Page 175 of 362 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165173174175176177 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 7231

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    That looks like 1 iWidget with a touch feature. It just been placed twice on the screen to show both conditions.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure where its from.
    I WISH it had a touch function. Those are indeed two separate widgets and they are in the ivent iWidget package

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-25-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,822 Times in 6,753 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I WISH it had a touch function. Those are indeed two separate widgets and they are in the ivent iWidget package
    Sorry about that. Just looked perfect for a touch function. Maybe someone will grant your wish. I looked at iVent, but hadn't picked it up yet.

Too many themes, too little time!
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

Brian, Im working on so many things my winterboard and my iWidgets folders are a MESS! :P

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-25-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Brian, Im working on so many things my winterboard and my iWidgets folders are a MESS! :P
    Mine too! And I tried so hard to keep them trim and neat!

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    JellyBean Iwidget 1.0

here's an iWidget that Android haters will love to have in their iphones xD.

i did the overlays, modded the climacons, modified the code and put it together. BUT the orignal images and code comes from @CZonin and @Dacalme

Includes night weather images set, 12/24 clock format, 5 languages, celsius or fahrenheit format, white or black climacons. GPS or woeid weather, etc... all available in the options window.

touch the small weather icon to show/hide the forecast

Previews:

Download:
    JellyBean iWidget.zip

Can you help me in getting it work? I only get a black screen thats it. What can be done?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MuGeN PoWeR View Post
    Can you help me in getting it work? I only get a black screen thats it. What can be done?
    Are you using GPS or city code?

Can anybody upload the latest version of these widgets? Thank you!
    [Tweak] iWidgets - The Calendar by dragonjo8.

[Tweak] iWidgets - The 3 widgets posted by schnedi (link is dead).

[Tweak] iWidgets - By D
    dark.knight (link is dead). Edit: just found this one.

dark.knight and schnedi post amazing widgets, but the links end up being dead. :/

Edit: and this one:

Much appreciated.
    Last edited by 1Hero; 03-25-2013 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Design View Post
    Thank you so much !!!
    I hope I can read the code and learn for the next time .
    Thank you very much !!
    How do I put my own wallpaper if I make this into my lockscreen? I tried bg.jpg, bg.png, Wallpaper.jpg but they don't work. Also not for the jellybean iwidget above. This one: [Tweak] iWidgets
    Last edited by aangair123; 03-25-2013 at 07:58 PM.

If I make that widget my LS then how do I make a custom background? It just shows up black. Iv'e tried using my own pic and naming it bg.jpg, bg.png, Wallpaper.jpg with no luck. Any help please?

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Mr.Design,

Since you got stuck with the code, I went ahead and coded what you needed as a iWidget.

This can easily be changed to a lockscreen, just rename the Widget.html to LockBackground.html and copy this folder to your Winterboard themes folder instead of the iWidgets folder.

Download Here: For Mr Design.zip

Hope this is what your were looking for

If I make that widget my LS then how do I make a custom background? It just shows up black. Iv'e tried using my own pic and naming it bg.jpg, bg.png, Wallpaper.jpg with no luck. Any help please?

Where the heck has Schnedi been anyway these days.?!? Haven't seen him in any threads since the new jailbreak. Anybody know where he's been?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Where the heck has Schnedi been anyway these days.?!? Haven't seen him in any threads since the new jailbreak. Anybody know where he's been?
    He has released several widgets in Cydia as well as pump out two themes. He has been around man.

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    He has released several widgets in Cydia as well as pump out two themes. He has been around man.
    Does he have threads for his themes? And the Cydia stuff he released was just a packaging for Cydia of iWidgets he did last summer. I was just hoping he was okay. He's a very social guy and was in every thread for a long time then nothing.. I just thought that was weird.

Does he have threads for his themes? And the Cydia stuff he released was just a packaging for Cydia of iWidgets he did last summer. I was just hoping he was okay. He's a very social guy and was in every thread for a long time then nothing.. I just thought that was weird.
    Yeah he has threads and he just released a iwidget called JellyBean that is pretty cool. Where have u been man?

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Yeah he has threads and he just released a iwidget called JellyBean that is pretty cool. Where have u been man?
    I guess I'm not in all the 'cool' threads. What is the name of his theme threads?

Thanks

I guess I'm not in all the 'cool' threads. What is the name of his theme threads?
    It's in Cydia

Jellybean iwidget gives me the wrong location..also i put my weather xode and still doesnt work is there a fix?

Thanks

I just said it was in Cydia!

I didn't say it worked.

After you put your code in, you must hit the enter key on your keypad.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Splatty79's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Guys, long time watcher of this thread and purchaser of some of your amazing widgets.

Just wanting some help if possible, my iwidgets are not updating location anymore (or are taking hours at a time). I have myLocation.app installed, and have tried re installing a few times as per KOH's instructions and a few others, rebooted, resprung etc etc but nothing seems to work. I'm using a modded version of minigps options widget from Durbens pack I bought as it displays neighbourhood, and it used to work fine but now nothing.....All the widgets are the same tho (not updating), and myLocation.app and locationPath are updating fine.....Location services are on, and the icon is displaying in status bar....I'm on 6.1.2

Any thoughts?

Cheers guys

I finally made the HTC One X widget compatible with iWidgets (funny how it only needed the Widget.plist). It was already ported to iWidgets before (I think), but I couldn't find it. I did it myself because it was faster and easier to do.

;D

Edit: looks amazing with the HTC wallpaper.

Last edited by 1Hero; 03-26-2013 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Are you using GPS or city code?
    Used both. Used gps as well as city code.

Page 175 of 362 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165173174175176177 185 225 275 ... LastLast