Page 135 of 365 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125133134135136137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

Quote Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
    NewDestinyX, I just pm'd you, Is there no GPS verison available for this iWidget.

that worked, thanks.
    No. No GPS version. US City ZIPcode only.. Or International position 8 digit code.. looks like USNW1023 or something like that. I offer no support for this - since it's VERY old code. No config.js - and no separate documents. EVERYthing is in the Widget.html. Took quite a while to mod. You said you modded some today too. I was wanting it to take up less space on Springboard. So I made a lot of adjustments today to the widget.plist and the widget.html to get rid of dead space around this iWidget. If you want my revised version from today, PM me.

This widget CAN indeed be made into GPS - but to make the project even bearable to undertake - you'd have to convert the whole iWidget to cleaner code and I just didn't want to take the time. I rarely travel from my main city - so sticking in my zip code was the easiest. And because Yahoo Weather is SO poor - that you'll only really see 'changing' accurate weather for MAJOR cities. If you put in a 'suburb' of a major city - you'll only see Partly Cloudy and Fair for 99% of every day of the year. Yahoo is just SO poor. But it is the 'free-est' and easiest to code for - hence it being ubiquitous in the modding world.

Good luck,
    Grant

EDITED:
    Hey Cubian - your PM message box is fuil. I can't reply

New question, is there anyway to get the Glass Cazoobi iWidget on a lockscreen. If so, can someone please advise how it can be accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
    New question, is there anyway to get the Glass Cazoobi iWidget on a lockscreen. If so, can someone please advise how it can be accomplished.
    It would have to be built into a Lockscreen theme which contains a specific background image and this widget.

You start by getting rid of the file "widget.plist" and then changing the name of the html file from widget.html to Lockbackground.html. Study other Lockscreen theme folders to start learning how a Lockscreen widget differs in layout from a SpringBoard widget or iWidget. It won't be that hard. I learned and experimented for about 1 day and could convert a Springboard widget to Lockscreen and vice versa. iWidgets add the step of having to move the widget display elements all, in proportion to each other, to the uppermost, leftmost corner of a page so they can be placed into a movable element around the screen. The widget.plist file of an iWidget determines the total size of an iWidget. This isn't needed in a Lockscreen them.

So in converting it to a Lockscreen theme you'll have to choose a wall background, add it to the code and THEN - you'll need to modify the "top" and "left" pixel number positions to eventually move every aspect (overlay, time, date, weather description, temperature, etc) to where you want it on the Lockscreen. iWidgets, themselves, can NOT be placed on Lockscreens by pressing and holding them to appear. That's impossible. But with some modding work, any particular iWidget's DESIGN CAN be placed into a Lockscreen theme.

The problem with Glass Cazoobi is the old code being all bunched together into the HTML document rather than being split out into .js, .css and .html files as it should be. This conversion you'd like would be SO easy - if you had a .css file all by itself. Good luck. Sounds like you're a modder in the making if you've already messed with the time display. If memory serves me, Durben could verify, I believe Glass Cazoobi STARTED as a Lockscreen theme. You could probably just search the forum for it. I converted it to iWidget from a Springboard Widget.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-14-2013 at 10:48 AM.

Hi, sorry about that. the inbox is clear now. thank you again.

EDITED:
    Hey Cubian - your PM message box is fuil. I can't reply[/QUOTE]

@The_Durben. I just wanted to say thanks for the widgets man. Finally found a theme that I think goes perfectly with this widget. Appreciate the time u give all of us.

Last edited by Krima; 02-14-2013 at 09:19 PM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

James424 (02-15-2013), joshlogic (02-15-2013), King_O_Hill (02-14-2013), The_Durben (02-15-2013)

Sorry for dumb noob Q but is there anyway to port dashboard X widgets to iwidgets ?

I like iwidgets because I found kool wedget for it
    Clocky iwidget

But I also like dashboard X widgets
    Such as
    Jukebox
    NCSettings
    WeekillBackground Pro

-560253_10200399280881762_1291312000_n.jpg
    This is how I have so far Wather and clock is from iwidgets rest is from dashboard X

Is there any way I can convert all 3 above to iwidgets ?
    Or any other iwidgets that i can replace all 3 with?

Sorry I am not programmer or coder.
    Thanks for help in adv
    Last edited by max_shah007; 02-14-2013 at 07:04 PM.

Sorry, I believe not.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

9. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (02-15-2013)

A lot of people recommend that all code is in the HTML as it reduces load times due to it not having to be searched for. The reason people have them separate is to make their code appear clean and organised. There is no benefit other than those for having stuff outside of the HTML file.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-15-2013)

can somebody help me out. im trying to add this widget

SBtopTIMEweather-IWidget

its been posted in here somewhere. for the life of me i cant get it to change to phoenix,az time. Ive tried putting in 0 for gps and nothing changes it. i really like it and i cant seem to get it to work for me.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark.knight View Post
    Ok here is 5 day GPS-forecast iWidget..Its been made out of Faith ls i-Widget which i posted yesterday...its gps + u can add up your code manually in config.js..also u can change weather icons by ur choice..for now i have added just 3 sets.. ..credit to original coders..and eldwin..enjoy

Re-up sbtimedtop iWidget..with the right dimensions .

SB TimedTop.theme.rar

this is the widget i cant seem to get to change temperature. i live in phoenix and code doesnt seem to work.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    A lot of people recommend that all code is in the HTML as it reduces load times due to it not having to be searched for. The reason people have them separate is to make their code appear clean and organised. There is no benefit other than those for having stuff outside of the HTML file.
    Interesting. You're the first one here I've ever heard say that.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

The Internet is your friend. I have as much of my code separate as it makes for easier customisation for the end user who doesn't know a lot.

If you look back at Max Pa1ns most recent widgets he had all his CSS in the HTML file. Scripts nearly everyone I've come across keeps separate because they tend not to be a place an end user would need to go to customise so they are put out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Interesting. You're the first one here I've ever heard say that.
    So we don't end up having the conversation/debate people already had it lol different points of view here http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7...s-or-main-html each to their own I guess I was just pointing out the fact that there isn't a problem with the way the code you were talking about had been assembled
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 02-15-2013 at 07:31 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-15-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by dark.knight View Post
    Ok here is 5 day GPS-forecast iWidget..Its been made out of Faith ls i-Widget which i posted yesterday...its gps + u can add up your code manually in config.js..also u can change weather icons by ur choice..for now i have added just 3 sets.. ..credit to original coders..and eldwin..enjoy

Re-up sbtimedtop iWidget..with the right dimensions .

SB TimedTop.theme.rar
    Quick question, how can I remove the white horizontal bar that is on top of the iWidget. I love this little iWidget, just would not like to have that white bar present around the border. Make it clear like all the other sides.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    So we don't end up having the conversation/debate people already had it lol different points of view here http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7...s-or-main-html each to their own I guess I was just pointing out the fact that there isn't a problem with the way the code you were talking about had been assembled
    No debate from me. I am NO programmer. Just an enthusiastic modded. Thanks for the education, Gunny.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Gunny, did you get my PM?

Yeah I got it. Just uploading now

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Gunny, did you get my PM?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-15-2013)

Thanks bro, much appreciated!

No worries man sorry its taken so long Been away from home with a poor connection.

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Thanks bro, much appreciated!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-15-2013)

-fdsfsfsd.png

I need help why is weather not showing up am i missing something, this is themis sketch iwidget.

Hi all,

I am looking to have more than 10 pictures in the DB Dropscreen slideshow widget. Would this be easily possible and where/what code would I change?

Thanks,

Jason

Page 135 of 365 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125133134135136137 145 185 235 ... LastLast