+ Reply
Page 182 of 344 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172180181182183184 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 6877

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by NewdestinyX It doesn't matter How many times you repeat yourself, 1Hero, that doesn't change anything. I check Cydia for widgets too - so do many many people.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    It doesn't matter How many times you repeat yourself, 1Hero, that doesn't change anything. I check Cydia for widgets too - so do many many people. There are many many paid widgets as well as paid themes. If you are not new to jailbreaking then it's amazing you wouldn't know this. I'll take you at your word that you meant no harm. No problem. But to try to say that you wouldn't even think to look on Cydia to see if it was paid is just Amazing to me. Before you link anything you always check for whether it's on Cydia or not As I and many others do.

Heck I even ask widget creators like The_Durben for his permission to link to his "free" widgets. He does not want people relinking to his personal widgets even though they're free. It's all about considering the widget creator's wishes. Consideration of others is a value getting lost more and more on this "entitlement" generation.

But we beat this horse well dead now. You'll probably just write from one of your other posts again and expect that I didn't read it the first three times. You would be wrong about that. ;-) It's all good, bro. Just check the next time before you post a link to a widget. Then you know for sure that you're not passing on something paid. I believe you had a perfectly innocent motive. Let's move on.
    You could repeat yourself how many times, but that won't change anything. That is you and this is me. Don't try saying we all check Cydia like you. Some don't and some do. I only check for the ones that are obvious that would be a paid package or not. If someone made a mistake then you didn't have to argue over it.

Many paid widgets? I'm talking about the ones for iWidget, not for PerpageHTML or a Winterboard theme widget. I honestly don't care for the iWidgets widgets when most of them are ported from a theme to iWidgets. Reason why I didn't expect for one of them to be paid.
    Last edited by 1Hero; 03-30-2013 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,499 Times in 4,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 1Hero View Post
    You could repeat yourself how many times, but that won't change anything. That is you and this is me. Don't try saying we all check Cydia like you. Some don't and some do. I only check for the ones that are obvious that would be a paid package or not. If someone made a mistake then you didn't have to argue over it.

Many paid widgets? I'm talking about the ones for iWidget, not for PerpageHTML or a Winterboard theme widget. I honestly don't care for the iWidgets widgets when most of them are ported from a theme to iWidgets. Reason why I didn't expect for one of them to be paid.
    I won't waste my time trying to get you to see the obvious. You only have 29 posts here - so it's clear you're at least a "noob" to how things work around here. Movin on.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-30-2013 at 04:40 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I won't waste my time trying to get you to see the obvious. You only have 29 posts here - so it's clear you don't understand how things work around here. Movie' on.
    You're joking, right? What does posts have to do with anything with this argument? If you think an argument reasons is based of posts then you're a sad person.

Seriously, I don't like people like you. Give them whatever reason and they won't care because you don't have that many posts.

I think of that as a desperate attempt of having nothing to say.
    Last edited by 1Hero; 03-30-2013 at 04:40 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 1Hero For This Useful Post:

DA_GHOST (03-31-2013)

Thanks

You're joking, right? What does posts have to do with anything with this argument? If you think an argument reasons is based of posts then you're a sad person.

Seriously, I don't like people like you. Give them whatever reason and they won't care because you don't have that many posts.
    You're at least a "noob" to how things work around here. And when you run out of intelligent arguments you resort, like so many too often, to personal attacks. I'm done with you.

Green Apple
    Thanks

You're at least a "noob" to how things work around here. And when you run out of intelligent arguments you resort, like so many too often, to personal attacks. I'm done with you.
    If you have nothing to say, then shut up. I already made a point (which you never took the time to understand).

And again, saying "noob" is another desperate attempt.
    Last edited by 1Hero; 03-30-2013 at 04:57 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,566 Times in 4,078 Posts

NewdestinyX you have a nerve saying he doesn't know how it works lmao

Really you find me atleast 5 other people (real people) that look through Cydia before they share something.

1hero honestly bro ignore him. I know for a fact schnedi has seen what you posted and the aftermath and he hasn't commented so its all good.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

joshlogic (03-30-2013)

Theme Modder
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

Here are just a bit to distract us from the real world
    Last edited by Lucys; 03-30-2013 at 05:17 PM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever (03-30-2013), stratnik (03-30-2013), The.Drifter (03-30-2013), UNLOCKZ (03-30-2013)

Thanks

If you have nothing to say, then shut up. .
    Lol!! Clearly a "kid". Attacking from behind a keyboard. Peace, 1Hero. Welcome 'back' to the forum. Do some homework next time, please. It's the right thing to do, man.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    NewdestinyX you have a nerve saying he doesn't know how it works lmao

Really you find me atleast 5 other people (real people) that look through Cydia before they share something.
    You surprise me, Gunny, on this issue. Oh, that's right.. Whatever side of the argument NewD's trying to establish - regardless of what you 'actually' believe you take the other side. I see how it is, bro..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-30-2013 at 05:24 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,157 Times in 835 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    Interesting....thanks!

Where can I download this?

There already is a widget with the icon (or one very similar) that I posted, but if we could combine that one, and the one in the video(or just the ability to open the app with it), that would be exactly what I'm looking for!
    Send me the link of that widget on pm and I'll do it on Monday or Tuesday

13. The Following User Says Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

RKO1195 (03-30-2013)

Thanks

Hahaha. Now you're just being a hypocrite. You're a sad kid. You should go back to school you illiterate.
    Name calling is also against forum rules. Your post was just reported.

Don't make excuses 1Hero. That's what kids do. Grown ups say, "whoops, sorry.. I'll get it right next time".

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

enough with the name calling git back on topic or infractions coming out. mmmmmm

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

Schnedi (03-30-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    enough with the name calling git back on topic or infractions coming out. mmmmmm
    Thanks 2K. Sorry I let it get under my skin. I'll ramp it back now.

Hey - anybody got any new iWidgets??

Thanks
    Thanked 4,157 Times in 835 Posts

You could repe...
    I won't was...
    You're jok...
    You're at leas...

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

thats your warning next will be infractions this is enough!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

Krima (03-30-2013), Schnedi (03-30-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Anybody got this iWidget or does it even exist?

Someone requested it, but nobody did it.

desconocido
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,261 Times in 2,374 Posts

i haven't commented because: someone posted a widget from a paid pack, well, he already knows it's from a paid package but the link is still there...

if i start to say all kind of things that won't solve it. so if you want to post/download/not remove links for paid things, well, hope you enjoy it.

peace guys

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (03-31-2013), azaleea (04-02-2013), joshlogic (03-30-2013), King_O_Hill (03-30-2013), pocketdoc (03-30-2013), The.Drifter (03-30-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    i haven't commented because: someone posted a widget from a paid pack, well, he already knows it's from a paid package but the link is still there...

if i start to say all kind of things that won't solve it. so if you want to post/download/not remove links for paid things, well, hope you enjoy it.

peace guys
    Fight for what's yours, Schnedi. You deserve it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

peace guys
    I got caught up in this argument. If you want I'll remove that link.

desconocido
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,261 Times in 2,374 Posts

Fight for what's yours, Schnedi. You deserve it.
    haha nah it's ok

I got caught up in this argument. If you want I'll remove that link.

would you like you'd have been working on something and you are selling it, and someone post for free a part of that work?

you didn't know it, ok, i understand it, BUT i wont ask you to remove it, if you feel like doing it, do it.

what i don't understand is: if it's related to paid package, and didn't buy it, how did you get it?... i only know 1 answer for that question.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-30-2013), phil73 (03-30-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

haha nah it's ok

would you like you'd have been working on something and you are selling it, and someone post for free a part of that work?

you didn't know it, ok, i understand it, BUT i wont ask you to remove it, if you feel like doing it, do it.

what i don't understand is: if it's related to paid package, and didn't buy it, how did you get it?... i only know 1 answer for that question.
    1. I understand that, but this was just a mistake on my part for not checking.

2.Google. I found a link from a site and didn't know. I checked Cydia and it said it was free (didn't realize it was part of a paid package) and I didn't try to install it. I don't really check if iWidgets packages are paid or not (not that many paid iWidgets widgets). I assumed that if the widgets are from paid/free themes then I thought it was free.

I was just searching google and found it by accident.
    Last edited by 1Hero; 03-30-2013 at 07:27 PM.