+ Reply
Page 181 of 350 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171179180181182183 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 6999

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by 1Hero Huh? What are you talking about? All the widgets I found was from google and here. I can't really tell which is paid or not. Edit:
...
  1. #3601
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    402
    Thanked 487 Times in 268 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Hero View Post
    Huh? What are you talking about? All the widgets I found was from google and here. I can't really tell which is paid or not.

    Edit: just read the package name here and checked. It's "sch widget pack 1" and it's free... So...?
    I believe it's only free if you purchase the first package sch widget pack. It was shared here first for free though I believe. Best to ask permission first before posting though. Some people want you to use their own links

  2. #3602
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    It's not free, it requires the dl of sch widgets pack first, which is paid..
    Oh. Can't really do anything about it when I didn't know.

  3. #3603
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Figured it out .
    Last edited by Mr.Design; 03-30-2013 at 11:46 AM.

  4. #3604
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Design View Post
    Figured it out .
    Read my comments. I found these widgets from this topic and google. You're acting like I should search Cydia for all the widgets I found and see if its paid or not (which I see no point in doing so).

    Edit: don't know whether you're talking to me or you figured something out.


    If you're referring to me then read my what I said above.
    Last edited by 1Hero; 03-30-2013 at 12:21 PM.

  5. #3605
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 142 Times in 99 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    Would it be possible for a live clock widget (or an icon overlay) to be made with this icon?

    Also, could it be made so that when you click on it, it opens the clock app?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Hero View Post
    Wait... I think I saw this somewhere. Checked my collection and got this:
    Doesn't have the option to open the clock app when you click it (haven't seen anyone do it yet).
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Widgets can't open apps.

    But there were a whole bunch of these created so that you can place them on top of the stock icon. Then it allowed you to press on the icon at the bottom of it and the app would open.
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    Where are they located? In sch widgets pack 1, there's that exact widget but I put it on top of an app icon and I couldn't open it
    Anyone?

  6. #3606
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,616
    Thanks
    3,999
    Thanked 8,828 Times in 4,433 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Hero View Post
    Read my comments. I found these widgets from this topic and google. You're acting like I should search Cydia for all the widgets I found and see if its paid or not (which I see no point in doing so).
    actually you should always check Cydia first before sharing. We all do it. And not from the pirate sites either. If you've loaded a pirate source then it will "be in Cydia" but it will have a question mark on the package meaning its not an official Cydia source. Most stuff on Google is pirated. So just learn to be a good forum member from the jump and always do your homework before sharing stuff. It's easy. Takes 2 minutes. We all do it.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    joshlogic (03-30-2013)

  8. #3607
    Mudder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,430
    Thanks
    4,571
    Thanked 15,583 Times in 4,085 Posts

    Wrong I have a pirate repo and no question mark.

    Also you really think we all look through Cydia before sharing stuff lol I've got a life that does not happen.


    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    actually you should always check Cydia first before sharing. We all do it. And not from the pirate sites either. If you've loaded a pirate source then it will "be in Cydia" but it will have a question mark on the package meaning its not an official Cydia source. Most stuff on Google is pirated. So just learn to be a good forum member from the jump and always do your homework before sharing stuff. It's easy. Takes 2 minutes. We all do it.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-30-2013)

  10. #3608
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    actually you should always check Cydia first before sharing. We all do it. And not from the pirate sites either. If you've loaded a pirate source then it will "be in Cydia" but it will have a question mark on the package meaning its not an official Cydia source. Most stuff on Google is pirated. So just learn to be a good forum member from the jump and always do your homework before sharing stuff. It's easy. Takes 2 minutes. We all do it.
    You think I'm gonna waste my time checking Cydia for all the widgets I found? Alrighty then, let me check Cydia for 30+ widgets. Pirate source? You're acting like I added a pirate source or I installed the pirated deb (which should give me the question mark in Cydia, right?). I extracted the files I found and I didn't install it (reasons why I didn't know).

    "We all do it" I found that funny. I wonder how many people actually pirate on this forum. I highly doubt they will tell. I bet you a lot people already have his paid widgets and didn't say anything about it.


    FYI, I know that google will show you sites with pirated packages. You think I'm new to jailbreaking? I didn't care for the widgets because who would of thought that somebody would be selling ported widgets from paid/free themes (which I wonder if he asked permission for)?
    Last edited by 1Hero; 03-30-2013 at 12:59 PM.

  11. #3609
    Mudder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,430
    Thanks
    4,571
    Thanked 15,583 Times in 4,085 Posts

    Ignore everyone bro it's really none of their business. We know schnedi visits regularly so when he sees it I'm sure he will let you know the situation. Can't stop those nosey neighbours tho lmao


    Quote Originally Posted by 1Hero View Post
    Oh. Can't really do anything about it when I didn't know.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  12. #3610
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,616
    Thanks
    3,999
    Thanked 8,828 Times in 4,433 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Wrong I have a pirate repo and no question mark.

    Also you really think we all look through Cydia before sharing stuff lol I've got a life that does not happen.
    Well that's you, Gunny. I'm more careful. Each to his own, bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Hero View Post
    "We all do it" I found that funny. I wonder how many people actually pirate on this forum. I highly doubt they will tell. I bet you a lot people already have his paid widgets and didn't say anything about it.
    Don't cloud the issue with misdirects, 1Hero. I didn't say anything about "using" pirated stuff or as some like to call it "demo-ing" things. .. I said we're careful to check before "sharing". One is worse than the other to me - and both wrong. But again, maybe that's just me. On this forum it's against forum rules to promote pirating or sharing links to pirate sites or pirated material. Jes' sayin'..

    What you do in the privacy of your own phone is on you.. What you do on forum is different.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-30-2013 at 01:07 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  13. #3611
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Well that's you, Gunny. I'm more careful. Each to his own, bro.

    Don't cloud the issue with misdirects, 1Hero. I didn't say anything about "using" pirated stuff or as some like to call it "demo-ing" things. .. I said we're careful to check before "sharing". One is worse than the other to me - and both wrong. But again, maybe that's just me. On this forum it's against forum rules to promote pirating or sharing links to pirate sites or pirated material. Jes' sayin'..

    What you do in the privacy of your own phone is on you.. What you do on forum is different.
    Read my comments again. Didn't knew that he had a paid widget and I didn't knew that I uploaded one. You can't really say I'm "promoting pirating or sharing links to pirate sites (never did this one) or pirated material" when I didn't know that it was paid. Jes' sayin'..

    If it was paid then you people could have asked me to remove my link or the developer of the paid widgets could have PM me or commented here (which he didn't and I'm assuming he was fine with it).

    You should be happy that I didn't accidentally uploaded the rest of the package widgets.
    Last edited by 1Hero; 03-30-2013 at 01:17 PM.

  14. #3612
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,616
    Thanks
    3,999
    Thanked 8,828 Times in 4,433 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Hero View Post
    Read my comments again. Didn't knew that he had a paid widget and I didn't knew that I uploaded one. You can't really say I'm "promoting pirating or sharing links to pirate sites (never did this one) or pirated material" when I didn't know that it was paid. Jes' sayin'..

    If it was paid then you people could have asked me to remove my link or the developer of the paid widgets could have PM me or commented here (which he didn't and I'm assuming he was fine with it).

    You should be happy that I didn't accidentally uploaded the rest of the package widgets.
    Assumptions always get us into trouble. This is not rocket science, 1Hero. When you're about to SHARE a link to a widget check it on Cydia first. Simple. Again , we ALL do it out of respect. You should too, bro. Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Hero View Post
    You should be happy that I didn't accidentally uploaded the rest of the package widgets.
    That would be on YOU. And no one else. And still just as wrong. Boy you really DON'T get it ..do you..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-30-2013 at 01:22 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  15. #3613
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 142 Times in 99 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Hero View Post
    Read my comments again. Didn't knew that he had a paid widget and I didn't knew that I uploaded one. You can't really say I'm "promoting pirating or sharing links to pirate sites (never did this one) or pirated material" when I didn't know that it was paid. Jes' sayin'..

    If it was paid then you people could have asked me to remove my link or the developer of the paid widgets could have PM me or commented here (which he didn't and I'm assuming he was fine with it).

    You should be happy that I didn't accidentally uploaded the rest of the package widgets.
    The developer did comment on it:

    [Tweak] iWidgets

  16. #3614
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Hero View Post
    Read my comments. I found these widgets from this topic and google. You're acting like I should search Cydia for all the widgets I found and see if its paid or not (which I see no point in doing so).

    Edit: don't know whether you're talking to me or you figured something out.


    If you're referring to me then read my what I said above.
    I asked a question but figured it out .

  17. #3615
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Assumptions always get us into trouble. This is not rocket science, 1Hero. When you're about to SHARE a link to a widget check it on Cydia first. Simple. Again , we ALL do it out of respect. You should too, bro. Seriously.
    That would be on YOU. And no one else. And still just as wrong. Boy you really DON'T get it ..do you..
    Read my comments again. Nobody checks Cydia.

    Apparently you just don't understand that I didn't know. If I knew about it being a paid package then I wouldn't have uploaded a link. You think I'm that stupid to promote or upload a link from a pirated source?

    Another thing: I said this: "FYI, I know that google will show you sites with pirated packages. You think I'm new to jailbreaking? I didn't care for the widgets because who would of thought that somebody would be selling ported widgets from paid/free themes (which I wonder if he asked permission for)?"

    A paid widget from paid/free themes is unexpected and who would have know that?

    I wonder how many times I have to repeat myself until you understand. Say what you want. I'll keep saying the same thing until you understand it.

    Edit: I understand if you have to check Cydia for paid themes and tweaks, but widgets is a different story.
    Last edited by 1Hero; 03-30-2013 at 02:27 PM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to 1Hero For This Useful Post:

    zplit (03-30-2013)

  19. #3616
    The Modder Supporter zplit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,690
    Thanks
    6,164
    Thanked 5,493 Times in 2,721 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Hero View Post
    Read my comments again. Nobody checks Cydia.

    Apparently you just don't understand that I didn't know. If I knew about it being a paid package then I wouldn't have uploaded a link. You think I'm that stupid to promote or upload a link from a pirated source?

    Another thing: I said this: "FYI, I know that google will show you sites with pirated packages. You think I'm new to jailbreaking? I didn't care for the widgets because who would of thought that somebody would be selling ported widgets from paid/free themes (which I wonder if he asked permission for)?"

    A paid widget from paid/free themes is unexpected and who would have know that?

    I wonder how many times I have to repeat myself until you understand. Say what you want. I'll keep saying the same thing until you understand it.

    Edit: I understand if you have to check Cydia for paid themes and tweaks, but widgets is a different story.
    So true!!

  20. #3617
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    900
    Thanks
    1,860
    Thanked 325 Times in 223 Posts

    I am sorry, but I couldn't resist...

    If you are a "Modder Supporter", then wouldn't you support Widgets as well as Themes? I don't understand.

    Let's not let this destroy the thread....

  21. #3618
    Dalmatinac stratnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,076
    Thanks
    5,880
    Thanked 4,157 Times in 835 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    Would it be possible for a live clock widget (or an icon overlay) to be made with this icon?

    Also, could it be made so that when you click on it, it opens the clock app?

    1.I do not know
    and
    2.yes



    Note - This is not a live clock, it's a widget

  22. #3619
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,616
    Thanks
    3,999
    Thanked 8,828 Times in 4,433 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Hero View Post
    Read my comments again. Nobody checks Cydia.

    Apparently you just don't understand that I didn't know. If I knew about it being a paid package then I wouldn't have uploaded a link. You think I'm that stupid to promote or upload a link from a pirated source?

    Another thing: I said this: "FYI, I know that google will show you sites with pirated packages. You think I'm new to jailbreaking? I didn't care for the widgets because who would of thought that somebody would be selling ported widgets from paid/free themes (which I wonder if he asked permission for)?"

    A paid widget from paid/free themes is unexpected and who would have know that?

    I wonder how many times I have to repeat myself until you understand. Say what you want. I'll keep saying the same thing until you understand it.

    Edit: I understand if you have to check Cydia for paid themes and tweaks, but widgets is a different story.
    It doesn't matter How many times you repeat yourself, 1Hero, that doesn't change anything. I check Cydia for widgets too - so do many many people. There are many many paid widgets as well as paid themes. If you are not new to jailbreaking then it's amazing you wouldn't know this. I'll take you at your word that you meant no harm. No problem. But to try to say that you wouldn't even think to look on Cydia to see if it was paid is just Amazing to me. Before you link anything you always check for whether it's on Cydia or not As I and many others do.

    Heck I even ask widget creators like The_Durben for his permission to link to his "free" widgets. He does not want people relinking to his personal widgets even though they're free. It's all about considering the widget creator's wishes. Consideration of others is a value getting lost more and more on this "entitlement" generation.

    But we beat this horse well dead now. You'll probably just write from one of your other posts again and expect that I didn't read it the first three times. You would be wrong about that. ;-) It's all good, bro. Just check the next time before you post a link to a widget. Then you know for sure that you're not passing on something paid. I believe you had a perfectly innocent motive. Let's move on.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-30-2013 at 03:50 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  23. #3620
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 142 Times in 99 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stratnik View Post
    1.I do not know
    and
    2.yes



    Note - This is not a live clock, it's a widget
    Interesting....thanks!

    Where can I download this?

    There already is a widget with the icon (or one very similar) that I posted, but if we could combine that one, and the one in the video(or just the ability to open the app with it), that would be exactly what I'm looking for!
    Last edited by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever; 03-30-2013 at 04:01 PM.


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts