Page 194 of 355 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184192193194195196 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 7094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

Yeah read the last few pages
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

@King_O_Hill

I have a little probleme with My location app. If i would to have the weather that i am, i make a respring. No update automatic

I have making exactly your instructions

Quote Originally Posted by Nacho_mim View Post
    What it is the name of the search widget?
    Does it work with iWidgets or only with Dashboard X?
    It is a Dashboard X widget. It's called WeeSearch. There are 2 versions in Cydia. A free version (the one I'm using) and a paid version (WeeSearch Pro - $1.49).

I've had a bunch of PMs requesting new versions of the flipclock that work with the changes Yahoo has made to their GPS weather system. The widgets I recently uploaded are very OLD. I tried to get them to work with the new location.js file, however, I failed miserably (I'm not a code guru...simply a tinkerer). I did, however, manage to "Frankenstein" parts of the old widgets with the HTC One X widget that has been updated with full GPS capability.

This involved ripping out the date/time coding from the HTC One X widget and replacing it with the coding from the old widget. It was the only way to get the animation of the flipping digits from the old widget to work (which is really quite elegant and more closely mimics the way the digits flip on the actual widget from HTC). The coding is not very pretty, to be sure, but it works.

I have also disabled a couple of the features of the HTC One X widget; the drop down forecast (it just didn't look/fit right with the widget) and the option to switch to a 24 hr format. This is something I was never able to get working in the orginal widgets. It looks like the coding is there, however, when you set the 24 hr option to 'true' it does nothing. Maybe one of the code gurus out there can get it to work.

As before, I take absolutely no credit for these widgets other than the work involved to combine all the pieces into a working widget. A big thanks to whomever coded the HTC One X widget and (of course) a big thanks to Decal for fixing the GPS issue in the first place. Apologies if I've missed anyone else. There have been so many fingers in the pie it's hard to figure out who did what.

Get the widgets here:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!0k5XEAob!aBxJtx..._ytylqIN0X5xVA

Can no one help me fix this LS Theme to make GPS work again
    Thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by dallasnights View Post
    okay all you coders out there used the new location.js file yo all shared, thanks
    But for some reason I can not get my Lockscreen to show the GPS weather as it did before the mess
    here are the files
    https://mega.co.nz/#!ecMURKyA!GBmY50...QNfdElVUo6CtQg
    Is there anyone that can look them over and pm me a a soluition please

Here is the screenshot currently, thanks all

------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    @King_O_Hill

I have a little probleme with My location app. If i would to have the weather that i am, i make a respring. No update automatic

I have making exactly your instructions
    A bunch of us (4 have reported in about it, including me) have this issue. There is no fix yet unfortunately.

You at least have Sig.Change turned on in the MyLocation app right?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    A bunch of us (4 have reported in about it, including me) have this issue. There is no fix yet unfortunately.

You at least have Sig.Change turned on in the MyLocation app right?
    Yes. Sig us turned on

I did look at the last few pages and still do not understand the fix for this older LS to make it work, can someone just take my files review them and PM a fix if they have time

Thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Take a look at this thread read last couple of pages.

UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5 - Page 23

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,953 Times in 6,529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dallasnights View Post
    I did look at the last few pages and still do not understand the fix for this older LS to make it work, can someone just take my files review them and PM a fix if they have time

Thanks all
    I would have, but can't download onto my phone directly. Sorry.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-04-2013)

Iwidget is great, thanks make it work...this my homescreen full widget from iwidget
    Harlem shake my iphone - YouTube

i replaced the location.js file in one of my iwidgets and i still get wait dude.
    Last edited by pargoff; 04-04-2013 at 09:32 AM.

Thank you , is there anyone that can SSH into their phone try my theme and see if they can provide a fix
    I would really appreicate it

Thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I would have, but can't download onto my phone directly. Sorry.

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Is there any simple weather widget ?
    With city name , Temp , High and Low Temps for the currect day and weather icon ?

Is there a GPS tweak/app that will work with the lg iwidget ( sch widget packs ) because for my lg widget to change I have respring

Thanks

Go into settings/general/reset settings

That should get you going agin!
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

18. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Krima (04-04-2013)

ImageUploadedByModMyi1365106079.886107.jpg

I'm using the above iwidget dld sb and ss top credits to Daddykool. I really love using this with the weather and not the slideshow. On most of my widgets I have replaced the location.js script using either the Drifters or Durbens modified script (thanks to both for keeping my device so pretty).

I cannot get this widget to load in weather option. Obviously it's fine still as a slideshow. Anybody have any input. I'd be forever grateful.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

Go into settings/general/reset settings

That should get you going agin!
    I don't want to erase everything I just want to know if there an app or a tweak that I can used so I don't have to manually change the weather code and that hopefully will work with live weather LS GPS ip5 theme

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Longhorns87 View Post
    I don't want to erase everything I just want to know if there an app or a tweak that I can used so I don't have to manually change the weather code and that hopefully will work with live weather LS GPS ip5 theme
    Then look in my sig and install the mylocation app. Download the instructions from there too and follow them EXACTLY.

Then look in my sig and install the mylocation app. Download the instructions from there too and follow them EXACTLY.
    Sig ? Sorry bro im a "noob" haa

Hey man the desc is wrong for mylocation on your repo it was crazyviek not Subywrex
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Page 194 of 355 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184192193194195196 204 244 294 ... LastLast