into a little box. :/ **not so proud**
    Hey KraXik would you mind pointing me to where you posted this iWidget?

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (06-05-2013)

  29. #5178
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,622
    Thanks
    2,668
    Thanked 1,752 Times in 890 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Hey KraXik would you mind pointing me to where you posted this iWidget?
    Sure here's a link to the download -

    http://www.mediafire.com/?4np57gnrdawwefd

    Link to original post -

    Motif - iOS Theme by @muthemes

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    Mav1971 (06-05-2013), The_Durben (06-05-2013)

  31. #5179

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (06-05-2013)

  33. #5180
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    1,937
    Thanks
    2,520
    Thanked 3,282 Times in 1,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Sure here's a link to the download -

    http://www.mediafire.com/?4np57gnrdawwefd

    Link to original post -

    Motif - iOS Theme by @muthemes
    Thank you and awesome work bro!

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (06-05-2013)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts