Page 169 of 365 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159167168169170171 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

  1. #3361
    Smile the name of theme?
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Dude this is great. I have been looking for something like this for my simple setup. I think it goes perfectly with my current theme. Thanks so much.

    tell me about the name of your current theme,please ? it's very nice

  2. #3362
    The_Durben's iwidget magic...


  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sand_man For This Useful Post:

    ahh_boi (03-20-2013), azaleea (03-21-2013), blkmini (03-20-2013), Project5 (03-20-2013), The.Drifter (03-20-2013), The_Durben (03-20-2013)

  4. #3363
    Quote Originally Posted by mouse0270 View Post
    Looking for someone to test a iWidget Music player:
    (Sound does actually play... but I don't know how to get Display Recorder to actually record sound or if it does even record sound... Sound does play on lockscreen as well)

    It uses a json file to play music right now. I want to make it read the music directory but this has many problems, I wont be able to display the name or cover-art since JavaScript cant up the sqllite database that this information seems to be stored in.

    Right now I am looking for someone to test this with experience on debugging. I want to know how it plays and if you experience any issues.

    Oh yeah and the arrow in the top left corner is to shuffle the songs. I just have it playing them in a row, since I only have two songs playing right now. If you click it though, it well change into a shuffle icon.
    I'll test it!

  5. #3364
    iPhoneaholic mouse0270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    413
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 316 Times in 186 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    I'll test it!
    It requires setup. It is not a download and go kinda iWidget. This is because of the cover art and song name. It cant just read from your music directory it has to actually be setup to point to the songs along with the coverart.

    If you dont mind doing that, you are more than welcome to try it out, just send me a private message

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to mouse0270 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (03-20-2013)

  7. #3365
    Quote Originally Posted by sand_man View Post
    The_Durben's iwidget magic...

    I would like something like this, but don't they all go to hell when you rotate?
    Last edited by judge2005; 03-20-2013 at 10:39 AM.

  8. #3366
    Quote Originally Posted by judge2005 View Post
    I would like something like this, but don't they all go to hell when you rotate?
    *dont rotate

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (03-21-2013), King_O_Hill (03-20-2013)

  10. #3367
    Quote Originally Posted by mouse0270 View Post
    Looking for someone to test a iWidget Music player:
    (Sound does actually play... but I don't know how to get Display Recorder to actually record sound or if it does even record sound... Sound does play on lockscreen as well)

    It uses a json file to play music right now. I want to make it read the music directory but this has many problems, I wont be able to display the name or cover-art since JavaScript cant up the sqllite database that this information seems to be stored in.

    Right now I am looking for someone to test this with experience on debugging. I want to know how it plays and if you experience any issues.

    Oh yeah and the arrow in the top left corner is to shuffle the songs. I just have it playing them in a row, since I only have two songs playing right now. If you click it though, it well change into a shuffle icon.
    Please! Please! Ill test it!

  11. #3368
    Quote Originally Posted by quandaigia1984 View Post
    tell me about the name of your current theme,please ? it's very nice
    This is the Jaku theme. Amazing icons and a huge repo of custom made icons on the Jaku repo. Go check it out.

    This link has my new setup that I'm very proud of. Bottom three icons are folders

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s-new-skins-themes-launches/795842-jaku-ios-5-a-%thread_page%-print.html
    Last edited by Krima; 03-20-2013 at 12:11 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-20-2013)

  13. #3369
    iPhoneaholic mouse0270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    413
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 316 Times in 186 Posts

    Could anyone help with reading from a directory to get file names? I cant seem to figure out how to go about doing this?

    So it appears to be impossible to actually get a list of files programmatically. So does anyone have any suggestion on who to make selecting songs easily?
    Last edited by mouse0270; 03-20-2013 at 08:16 PM.

  14. #3370
    Quote Originally Posted by judge2005 View Post
    I would like something like this, but don't they all go to hell when you rotate?
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    *dont rotate
    ^^ this

    I have rotate lock on. A rotating screen is like kryptonite to iWidgets.

  15. #3371
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,156
    Thanks
    5,186
    Thanked 8,116 Times in 1,871 Posts

    Hi there This was brought to my attention by a friend of mine, and I had a little look today. It's not an iwidget, but I thought it worth the mention anyway. There seems to be a couple of minor things still to sort out, but its a nice lock screen, none the less. If you search "Peekly" on Cydia, it'll be in the recent changes. I've been collecting the OP links of some recent iwidgets, but not had time to add them do the PDF directory....I'll get around to it before the links die Thank you.

    http://studiographic.ca/peekly/

  16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (03-21-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-21-2013), ic0nik (03-23-2013), King_O_Hill (03-21-2013), The.Drifter (03-21-2013), The_Durben (03-21-2013), Wildfowler (03-21-2013)

  17. #3372
    iPhoneaholic mouse0270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    413
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 316 Times in 186 Posts

    For the options.plist, can you only use one type of "edit" ? I am using a bunch about 11 to be exact and it seems to only use the last one that I changed.

  18. #3373
    Default Drifters Touch Weather with Forcast
    I got quite a few PMs asking if I could implement a 4 day forecast onto my last Touch Weather iWidget I just released.

    So this is what I came up with

    Defaults to Weather display:



    Then Touch to switch to a 4 Day Forcast:



    Of course, I added plenty of options:



    Download Here: Drifters Touch Weather with Forcast.zip

    Credits to Dacal for the scripts I modded
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 03-21-2013 at 10:58 AM.

  19. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (03-21-2013), blkmini (03-21-2013), bluevixen (03-21-2013), CrazyChester (03-21-2013), HOOLIGAN416 (03-22-2013), ic0nik (03-23-2013), King_O_Hill (03-21-2013), map1978 (03-21-2013), mouse0270 (03-21-2013), Project5 (03-21-2013), RKO1195 (03-21-2013), serky (03-21-2013), simer_cool (04-06-2013), Sk37cH (03-21-2013), The_Durben (03-21-2013), Tomme11 (03-22-2013), VOLTAGExDT (06-11-2014)

  20. #3374
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,156
    Thanks
    5,186
    Thanked 8,116 Times in 1,871 Posts

    ^^ Nice and minimal, with details at a touch, and options to boot!! Awesome work. Thanks for sharing. Do you have photoshop? I see by your screens, that I may have something I can offer in return. Thank you.

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (03-21-2013), King_O_Hill (03-21-2013), RKO1195 (03-21-2013), The.Drifter (03-21-2013)

  22. #3375
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    ^^ Nice and minimal, with details at a touch, and options to boot!! Awesome work. Thanks for sharing. Do you have photoshop? I see by your screens, that I may have something I can offer in return. Thank you.
    Your new avatar rocks man. Just thought I would through that out there.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (03-21-2013), Sk37cH (03-21-2013), The.Drifter (03-21-2013)

  24. #3376
    Quote Originally Posted by mouse0270 View Post
    Could anyone help with reading from a directory to get file names? I cant seem to figure out how to go about doing this?

    So it appears to be impossible to actually get a list of files programmatically. So does anyone have any suggestion on who to make selecting songs easily?
    Been trying to find a script I've seen before that takes images in a folder and applies names to them in consecutive order so that a slideshow can easily read the files.
    Same principle should work for grabbing mp3s
    Just wont get song info.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (03-21-2013)

  26. #3377
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,084
    Thanks
    1,858
    Thanked 2,846 Times in 773 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    I got quite a few PMs asking if I could implement a 4 day forecast onto my last Touch Weather iWidget I just released.

    So this is what I came up with
    Never disappoint...this is super clean
    Thanks for taking the time creating magic and also sharing with everyone
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?



  27. The Following User Says Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (03-21-2013)

  28. #3378
    iPhoneaholic mouse0270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    413
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 316 Times in 186 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Been trying to find a script I've seen before that takes images in a folder and applies names to them in consecutive order so that a slideshow can easily read the files.
    Same principle should work for grabbing mp3s
    Just wont get song info.
    I gave up on that idea. I decided I would just allow options for users to put a song directory in... But I am having an issue. I cant seem to get the "edit" option to work with more than one.

    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
        <array>
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>device</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>select</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Device</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>iPhone</string>
                <key>options</key>
                <dict>
                    <key>iPhone</key>
                    <string>iphone</string>
                    <key>iPad</key>
                    <string>ipad</string>
                </dict>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>watchorientation</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>switch</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Watch Orientation</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <false/>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>shuffleSongs</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>switch</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Shuffle</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <false/>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>color_code</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Indicator Color:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>#ffec03</string>
            </dict>    
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>song001</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Song:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>Music/</string>
            </dict>    
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>song002</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Song:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>Music/</string>
            </dict>    
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>song003</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Song:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>Music/</string>
            </dict>    
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>song004</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Song:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>Music/</string>
            </dict>    
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>song005</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Song:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>Music/</string>
            </dict>    
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>song006</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Song:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>Music/</string>
            </dict>    
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>song007</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Song:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>Music/</string>
            </dict>    
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>song008</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Song:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>Music/</string>
            </dict>    
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>song009</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Song:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>Music/</string>
            </dict>    
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>song010</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Song:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>Music/</string>
            </dict>   
        </array>
    </plist>
    I cant seem to get this to work. It seems like it only cares about the last entered option...

  29. #3379
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Been trying to find a script I've seen before that takes images in a folder and applies names to them in consecutive order so that a slideshow can easily read the files.
    Same principle should work for grabbing mp3s
    Just wont get song info.
    I think this is what your looking for Bro Try this: PhotoTile.zip

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    ^^ Nice and minimal, with details at a touch, and options to boot!! Awesome work. Thanks for sharing. Do you have photoshop? I see by your screens, that I may have something I can offer in return. Thank you.
    No Bro, Dont have photoshop What do you have in mind?? Got me curious, PM me

    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    Never disappoint...this is super clean
    Thanks for taking the time creating magic and also sharing with everyone
    Thanks Man, glad you like it
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 03-21-2013 at 12:44 PM.

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (03-21-2013), King_O_Hill (03-21-2013), Project5 (03-21-2013), The_Durben (03-21-2013)

  31. #3380
    Quote Originally Posted by mouse0270 View Post
    I gave up on that idea. I decided I would just allow options for users to put a song directory in... But I am having an issue. I cant seem to get the "edit" option to work with more than one.

    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
        <array>
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>device</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>select</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Device</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>iPhone</string>
                <key>options</key>
                <dict>
                    <key>iPhone</key>
                    <string>iphone</string>
                    <key>iPad</key>
                    <string>ipad</string>
                </dict>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>watchorientation</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>switch</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Watch Orientation</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <false/>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>shuffleSongs</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>switch</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Shuffle</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <false/>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>color_code</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Indicator Color:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>#ffec03</string>
            </dict>    
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>song001</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Song:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>Music/</string>
            </dict>    
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>song002</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Song:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>Music/</string>
            </dict>    
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>song003</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Song:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>Music/</string>
            </dict>    
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>song004</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Song:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>Music/</string>
            </dict>    
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>song005</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Song:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>Music/</string>
            </dict>    
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>song006</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Song:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>Music/</string>
            </dict>    
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>song007</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Song:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>Music/</string>
            </dict>    
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>song008</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Song:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>Music/</string>
            </dict>    
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>song009</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Song:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>Music/</string>
            </dict>    
            <dict>
                <key>name</key>
                <string>song010</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>edit</string>
                <key>label</key>
                <string>Song:</string>
                <key>default</key>
                <string>Music/</string>
            </dict>   
        </array>
    </plist>
    I cant seem to get this to work. It seems like it only cares about the last entered option...
    Try doing it as a select option?

Page 169 of 365 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159167168169170171 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •