Page 19 of 355 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 7094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

  1. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Now Schnedi -- that's just a direct 'borrow' of the iMatte SB mod.. :-) I like it.. but let's give original creators of that one credit. :-)

    sorry, but for this i don't have to credit anyone (no even for the code). as gunny says there are lots of similar widgets.

    well, yes i have to dacal for the dual guide he posted

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    GUNNY29 (08-26-2012), King_O_Hill (08-27-2012), metaserph (08-26-2012), The_Durben (08-26-2012)

  3. #362
    Ok here is lexs1411 sunny day weather widget,which is been converted to an iWidget..i have'd few requests to share this mod..which is what i m doing now..please note its a non-Gps widget which means you will have to set-up ur location through private/configs/config.js...which is easy and old way..i m sure everyone is well-aware of it...

    Again credits to Eldwin for this wonderful tweak called iWidget...it takes no effort to convert them but it takes alot of skills and effort to make these widgets so credits to Lexs 1411..for this beautiful little widget..thanks..






    http://www.mediafire.com/?i1pc1o7nv3ugcty
    Last edited by dark.knight; 08-27-2012 at 12:07 PM.
    ________________
    If I've helped you, please press my "Thanks" button.

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dark.knight For This Useful Post:

    GAIAStevef (08-26-2012), indyzzzz (10-20-2012), IrobertI (01-19-2013), It's Mi (08-27-2012), mark432432 (10-04-2012), Slate004 (08-28-2012), Toproaster (08-27-2012)

  5. #363
    for anyone using boss. iWidget here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6660348

    Before anyone asks, no I will not be doing day or dark versions

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbydigitalbg View Post
    This tweak is great, only one safe mod until now. There is a little bug when selecting a widget. If you have more and you should scroll to see all of them, you can't select the last one. And is it possible to make widgets that control the music player, or something like the toggles from SBSettings (for wi-fi, gps, etc.)? Keep up the good work!
    You cannot get a iwidget to link to any native apps for any type of control due to them being encrypted/sandboxed.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 08-26-2012 at 03:25 PM.

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    GUNNY29 (08-26-2012), iskariotA (08-26-2012), It's Mi (08-27-2012), phil73 (08-26-2012), pocketdoc (08-26-2012), Schnedi (08-26-2012)

  7. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    sorry, but for this i don't have to credit anyone (no even for the code). as gunny says there are lots of similar widgets.

    well, yes i have to dacal for the dual guide he posted
    I think you DO have to credit - when you 'take' a person's EXACT overlays and then just redo them. That's the part I think that gets lost here at ModMyi. There's too much - re-release as IF it was your original idea. I know - you're a good guy and very sharing. But the moment I saw that widget it was so obviously iMatte. And if you know of some modder that released iMatte - left panel idea - BEFORE iMatte - I'd like you to tell me who.. I've been following this forum for quite some time now - even before I started participating. And iMatte was the first time I ever saw that left panel with those 'ribbon' overlay on top and bottom. If the consensus of the group is - no worries - that's how I'll roll too. But I have to ask the question, then, where is the line drawn? Can I take one of Durben's EXACT overlays - play with text size and the re-release it as my own? I don't think so. Where do we draw the line, guys? Jes' sayin......

    And for the record - just because you don't FEEL like you need to give credit - doesn't mean you shouldn't have to. It's a matter of 'character' in the final analysis.

  8. #365
    Some of my widgets have a built in user config
    None of these were shared yet. This window shows after selecting the widget. Choose different clock faces, turn off second hand for example


  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (10-19-2012), GUNNY29 (08-26-2012), NewdestinyX (08-26-2012), phil73 (08-26-2012), Schnedi (08-26-2012)

  10. #366
    Trust us that style has been around for years as your not the imatte version "creator" no one has to explain anything to you. there are similar widgets in the theme FaithHd for one example another is widgets in the redline thread and way before that.

    Edit Not needed and off topic I apologise



    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I think you DO have to credit - when you 'take' a person's EXACT overlays and then just redo them. That's the part I think that gets lost here at ModMyi. There's too much - re-release as IF it was your original idea. I know - you're a good guy and very sharing. But the moment I saw that widget it was so obviously iMatte. And if you know of some modder that released iMatte - left panel idea - BEFORE iMatte - I'd like you to tell me who.. I've been following this forum for quite some time now - even before I started participating. And iMatte was the first time I ever saw that left panel with those 'ribbon' overlay on top and bottom. If the consensus of the group is - no worries - that's how I'll roll too. But I have to ask the question, then, where is the line drawn? Can I take one of Durben's EXACT overlays - play with text size and the re-release it as my own? I don't think so. Where do we draw the line, guys? Jes' sayin......

