Page 186 of 365 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176184185186187188 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

  1. #3701
    Hey guys just a quick question, what code would I use so the widget stays in a specified location on the SB?

    Also, where would this go?

    Thanks!

  2. #3702
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Simon - feel free to take these to "The Great Debate". Starting from Krima's very first 'mock' several pages back, please.
    +1

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Krima (03-31-2013)

  4. #3703
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    this thread is ridiculous!!

    it's amazing how you all like drama... now i remember why now i never post anything in this thread.

    thanks for this nonsense guys!!
    I'm sorry schnedi for making this unpleasant for u. I respect your work so please accept my apologies. This is my fault.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-31-2013)

  6. #3704
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I'm sorry schnedi for making this unpleasant for u. I respect your work so please accept my apologies. This is my fault.
    Yeah, I with Krima, it's all his fault!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Krima (03-31-2013)

  8. #3705
    ??? So... did anybody do the LS Lyra 5 widget or just give up on it?

    I'll probably try doing it myself... If I can.

  9. #3706
    1Hero,it has already been doing in the thread Auros, I do not know the name of the poster but all credit to him
    here the iwidget Lyra: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/60048871/Lyra%20iWidget.zip
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3662304&dateline=1362  245293

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phil73 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (02-06-2014), zplit (04-01-2013)

  11. #3707
    Quote Originally Posted by phil73 View Post
    1Hero,it has already been doing in the thread Auros, I do not know the name of the poster but all credit to him
    here the iwidget Lyra: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/60048871/Lyra%20iWidget.zip
    Never knew that. Checked all the pages from this topic and got nothing. I probably missed the link.

    Thank you!

  12. #3708
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    +1
    *Checks in, sees all kinds of sht and finds Drift with a new sig (or I haven't noticed yet, I blame Vancouver)
    Very nice dude

    For any of you widget users you might want to keep an eye on elite 6 thread for the next little bit.
    I think it's gonna get fun over there

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (04-01-2013), The.Drifter (04-01-2013)

  14. #3709
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    iWidgets cannot pull up the keyboard so no you can't make a search widget.
    Even an image would do the soul justice lol goes perect with schnedis widgetImageUploadedByModMyi1364792317.703031.jpg

  15. #3710
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    *Checks in, sees all kinds of sht and finds Drift with a new sig (or I haven't noticed yet, I blame Vancouver)
    Very nice dude
    Thanks DB, my Bro DaddyKool hooked me up with a nice set of Signature pics

    Only problem is that he gave me so many that I have a hard time choosing which one to use

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (04-01-2013), King_O_Hill (04-01-2013), The_Durben (04-01-2013)

  17. #3711
    Smile The tweak u r using r cools , what is that tweaks?
    Quote Originally Posted by gadezu View Post
    Thanks! This tweak is awesome!

    iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S firmware 5.0.1 working fine!

    Attachment 585485


    By the way the tweak u r using r cools, what is that tweak?

  18. #3712
    Hi there,

    I'm on Elite Pro HD 6. I previously had DashboardX installed, but removed it. My problem is that I cannot get iWidget working. In edit mode nothing appears. Do you have any much appreciated clue? Thanks

  19. #3713
    Quote Originally Posted by General-Manager View Post
    Hi there,

    I'm on Elite Pro HD 6. I previously had DashboardX installed, but removed it. My problem is that I cannot get iWidget working. In edit mode nothing appears. Do you have any much appreciated clue? Thanks
    Infiniboard most likely is your issue.

  20. #3714
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    can anyone please tell me how the Options.plist file is referenced so the variable names can be used in javascript? Got everything ready to go on the HTC animated weather but have to connect the variables in the configureMe.js to reference the user-designated options in options.plist.

    I THOUGHT I could just use the variable name defined in options.plist such as this: var locale = optlocale within the configureMe.js, but it's not working out.

  21. #3715
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mister jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany (S-H)
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    does anyone release an animated weather iwidget?

  22. #3716
    Quote Originally Posted by enidesigns View Post
    can anyone please tell me how the Options.plist file is referenced so the variable names can be used in javascript? Got everything ready to go on the HTC animated weather but have to connect the variables in the configureMe.js to reference the user-designated options in options.plist.

    I THOUGHT I could just use the variable name defined in options.plist such as this: var locale = optlocale within the configureMe.js, but it's not working out.
    I posted a iWidget pack a few pages back, within are numerous examples on the different methods you can use to correlate the options.plist with the JavaScript variables. There are a few simple weather ones that use the locale variable. Perhaps seeing a functional one coded will give you a idea on how to accomplish your query. If you are still stuck after seeing the examples, PM me and I will try to guide you the rest of the way
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 04-01-2013 at 06:57 PM.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Project5 (04-03-2013), The_Durben (04-01-2013)

  24. #3717
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    I posted a iWidget pack a few pages back, within are numerous examples on the different methods you can use to correlate the options.plist with the JavaScript variables. There are a few simple weather ones that use the locale variable. Perhaps seeing a functional one coded will give you a idea on how to accomplish your query. If you are still stuck after seeing the examples, PM me and I will try to guide you the rest of the way
    Thank you very much for providing the direction!

    I tried to use the HTC ONE X widget as an example, but it wasn't getting me anywhere. Ill definitely check out your submissions!

    Quote Originally Posted by mister jay View Post
    does anyone release an animated weather iwidget?
    I'm working on converting the HTC Animated weather widget. Intended for my personal use however, ill be happy to share if I can get permission from original developer.
    Last edited by enidesigns; 04-01-2013 at 07:17 PM.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enidesigns For This Useful Post:

    joshlogic (04-01-2013), The.Drifter (04-01-2013)

  26. #3718

  27. #3719
    Quote Originally Posted by sker@ View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364869293.391541.jpg
    I need some help , !!😣
    How i can hide am/pm on the clock??
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364869389.039023.jpg

    Anyone?
    Would be in the CSS. and you need to find an entry that looks like #am/pm or something similar. And add display:none; to that entry

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    sker@ (04-01-2013)

  29. #3720
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Would be in the CSS. and you need to find an entry that looks like #am/pm or something similar. And add display:none; to that entry
    Thanx a lot man ! It works

Page 186 of 365 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176184185186187188 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •