+ Reply
Page 236 of 355 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226234235236237238 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 7094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by darkmasta Where can I find your widgets ? Also on this thread ? Is there some kind of online gallery with previous ? I'm trying to find
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,063 Times in 4,556 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkmasta View Post
    Where can I find your widgets ? Also on this thread ?

Is there some kind of online gallery with previous ? I'm trying to find something can fit in this widget's location :

Attachment 637376
    An online gallery would be wonderful. But none exists. iWidgets are scattered through out this thread and on Cydia. Not as many on Cydia but seach for DB_ for The_Durben's iWidgets (most are part of a paid pack) and Sch for Schnedi's iWidget (also a paid pack) -- there aren't many others on Cydia. Reading through this thread is hard - but your best bet. You'll also find some iWidgets in the Elite 6, Topaz, auros and UniAW 6.0 threads - among others. Happy hunting.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

darkmasta (05-10-2013), joshlogic (05-10-2013), Sk37cH (05-10-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,293 Times in 1,690 Posts

Where can I find your widgets ? Also on this thread ?

Is there some kind of online gallery with previous ? I'm trying to find something can fit in this widget's location :

Attachment 637376
    There's several in here, with pics, and a link to the OP containing the widget. Not all are updated tho. Thank you.

iWidget Directory PDF: http://goo.gl/6TxJQ

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

darkmasta (05-10-2013), IrobertI (05-11-2013), It's Mi (05-14-2013), King_O_Hill (05-10-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks guys.

Question : Did something happen to all weather widgets ?? I have tried several now and it seems weather doesn't work at all. Did the authors not update them or something ??

Widgets such as VCloud and Clocky do not display weather information ..

Thanks

Thanks guys.

Question : Did something happen to all weather widgets ?? I have tried several now and it seems weather doesn't work at all. Did the authors not update them or something ??

Widgets such as VCloud and Clocky do not display weather information ..
    Yahoo stopped using the path they'd used for a long time about 2 months ago.. So a lot of widgets stopped working. If they're GPS widgets - if you replace the location.js with one of two I will link to this post shortly - they should start working again. Give me a few minutes.

Okay. Unzip this folder. And rename the location.js file in your widget now something like "location1.js"as a backup.. Let try one of the the two in this zipped folder. One is already named "location.js".. If IT doesn't work then use the one labeled "older" - but you'd have to change its name to "location.js" for it to be accurately found by the widget.

Here ya go-
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/amjh1b4oul7fdyi/New%20Location%20JS.zip

You can also set the widgets to run from WOEID instead of GPS. That'll makes them at least work again though they won't update as you change location obviously.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-10-2013 at 08:40 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-10-2013), Sk37cH (05-10-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yahoo stopped using the path they'd used for a long time about 2 months ago.. So a lot of widgets stopped working. If they're GPS widgets - if you replace the location.js with one of two I will link to this post shortly - they should start working again. Give me a few minutes.

Okay. Unzip this folder. And rename the location.js file in your widget now something like "location1.js"as a backup.. Let try one of the the two in this zipped folder. One is already named "location.js".. If IT doesn't work then use the one labeled "older" - but you'd have to change its name to "location.js" for it to be accurately found by the widget.

Here ya go-
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/amjh1b4oul...ation%20JS.zip

You can also set the widgets to run from WOEID instead of GPS. That'll makes them at least work again though they won't update as you change location obviously.
    Will try that now, where exactly is my current Location.js file stored ?

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,585 Times in 6,422 Posts

Will try that now, where exactly is my current Location.js file stored ?
    Look for a folder named scripts.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Look for a folder named scripts.
    Where exactly ?

Thanks

Where exactly?
    Do you know how to use iFile and get around the folder structure of your phone?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Do you know how to use iFile and get around the folder structure of your phone?
    Yeah and I'm also using iFunBox, but I can't find the directory where location.js is located, or specifically, the folder "scripts".

Thanks

Yeah and I'm also using iFunBox, but I can't find the directory where location.js is located, or specifically, the folder "scripts".
    Then they must be the very old original GPS widgets - which there is no fix for. Sorry. Well - no "easy" fix for. You'll have to find original creators and ask them. All the "easy fix" ones have an easily findable location.js

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

darkmasta (05-10-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Then they must be the very old original GPS widgets - which there is no fix for. Sorry. Well - no "easy" fix for. You'll have to find original creators and ask them. All the "easy fix" ones have an easily findable location.js
    Okay I found a newer widget and replace the location.js with the one you proposed, do I need to edit the location.js to add my WOEID ? Also, do I need to respring after I do this ?

**EDIT**

I tried your to location.js files and they didn't work How can I make the widget run using the woeid rather than GPS as you mentioned earlier ? -- Figured it out, thanks
    Last edited by darkmasta; 05-10-2013 at 10:20 PM.

desconocido
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,741 Times in 2,505 Posts

Here ya go-
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/amjh1b4oul...ation%20JS.zip

do you know that's not enough for most of the widgets?

even if it would work, still would have to fix the interval update issue.

iPhone? More like MyPhone broflok's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi all,
    I have a one question, is there any chance to use "Drifters UniAW6_iW_ANIM_ONLY" behind the icons like wallpaper is, so that you can use them?
    Thankx

18. The Following User Says Thank You to broflok For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,989 Times in 932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by broflok View Post
    Hi all,
    I have a one question, is there any chance to use "Drifters UniAW6_iW_ANIM_ONLY" behind the icons like wallpaper is, so that you can use them?
    Thankx
    No, iWidgets work on top of the icons. I made it where you can still click your icons with the animations on top.

For a behind the icons animations version, you must go to the UniAW6 thread post 1 and download the Winterboard Animations Only version, that one will be behind the icons

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

azaleea (05-12-2013), broflok (05-11-2013), King_O_Hill (05-11-2013), Lucys (05-14-2013), Sk37cH (05-11-2013), The_Durben (05-11-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone broflok's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    No, iWidgets work on top of the icons. I made it where you can still click your icons with the animations on top.

For a behind the icons animations version, you must go to the UniAW6 thread post 1 and download the Winterboard Animations Only version, that one will be behind the icons
    Thank you for your answer and amazing widget pack

Cheers

22. The Following User Says Thank You to broflok For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (05-11-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I am using VCloud widget, but the weather displayed is incorrect ... Is it due to realfeel settings ?

Well I turned GPS weather OFF and replaced config.js and location.js with ones that have my weather.com id (UKXX0133) and yahoo woeid (34503) respectively. The weather is still not correct any ideas ?

It seems like whenever I turn off "Use GPS Weather" I get the city Gijon ... What field am I missing to replace to use my city instead ?
    Last edited by darkmasta; 05-11-2013 at 06:23 AM.

Thanks

I am using VCloud widget, but the weather displayed is incorrect ... Is it due to realfeel settings ?

Well I turned GPS weather OFF and replaced config.js and location.js with ones that have my weather.com id (UKXX0133) and yahoo woeid (34503) respectively. The weather is still not correct any ideas ?

It seems like whenever I turn off "Use GPS Weather" I get the city Gijon ... What field am I missing to replace to use my city instead ?
    Look in the config.js for
    var locale =

That's where you put you WOEID. To find your WOEID go to yahoo's weather cite and enter the zip code for your city. Then that numeric string at the end of the URL is your WOEID. Put that after
    var locale =

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    do you know that's not enough for most of the widgets?
    All of my old GPS widgets that used a location.js WORKED again when I updated the location.js with one of the two I posted - recoded by Dacal. A couple needed a new config.js with the "neighborhood = ..." variable too. I forgot to give that to darkmasta.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    even if it would work, still would have to fix the interval update issue.
    We discovered earlier in this thread that the GPS widgets auto refresh location every 20 seconds AND whenever you lock and unlock your phone regardless of what the time interval is set to in the config.js. So interval update is virtually ignored by the widgets.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-11-2013 at 06:57 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Look in the config.js for
    var locale =

That's where you put you WOEID. To find your WOEID go to yahoo's weather cite and enter the zip code for your city. Then that numeric string at the end of the URL is your WOEID. Put that after
    var locale =
    Yep already did that as I mentioned previously :

var url = "http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?w="+34503+"&u=f";

However this is for var url, I couldn't find var locale in location.js !

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,585 Times in 6,422 Posts

Yep already did that as I mentioned previously :

var url = "http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?w="+34503+"&u=f";

However this is for var url, I couldn't find var locale in location.js !
    Var locale is in config.js
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Var locale is in config.js
    Oh, well in this case I also replaced it as I mentioned in post #4716

var locale = "UKXX0133" // search your city in http://www.weather.com (use the code in the address bar)

This still doesn't work for me. City is stuck at Gijon.