Page 241 of 365 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231239240241242243 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I believe the "hide dock" option in springtomize works with iWidgets if all you are looking to do is hide the dock. Or just use a transparent image.
    Well I liked Dock Hide because you can set it up with gestures.
    I think Springtomize hide the dock but I don't think you can gesture it back up, or am I wrong?
    If it does GREAT I'm trying to consolidate tweaks
    --
    JW

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to n0m0n For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (05-17-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    Well I liked Dock Hide because you can set it up with gestures.
    I think Springtomize hide the dock but I don't think you can gesture it back up, or am I wrong?
    If it does GREAT I'm trying to consolidate tweaks
    Springtomize will not allow you to swipe the dock back up Sorry

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-17-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Springtomize will not allow you to swipe the dock back up Sorry
    So I guess my original question is there a way to address how to get iWidgets to play nice with Dock Hide?
    Does the developer monitor this forum?
    I tried to email him through Cydia but he hasn't responded in a few days.

Thanks
    --
    JW

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Being new here doesn't change the accuracy of someone's statement. I hate when I see someone trying to discredit someone else simply on the basis that they are new to this forum.

Truth is truth regardless of "veteran" status. He made the comment that jumping to conclusions isn't cool and I agree with him. My first instinct wasn't to check to see if he has been here long and then judge the validity of his statement on this criteria. Jus sayin.

And NewDestiny, I remember when people treated u this way and u always responded that u have been reading this forum for a "long" time before u contributed and not to judge u solely on when u "joined". Just saying that maybe others would appreciate the same courtesy that u asked of others.
    I just knew 'you' wouldn't be able to resist commenting, Krima . And I "wasn't" afforded that courtesy for a very long time around here. So please don't make a parallel where there is none. This situation this morning was very different than what was done to me at first here. AND - I learned that you DO have to prove yourself (no matter how long you were "watching here"). That's like real life, Krima. .

I still can't find this 50 iwidget zip containing dead widgets of Durben's/Schnedi's. And you well know, Krima, that people with only 5 posts on MMI usually find pirated stuff on Google, see the creator name and come here for help. 49 out of 50 times I'm right on my 'first assessment' on these issues. I will continue callin' it as I see it - every time, bro. Some things will never change.. like my pirate radar -->prompt speak out.

Other areas I've softened.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-17-2013 at 05:58 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

pioneer88 (05-17-2013)

So I guess my original question is there a way to address how to get iWidgets to play nice with Dock Hide?
    Does the developer monitor this forum?
    I tried to email him through Cydia but he hasn't responded in a few days.

Thanks
    Eldwin does pop in here, but he is a young student that doesn't have a lot of free time. You are the only one that I have heard of as having this issue. It sounds like there might be an issue with the swipe effect. Anything that is activated by touching the screen, does tend to have a conflict with another tweak that also works by touching the screen. We can probably send him a message and see if he's got some time to look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    ...usually find pirated stuff on Google...
    Wait!

You mean you can get this stuff for free on google!

Well what the heck have I been buying crap for!

Actually Grant, he never mentioned Durben. If you read his post. You just assumed Durben in your reply.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 05-17-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

And I "wasn't" afforded that courtesy for a very long time around here. So please don't make a parallel where there is none.
    I never said that u were afforded that courtesy. If u read my post I said that people would appreciate the same courtesy that "YOU" asked of others during that time.

I was around during this and I know u had a difficult time with people. So, u know how u would have wanted to be treated. U can now make a difference for newcomers based on how u "wanted" to be treated and not "how" u were treated. That's all I'm saying.

