Page 132 of 362 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122130131132133134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 7227

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,788 Times in 6,741 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The 8th Immortal View Post
    I have Drifter's pack. Don't see it in there. Thought maybe it could be two seperate widgets also, but i don't have either of them in the pack.
    Sorry, one of the other widgeteers here might know.
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

2. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

The 8th Immortal (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,854 Times in 919 Posts

Anyone can help me with this Widget ?

Download CMC_FlipClockWEATHERforcast-IWidget by Dark.knight.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

The normal Weather shows...but no Forecast in iOS6.1 with this Widget or where is the Problem ? I cant find the reason for that...??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to UNLOCKZ For This Useful Post:

CrazyChester (02-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Close enough.
    Attachment 621156

@ecksel02 Ill send it when i touch up the pngs a little, I just did them really quick.
    Awesome...thanks bud.

I've downloaded these and applied in Winterboard but they are just tabs on the side chow do I get them to " pop out" ? Sorry for the noob question.
    Nuclear is nice!

Get iwidget tweak from Cydia. IWidgets do not work in winterboard. Read first post of this thread

Quote Originally Posted by radiationburn View Post
    I've downloaded these and applied in Winterboard but they are just tabs on the side chow do I get them to " pop out" ? Sorry for the noob question.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-10-2013)

I'm sure I'm not doing something right, but out of ideas.

I installed iWidgets and the HTC clock. Went through the 9 zillion cities and found mine. It seemed to update, but only every couple hours. Yesterday I installed MyLocation per KoH's instruction (Thanks for that!) and got it working. Now, I get NO updates at all over the past 15 hrs or so.

Also, with regards to zillions of cities...I gotta edit that file! scrollin scrollin scrollin...

As for the animations, I didn't see any issues.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Thanks for your hard work. Looking forward to using this iWidget!

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Close enough.
    Attachment 621156

@ecksel02 Ill send it when i touch up the pngs a little, I just did them really quick.

Hai, sorry if this has been answered before, but i've searched for a while now and can't find the answer.

Is there a way to make the iwidgets stay on the page when i swipe to change pages? Right now I have copied the widgets onto each page, but it just looks weird...

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quickness View Post
    Hai, sorry if this has been answered before, but i've searched for a while now and can't find the answer.

Is there a way to make the iwidgets stay on the page when i swipe to change pages? Right now I have copied the widgets onto each page, but it just looks weird...

thanks
    No. If you want the same look for each page you would want your final look to be converted to a SpringBoard widget which would require someone to assemble the individual elements of multiple iWidgets into one widget. No one's gonna take the time to do that for you. You'd have to learn on your own. You'll have to add them to each page if you don't know how to code yourself. Wish I had better news.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Does iboss do this? I was inspired by erayser's awesome setup, but there doesn't seem to be much out there for the 5 yet...

Thanks

Does iboss do this? I was inspired by erayser's awesome setup, but there doesn't seem to be much out there for the 5 yet...
    IWidgets can be used with any theme. They are also compatible with all devices that can run the tweak.

I hope I understood you.
    Does that answer your question?

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    IWidgets can be used with any theme. They are also compatible with all devices that can run the tweak.

I hope I understood you.
    Does that answer your question?
    Ah, sorry... What I meant was:

I'd like to do something like this where the date and weather widget stay put, no matter what icon screen I'm on.

-i5aurosblk1.png

So if I were to swipe right, the icons would move, but the date and weather stuff wouldn't. NewdestinyX said that this was a fairly complicated procedure, so my question is if anyone sells a "premade" background+widget (or just widget) pack that does this. Boss.ios might, but it seems as if most everything is for the iphone 4. The link below is a post with the right idea, I just want a different look and it seems as if this was a one-off.

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app
    Last edited by Quickness; 02-11-2013 at 02:27 AM.

The easiest solution is to simply put the required iWidget on the homescreens where you want it, so if you want the same iWidget across 3 homescreens, simply add it 3 times.

Of course that is going to use more resources but such is the nature of the tweak.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tomme11's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd like to do something like this where the date and weather widget stay put, no matter what icon screen I'm on.

-i5aurosblk1.png

So if I were to swipe right, the icons would move, but the date and weather stuff wouldn't. NewdestinyX said that this was a fairly complicated procedure, so my question is if anyone sells a "premade" background+widget (or just widget) pack that does this. Boss.ios might, but it seems as if most everything is for the iphone 4. The link below is a post with the right idea, I just want a different look and it seems as if this was a one-off.

There are themes that show the same info as the widgets wich you can install and activate in winterboard. They stay on every page while scrolling trough SB-pages BUT you can not choose where to place them. Offcourse you'll have to find them...

-i5aurosblk1.png

I have played around with this quite a bit over the last couple of months. The challenge is that most themes have not been updated for iOS 6, and simply do not play nice with the current version of Winterboard. There isn't a good solution as far as I can tell, and I simply have reduced my phone to a single springboard page. It's beyond frustrating otherwise...

Hey guys. Sorry for the off topic! Im converting some LS to work on the iPhone 5,does anyone know what the sizes are in the html and so on that I have to change as I don't have a 5 to test!? Tia

Where the sizes in HTML are 320x480 they need to be 320x568. Any other ? Hit me up on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    Hey guys. Sorry for the off topic! Im converting some LS to work on the iPhone 5,does anyone know what the sizes are in the html and so on that I have to change as I don't have a 5 to test!? Tia
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

daddykool (02-12-2013), The_Durben (02-11-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Where the sizes in HTML are 320x480 they need to be 320x568. Any other ? Hit me up on twitter

that's right!

if that's for use with Wallpaper JPEGifier you can set only the "width:320px;" and it will work for all devices (4 and 5).

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (02-11-2013)

Thanks

-i5aurosblk1.png

So what you are looking for is a springboard widget. If you want to convert more than 1 iWidget into a single SB widget, you can use what is sometimes called the piggy back method. Where you create one HTML file that will call the othe separate iWidget files. You would eliminate the options.plist and convert them into a config.js file and call that from your main HTML file. Then you can just delete the other plist files.

Have I lost you yet?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Quickness (02-11-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    So what you are looking for is a springboard widget. If you want to convert more than 1 iWidget into a single SB widget, you can use what is sometimes called the piggy back method. Where you create one HTML file that will call the othe separate iWidget files. You would eliminate the options.plist and convert them into a config.js file and call that from your main HTML file. Then you can just delete the other plist files.

Have I lost you yet?
    Fantastic tutorial, king. But how do you then account for the different positioning that you controlled yourself when it was an iWidget?? Methinks that maybe you oversimplified a tiny bit?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Page 132 of 362 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122130131132133134 142 182 232 ... LastLast