+ Reply
Page 212 of 345 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202210211212213214 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,240 of 6891

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Ive just jailbreak my iphone 5 ios 6.0.1 with evasion , but whenever i install any tweak from cydia they give me a size mismatched error? Many times i reboot
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ive just jailbreak my iphone 5 ios 6.0.1 with evasion , but whenever i install any tweak from cydia they give me a size mismatched error? Many times i reboot my device , refresh cydia but same problem remains . Please help

Thanks

Drifter, all we widget lovers are going to miss you.
    Hope you do not disappear completely - and want to see you come back when you have relaxed for a while bud.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Destan For This Useful Post:

joshlogic (04-14-2013), King_O_Hill (04-14-2013), LurkerStatus (04-14-2013), sethbossfan (04-14-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone broflok's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Greeting my iWidget Friends,

Wow, what a week its been, Yahoo GPS issues, many changes to the location.js and a lot of updating to do

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So finally, I present to you the latest version of my iWidget Pack V8.1.1:

Added the latest Location.js fix into the Weather ones.

Stripped the UniAW6 Animations-Only iWidget code down to its Bare Essentials and added it to the Separated Weather Only Pack

Added the latest version of the Complete UniAW6 iWidget Version to the Complete iWidget Pack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have updated all my previous post with fresh links, or you can download here:

Complete iWidget Pack : Drifters iWidget Pack V8.1.1.zip

Separated Weather Elements Pack : Drifters Separated Weather Elements Only V8.1.1.zip

Cheers !
    This is just amazing, great job my friend. I really appreciate it, respect.
    Thank you, cheers

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to broflok For This Useful Post:

joshlogic (04-14-2013), LurkerStatus (04-15-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone IsaacTobalina's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    REQUEST:Could someone make this one for me? please i beg you guys i really like that picture slideshow widget from android it would be awesome to have it on my iphone

http://modmyi.com/attachments/forums...an-widgets.jpg
    anyone?

Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

It's hard for posters to show appreciation for everyone on here that they deserve because there is so many talented widget makers, modders, themes etc.

I'm still new here but there really is even if it didn't say it enough, no way to show the amount of appreciation to the artist formally known as the Drifter. I think you deserve a Drifter appreciation thread that being new here I have no business starting. Everyone could post screenshots of some of the work and talent on our devices that was released the the community and created by the Drifter.

Sometimes I feel like a moocher. I have 3 kids an definitely understand the commitment it takes to put family first and a hobby second. I can never compete with nor find the time to spend at creating widgets and mods etc. So good luck and a million thanks for all of your work AND variety. I leave you with 3 real time springboard pages that won't be changed anytime soon I have on my phone which I have you to thank for:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1365950771.738609.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1365950797.295876.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1365950828.555694.jpg

Some of the widgets released post GPS fix for me switch back and forth between my home town and the town right next door. Does anybody know why? At times when travelling as well it has different towns than others.

For instance the UNIAW Iwidget and drifters BA Salt Iwidget and a few mods by Dacal etc show Mount laurel which is my home town and others show Moorestown. The ones that show Mount laurel also switch to Moorestown as my city also. Is this due to the limits of the Yahoo free service or nothing to do with it?
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 04-14-2013 at 08:52 AM.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

joshlogic (04-14-2013), LurkerStatus (04-14-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,091 Times in 1,451 Posts

anyone?
    You don't have to read all that far back to see this was discussed in some length by The Durben. The way I understand it is, there's a jquery that compiles a list of your photos for an iwidget to pull, but it doesn't differentiate between portrait and landscape as yet, so it's still being fine tuned to possibly detect the aspect ratio of the images and only pull one or the other depending on the widgets orientation. Thank you.

And Drifter, you're work here is very much appreciated by me and many others.... I always liked learning from your code, and with the added bonus of being able to share our mods of yours. Thank you for all that you've shared.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-14-2013), Krima (04-14-2013), LurkerStatus (04-14-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    ok guys, the button is working as expected. the 2 packs have been sent to cydia. updates will be available probably later today or tomorrow for sure.
    Hey Schnedi. Doesn't look like the update is available yet. Can you confirm? Is it still version 1.3 or has it changed with this update?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,554 Times in 4,330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerStatus View Post
    Just a personal thing really, like I said before, I'm a twist. As for Durben, that was just coincidental timing, I had planned on retiring drifter after 500 posts for a nice round number, but Durbens comment struck a nerve about needing more innovation on MMI and that the current crop of modders couldn't pull it off. After I thought about it for awhile, I just edited the 500th post to be the retirement post as I had planned..

I really did enjoy coding and making things over the years, and I have made many friends along the way. But to be totally honest, I'm just plain burned out, Durbens right, it's tough to come up with new and innovative stuff, and for now, I need a long break, both to clear my head of this coding obsession I have, and to devote that time to my lovely and patient wife who has spent many a nights in bed waiting for me to finish my "hobby".

So thats all I really have left to say. Some will get it, many will not....
    Marcus (Drifter, and all the rest of your names that I knew nothing about from 'early days'),
    I DO understand. I have the same 'obessive compulsive addictive' nature when it comes to things "looking" a certain way or lines of code being lined up, etc, etc. And I understand that it can for sure detract us from family. For me, when my kids were young it was about me being in the studio ALL the time - whether or not I had a client. I just needed to be in a place where I could tinker until the wee hours of the morning. At least that tinkering could make the next session smoother. Or so I told myself. In the end I was 'addicted' to the tinkering and with my admining my Spanish forum and in learning about my Diabetes from Diabetes forums - hours and hours on forums. Forums themselves are addicting by nature.

Well - in the final analysis your work "as The.Drifter" with iWidgets revolutionized how we think of elements on our screens. What Eldwin gave us with the iWidgets tweaks, and what Durben did by innovating iWidget material being outside of the .plist boundaries - YOU were to getting 'pieces' (Individual Elements) of SB weather widgets onto our screen to position at our will. Your influence on the way I see my phone and its design is unparalled by any other modder except for MJ (and BombMom) with her stunning hourly (now 30 minute) weather walls.

You will be missed. But a BREAK is good thing.. A LOOONG one if possible. Don't fool yourself, though. It will be impossible to stay away forever. .. Coding/Design and the need to showcase your work is in the blood. A good spouse will understand that. And one day an INNOVATION will hit you - and you'll chase back to this place or other places to 'try it out'.

Now you make me want to go read all BCSCUSTOM's posts - as I was unaware of your work before The.Drifter - though that name is oddly familiar.

Though I've never understood the 'thanks given to thanks received' quotient calculation as being something to 'guage ANYTHING' by - I respect that it mattered to you.

You and Durben taught me how to code. MJ and King watered the seeds and now I can help others. So cool! My deepest and sincere thanks for all your efforts and for adding to the quality of my life through the coolness on my phone.

Be at peace, friend. Cyu -- out there....

Grant
    (who could never take over for you - as Krima crazily suggests..... )
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-14-2013 at 11:53 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

LurkerStatus (04-14-2013), MamaJaay (04-14-2013)

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,858 Times in 3,597 Posts

Innovative?
    miSpringboard? - YouTube

Utilizes iWidgets for settings. Winterboard to run html. Was planning to go perpagehtml but
    Havent ran it since 3x
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 04-14-2013 at 12:16 PM.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (04-14-2013), It's Mi (02-06-2014), King_O_Hill (04-14-2013), Kr0NiK (04-14-2013), LurkerStatus (04-14-2013), Marty McFly (04-14-2013), NewdestinyX (04-14-2013), pocketdoc (04-14-2013), The_Durben (04-14-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Instead of making the Instagram SS "touch through"
    -snip-
    Hey The_Durben i saw your Instagram SS widget some pages back and when i tried to download, theres an error in dropbox, it says you moved it or deleted the file so i was wondering if it is still possible to get it? or is it in your DB widget packs? hope you are doing well and thanks for your awesome Widgets

Thanks
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerStatus View Post
    Just a personal thing really, like I said before, I'm a twist. As for Durben, that was just coincidental timing, I had planned on retiring drifter after 500 posts for a nice round number, but Durbens comment struck a nerve about needing more innovation on MMI and that the current crop of modders couldn't pull it off. After I thought about it for awhile, I just edited the 500th post to be the retirement post as I had planned..

I really did enjoy coding and making things over the years, and I have made many friends along the way. But to be totally honest, I'm just plain burned out, Durbens right, it's tough to come up with new and innovative stuff, and for now, I need a long break, both to clear my head of this coding obsession I have, and to devote that time to my lovely and patient wife who has spent many a nights in bed waiting for me to finish my "hobby".

So thats all I really have left to say. Some will get it, many will not....
    Not what I said or intended. Only was to state a lot of people are just restyling mods. Not even that they are doing a bad job at it. There was no shot at ones posting stuff here, especially you. Still not sure how you took it as personal shot against yourself. Your reply to me still has me upset man.
    That post was intended for the ones who pop on and ask for things out of the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Innovative?
    miSpringboard? - YouTube

Utilizes iWidgets for settings. Winterboard to run html. Was planning to go perpagehtml but
    Havent ran it since 3x

Crap man! Nice!

Hey The_Durben i saw your Instagram SS widget some pages back and when i tried to download, theres an error in dropbox, it says you moved it or deleted the file so i was wondering if it is still possible to get it? or is it in your DB widget packs? hope you are doing well and thanks for your awesome Widgets
    That link has been dead for quite some time. Things in my public DB don't tend to stay there long. I run out of space quick
    It is in my iWidget pack but ill be posting one in another thread later today.
    Two actually. Icon size and bigger square one.
    I'll link my post in this thread after that.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 04-14-2013 at 12:35 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

LurkerStatus (04-14-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post

That link has been dead for quite some time. Things in my public DB don't tend to stay there long. I run out of space quick
    It is in my iWidget pack but ill be posting one in another thread later today.
    Two actually. Icon size and bigger square one.
    I'll link my post in this thread after that.
    Awesome! Thanks alot!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,554 Times in 4,330 Posts

I think innovation is possible. I think some of the modders have just mastered certain ways of doing things. And to "reinvent the wheel" is very very hard to do and time-consuming. But if I had a dime for every time I heard someone say "that can't be done" and then somebody else showed that it can be done, I'd be a rich man. Did anyone just see JunesiPhone's new video? Stuff like that hasn't been done before. THAT'S innovation. I love my weather widgets. But I think we've taken weather widgets about as far as they can go "as an innovation". New pictures, new organizations of the data. But a weather widget's, a weather widget's, a weather widget... ya know?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    On your device, use iFile and when you select the html file, pick "web viewer"
    Hi King. I notice that if I make a font change in a CSS file (in iFile) and then preview my HTML file with "web viewer", all is good. But if I make a position change in a CSS file, I need to respring before I can see the change in web viewer. This is playing with a LS theme that is not enabled.
    Is my iFile behaving properly?
    Thanks.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,427 Times in 6,010 Posts

Yeah, I just realized it was doing this. I need to turn in a bug report, as it used to work without the respring.

Sorry for the crappy info!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (04-14-2013)

desconocido
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,360 Times in 2,386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hey Schnedi. Doesn't look like the update is available yet. Can you confirm? Is it still version 1.3 or has it changed with this update?

it's available now. modmyi repo hadn't been updated

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

phil73 (04-14-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yeah, I just realized it was doing this. I need to turn in a bug report, as it used to work without the respring.

Sorry for the crappy info!
    No no - not at all bro. I'm just glad it's not only me. Thanks!

Edit: do you know if there is another way to preview CSS changes (on i4) without a respring until the iFile bug is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    it's available now. modmyi repo hadn't been updated
    Really? That's the latest one? The version i found is 1.3 and the revision notes say April 10th was the last update. The screenshots don't show the new refresh button. I just want to make sure before I purchase. Thanks Schnedi!

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,427 Times in 6,010 Posts

No no - not at all bro. I'm just glad it's not only me. Thanks!

Edit: do you know if there is another way to preview CSS changes (on i4) without a respring until the iFile bug is fixed?

Really? That's the latest one? The version i found is 1.3 and the revision notes say April 10th was the last update. The screenshots don't show the new refresh button. I just want to make sure before I purchase. Thanks Schnedi!
    You can do it on a computer in a browser. Obviously safari is a good choice, but chrom has advantages also. There are also html editing software available that will do the same thing.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

Yes, there is, but because it would be to no use for you* I will not go into detail.

* it only works on special written themes involving database and graphical setup with webclip html and it works like this:
    change a css element, like distance from top, distance from left, font-family, font size and font color in the webclip html, save it to database, lock out and you see the css changes instantly on the lockscreen, no respring needed.
    But as I said no good for you or anybody else as it does not work with "normal" themes.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-14-2013), LurkerStatus (04-15-2013), RKO1195 (04-14-2013)

Thanks

Uhm guys i found a problem with the instagram widget ImageUploadedByModMyi1365969035.748415.jpg

I don't know whats wrong i used the snapwidget website to generate my code and i pasted it on the html it load the pictures but look at the size of them anyone know what im doing wrong?

EDIT: found the problem the pixels were 100 and i forgot to change them my bad :P
    Last edited by IsaacTobalina; 04-14-2013 at 01:55 PM.