+ Reply
Page 211 of 344 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201209210211212213 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,220 of 6873

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by schnedi ok guys, the button is working as expected. the 2 packs have been sent to cydia. update will available probably later today or tomorrow for sure.
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,030 Times in 563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    ok guys, the button is working as expected. the 2 packs have been sent to cydia. update will available probably later today or tomorrow for sure.
    Awesome job schnedi.

Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    ok guys, the button is working as expected. the 2 packs have been sent to cydia. update will available probably later today or tomorrow for sure.
    Looks gorgeous Schnedi! Thanks for all of the work you put into your attractive widgets. Looking forward to using this!
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

Thanks
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

Instead of making the Instagram SS "touch through"
    Which I didn't want only because of the size. Small slideshows I never really liked cause the pics are too small I went ahead and created it as an icon

I'll see what I want to do with this.

Also someone was asking a while ago about a shelf widget wallpaper.
    I had a wallpaper psd open to make my girl a wall and since I had made shelves I went and made it a widget. Shelves in pic are actually a widget.
    Choose how many shelves show (for now) going to add more to it.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Anthonerz (04-13-2013), Cloud2Ground (04-13-2013), daddykool (04-13-2013), Destan (04-13-2013), IrobertI (01-10-2014), It's Mi (02-06-2014), June'sIphone (04-13-2013), King_O_Hill (04-13-2013), Kr0NiK (04-14-2013), Marty McFly (04-13-2013), phil73 (04-13-2013), sethbossfan (04-13-2013), Sk37cH (04-13-2013)

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,771 Times in 3,570 Posts

Very nice!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (04-13-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there a program I can use so it shows you how the text will look when making a iwidget?

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,318 Times in 5,974 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Is there a program I can use so it shows you how the text will look when making a iwidget?
    You can view a preview of it in iFile
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Fr3shJ1v3 (04-13-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    You can view a preview of it in iFile
    Is that by opening the properties of the file and selecting open with?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-13-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Is that by opening the properties of the file and selecting open with?
    On your device, use iFile and when you select the html file, pick "web viewer"
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-13-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (04-13-2013), Marty McFly (04-13-2013)

Thanks

Alright so I don't know what the f I'm doing. Is it possible to combine 2 widgets I really like? I can post a picture and explain what I'm looking for if anyone is interested.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I loved your work man as Drifter. I'm just curious, what were u hoping to get out of this. I know u told Durben that u were gone and now this. Just curious as to what u hoped or wanted to accomplish.
    Just a personal thing really, like I said before, I'm a twist. As for Durben, that was just coincidental timing, I had planned on retiring drifter after 500 posts for a nice round number, but Durbens comment struck a nerve about needing more innovation on MMI and that the current crop of modders couldn't pull it off. After I thought about it for awhile, I just edited the 500th post to be the retirement post as I had planned..

I really did enjoy coding and making things over the years, and I have made many friends along the way. But to be totally honest, I'm just plain burned out, Durbens right, it's tough to come up with new and innovative stuff, and for now, I need a long break, both to clear my head of this coding obsession I have, and to devote that time to my lovely and patient wife who has spent many a nights in bed waiting for me to finish my "hobby".

So thats all I really have left to say. Some will get it, many will not....

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LurkerStatus For This Useful Post:

azaleea (04-14-2013), blkmini (04-14-2013), bombmom (04-13-2013), daddykool (04-14-2013), Destan (04-14-2013), joshlogic (04-13-2013), NewdestinyX (04-14-2013), rasputin007 (04-14-2013), Sk37cH (04-13-2013), The_Durben (04-14-2013), Wildfowler (04-14-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerStatus View Post
    Just a personal thing really, like I said before, I'm a twist. As for Durben, that was just coincidental timing, I had planned on retiring drifter after 500 posts for a nice round number, but Durbens comment struck a nerve about needing more innovation on MMI and that the current crop of modders couldn't pull it off. After I thought about it for awhile, I just edited the 500th post to be the retirement post as I had planned..

I really did enjoy coding and making things over the years, and I have made many friends along the way. But to be totally honest, I'm just plain burned out, Durbens right, it's tough to come up with new and innovative stuff, and for now, I need a long break, both to clear my head of this coding obsession I have, and to devote that time to my lovely and patient wife who has spent many a nights in bed waiting for me to finish my "hobby".

Even though its a complete shame, I completely understand - anyone with a family should. Wish I came on here earlier so I could have gotten to know you and your work a little better. From what I have seen, you are shear genius my friend. All the best and take care of yourself and that "lovely and patient wife" of yours. Thank you for all of your amazing contributions to date!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

joshlogic (04-13-2013), LurkerStatus (04-13-2013)

Thanks

Trust me bro, I get it. Thanks for the time that you gave us, and enjoy yourself. Find a hobby you both enjoy.

Later bro!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

joshlogic (04-13-2013), LurkerStatus (04-13-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,179 Times in 2,277 Posts

, I'm just plain burned out, Durbens right, it's tough to come up with new and innovative stuff, and for now, I need a long break, both to clear my head of this coding obsession I have, and to devote that time to my lovely and patient wife who has spent many a nights in bed waiting for me to finish my "hobby".

I understand that man. Well, I appreciate what u have done and I wish u the best. Go spend some time with your wife, NewDestiny will take the reins so all is good. . Slow down, take a breathe, and be happy. Cheers.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-13-2013), LurkerStatus (04-13-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone joshlogic's Avatar
    Thanks

Lurker/Drifter/BCS - your creativity and community contribution are both greatly appreciated. Best to you on your new endeavors, and a hearty thank you for all the cool stuff you've created and shared with us.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to joshlogic For This Useful Post:

LurkerStatus (04-13-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joshlogic View Post
    Lurker/Drifter/BCS - your creativity and community contribution are both greatly appreciated. Best to you on your new endeavors, and a hearty thank you for all the cool stuff you've created and shared with us.
    Thanks mate, greatly appreciated

Its just LurkerStatus now, I will not be posting with The.Drifter or the BcsCustom profiles anymore. Those will become inactive.

To the moderators, sorry for this multiple account mess, you can ban my profiles if you need to, but please leave the links to my work active, Im sure people will still find use for them for awhile.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LurkerStatus For This Useful Post:

azaleea (04-13-2013), joshlogic (04-13-2013), King_O_Hill (04-13-2013), Wildfowler (04-14-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone IsaacTobalina's Avatar
    Thanks

REQUEST:Could someone make this one for me? please i beg you guys i really like that picture slideshow widget from android it would be awesome to have it on my iphone

http://modmyi.com/attachments/forums...an-widgets.jpg

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    After the update i now have a white boarder around this widget? How do i remove?

ImageUploadedByModMyi1365917586.633427.jpg

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Thanks

I get the family life thing but I've just re-jail broken my i5 and I need you too. :-)

Be happy, fella. You're a top chap.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wildfowler For This Useful Post:

joshlogic (04-14-2013), LurkerStatus (04-14-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

I can see your point, but I have a slight different view angle on this. As some of you might know, I like to try new things, you might even call it innovative or not, but I find that this does not find much uptake. So, it is a bit paradox, to say there is not much new innovation and when there is a new path opened to stay on the old treat-out way of doing things.
    That's why I do not bother anymore to post anything new here, it always runs along the same line, a few "Thanks" initially, but then the thread disappears slowly into the page numbers where quite frankly nobody is looking ever.
    Well, do I care?
    No, because I like the challenge to bring an idea to paper, make a new concept work. That what gives me the fun in carrying on. Honestly I give a rat's arse if somebody else likes it or not, I am not doing it for others or to get money for it. I just do it because I enjoy it and if something works I share it (OpenSource style), maybe somebody else will pick it up and can make use of it or even better improve it.
    btw Thanks to Drifter for his tremendous work. I have used the touch event script from one of his many iWidgets in my latest project, credit to him.

EDIT
    I still have another 30 post to go before hitting the 500!
    Last edited by rasputin007; 04-14-2013 at 03:34 AM.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

azaleea (04-14-2013), joshlogic (04-14-2013), King_O_Hill (04-14-2013), LurkerStatus (04-14-2013), The_Durben (04-14-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks for all you have done. You have not only given us wonderful widgets but also codes to learn from.

I understand what you feel as I have seen some friends do exactly what you are doing. At the end of the day, what you are doing as a "hobby" should always be fun for you. And certainly family and "real life" (life outside the codes and the forum) should always come first.

Again many thanks, my phone always look better and unique with what you and others have created and shared.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blkmini For This Useful Post:

joshlogic (04-14-2013), LurkerStatus (04-14-2013)