Page 226 of 365 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216224225226227228 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,520 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

  1. #4501
    Is an actual search widget possible? Hope I'm not re-asking that.

  2. #4502
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus™ View Post
    Is an actual search widget possible? Hope I'm not re-asking that.
    Yeah it's... The only one I know of is for NC, it's called Weesearch Pro. Great because the search page is right in NC, never takes you out of your current app. Here's how it looks... Also has customizable settings... Good luck 👍
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1367354627.116220.jpg

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ELLSBLACK6 For This Useful Post:

    3083joe (05-04-2013)

  4. #4503
    There would need to be a way for the widget to be keyboard enabled. There is no iwidget yet that enables the keyboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by ELLSBLACK6 View Post
    Yeah it's... The only one I know of is for NC, it's called Weesearch Pro. Great because the search page is right in NC, never takes you out of your current app. Here's how it looks... Also has customizable settings... Good luck 👍
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1367354627.116220.jpg
    This is not an iwidget. It's a NC/dashboard X widget.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  5. #4504
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus™ View Post
    Is an actual search widget possible? Hope I'm not re-asking that.
    Using iWidgetTapper, you can link it to google, safari or whatever browser you want.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    3083joe (05-04-2013), DA_GHOST (04-30-2013), sethbossfan (04-30-2013)

  7. #4505
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,789
    Thanks
    7,002
    Thanked 15,562 Times in 7,112 Posts

    Just installed it this afternoon. Very nice little tweak, the auxo bug is fixed too. My animated icons are opening flawlessly now, not that they were hard to open before, occasionally I'd have to press a second or third time to open it if I didn't hit the right spot.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    3083joe (05-04-2013), King_O_Hill (04-30-2013)

  9. #4506
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Just installed it this afternoon. Very nice little tweak, the auxo bug is fixed too. My animated icons are opening flawlessly now, not that they were hard to open before, occasionally I'd have to press a second or third time to open it if I didn't hit the right spot.
    Let me know if you need more help hitting the right spot!

    I can give you some pointers!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    3083joe (05-04-2013), Mav1971 (05-06-2013), Simon (04-30-2013)

  11. #4507
    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    There would need to be a way for the widget to be keyboard enabled. There is no iwidget yet that enables the keyboard.



    This is not an iwidget. It's a NC/dashboard X widget.
    Thanks!! Works great!!ImageUploadedByModMyi1367368974.899412.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1367369039.879125.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1367369048.829297.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1367369080.345068.jpg

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesus™ For This Useful Post:

    3083joe (05-04-2013)

  13. #4508
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,789
    Thanks
    7,002
    Thanked 15,562 Times in 7,112 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Let me know if you need more help hitting the right spot!

    I can give you some pointers!

    Oh I learned how to hit the right spot many, many years ago lol

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-30-2013)

  15. #4509
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 84 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Let me know if you need more help hitting the right spot!

    I can give you some pointers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Oh I learned how to hit the right spot many, many years ago lol

    Oh boys, I'm sure a lil help & motivation from some gals pointed y'all in the right direction.

    No point intended there... or there lol

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jersey Girl For This Useful Post:

    3083joe (05-04-2013), joshlogic (05-01-2013), King_O_Hill (05-01-2013), Simon (05-01-2013)

  17. #4510
    Quote Originally Posted by SDDev View Post
    Hi Everyone,

    As some of you know already iWidgetTapper is available on Cydia, its a nice way to unleash iWidgets even more!

    The semi-obvious part is it allows you to set an app to any widget. Which is awesome, but there is more, if you go into Settings -> iWidgetTapper you can add and adjust blank ones. Its a great way those widgets that have many functions on them but you would still like to have a tap able zone. Explore the options are almost endless!

    ** I have fixed the issue with Auxo, the update should be available on Cydia shortly.

    Cheers,

    Stephen
    SDDev.ca
    I just install iwidgettapper. But whenever i tap the iwidget when in wiggler mode, it goes into safe mode.
    Any idea what other tweats is conflicting with it?

    Thank

  18. #4511
    Quote Originally Posted by ahh_boi View Post
    I just install iwidgettapper. But whenever i tap the iwidget when in wiggler mode, it goes into safe mode.
    Any idea what other tweats is conflicting with it?

    Thank
    Do you have Infiniboard installed?

  19. #4512
    Quote Originally Posted by joshlogic View Post
    Do you have Infiniboard installed?
    Nope. My iwidget works fine. Its the tapper causing the safe mode.

  20. #4513
    Is there a widget or way of controlling the ipod from the lock screen?

    For example if you're out running etc and a song comes on you want to skip, instead of having to unlock and go into the pod to skip, is there something that has the basic functions, play, stop, forward, back?

    Thanks

  21. #4514
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Oh I learned how to hit the right spot many, many years ago lol
    Lol

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to BoyBastos For This Useful Post:

    Simon (05-01-2013)

  23. #4515
    Hey guys a quick question! Ive set up a 4 day forecast iWidget! Problem im having is the widget is showing its refreshing but im not getting any image changes on the weather icons until i respring! Any ideas?

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    Sk37cH (05-01-2013)

  25. #4516
    anyone experiencing problems with v 1.0.2? someone's claiming that it wiped his apps.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eldwin For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-01-2013), Sk37cH (05-01-2013)

  27. #4517
    Quote Originally Posted by eldwin View Post
    anyone experiencing problems with v 1.0.2? someone's claiming that it wiped his apps.
    No I haven't experienced any issues. And I'm using iwidget tapper. All good on my end.

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-01-2013), King_O_Hill (05-01-2013), Sk37cH (05-01-2013)

  29. #4518
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,156
    Thanks
    5,186
    Thanked 8,116 Times in 1,871 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lashed View Post
    Is there a widget or way of controlling the ipod from the lock screen?

    For example if you're out running etc and a song comes on you want to skip, instead of having to unlock and go into the pod to skip, is there something that has the basic functions, play, stop, forward, back?

    Thanks
    Sounds like a double tap of the home button should give the functionality requested above. Just to clarify, iWidgets don't run on the LS, but maybe "SnowCover" in cydia would be worth a look if you haven't come across it yet. Quite a few themes come with a skin for it too. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    Hey guys a quick question! Ive set up a 4 day forecast iWidget! Problem im having is the widget is showing its refreshing but im not getting any image changes on the weather icons until i respring! Any ideas?
    No idea. Maybe unrelated, but all my widgets with forecast are resorting to woeid. The ones without forecast are picking up gps fine. Has this always been the case after yahoo shut down their free service? Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by eldwin View Post
    anyone experiencing problems with v 1.0.2? someone's claiming that it wiped his apps.
    No problems here. There was another update to biteSMS that I did separately, and it required a re-boot. I'm always cautious about updating major tweaks all at once, just in case...but I don't think it matters all that much..
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 05-01-2013 at 07:59 AM.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-01-2013), King_O_Hill (05-01-2013), meth357 (11-23-2013)

  31. #4519
    Quote Originally Posted by Lashed View Post
    Is there a widget or way of controlling the ipod from the lock screen?

    For example if you're out running etc and a song comes on you want to skip, instead of having to unlock and go into the pod to skip, is there something that has the basic functions, play, stop, forward, back?

    Thanks
    In case you didn't already know, pressing the home button twice in the lock screen reveals media controls, replacing the day & date.

    you can check out this tweak as well.
    Last edited by eldwin; 05-01-2013 at 08:02 AM.

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eldwin For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-01-2013), NewdestinyX (05-01-2013), Sk37cH (05-01-2013), The_Durben (05-01-2013)

  33. #4520
    Quote Originally Posted by eldwin View Post
    anyone experiencing problems with v 1.0.2? someone's claiming that it wiped his apps.
    I'm running the newest versions of iWidgets and IWT with no problems at all!

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to joshlogic For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-01-2013)

Page 226 of 365 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216224225226227228 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •