Page 242 of 365 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232240241242243244 252 292 342 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,840 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

Oops.. Nevermind....
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-18-2013 at 01:32 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

When you activate a SB mod in WB it's on all pages. (Including spotlight)
    Attachment 638675Attachment 638676

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

sethbossfan (05-18-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I see! I don't remember that being the case. Thanks!
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

Ah.. Now I know what you mean. Silly me.. I had a momentary lapse there.. Of course - it's on all pages including spotlight.. oy.. what's wrong with my brain these days.. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ah.. Now I know what you mean. Silly me.. I had a momentary lapse there.. Of course - it's on all pages including spotlight.. oy.. what's wrong with my brain these days.. LOL!
    Getting old Grant. Or maybe just blew your load in the UniAW thread with the CSS and timed walls

Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    Can you add a Widget to the Spotlight screen?

Thanks
    You can put iwidget on the Spotlight
    Increase the width in 'Widget.plist' and push the widget on the Spotlight

-img_0229.png -img_0230.png
    Last edited by stratnik; 05-18-2013 at 01:44 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-18-2013), Schnedi (05-19-2013), sethbossfan (05-18-2013)

Getting old Grant. Or maybe just blew your load in the UniAW thread with the CSS and timed walls
    LOL!! Well a little of both, I guess.... .. I'm very honored that Ian 'understood and accepted' my rationale for why the CSS Body setting should be top:0 - and that all individual elements in the CSS should be dropped the 20px in WB and LS versions, different from the PP version. Ian's JUST that kind of perfectionist to 'get' the difference. Trying to explain, being a relative 'noob coder' was not easy. But he's a class act. And YOU'RE a CLASS act for donating your amazing walls to a Unified UniAW mod. What an UPGRADE that is for UniAW.. Thank you!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (05-18-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stratnik View Post
    You can put iwidget on the Spotlight
    Increase the width in 'Widget.plist' and push the widget on the Spotlight

-img_0229.png -img_0230.png
    Ive been trying to move a widget over I get the whole think (a bit still on pg1) and when I scroll tot he Spotlight screen it show for a second while swiping over and then vanishes.
    --
    JW

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    Ive been trying to move a widget over I get the whole think (a bit still on pg1) and when I scroll tot he Spotlight screen it show for a second while swiping over and then vanishes.
    You can actually get an iWidget 'permanently stuck' on the Spotlight page. I've done it once - by accident. And it's very hard to reproduce. So 'technically speaking', an iWidget CAN be on the spotlight page. But getting it 'stuck' there can usually only happen by accident. I can't reproduce it at will. I've tried.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,551 Times in 7,110 Posts

You can actually get an iWidget 'permanently stuck' on the Spotlight page. I've done it once - by accident. And it's very hard to reproduce. So 'technically speaking', an iWidget CAN be on the spotlight page. But getting it 'stuck' there can usually only happen by accident. I can't reproduce it at will. I've tried.
    Can get it stuck in status bar and dock too. I've had one stuck in the status bar before. Quick ifile rename and respring can take care of that though.

LOL!! Well a little of both, I guess.... .. I'm very honored that Ian 'understood and accepted' my rationale for why the CSS Body setting should be top:0 - and that all individual elements in the CSS should be dropped the 20px in WB and LS versions, different from the PP version. Ian's JUST that kind of perfectionist to 'get' the difference. Trying to explain, being a relative 'noob coder' was not easy. But he's a class act. And YOU'RE a CLASS act for donating your amazing walls to a Unified UniAW mod. What an UPGRADE that is for UniAW.. Thank you!!!!
    In fairness ND, our answers were really not wrong considering the poster asked about if an Iwidget can go on the spotlight page. Nobody is wrong here. Winter board applied widgets/themes/mods go on Spotlight but also every page. The closest way to accomplish a widget just on spotlight without it on every page is indeed through PPHTML (+). And I assume that would be the route the poster would prefer to take when asking about a widget on spotlight.
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 05-18-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    In fairness ND, our answers were really not wrong considering the poster asked about if an Iwidget can go on the spotlight page. Nobody is wrong here. Winter board applied widgets/themes/mods go on Spotlight but also every page. The closest way to accomplish a widget just on spotlight without it on every page is indeed through PPHTML (+). And I assume that would be the route he poster would prefer to take of asking about a widget on spotlight.
    Fair enough, Seth. But not sure why you quoted 'that post of mine' to make your point.. Completely unrelated to your point.

And an iWidget can't be 'user placed', at will, on the Spotlight page. That's a fact.

Fair enough, Seth. But not sure why you quoted 'that post of mine' to make your point.. Completely unrelated to your point.

And an iWidget can't be 'user placed', at will, on the Spotlight page. That's a fact.
    I quoted the wrong post. My bad. .

i changed to android but still use this great tweak

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

Destan (05-19-2013), EmmaJhonsson (05-21-2013), It's Mi (02-06-2014), phil73 (05-19-2013), SHARON1O (05-21-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    i changed to android but still use this great tweak

You got iwidgets working on an android? What phone and how? Please.

Quote Originally Posted by itr2sti View Post
    You got iwidgets working on an android? What phone and how? Please.
    No he didn't. That's an iPhone...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (05-20-2013)

Though --> Saurik released a Cydia substrate for Android, and Winterboard - which means Android already can run Winterboard themes - and theoretically, at least, a 'substrate' for Cydia would allow 'all/most' Cydia tweaks to run on Android as well. I have to believe there are limitations to that since their OS's are so different. But - heck - who knows..

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-06-2014), MamaJaay (05-20-2013)

Though --> Saurik released a Cydia substrate for Android, and Winterboard - which means Android already can run Winterboard themes - and theoretically, at least, a 'substrate' for Cydia would allow 'all/most' Cydia tweaks to run on Android as well. I have to believe there are limitations to that since their OS's are so different. But - heck - who knows..

not sure why Saurik released that, it makes nothing, after select the theme(s) and respring, nothing changes.

plus you need to be rooted, and some users don't like to root their devices. maybe when it works it could have some potential but now it's completely useless.

and no, you cannot take an iOS theme and apply it. that won't work.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-06-2014), MamaJaay (05-20-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    not sure why Saurik released that, it makes nothing, after select the theme(s) and respring, nothing changes.

plus you need to be rooted, and some users don't like to root their devices. maybe when it works it could have some potential but now it's completely useless.

and no, you cannot take an iOS theme and apply it. that won't work.
    Tweaks won't work without some recoding either. It's gonna take some time and a lot of effort, but I would suppose that paid tweaks may get recoded to tap that market.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Krima (05-19-2013), MamaJaay (05-20-2013), The_Durben (05-19-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Tweaks won't work without some recoding either. It's gonna take some time and a lot of effort, but I would suppose that paid tweaks may get recoded to tap that market.
    Really King, "tap that"... Please don't bring your perverted world view into this thread. Thanks.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-19-2013), MamaJaay (05-20-2013), The_Durben (05-19-2013)

Page 242 of 365 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232240241242243244 252 292 342 ... LastLast