Page 203 of 365 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193201202203204205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

Same script. It was made by bjbinc I'm pretty sure.
    Works but again, landscape pics look poor

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-09-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Iggyniles View Post
    I've just discovered iwidgets and loving them. I don't particularly want to trawl through over 200 pages on this thread so could anyone please tell me it the is a widget that will do a slide show of your photos? I've looked on cydia but not finding anything.....
    Not sure if iWidgets has those widgets!
    But Dashboard X is another widget option! It allows you to have NC widgets on your screen! There's a widget called PictureFrameCenter, download that and Dashboard X!

My SimplePlayer was updated. Should all be working now

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

(((Pipo 79))) (04-10-2013), azaleea (04-10-2013), Cloud2Ground (04-10-2013), sethbossfan (04-09-2013), Sk37cH (04-10-2013)

Bro thanks for minigps v2!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to (((Pipo 79))) For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (04-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    My SimplePlayer was updated. Should all be working now
    I don't know if its just me this time but I click on the simple player icon after applying the iwidget and it still closes instantaneously. The widget does not respond when I press it. Is there something I am missing Durben? This is after upgrading to 1.0.1 in Cydia. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,116 Times in 1,871 Posts

Default iWidget PDF
    Hi again

I've updated the iWidget PDF. Removed some dead links, and added plenty of new ones, including The animated Elite icons, SS widgets, The Drifters links, and a bunch of links to helpful posts including the recent yahoo fix. Also fixed the cydia links (I hope). For anyone new to the thread, this PDF only links to the most current (that I'm aware) post of the shared iWidget, along with a small screen where available. Thank you to everyone for their contributions.

iWidget DB PDF

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-06-2014), King_O_Hill (04-10-2013), Kr0NiK (04-10-2013), KraXik (04-10-2013), Krima (04-10-2013), Marty McFly (04-10-2013), melodeee (04-10-2013), RKO1195 (04-10-2013), The.Drifter (04-10-2013), The_Durben (04-10-2013), Tomme11 (04-16-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanx123 View Post
    thanks a bunch schnedi! wasnt sure id get a responce from you on here but thank you for the update. I really like the simplicity of the widget and it goes really well with Buuf Inifinity. Also do i need to have MyLocation downloaded for this widget to work?
    as ive said before ive never really used widgets s if theres any preset apps i need to download or configs i need to do id love to know.

thanks again for the response!

it includes an option to change the woeid code. mso if you don't want to download that app, just change the code.

Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    I don't know if its just me this time but I click on the simple player icon after applying the iwidget and it still closes instantaneously. The widget does not respond when I press it. Is there something I am missing Durben? This is after upgrading to 1.0.1 in Cydia. Thanks in advance.
    The app doesn't open. Only flashes briefly. It is only to create a file the widget can read.
    You also need to have music synced to you iPhone through iTunes.
    Not iTunes Match.

You should uninstall. Reboot (not respring) install the new one and reboot again.
    Then press the app icon. Then add the widget

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Hi again

I've updated the iWidget PDF. Removed some dead links, and added plenty of new ones, including The animated Elite icons, SS widgets, The Drifters links, and a bunch of links to helpful posts including the recent yahoo fix. Also fixed the cydia links (I hope). For anyone new to the thread, this PDF only links to the most current (that I'm aware) post of the shared iWidget, along with a small screen where available. Thank you to everyone for their contributions.

iWidget DB PDF
    This is a great list dude.
    Only downside is a lot if those don't work with gps
    People will download and ask more questions unfortunately

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

sethbossfan (04-10-2013), Sk37cH (04-10-2013)

Thanks

This is a great list dude.
    Only downside is a lot if those don't work with gps
    People will download and ask more questions unfortunately
    Can confirm your simple player iwidget is working now. I did a reboot initially with v1.0, and then installed v1.0-1 and ran the app, added the widget, and she's sweet.

As for the outdated widgets.... Let them ask, and if I get too many emails re the same entry, I remove it. There's the fixes in the bottom of the PDF. I realize you guys get sick of the amount of support emails, but it must also be noted that I'm aware to some extent of the matter. People don't realize I answered 100's of support emails for flite alone.... and it's not my theme Thank you.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

nateD (04-19-2013), The_Durben (04-10-2013)

The app doesn't open. Only flashes briefly. It is only to create a file the widget can read.
    You also need to have music synced to you iPhone through iTunes.
    Not iTunes Match.

You should uninstall. Reboot (not respring) install the new one and reboot again.
    Then press the app icon. Then add the widget
    -boss.png

Durben, its working now. And it looks nice also and goes well with what im doing with my device. Thanks again.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-06-2014), nateD (04-19-2013), The_Durben (04-10-2013)

Hi again

iWidget DB PDF
    thanks but the links for durben mini gps and gps weather aren't working

Hey everyone.

Im currently using an IPhone5 with iOS6.1 and cant get the weather working on the HTC One X iWidget. I have tried using the GPS switch, typing the 8 digit Yahoo weather code in, and a woeid code in to no avail. All I get is the "internet ?!" displayed. I am definitely connected to the internet either by wifi or network, and have tried a combo of respring before / after, and adding / deleting the widget etc etc.

All I can think is that I may need to edit one of the files via iFile which I have found here: var/mobile/library/iwidgets/HTC One X...

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated as its driving me mad!

Thanks everyone.

Screenshot:

-25tg2lv.png

GPS might not be fixed on it. Ask developer of widget to fix. When entering woeid code make sure to press return/enter/done before proceeding
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

Schnedi (04-10-2013), The_Durben (04-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    GPS might not be fixed on it. Ask developer of widget to fix. When entering woeid code make sure to press return/enter/done before proceeding
    BRILLIANT! It was something so simple... just had to press 'Done' rather than just clicking the next menu. Thanks you so much!! (I am also a total noob haha).

I still do it no worries lol
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

thanks for the tip gunny!!

Quote Originally Posted by beardwithabike View Post
    BRILLIANT! It was something so simple... just had to press 'Done' rather than just clicking the next menu. Thanks you so much!! (I am also a total noob haha).
    if you want the gps, i sent an update to cydia, so should be live in few hours.

So D..,
    Even if you use the little cloud button in iTunes Match and download those several songs to your phone - your Simple Player won't work? The app won't find those songs and add to playlist? My phone never touches iTunes anymore. Everything in the cloud - the way I like it.

Update: just tested. It does NOT see downloaded music from iTunes Match or the iTunes Store. I wonder if you could have the app scan the iTunes Match download folder and the iTunes Store downloads folders as well to create the playlist.

Great widget idea bro. Don't want to complain - just ask questions. A huge base of folks don't sync their phones to iTunes for music anymore.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Hello there, I'm new here.. I want to ask this question..

I have installed the "MyLocation" tweak from cydia.. it suggest me to turn on the sig. change, when I close it.. in the top right.. my location service always on.. it will consume my battery right? how to handle this thing ?

thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scorpionzezz View Post
    Hello there, I'm new here.. I want to ask this question..

I have installed the "MyLocation" tweak from cydia.. it suggest me to turn on the sig. change, when I close it.. in the top right.. my location service always on.. it will consume my battery right? how to handle this thing ?

thank you
    It's always in your status bar, but its not always running. It only checks when an app uses it, and then it goes dormant again. If you're worried about battery, you could set the update interval on your refresh to every 40mins or an hour. Animations are a bigger concern with battery consumption. You can check to see when the last time the my location app used GPS through location services in settings. You can turn it off though, an just switch it back on when you're traveling and want GPS updates. It stores the last location in a text file, and widgets call on it.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 04-10-2013 at 07:47 AM.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

azaleea (04-10-2013), King_O_Hill (04-10-2013), scorpionzezz (04-10-2013)

It's always in your status bar, but its not always running. It only checks when an app uses it, and then it goes dormant again. If you're worried about battery, you could set the update interval on your refresh to every 40mins or an hour. Animations are a bigger concern with battery consumption. You can check to see when the last time the my location app used GPS through location services in settings. You can turn it off though, an just switch it back on when you're traveling and want GPS updates. It stores the last location in a text file, and widgets call on it.
    so, I need to change the refresh interval in the widget ?

When I see from settings > privacy > location service.. the arrow is still purple

thank you

Page 203 of 365 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193201202203204205 213 253 303 ... LastLast