Page 145 of 365 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135143144145146147 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

iPhone? More like MyPhone SHARON1O's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Try this, I removed the spin animation:

FlowerFallsNOSpin.zip
    someone could change the color of the flowers of this widget??? put more vivid colors, cyan, purple, pink, green, yellow, make a nice combination with bright colors but not so soft. thanks! x x x x

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

Thanks
    Thanked 21,677 Times in 4,345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Thanks for corroborating our findings, Durben. In your last sentence there did you mean turning those spin/flip scripts "off" will solve the problem as a workaround for now?

Oh. On my 4S rain has very notable jitter now. Smooth as silk on 5.1.1 - all phones.
    Back up the original script files, then look for all script files that have rain or snow and delete the lines of code that refer to spin & flip, I removed these yonks ago from the UniAW to speed things up, nobody noticed any difference as it's such a subtle effect but it runs a lot smoother without it, if I remember correctly I think Dacal's cloud animations also have this spin & flip code, I also got rid of it on the clouds for the UniAW a very long time ago when people were having trouble running it on iPhone 3G/3GS devices.

You can temporarily disable these lines of code by adding // at the beginning of the line in the .js files.

I just found some older version of the UniAW so you can see what I removed from the code, below is an example for the rain so you get some idea.

OLD VERSION
    Code:
    function createAdrop() {
        var dropDiv = document.createElement("div");
        var image = document.createElement("img");
        image.src = "rain/Private/images/drop" + randomInteger(1, NUMBER_OF_IMAGES) + ".png";
        dropDiv.style.top = pixelValue(randomInteger(-15, -50));
        dropDiv.style.left = pixelValue(randomInteger(0, 320));
        var spinAnimationName = (Math.random() < 0.5) ? "clockwiseSpin" : "counterclockwiseSpinAndFlip";
        dropDiv.style.webkitAnimationName = "drop";
        image.style.webkitAnimationName = spinAnimationName;
        var fadeAndDropDuration = durationValue(randomFloat(1, 3));
        var spinDuration = durationValue(randomFloat(1,3));
        dropDiv.style.webkitAnimationDuration = fadeAndDropDuration + ", " + fadeAndDropDuration;
        image.style.webkitAnimationDuration = spinDuration;
        dropDiv.appendChild(image);
        return dropDiv;
    NEW VERSION
    Code:
    function createAdrop() {
        var dropDiv = document.createElement("div");
        var image = document.createElement("img");
        image.src = "Images/Weather/rain/drop" + randomInteger(1, NUMBER_OF_DROP_IMAGES) + ".png";
        dropDiv.style.top = pixelValue(randomInteger(-100, 50));
        dropDiv.style.left = pixelValue(randomInteger(10, 310));
        dropDiv.style.webkitAnimationName = "fade2, drop";
        var fadeAndDropDuration = durationValue(randomFloat(2, 4));
        dropDiv.style.webkitAnimationDuration = fadeAndDropDuration + ", " + fadeAndDropDuration;
        dropDiv.appendChild(image);
        return dropDiv;
    Quote Originally Posted by SHARON1O View Post
    someone could change the color of the flowers of this widget??? put more vivid colors, cyan, purple, pink, green, yellow, make a nice combination with bright colors but not so soft. thanks! x x x x
    LOL... This widget has 51 images! many of them very similar, really it needs re-coded with perhaps 5 or 6 images and a random integrator added.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 02-24-2013 at 05:33 PM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (02-25-2013)

Iwidget?
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

SHARON1O (02-25-2013)

Hi everyone,

I am looking to modify the solarsystem iwidget so that it is always transparent (the way it is when you go into wiggle mode and then press on it to move it around). I have a picture of a plantet as the wall paper on my home screen and would like to overlay the widget over it so that the planet is visible under the spinning solar system. If anyone here can help me with this that would be great and thanks!
    Last edited by STAR1618SH; 02-24-2013 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Back up the original script files, then look for all script files that have rain or snow and delete the lines of code that refer to spin & flip, I removed these yonks ago from the UniAW to speed things up, nobody noticed any difference as it's such a subtle effect but it runs a lot smoother without it, if I remember correctly I think Dacal's cloud animations also have this spin & flip code, I also got rid of it on the clouds for the UniAW a very long time ago when people were having trouble running it on iPhone 3G/3GS devices.

You can temporarily disable these lines of code by adding // at the beginning of the line in the .js files.

NEW VERSION
    [CODE]
    LOL... This widget has 51 images! many of them very similar, really it needs re-coded with perhaps 5 or 6 images and a random integrator added.
    Thanks so much, Ian, for helping us solve this mystery. I'm just 'barely enough of a coder/modder' to accomplish what you're asking. Could you communicate this also to Dacal who's stated that he's been having trouble tracking down the problem on his weather. I also see the cloud jitteriness too. Will it involve all rain snow and combination scripts too like 'wind/rain'?

Thanks again !
    Grant
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (02-25-2013)

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361760688.640664.jpglooking for this widget. Can somebody help me out it was posted here but link don't work. TIA

-img_0050.jpgTook a few hours but I figured it out. You actually have to place all dashboard x widgets first and then download iwidgets and the solarsystem widget (or just that since it also installs iwidgets) and then use ssh to edit the files in /private/var/mobile/Library/iWidgets/solarsystes: plist to use a smaller footprint, I used 50 x 50 because you need a way to move it on the springboard and /css to delete the background picture and take the line out of style.css file that calls for the background picture. Then use iwidgets to put the solarsystem widget on the springboard and move it under the dashboard x widgets.

Durban, your AniWeathyer does not seem to be reachable via cydia, can you give me a link so I can munually install it. Can't wait to hear a yes because I enjoy it very much

My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,425 Times in 457 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1361760688.640664.jpglooking for this widget. Can somebody help me out it was posted here but link don't work. TIA
    Not 100% sure but i believe that is either Durben's or Drifter's. Or you can just go into cydia and type "iwidget" into the search section. Look through them and you'll find it for sure.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

Quote Originally Posted by @_$oN_@ View Post
    Durban, your AniWeathyer does not seem to be reachable via cydia, can you give me a link so I can munually install it. Can't wait to hear a yes because I enjoy it very much
    It's there. Just do a search for "DB AniWeather Dual Touch". But you need to buy his DB iWidget Pak first. The DB AniWeather Dual Touch depends on the $0.99 Pak being downloaded first.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

@_$oN_@ (02-25-2013), The_Durben (02-25-2013)

Yeah don't search for Durben like I was lol I searched schnedi's pack to find the name of D's haha
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-25-2013), The_Durben (02-25-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone SHARON1O's Avatar
    Thanks

Iwidget?
    yes

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

It's there. Just do a search for "DB AniWeather Dual Touch". But you need to buy his DB iWidget Pak first. The DB AniWeather Dual Touch depends on the $0.99 Pak being downloaded first.
    is that so? 'cuz it keeps saying 403 Forbidden

yes
    Amazing 👊

NateD posted that calendar Line iWidget on the Auros thread I'm quite sure if you sent him a PM he would send you a copy .

Quote Originally Posted by The 8th Immortal View Post
    Not 100% sure but i believe that is either Durben's or Drifter's. Or you can just go into cydia and type "iwidget" into the search section. Look through them and you'll find it for sure.
    Trust me i have look all over before I ask.

You have to purchase and install DB iWidget Pack first. Or you get 403 forbidden

As I mentioned in my first post to you - it is tied to Durben's Main DB Widget Pak which you have to pay for first. Once you buy the main widget Pak the 403 forbidden message will go away.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (02-25-2013)

Thanks so much, Ian, for helping us solve this mystery. I'm just 'barely enough of a coder/modder' to accomplish what you're asking. Could you communicate this also to Dacal who's stated that he's been having trouble tracking down the problem on his weather. I also see the cloud jitteriness too. Will it involve all rain snow and combination scripts too like 'wind/rain'?

Thanks again !
    Grant
    Dacal has spin/flip in every weather js except maybe frost and fog.
    All the rest use this animation type.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (02-25-2013), King_O_Hill (02-25-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Dacal has spin/flip in every weather js except maybe frost and fog.
    All the rest use this animation type.
    So it's a pretty major redo then, is what you're saying. Right?

Page 145 of 365 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135143144145146147 155 195 245 ... LastLast