I just think u have a great opportunity to ease people into this forum because u have been there. Don't just dismiss someone as not knowing how things work because they haven't been here long. That shouldn't be your go to move is all.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (05-22-2013)

Thanks

Wow! Didn't mean to start huge argument guys. I hate pirating, and hate even more when morons come on here asking for help with pirated apps , tweaks, themes, etc. I just shake my head in disbelief at how clueless some people are.
    Trust me when I say no one appreciates what you guys do more than me. I pay for all my apps /tweaks. I also donate to devs of free tweaks in legit repos.
    RE: the link...I'm almost positive it was a link from here or similar forum (or brought me to another forum maybe? ) I'll see if i can find it.
    Like I said pirating sucks, and I already uninstalled all of them as I'm sure some were not legit. I'll stick to my paid DB and Schnedi packs which are updated and work fine.
    As far as DL links here in this thread, ok to DL? I don't really post a lot and don't want to just leach without contributing anything. I'll be happy to donate if provided a link. Keep up the good work guys.. Thanks for the advice.
    Attached Images Attached Images

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matteo88 For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (05-18-2013), NewdestinyX (05-17-2013), The_Durben (05-18-2013)

I know someone compiled the widgets in this thread and shared it on another site. Not entirely sure if it's piracy unless paid tweaks are shared in this thread.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pioneer88 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-17-2013)

Actually Grant, he never mentioned Durben. If you read his post. You just assumed Durben in your reply.
    Okay I saw Drifter and read Durben in my mind.. Here's what he wrote :

Quote Originally Posted by Matteo88 View Post
    Hey guys, does anyone have DL links to updated iWidget collections that actually work? (Schnedi, Drifters, etc) I just downloaded a zip file of about 50, none work tho...
    I wouldn't have responded the way I did if I hadn't read Schnedi - at least - who also has a number of his things as paid now. Durben would have made my point even more salient - but Schnedi being listed still makes my point for me. You guys should be defending my point here about a zipped 50 widget pack being likely piracy - and not pushing back on me. For a moment here this has started feeling like the old days. Sheesh!

I never said that u were afforded that courtesy. If u read my post I said that people would appreciate the same courtesy that "YOU" asked of others during that time.

I was around during this and I know u had a difficult time with people. So, u know how u would have wanted to be treated. U can now make a difference for newcomers based on how u "wanted" to be treated and not "how" u were treated. That's all I'm saying.

I just think u have a great opportunity to ease people into this forum because u have been there. Don't just dismiss someone as not knowing how things work because they haven't been here long. That shouldn't be your go to move is all.
    Sometimes, Krima, not as much anymore- but sometimes you still really miss the point totally, bro. Sorry, but this situation is not in the remotest bit comparable to my issues at the beginning. I didn't come to MMI wanting help for 'likely questionable sourced widgets'. I would have EXPECTED a smack down if I had asked for such. You're trying to make a moral equivalency here where there is none - AT ALL!! No double standard. Please - wise up, bro....

Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    I know someone compiled the widgets in this thread and shared it on another site. Not entirely sure if it's piracy unless paid tweaks are shared in this thread.
    That person only posted original links in the thread you're talking about. No zipped collection of 50 widgets as Matteo first said.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-17-2013 at 09:30 PM.

See grant that's why you have to also troll through the "questionable" forums so that you know what's going on put there. Pirate sites don't typically collect stuff, they just repost it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

KraXik (05-18-2013)

Sometimes, Krima, not as much anymore- but sometimes you still really miss the point totally, bro. Sorry, but this situation is not in the remotest bit comparable to my issues at the beginning. I didn't come to MMI wanting help for 'likely questionable sourced widgets'. I would have EXPECTED a smack down if I had asked for such. You're trying to make a moral equivalency here where there is none - AT ALL!! No double standard. Please - wise up, bro....
    I think it's you that is missing the point. U make the case that its not the same because u didn't ask for "likely questionable sourced widgets". Of course this isn't "EXACTLY" the same thing, situations rarely are but empathy doesn't require the "exact" same scenario.

Empathy is "the intellectual identification with or vicarious experiencing of the feelings, thoughts, or attitudes of another". I was just saying that u would have appreciated people not assuming the worse and I just was making the point that u have a opportunity to be better than others were to u. You and I both know that this is the truth.

Really not trying to argue, just discussing.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (05-22-2013)

Thanks

Eldwin does pop in here, but he is a young student that doesn't have a lot of free time. You are the only one that I have heard of as having this issue. It sounds like there might be an issue with the swipe effect. Anything that is activated by touching the screen, does tend to have a conflict with another tweak that also works by touching the screen. We can probably send him a message and see if he's got some time to look at it.
    Well I use gestures for Battery Pro: tap right statusbar: works
    Slide left on statusbar for SBSettings and it to works.
    Tap statusbar to call up Dock: works.
    Tap and hold on the statusbar for Dock Hide: CRASHES.
    So i thought maybe it was that gesture so I changed the gesture to slide down: CRASH.

I turned all the tweaks of via SBSettings substrate Addons and turned them on 1 by 1 and I narrowed it to Dock Hide and iWidgets.

I have been using Dock Hide for months with the same tap and hold on status bar and its worked without any issue, until I installed iWidget.

My hope is that this can be looked at and maybe adjusted to work with.
    I would reach out to the developer of Dock Hide but as I shared its work flawlessly for months / years.

Thanks
    --
    JW

21. The Following User Says Thank You to n0m0n For This Useful Post:

pioneer88 (05-18-2013)

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY iWIDGETS! Cheers to one of the best tweaks and collective creative endeavors out there. Woohoo!!

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to joshlogic For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (05-18-2013), pioneer88 (05-18-2013), RKO1195 (05-18-2013), sethbossfan (05-18-2013), The.Drifter (05-18-2013), The_Durben (05-18-2013)

I was just saying that u would have appreciated people not assuming the worse and I just was making the point that u have a opportunity to be better than others were to u. You and I both know that this is the truth.
    Really not trying to argue, just discussing.
    I hear you, bro. The point you're missing is that even if empathy were to be my first "practiced action" - which it was this time also - that empathy will quickly "be put aside" to make the proper corrective statement regarding use or promotion of pirated materials "with or without proof of such use", Krima. None of us has ever had 'proof' of a person's use of pirated stuff before we speak up. It didn't take a rocket scientist or Sherlock Holmes-ian level sleuth to 'make an educated assumption' in this instance and then respond against it. And I will do it again - because 'empathy for someone's newness' gets trumped, every time, by defending our hard working mods and speaking against even "alleged" piracy.

Matteo explained himself - so, all good! .. And I saw Durben instead of Drifter - a mistake (though that really makes no difference to the reaction I had to him).

Thanks for your input, Krima.. You're a champion of the underdog always, oh yeah - except with me.. .. but we're at the agree to disagree point. Let's move on, bro - or to PM or to Great Debate thread if you feel you need a last word .

Matteo8, we're cool, bro! Thanks for explaining your situation and being against piracy.

Quote Originally Posted by joshlogic View Post
    HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY iWIDGETS! Cheers to one of the best tweaks and collective creative endeavors out there. Woohoo!!
    Yes!! Amazing thread and huge innovation step forward for modding / with iWidgets!!

Congrats all! And thanks again Eldwin for an amazing tweak!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-18-2013 at 06:54 AM.

Thanks

Can you add a Widget to the Spotlight screen?

Thanks
    --
    JW

Thanks
    You can't as an iwidget is the short answer.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

Thanks
    If you activate it through winterboard, then yes.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

sethbossfan (05-18-2013)

If you activate it through winterboard, then yes.
    You can add a widget to the spotlight through WB? I knew you could with PPHTML.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    You can add a widget to the spotlight through WB? I knew you could with PPHTML.
    Where in Winterboard would I find the iWidget option to add it to the Spotlight?

Thanks
    --
    JW

Where in Winterboard would I find the iWidget option to add it to the Spotlight?

Thanks
    I didn't know you could. I know you can activate an Iwidget through WB but I didn't think you could add it to spotlight.

Like I said I only know that you can add it to spotlight using PPHTML.

I'd like to know as also how to add it to Spotlight through WB!
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 05-18-2013 at 11:50 AM.

Page 241 of 365 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231239240241242243 251 291 341 ... LastLast