+ Reply
Page 136 of 344 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126134135136137138 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 6873

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
On my iPad my widget disappears when the screen rotates and never comes back. Is this a known problem?
...
  1. #2701
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts

    On my iPad my widget disappears when the screen rotates and never comes back. Is this a known problem?

  2. #2702
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by judge2005 View Post
    On my iPad my widget disappears when the screen rotates and never comes back. Is this a known problem?
    This happened to me too. It happened when I had a widget that ended up off screen when I changed orientation. It wasn't there when I rotated back. However, if you place a widget so that it stays onscreen in either orientation it won't disappear. Overall it seems iWidgets doesn't handle orientation change well.

  3. #2703
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vidikron View Post
    This happened to me too. It happened when I had a widget that ended up off screen when I changed orientation. It wasn't there when I rotated back. However, if you place a widget so that it stays onscreen in either orientation it won't disappear. Overall it seems iWidgets doesn't handle orientation change well.
    If you add an iwidget on iPad and rotate, if the widget rotates to spotlight page or into the dock area it will disappear/remove itself. This is a safeguard as you cannot move or delete iwidgets from these areas.

    Quote Originally Posted by serky View Post
    Hi all,

    I am looking to have more than 10 pictures in the DB Dropscreen slideshow widget. Would this be easily possible and where/what code would I change?

    Thanks,

    Jason
    You'll have to add lines to the HTML under the first ten pics for each consecutive pic you want to add then add the pic to the slideshow folder with the corresponding name

  4. #2704
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    If you add an iwidget on iPad and rotate, if the widget rotates to spotlight page or into the dock area it will disappear/remove itself. This is a safeguard as you cannot move or delete iwidgets from these areas.
    Does this apply to empty pages as well? Because if I place a widget on the right side of my iPad in landscape and then rotate to portrait the widget should end up on the next page over (right side, not Spotlight), but when I rotate back it is gone.

    Anyway, are there technical limitations that prevent orientation issues from being solved?

  5. #2705
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 75 Times in 38 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    If you add an iwidget on iPad and rotate, if the widget rotates to spotlight page or into the dock area it will disappear/remove itself. This is a safeguard as you cannot move or delete iwidgets from these areas.



    You'll have to add lines to the HTML under the first ten pics for each consecutive pic you want to add then add the pic to the slideshow folder with the corresponding name
    Success with that. Thanks. In the past I was able to alter the time in the slideshow. I can't find the code any longer with the name and values. Maybe because I am using text edit and it is all jumbled up. Could you please direct me to the document? Thanks.

  6. #2706
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vidikron View Post
    Does this apply to empty pages as well? Because if I place a widget on the right side of my iPad in landscape and then rotate to portrait the widget should end up on the next page over (right side, not Spotlight), but when I rotate back it is gone.

    Anyway, are there technical limitations that prevent orientation issues from being solved?
    Yes it applies to empty pages too. No page, no widget

    Quote Originally Posted by serky View Post
    Success with that. Thanks. In the past I was able to alter the time in the slideshow. I can't find the code any longer with the name and values. Maybe because I am using text edit and it is all jumbled up. Could you please direct me to the document? Thanks.
    Alter what time? How long each pic stays for?
    If so it's written in the options. You can choose the duration in there when you load the widget

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-15-2013)

  8. #2707
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 75 Times in 38 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Yes it applies to empty pages too. No page, no widget



    Alter what time? How long each pic stays for?
    If so it's written in the options. You can choose the duration in there when you load the widget
    Yes. Time of each pic. 3, 4, 5 seconds. The last time I just swapped name and value when I actually found it.
    Last edited by serky; 02-16-2013 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Solved

  9. #2708
    Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,380
    Thanks
    4,211
    Thanked 5,883 Times in 2,632 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dark.knight View Post
    Ok here is 5 day GPS-forecast iWidget..Its been made out of Faith ls i-Widget which i posted yesterday...its gps + u can add up your code manually in config.js..also u can change weather icons by ur choice..for now i have added just 3 sets.. ..credit to original coders..and eldwin..enjoy



    http://www.mediafire.com/?g5hwkl6ea4oaoa4






    Re-up sbtimedtop iWidget..with the right dimensions .





    http://www.mediafire.com/?t4uf1rvouaktvwa
    How can I get the time wall iwidget to work for winter board?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (03-12-2013)

  11. #2709
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Hi,
    what theme is this?

