+ Reply
Page 20 of 353 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by GUNNY29 Schnedi can I use your calendar code you used for the miui calendar iwidget please? sure!! no need to ask
    desconocido
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,357 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Schnedi can I use your calendar code you used for the miui calendar iwidget please?

sure!! no need to ask
    Last edited by Schnedi; 08-27-2012 at 10:31 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (08-27-2012), It's Mi (08-27-2012), King_O_Hill (08-27-2012), The_Durben (08-27-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,086 Posts

Thanks bro 👊

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    sure!! no need to ask
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-27-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,027 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    If you're referring to the background Timed Walls with the animated weather.. That's called MJSmashv2.1. It has it's own thread. You can get for free/donation. It may be released in Cydia now too. If you're referring to the widgets at bottom near dock - they are not part of the main SB. They're iWidgets. Two different ones.

The other main theme threads have thousands of posts now . It's actually way better that the iWidgets are posted in one thread that you can check often. Way easier to find in a smaller thread.

Well, it IS iMatte style - that's undeniable, Schnedi. Being able to move it around on the screen doesn't change where the original graphics concept came from. Even the ribbon overlay is an exact copy. But I don't want to argue. You do good work, whether creating your own original concept or modding someone else's idea. Keep up the good work. Just give credit where credit is due. All the modders on this forum do that regularly. We all should. It's the 'right' thing to do, bro.
    Thanks for all your great work!
    Dude. Stop. If anything iMatte ripped schnedis original overlay from the legacy widget that was made over a year ago.

My iPhone is a Part of Me dark.knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,909 Times in 568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dark.knight View Post
    Ok here is lexs1411 sunny day weather widget,which is been converted to an iWidget..i have'd few requests to share this mod..which is what i m doing now..please note its a non-Gps widget which means you will have to set-up ur location through private/configs/config.js...which is easy and old way..i m sure everyone is well-aware of it...

Again credits to Eldwin for this wonderful tweak called iWidget...its take no effort to convert them but it takes alot of skills and effort to make these widgets so credits to Lexs 1411..for this beautiful little widget..thanks..

Sunny Days iWidget by Dark knight.rar
    download from here..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dark.knight For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (08-27-2012), GAIAStevef (08-27-2012)

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Nothing as spectacular as the Big Boys, but Im gonna throw it out anyways.

Here are 2 simple iWidgets, 1 for the Banner Name and the other for the Clock and Calendar, nice and easy on RAM.

Each is completely moddable and you can easily change the fonts and styling to your particular setup.

Attachment 608758

Banner: Drifters Banner iWidget.zip

Clock/Cal: Drifters ClockCal iWidget.zip
    Very nice 😊

I tried to tempt The_Durben into making a flip clock boss icon iWidget but he did not take the Bait LOL.

Maybe you could give it a go ?
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-27-2012), The_Durben (08-27-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 40,561 Times in 7,513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Very nice ��

I tried to tempt The_Durben into making a flip clock boss icon iWidget but he did not take the Bait LOL.

Maybe you could give it a go ?
    lol well I made a cool boss weather one. At least I think so anyway. It was just double icon size
    The flip clock was more work and I just didn't have the time. That and I'm not using boss so I'd be making it for nothing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (08-27-2012)

Thanks

I made 3 of similar style calendar thanks to schnedi and weather and slideshow

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (10-19-2012), elilab (09-01-2012), EricB78 (08-27-2012), It's Mi (08-27-2012), phil73 (08-27-2012), sand_man (09-06-2012), Schnedi (08-27-2012), The.Drifter (08-27-2012), Them3this (08-28-2012), The_Durben (08-27-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,870 Times in 4,446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Dude. Stop. If anything iMatte ripped schnedis original overlay from the legacy widget that was made over a year ago.
    Well, fair enough. You can 'rip' from 'yourself'.. LOL!!! I've been around the forum for just about a year -- and never saw anything like iMatte before it came out.. If you're sure about the 'history', Theme, you predate me here, and so I take your word for it. Backing down now - though the 'principle' I'm talking about still stands. There's a lot of 'borrowing' around here without giving proper credit. That's my point.

BACK TO AMAZING MODS, ALL!!

Are they three individual iWidgets, Gunny?

Thanks

And are you going to be so kind as to share them ?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    lol well I made a cool boss weather one. At least I think so anyway. It was just double icon size
    The flip clock was more work and I just didn't have the time. That and I'm not using boss so I'd be making it for nothing.
    No problem pal. But just so you know your work is never for nothing, we all get great pleasure from using your stuff, even if you don't get to see it that often. Credit where credit is due and you do awesome work :-)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (08-27-2012)

Thanks

Is anyone else using the "unstable" version?
    Adds ability to have options integrated. Basically I have 4 iWidgets that have alternate background layers and or different clock faces that you can change in the options window instead of editing the widget to use a different layer. I'm thinking I'm the only one using this? None of the widgets ate available as it doesn't work with the original tweak.
    Heres an example. It's my mini GPS widget, activated 4 separate times but choosing the different BG layer or in the last using none.

eldwin you should change the name of that one. I haven't had an issue with it at all since you put it up.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 08-27-2012 at 01:28 PM.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (08-27-2012), It's Mi (08-27-2012), phil73 (08-27-2012), sickchris714 (08-27-2012)

Thanks

Adds ability to have options integrated. Basically I have 4 iWidgets that have alternate background layers and or different clock faces that you can change in the options window instead of editing the widget to use a different layer. I'm thinking I'm the only one using this? None of the widgets ate available as it doesn't work with the original tweak.
    Heres an example. It's my mini GPS widget, activated 4 separate times but choosing the different BG layer or in the last using none.

eldwin you should change the name of that one. I haven't had an issue with it at all since you put it up.
    Does the unstable one over write the stable one. Or is it a case of dragging the widgets out and doing a un install and the install and put the widgets back ?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (08-27-2012)

Thanks

How do you enable them does anything need adding to the HTML? Could I get an example I would def use it if it's easy enough

And yes they are separate hence I made 3

And of course I'll share when I can

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (08-27-2012), Them3this (08-28-2012), The_Durben (08-27-2012)

Thanks

Does the unstable one over write the stable one. Or is it a case of dragging the widgets out and doing a un install and the install and put the widgets back ?
    I backed up my iWidgets folder first by copying/pasting/renaming and then uninstalled the original.
    The installed the new version when eldwin put it up.
    Pretty sure my widgets stayed in the original folder and I just deleted the backup after.
    I would back them up just to be safe

How do you enable them does anything need adding to the HTML? Could I get an example I would def use it if it's easy enough

And yes they are separate hence I made 3

And of course I'll share when I can
    You have to edit the layer line of what youre using to not point to a URL for the image then add a bit of JavaScript calling the main image in its folder
    Then create an Options.plist to put in along with the Widget.plist and define the parameters for the images you have included to be switched. Not hard when you understand the scripts.
    Be difficult for the ones who are just taking existing widgets and making them an iWidget as it takes more work than just restyling where the info appears.

I'll send you one of mine soon when I can upload it.

You enable it with an options window that appears after you select the widget.

You can alternatively set things up as toggles instead like defining the overlay (if only one) to be on or off
    Last edited by The_Durben; 08-27-2012 at 01:46 PM.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

elilab (09-01-2012), GUNNY29 (08-27-2012), It's Mi (08-27-2012), phil73 (08-27-2012), Schnedi (08-27-2012), sickchris714 (08-27-2012), The.Drifter (08-27-2012)

Thanks

Eldwin

I have just been checking this out on my iPad and did you know that it only works in portrait ? When you switch to landscape the Widget disappears ?

I have not seen anything on the thread about this so was just wondering if you knew and was looking at a fix if it is even possible ?

Also awesome work pal and keep it going :-)

Thanks

Now that's an awesome addition by eldwin.

Yeah when you can bro thank you 👍

I backed up my iWidgets folder first by copying/pasting/renaming and then uninstalled the original.
    The installed the new version when eldwin put it up.
    Pretty sure my widgets stayed in the original folder and I just deleted the backup after.
    I would back them up just to be safe

You have to edit the layer line of what youre using to not point to a URL for the image then add a bit of JavaScript calling the main image in its folder
    Then create an Options.plist to put in along with the Widget.plist and define the parameters for the images you have included to be switched. Not hard when you understand the scripts.
    Be difficult for the ones who are just taking existing widgets and making them an iWidget as it takes more work than just restyling where the info appears.

I'll send you one of mine soon when I can upload it.

You enable it with an options window that appears after you select the widget.

You can alternatively set things up as toggles instead like defining the overlay (if only one) to be on or off

27. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (08-27-2012)

Thanks

Eldwin

I have just been checking this out on my iPad and did you know that it only works in portrait ? When you switch to landscape the Widget disappears ?

I have not seen anything on the thread about this so was just wondering if you knew and was looking at a fix if it is even possible ?

Also awesome work pal and keep it going :-)
    He is aware. We went through this around page 9-11 or so.
    Technically if the widget is high up enough in portrait you can then rotate to landscape. But the widget will be in a different position and or a page back.

I looked at it but can't figure out how to recode the tweak to work with rotation. Not sure it's even possible as well.

Thanks

He is aware. We went through this around page 9-11 or so.
    Technically if the widget is high up enough in portrait you can then rotate to landscape. But the widget will be in a different position and or a page back.

I looked at it but can't figure out how to recode the tweak to work with rotation. Not sure it's even possible as well.
    Oh ok. Just thought I would mention it just in case.

I am now testing the unstable version on my iPhone 4S, I had a safe mode re boot to begin with but now up and running. I don't get any options though after choosing the user interface option ?

Any idea !

Thanks

Oh ok. Just thought I would mention it just in case.

I am now testing the unstable version on my iPhone 4S, I had a safe mode re boot to begin with but now up and running. I don't get any options though after choosing the user interface option ?

Any idea !
    Yeah, you need an iWidget with options

Thanks

Yeah, you need an iWidget with options
    I will wait patiently for you and the rest of the talented people to work their magic then 😃

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (08-27-2012)

Thanks

I will wait patiently for you and the rest of the talented people to work their magic then ��
    lol pretty much only me at this point....

Here's my mini gps with options for those who want to try. Same as the one pictured in my previous post with all 4 options showing in different spots.

http://db.tt/clRdIRzh

Get it while the link is still up.

34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

daniii (08-27-2012), DannyZ83 (08-27-2012), Destan (08-28-2012), ecksel02 (08-27-2012), elilab (09-01-2012), GUNNY29 (08-27-2012), indyzzzz (10-20-2012), It's Mi (08-27-2012), Lito1 (08-27-2012), NewdestinyX (08-27-2012), sand_man (08-28-2012), sickchris714 (08-27-2012), The.Drifter (08-27-2012), yakitori2009 (08-27-2012), Z_rock (08-29-2012)