    And for the record - just because you don't FEEL like you need to give credit - doesn't mean you shouldn't have to. It's a matter of 'character' in the final analysis.
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 08-26-2012 at 05:27 PM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-27-2012), phil73 (08-26-2012), Schnedi (08-26-2012)

  12. #367
    Sorry if this has been posted before, I've lloked through the last few pages, as well as the first 8 and saw no mentions so I wanted to post!
    Is a google search bar widget possible with this tweak? I don't know much about coding, I've got a few bits of script from different places and have a 'tappable' search bar widget, the only problem is i get no keyboard to type with... would anybody be able to get something like this to work, or is it just imposssible?

  13. #368
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,527
    Thanks
    42,256
    Thanked 17,998 Times in 6,544 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by butler007 View Post
    Sorry if this has been posted before, I've lloked through the last few pages, as well as the first 8 and saw no mentions so I wanted to post!
    Is a google search bar widget possible with this tweak? I don't know much about coding, I've got a few bits of script from different places and have a 'tappable' search bar widget, the only problem is i get no keyboard to type with... would anybody be able to get something like this to work, or is it just imposssible?
    You can try and add the code for the keyboard to the plist, but not sure how that works with the touch function. I would have to look at it.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  14. #369

  15. #370
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,527
    Thanks
    42,256
    Thanked 17,998 Times in 6,544 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by butler007 View Post
    Sounds promising where would the keyboard code be? If it's in a dylib then I couldn't do it myself... Thanks for the help
    Let me dig up the plist code for activating the keyboard when I get to my PC. I wish my memory was better. Getting old sucks!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (08-27-2012)

  17. #371
    I've still got that to look forward to thanks for doing that for me, looking forward to having a play with it! You don't know of any way to decode dylibs on windows or the actual device, do you?

  18. #372
    Quote Originally Posted by dark.knight View Post
    Lexs widget


    Nice !! I love large easy to ready clock displays.

  19. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I think you DO have to credit - when you 'take' a person's EXACT overlays and then just redo them. That's the part I think that gets lost here at ModMyi. There's too much - re-release as IF it was your original idea. I know - you're a good guy and very sharing. But the moment I saw that widget it was so obviously iMatte. And if you know of some modder that released iMatte - left panel idea - BEFORE iMatte - I'd like you to tell me who.. I've been following this forum for quite some time now - even before I started participating. And iMatte was the first time I ever saw that left panel with those 'ribbon' overlay on top and bottom. If the consensus of the group is - no worries - that's how I'll roll too. But I have to ask the question, then, where is the line drawn? Can I take one of Durben's EXACT overlays - play with text size and the re-release it as my own? I don't think so. Where do we draw the line, guys? Jes' sayin......

    And for the record - just because you don't FEEL like you need to give credit - doesn't mean you shouldn't have to. It's a matter of 'character' in the final analysis.
    it's an iwidget... i can put it in the left, center or right side.

    take a look here http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6413536 7 months ago... and 1 year ago http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6118920

    as you can see it's not imatte style.
    Last edited by Schnedi; 08-27-2012 at 12:13 AM.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    GUNNY29 (08-27-2012), King_O_Hill (08-27-2012)

  21. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Nah. You missed the point, Gunny. The point is once they're shared - they're shared. My comment was directed at those of us who can mod (I mod to convert to iWidget too now) would serve the community possibly better if we broke apart the elements of the original SB precisely SO a person can mod 'more' to their liking. The original creators should be free to CREATE NEW stuff. Some of us are 'after the fact guys' who mod - the mods.. LOL!!I don't want to burden the original creators of mods with more work. I'll happily do it and then reshare - like DarkNight is doing..

    It's just about options. Noone has to do anything. Only a suggestion. I rarely like ALL the elements of someone's mod. But pieces - yes. Like this is what I'm rockin' today. Two elements of different 'full' SB's broken apart into two separate iWidgets. Movable anywhere.

    Where is that SB widget shared at, i keep seeing it all over

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-27-2012)

  23. #375
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    There seems to be loads of iWidgets popping up all over the place. Which is awesome but keeping track of them is a nightmare lol.

    Is there any chance everyone could post them on the iWidget thread as well as the theme treads

    That way we can all have fun with them
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  24. #376
    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Where is that SB widget shared at, i keep seeing it all over
    If you're referring to the background Timed Walls with the animated weather.. That's called MJSmashv2.1. It has it's own thread. You can get for free/donation. It may be released in Cydia now too. If you're referring to the widgets at bottom near dock - they are not part of the main SB. They're iWidgets. Two different ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    There seems to be loads of iWidgets popping up all over the place. Which is awesome but keeping track of them is a nightmare lol.

    Is there any chance everyone could post them on the iWidget thread as well as the theme treads

    That way we can all have fun with them
    The other main theme threads have thousands of posts now . It's actually way better that the iWidgets are posted in one thread that you can check often. Way easier to find in a smaller thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    it's an iwidget... i can put it in the left, center or right side.

    take a look here http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6413536 7 months ago... and 1 year ago http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6118920

    as you can see it's not imatte style.
    Well, it IS iMatte style - that's undeniable, Schnedi. Being able to move it around on the screen doesn't change where the original graphics concept came from. Even the ribbon overlay is an exact copy. But I don't want to argue. You do good work, whether creating your own original concept or modding someone else's idea. Keep up the good work. Just give credit where credit is due. All the modders on this forum do that regularly. We all should. It's the 'right' thing to do, bro.
    Thanks for all your great work!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 08-27-2012 at 08:27 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  25. #377
    Here's the SBShelf Widget for Carla for iOS. Comes in two versions, which change the middle icon: Clock or Homescreen Photo.


    Here's my mod to Dacal's widget (credits to him for the code). This one doesn't show an image depending on the weather, it features a slideshow of pictures (set them inside the themes folder). Currently displaying 3, but look at the code and add as many as you want.


    All available here.

  26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to winfis For This Useful Post:

    Bobvk114 (08-27-2012), GAIAStevef (08-27-2012), indyzzzz (10-20-2012), iskariotA (08-27-2012), It's Mi (08-27-2012), jjoklong (10-10-2012), Nsomnia34 (08-30-2012), phil73 (08-27-2012), pocketdoc (08-27-2012), sand_man (09-06-2012), sickchris714 (08-27-2012), The.Drifter (08-27-2012), The_Durben (08-27-2012), Toproaster (08-27-2012)

  27. #378
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    If you're referring to the background Timed Walls with the animated weather.. That's called MJSmashv2.1. It has it's own thread. You can get for free/donation. It may be released in Cydia now too. If you're referring to the widgets at bottom near dock - they are not part of the main SB. They're iWidgets. Two different ones.

    The other main theme threads have thousands of posts now . It's actually way better that the iWidgets are posted in one thread that you can check often. Way easier to find in a smaller thread.
    This is exactly what I am saying. If we can get everyone to post the iWidgets in here it would be a lot easier for us to use them and get the most out of this tweak.

    But to get everyone to do this we need to spread the word. I am not being lazy and I don't mind searching through the threads for these amazing widgets they are making. But it would be great if they were all in one place 😃
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

    NewdestinyX (08-27-2012)

  29. #379
    Nothing as spectacular as the Big Boys, but Im gonna throw it out anyways.

    Here are 3 simple iWidgets, 1 for the Banner Name and the other 2 for the Clock and Calendar, nice and easy on RAM.

    Each is completely moddable and you can easily change the fonts and styling to your particular setup.

    -img_0764.png

    ----------------------

    -img_0765.png

    Drifters Banner iWidget: added to new pack below

    Drifters Calendar iWidget: added to new pack below

    Drifters Clock iWidget: added to new pack below


    Possibilities for other simple iWidgets I'm contemplating are individual weather elements to move around as a iWidget,
    so far Im thinking:

    1 with Temp and High/Low combo,
    1 with a weather description and
    1 with a weather icon.

    What you you think? Am I wasting my time pursuing this idea? Would this be something you peeps would use?


    Edit: Previous links have been deleted and this project has been updated to the "unstable" version, these now have been included in this pack found here: http://www.mediafire.com/?k4o9gqgh5ti5cds
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 09-06-2012 at 07:49 PM.

  30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    GAIAStevef (08-27-2012), ic0nik (08-27-2012), indyzzzz (10-20-2012), It's Mi (08-27-2012), jjoklong (10-10-2012), phil73 (08-27-2012), Project5 (09-21-2012), Slate004 (08-28-2012), The_Durben (08-27-2012), Toproaster (08-27-2012), Wildfowler (08-30-2012), Z_rock (08-29-2012)

  31. #380
    Nice idea with the banner name one I would suggest changing the height in the plist and making it lower


    Schnedi can I use your calendar code you used for the miui calendar iwidget please?
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-27-2012), The.Drifter (08-27-2012)

Page 19 of 355 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •