+ Reply
Page 201 of 351 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191199200201202203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 7009

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by NewdestinyX No. They'll be permanently turned off - not on. Already tested several times and it works exactly as I instructed. It's coded to be at 0
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,157 Times in 835 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    No. They'll be permanently turned off - not on. Already tested several times and it works exactly as I instructed. It's coded to be at 0 opacity before the animation starts. Commenting out the animation leaves it off.
    You're right

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Music Player iWidget was submitted to cydia today as a dependancy on my iWidget pack

Likely be live tomorrow but maybe later today.
    Simply a music player iWidget. Works with your iTunes music (provided you have music in your phone)
    Awesome!
    Last edited by stratnik; 04-08-2013 at 05:59 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (04-08-2013), The_Durben (04-08-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Go into the Widget.html file, go to where it says year. You have to change the font size and top to make it centered if you want. Below is what I changed in bold.

year{
    position:absolute; width:320px; height:480px; top:-15px; left:0px;
    text-align:center;
    font-family:Helvetica;
    font-weight:100;
    font-size:46px;
    color:#FFFFFF;
    text-shadow: 0px 0px black, -1px -1px #000000;
    letter-spacing:0.1em;
    opacity:0.2;
    z-index:-1;

Perfect, thanks buddy

Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

Durben, your new Mini GPS is now available on Cydia and its even better with cool options. Thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 40,561 Times in 7,513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Durben, your new Mini GPS is now available on Cydia and its even better with cool options. Thanks
    Welcome

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

azaleea (04-08-2013), chevymusclecar (04-08-2013), Cloud2Ground (04-08-2013), Marty McFly (04-08-2013), RKO1195 (04-08-2013), sethbossfan (04-08-2013), Sk37cH (04-08-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    When you reset all settings you may need to turn location services back on in your stock settings app. Then open up my location and make sure the sig change option is on.
    Thanks Mama, i had already done this but no luck & I believe it might be what King advised, old iwidgets with different coding

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Are you using the location.js file from the UniAW 6.0 thread that was posted by Drifter on page 20? I assume that's the one you've been using, as the unmodded one from Dacal would require additional code editing.
    Yes I did & you assume correct Rey

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    With that said, those older ones probably just will need more editing, as they are probably using the XML response file, compared to all the newer ones that use the JSON response file.

I believe you're right King, as always , they might be just old iwidgets with way back coding. I'm still using though, they're really cool & pretty lol.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jersey Girl For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-08-2013)

Thanks

how to put iwidget to backward icon app..so i can use app thx

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi The_Durben, King_O_Hill and The.Drifter
    i love all of your widget. But I have a problem
    When the time is 6pm, 7pm, 8pm or 9pm, the picture display on widget is not correct with time, it's day, not night. In the morning, the picture is not true with the time.

Can you tell me, how can i fix it. thank you very much
    Last edited by DEVIL 01; 04-09-2013 at 08:27 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,833 Times in 4,436 Posts

Welcome
    Your Mini GPS has always been a staple on my phone since early days, D.. Tucks away nicely in any SB setup. Glad to have it back. Thanks for not abandoning it. It's the only iWidget I also snuck onto my wife's phone. And she likes her 'upgrade' not even knowing what jailbreaking is nor that I've JB'en her 4S. She's just happy with her "new little weather app".

Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-09-2013 at 05:31 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-06-2014), SHARON1O (04-09-2013), The_Durben (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,036 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Your Mini GPS has always been a staple on my phone since early days, D.. Tucks away nicely in any SB setup. Glad to have it back. Thanks for not abandoning it. It's the only iWidget I also snuck onto my wife's phone. And she likes her 'upgrade' not even knowing what jailbreaking is nor that I've JB'en her 4S. She's just happy with her "new little weather app".

Hey there, what theme is this? As well, what does the "outlet" button do?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=schnedi;6810675]here's the modded version of the HTC One X Clock iWidget

HTC One X iWidget

touch the weather info to show the forecast.

hi guys
    i've problem with this widget
    with gps or with yahoo code i see ever this message...internet!?
    help please

Thanks
    Thanked 40,561 Times in 7,513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL 01 View Post

Here's my widget collection, i love all of your widget. But I have a problem

Example: with this widget: iShady PanelBox iWidget.rar. When the time is 6pm, 7pm, 8pm or 9pm, the picture display on widget is not correct with time, it's day, not night. In the morning, the picture is not true with the time.

Delete my widgets from that shared folder please.
    Many if those are from my Cydia package currently.

Thanks

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

RKO1195 (04-09-2013), The.Drifter (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,987 Times in 932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL 01 View Post

Here's my widget collection, i love all of your widget. But I have a problem

Example: with this widget: iShady PanelBox iWidget.rar. When the time is 6pm, 7pm, 8pm or 9pm, the picture display on widget is not correct with time, it's day, not night. In the morning, the picture is not true with the time.

Last edited by The.Drifter; 04-09-2013 at 12:55 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (04-09-2013)

Thanks

hello i am pretty new to iwidget. i have a jailbroken ihone 5 on ios 6.1.2 and ive been trying to get this widget to display on my springboard. the widget is called JellyBean iWidget. id show a picture if i could but im sure you guys could probablty find a pictuyre of it. its a cydia package so i didnt use my computer to get it unto my iphone.

My problem im having with the widget is that i put in all the information that is required for the widget to work but whenh i add it nothing appears in the screen. Its just black with the date and time but no weather images. I've left GPS Weather on and turned it off and nothign seems to really work. I know i am using the right code as well for my city because i used the instructions to look it up.
    I'd really like to get this working on my phone so that i dont have other widget problems along the way if i decide to use them more.
    I was pretty ifile savy a long time ago but havent use dit since so some of the stuff here i see you guys explaining im a bit slow on as to how it even works.

id also like to note that when i is displaying jus tthe black screen in the widget is also has the text "wait dude" at the bottom. dont know what this means, at firs ti thought i had to wait for the widget to refresh with the weather but after leaving in on for an hour and the refresh rate being 15 minutes i knew it wasnt going to happen
    Last edited by Hitmanx123; 04-09-2013 at 12:56 PM.

Thanks

Maybe somebody knows why. If necessary ill post a screen but it's simple enough to explain. When I put a GPS enabled Iwidget on one of my springboard pages it works no problem and shows current location and even updates after I reset my phone.

However I copied the widget to my PerpageHTML folder and removed the widget.plist and placed it on my spotlight page. When I did so the widget loads but the weather and location does not. Does anybody know why? It is the HTC one widget shared pages back. I just wanted to try it out since I have the tweak No Keyboard Spotlight which disables the keyboard from popping up on spotlight unless you go to enter text in the search field. I've tried two widgets total an older one as well. Is there something else I should do? Is it not as simple as just removing the plist and using it as a PerpageHTML widget for weather to still display?
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

desconocido
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,127 Times in 2,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanx123 View Post
    hello i am pretty new to iwidget. i have a jailbroken ihone 5 on ios 6.1.2 and ive been trying to get this widget to display on my springboard. the widget is called JellyBean iWidget. id show a picture if i could but im sure you guys could probablty find a pictuyre of it. its a cydia package so i didnt use my computer to get it unto my iphone.

My problem im having with the widget is that i put in all the information that is required for the widget to work but whenh i add it nothing appears in the screen. Its just black with the date and time but no weather images. I've left GPS Weather on and turned it off and nothign seems to really work. I know i am using the right code as well for my city because i used the instructions to look it up.
    I'd really like to get this working on my phone so that i dont have other widget problems along the way if i decide to use them more.
    I was pretty ifile savy a long time ago but havent use dit since so some of the stuff here i see you guys explaining im a bit slow on as to how it even works.

id also like to note that when i is displaying jus tthe black screen in the widget is also has the text "wait dude" at the bottom. dont know what this means, at firs ti thought i had to wait for the widget to refresh with the weather but after leaving in on for an hour and the refresh rate being 15 minutes i knew it wasnt going to happen

i already sent the fixed version to cydia. so in few hours you'll get an update.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

azaleea (04-09-2013), King_O_Hill (04-09-2013), The.Drifter (04-09-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    i already sent the fixed version to cydia. so in few hours you'll get an update.
    thanks a bunch schnedi! wasnt sure id get a responce from you on here but thank you for the update. I really like the simplicity of the widget and it goes really well with Buuf Inifinity. Also do i need to have MyLocation downloaded for this widget to work?
    as ive said before ive never really used widgets s if theres any preset apps i need to download or configs i need to do id love to know.

thanks again for the response!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,752 Times in 341 Posts

Music Player iWidget was submitted to cydia today as a dependancy on my iWidget pack

Likely be live tomorrow but maybe later today.
    Simply a music player iWidget. Works with your iTunes music (provided you have music in your phone)
    Got it, installed it, followed the instructions, but simplePlayer crashes and widget stays incactive (6.1)
    any tips to make it work ?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to azaleea For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (04-09-2013)

Thanks

Durben,

I've downloaded the music player on my device running 6.1. The iwidget is placed nicely where I want it. I go to click on the simple player icon to set up my playlist and it will not open. It crashes (or never loads). Am I doing something wrong? Really looking forward to using this. Looks great! Thanks in advance.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

Thanks

Can someone please post where I can download the pinoy reflective dock

Thanks
    Thanked 16,680 Times in 4,004 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
    Can someone please post where I can download the pinoy reflective dock
    Add my cydiA repo. There's one in there

Http://cydia.myrepospace.com/mamajaay

30. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-09-2013)