    TIA


    Quote Originally Posted by stratnik View Post
    Here are a fix for the 4-day forecast with "twentyfourhour = false".
    Thanks to Dirtstep and ssemmel for heads up



    -->> Stratnik_Touch_Forecast_1.1.rar

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to fup4000 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (03-12-2013)

  13. #2710
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,383
    Thanks
    3,638
    Thanked 8,440 Times in 4,286 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fup4000 View Post
    Hi,
    what theme is this?

    TIA
    The theme is called ZUI.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  14. #2711
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    thank you
    where can i find it??

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    The theme is called ZUI.
    found it..
    thx
    Last edited by fup4000; 02-15-2013 at 05:42 PM.

  15. #2712
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,383
    Thanks
    3,638
    Thanked 8,440 Times in 4,286 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fup4000 View Post
    thank you
    where can i find it??
    It's not really ready for 6.1 iP5 yet but many are having it generally work.

    Here:
    the "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  16. #2713
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default iwidgets problems....
    Hello all.
    I don't know if it's the right place to speak about that but I have seen the existence of iwidgets yesterday (I had dashboard X before). I wanted to install it, no problem for that (packages are well seen on cydia) but impossible to open this tweak ! Tap and Holding an empty space on home screen don't open anything. No windows or menus. I have an iPod Touch 4G on iOS 6.1. Does persons have the same problem and what is the things to do to solve it ?

    TY.


    N.B. excuse me for my bad english.

  17. #2714
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 40 Times in 16 Posts



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    heres my homescreen

    colorido dark hd
    cimacons iwidget
    neuropol font

    Quote Originally Posted by Huuto View Post
    Hello all.
    I don't know if it's the right place to speak about that but I have seen the existence of iwidgets yesterday (I had dashboard X before). I wanted to install it, no problem for that (packages are well seen on cydia) but impossible to open this tweak ! Tap and Holding an empty space on home screen don't open anything. No windows or menus. I have an iPod Touch 4G on iOS 6.1. Does persons have the same problem and what is the things to do to solve it ?

    TY.


    N.B. excuse me for my bad english.
    why not try downloading a theme on iwidget and then see if you get the theme list after holding the blank area on the homescreen for some time !
    Last edited by lasiaf; 02-16-2013 at 02:48 AM.

  18. #2715
    Troll Ramses2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nancy, France
    Posts
    2,012
    Thanks
    1,783
    Thanked 1,431 Times in 699 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lasiaf View Post


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    heres my homescreen

    colorido dark hd
    cimacons iwidget
    neuropol font



    why not try downloading a theme on iwidget and then see if you get the theme list after holding the blank area on the homescreen for some time !
    Very nice.

    Can you share your Wallpaper ?

  19. #2716
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lasiaf View Post
    why not try downloading a theme on iwidget and then see if you get the theme list after holding the blank area on the homescreen for some time !
    Thanks a lot for you answer but unfortunately your solution haven't solve the problem. Nevertheless, I have a good news because I have found the origin of the problem. It came from a tweak named pages+ which seems not compatible with iwidget. I removed Pages+, did a respring, hold the blank area on the homescreen and tada ... immediately iwidget was here !! So I post for some of persons who could have this problem .


    N.B. : your homescreen is beautiful, i wait your wallpaper

  20. #2717
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,383
    Thanks
    3,638
    Thanked 8,440 Times in 4,286 Posts

    Winterboard and MobileSubstrate updates are live in Cydia!! And they FIX the UISounds and Lockscreen Notifications bugs!!!! Just tested both! Yay!! It's about time!!

    Animations in Widgets still jumpy though.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  21. #2718
    Green Apple vonBraun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 127 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Huuto View Post
    Thanks a lot for you answer but unfortunately your solution haven't solve the problem. Nevertheless, I have a good news because I have found the origin of the problem. It came from a tweak named pages+ which seems not compatible with iwidget. I removed Pages+, did a respring, hold the blank area on the homescreen and tada ... immediately iwidget was here !! So I post for some of persons who could have this problem .


    N.B. : your homescreen is beautiful, i wait your wallpaper
    hahaha, i've just had the exact same problem with you sir. the solution for me is everytime i want to set-up a new iwidget on springboard, just disable pages+ for awhile, and after the iwidget is set then re-enabled the pages+.. works fine for me

  22. #2719
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hey guys, im fairly new to the jailbreaking community and i dont understand how to download and install more widgets for the iwidgets tweak. I've downloaded my location and ifile but thats as far as i've gone. Whats next? Im particularly interested in the CMC_MULTIWEATHER_iWidget shown at 1:13 in this youtube video: Review widgets For iWidgets Tweak! - YouTube

  23. #2720
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 75 Times in 38 Posts

    Found it. Options.plist.


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts