Page 173 of 365 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163171172173174175 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    Schnedi,
    What theme are the status bar and icons from. They look beautiful!
    Icons is from he's theme Andro HD
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Icons is from he's theme Andro HD
    Are you sure. The icons in the screenshot with the download page look like andro hd not the ones in the initial screen shot that I'm referring to. Are they an alternate set?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX
    Derrick, is that the position the code goes in for iWidgets I have that still have the copy paste issue? It gets placed between head and body in the HTML?
    Respring. Otherwise iWidget is using the last cached style
    Hmm. How is that an answer to my question, bro? I'm confused. My question was in reference to this post of yours- the 2nd image of the code itself.. [Tweak] iWidgets
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-23-2013 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    JellyBean Iwidget 1.0

here's an iWidget that Android haters will love to have in their iphones xD.

i did the overlays, modded the climacons, modified the code and put it together. BUT the orignal images and code comes from @CZonin and @Dacalme

Includes night weather images set, 12/24 clock format, 5 languages, celsius or fahrenheit format, white or black climacons. GPS or woeid weather, etc... all available in the options window.

touch the small weather icon to show/hide the forecast

Previews:

Download:
    JellyBean iWidget.zip

Thanks looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by mouse0270 View Post
    Yeah, sorry about the design rip... But if you look at the code my is no where nears yours. I well add a credit for you if you like.

Thank you... I was trying to figure that out... Couldn't get it to work! It was driving me crazy.
    How do you choose which songs are the 5 it will shuffle through? Is it just a random grab from your music folder?

Thanks so much for this Schnedi!

like this?

The icons at the bottom there not from another new theme are they looking really good ( icons and widget)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    How do you choose which songs are the 5 it will shuffle through? Is it just a random grab from your music folder?
    Right now if you do the setup with myplayerand make sure to turn that option on, you can ignore the 5 songs section because this well be ignored if myplayer is turned on.

I actually am testing an updated version that allows a little more customization and requires myplayer

I recommend shuffle and how this works is like this:
    The script checks to see how many songs are in the playlist (five max if you dont use myplayer; If you do use myplayer it will pull every song that myplayer has found and wrote to a text file.)
    Than once the script know that max number of songs, generates a number between 0 and the max number of songs minus one (since javascript starts its count at 0 not 1)

If you have every few songs like me... (I actually don't have any songs, I downloaded to random ones just to make this. I don't listen to music actually, just thought this would be cool to make) Shuffle can be annoying because it doesnt do a check to make sure it doesn't play the same song over and over again. (at least in this version, the new on I am working on has an option to prevent this.)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mouse0270 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-23-2013)

Hmm. How is that an answer to my question, bro? I'm confused. My question was in reference to this post of yours- the 2nd image of the code itself.. [Tweak] iWidgets
    You can put style in any section really. As long as it opened and closed.
    My answer was that if you put it where I have it or wherever else respring after or else the widget won't run that new bit.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

RKO1195 (03-23-2013), The.Drifter (03-23-2013)

Figured it out .
    Delete please .
    Last edited by Mr.Design; 03-23-2013 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    VOLTAGExDT, here you go, I made this just for you I hope this is what you were asking for.

Download Here : Drifters Touch 12 to 24 Hour Clock.zip
    thank you so much.

I have another request. This one i will gladly donate or pay for.

im looking for animated weather.
    on a piece of glass.

look at the iwood iwidget weather.

now imagine that but animated.

any takers?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

joshlogic (03-23-2013), The.Drifter (03-23-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    You can put style in any section really. As long as it opened and closed.
    My answer was that if you put it where I have it or wherever else respring after or else the widget won't run that new bit.
    Thank you, sir! Understood now. Respringing is 2nd nature to me after a change. I just needed to know where to put that code to clear up the problem I still have with several iWidgets.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thank you, sir! Understood now. Respringing is 2nd nature to me after a change. I just needed to know where to put that code to clear up the problem I still have with several iWidgets.
    Cool. Originally I thought you put it like my example bit it didn't work.
    That's why I said respring. All good

@schnedi

Could you help me with making one of your widgets am icon overlay?

It's the live clock from sch widgets pack 1...

Hi all,
    Does anyone know of a widget that gives you a slideshow from you're camera roll?
    Tia
    R

JellyBean Iwidget 1.0

here's an iWidget that Android haters will love to have in their iphones xD.

i did the overlays, modded the climacons, modified the code and put it together. BUT the orignal images and code comes from @CZonin and @Dacalme

Includes night weather images set, 12/24 clock format, 5 languages, celsius or fahrenheit format, white or black climacons. GPS or woeid weather, etc... all available in the options window.

touch the small weather icon to show/hide the forecast

Previews:

Download:
    JellyBean iWidget.zip

This is what a theme?Thank

I have a small question.

I'm trying to make a widget show "over" the icons after a touch event.
    like in Durben his Auros drop iWidget..

I know that using a simple "onclick" will cause the widget to be "cut-off" when going outside the size pointed in widget.plist
    But for some reason, the " ontouchstart="yourfunctionnamehere" does not get registered in iWidget, but it does in the ifile webviewer :S.

I'm sure i managed it once, but can't seem to reproduce this..

Can anyone help me out?
    Ribbon mod 2.0!Download

Can anyone Modify Schdeni's JellyBean widget in such a way that it shows day images in day time and night images in night time
    PS the widget already includes both sets Night And day Just need the coding to be added

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

joshlogic (03-24-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Belgmeister View Post
    I have a small question.

I'm trying to make a widget show "over" the icons after a touch event.
    like in Durben his Auros drop iWidget..

I know that using a simple "onclick" will cause the widget to be "cut-off" when going outside the size pointed in widget.plist
    But for some reason, the " ontouchstart="yourfunctionnamehere" does not get registered in iWidget, but it does in the ifile webviewer :S.

I'm sure i managed it once, but can't seem to reproduce this..

Can anyone help me out?
    Yea, this is what I want for schnedi's live clock widget...

Is there any chance that one of you guys would make this Clock and Date widget ?
    http://droiddog.wpengine.netdna-cdn....11/nexus4-.jpg
    I tried to modded digital clocks and make it work but I couldn't , I gave up .

Page 173 of 365 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163171172173174175 183 223 273 ... LastLast