Page 239 of 365 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229237238239240241 249 289 339 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,780 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

  1. #4761
    What's Jailbreak? hoshilove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Wonderland.
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Is it possible to make an iwidget from this?

    The Complete Rework Collection - mClock Themes by ~chrisbanks2 on deviantART

    Can somebody try

  2. #4762
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    1,887
    Thanked 331 Times in 227 Posts

    Very nice! Thanks!

    Is there a way to add a colon between the hour and minutes?


    Quote Originally Posted by azaleea View Post
    Here's a small mod close enough to what you requested

    credits go to dacal, snedi, unlockz and everyone who contributed
    overlay had to be redone from scratch
    I hoped I helped you at least in some way
    touch the big weather icon for the forecast



    click on image to download


  3. #4763
    // Compose the string for display
    var currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to interstink For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (05-14-2013), pocketdoc (05-13-2013)

  5. #4764
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    1,887
    Thanked 331 Times in 227 Posts

    Thanks.

    In the html or css file?



    Quote Originally Posted by interstink View Post
    // Compose the string for display
    var currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;
    I found the js file and put it in there. Testing now...

    Sorry, still need help. Where do I put the string?
    Last edited by pocketdoc; 05-13-2013 at 05:28 PM.

  6. #4765
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    1,887
    Thanked 331 Times in 227 Posts

    I am using the Delta HD HTC iWidget. I have changed the weather icons and would like to move them down a bit.

    I went into the Stylesheets folder and adjust the "top" setting in split_wim66mod.css, but nothing happened. I do not see positioning anywhere else. I looked in the html file and myopiaAlt, which is a css for the words/descriptions.

    I have moved stuff before on SB widgets. Is there something different about iWidgets?

  7. #4766
    You need to respring after for them to take affect.. iOS 6 and I file don't show changes without respring or closing it out in task switcher or open another html and then go back to it

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    stratnik (05-14-2013), The.Drifter (05-14-2013), The_Durben (05-14-2013)

  9. #4767
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketdoc View Post
    I found the js file and put it in there. Testing now...

    Sorry, still need help. Where do I put the string?
    You don't add the string, you edit it, from this:

    Code:
    var currentTimeString = currentHours + currentMinutes;
    To this:

    Code:
    var currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (05-14-2013), The_Durben (05-14-2013)

  11. #4768
    Guys, why does the widget crop ? VCloud



    I tried adjusting the widget.plist file or the .css file but I can't seem to find the reason the text crops.

    It should say Showers not howers !!

    In weather.js :

    { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='nicht verfuegbar'; }
    if (translatedesc=='showers in the vicinity')
    Last edited by darkmasta; 05-14-2013 at 09:51 AM.

  12. #4769
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmasta View Post
    Guys, why does the widget crop ? VCloud

    I tried adjusting the widget.plist file or the .css file but I can't seem to find the reason the text crops.

    It should say Showers not howers !!

    In weather.js :

    { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='nicht verfuegbar'; }
    if (translatedesc=='showers in the vicinity')
    It's because of the positioning in the CSS file. Look for #desc and increase the width from 200 to 220
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 05-14-2013 at 10:40 AM.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (05-15-2013), darkmasta (05-14-2013), It's Mi (05-14-2013), The_Durben (05-14-2013)

  14. #4770
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    It's because of the positioning in the CSS file. Look for #desc and increase the width from 200 to 220
    Thank you for the info. What does #desc represent ?

  15. #4771
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmasta View Post
    Thank you for the info. What does #desc represent ?
    Weather DESCription

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (05-15-2013), darkmasta (05-14-2013), The_Durben (05-14-2013)

  17. #4772
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Weather DESCription
    Ahh makes sense, thanks !

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to darkmasta For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-14-2013)

  19. #4773
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmasta View Post
    Guys, why does the widget crop ? VCloud



    I tried adjusting the widget.plist file or the .css file but I can't seem to find the reason the text crops.

    It should say Showers not howers !!

    In weather.js :

    { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='nicht verfuegbar'; }
    if (translatedesc=='showers in the vicinity')

    For the same widget, is it possible to modify the .css file to move the dates a bit out ? For example, move MAY to the left while 2013 to the right ? Or would I need to edit the .png file itself ?

  20. #4774
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmasta View Post
    For the same widget, is it possible to modify the .css file to move the dates a bit out ? For example, move MAY to the left while 2013 to the right ? Or would I need to edit the .png file itself ?
    That's what the CSS file does bro. It controls all aspects of how you get everything displayed as far as position, color, size. In addition to many other easily customizable features.

    Take a little time and do some google searches on CSS and we will help you too.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  21. #4775
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    That's what the CSS file does bro. It controls all aspects of how you get everything displayed as far as position, color, size. In addition to many other easily customizable features.

    Take a little time and do some google searches on CSS and we will help you too.
    I tried playing with these :

    #month{
    position:absolute;top:50px; left:20px; width:200px; height:100px; text-align:left; z-index:10;
    font-family: Helvetica;
    font-size:60px;
    font-weight:900;
    color: white;
    Text-shadow: 0px 1px 1px black;
    text-transform:uppercase;
    opacity:0.25;
    }

    But nothing moved the text around.

  22. #4776
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmasta View Post
    I tried playing with these :

    #month{
    position:absolute;top:50px; left:20px; width:200px; height:100px; text-align:left; z-index:10;
    font-family: Helvetica;
    font-size:60px;
    font-weight:900;
    color: white;
    Text-shadow: 0px 1px 1px black;
    text-transform:uppercase;
    opacity:0.25;
    }

    But nothing moved the text around.
    Did you respring after you made changes? You have to to see results.

    "Top" and "left" will be the main ones you mess with. To do a quick check on your work WITHOUT a respring each time, if you're using iFile you can click on WebViewer which will show the results of your most recent changes without a respring..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-14-2013 at 05:13 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  23. #4777
    How do you set a widget so it starts right at the top of the screen (overlapping the status bar)? As of now the widget always defaults to just below the status bar. I assume it has something to do with the Widget.plist file.

  24. #4778
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    How do you set a widget so it starts right at the top of the screen (overlapping the status bar)? As of now the widget always defaults to just below the status bar. I assume it has something to do with the Widget.plist file.
    Do you mean an iWidget? iWidgets will always snap to under the status bar. They can't be set to snap behind the status bar. But they CAN be moved there. They just won't 'start' there. The Widget.plist only specifies the boundaries of the iWidget. Not its starting position on the screen.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    pioneer88 (05-14-2013)

  26. #4779
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Do you mean an iWidget? iWidgets will always snap to under the status bar. They can't be set to snap behind the status bar. But they CAN be moved there. They just won't 'start' there. The Widget.plist only specifies the boundaries of the iWidget. Not its starting position on the screen.
    I'm trying out PerPageHTML+ (which I know is off topic here) but it seems to behave very similarly to iWidgets.

    I want to use 2 of Mone's html widgets on 2 different pages. It didn't work at first, applied in PerPageHTML and nothing showed up. So I changed "Wallpaper.html" to "Widget.html" and "Info.plist" to "Widget.plist" and it worked, but now everything starts off below the status bar so that isn't ideal (it's supposed to start right at the top).

    It's too bad there's no way to make it start at the top.

  27. #4780
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Did you respring after you made changes? You have to to see results.

    "Top" and "left" will be the main ones you mess with. To do a quick check on your work WITHOUT a respring each time, if you're using iFile you can click on WebViewer which will show the results of your most recent changes without a respring..
    I'm not sure I follow you. Where is the option WebViewer ?? Can't seem to find it in iFile !

Page 239 of 365 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229237238239240241 249 289 339 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •