Page 126 of 361 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116124125126127128 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 7214

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Try one of my dropscreens
    The touchable area on widgets like DualAnimated has really shrunken on the 5. Can barely get it to launch or disappear - like when wanting weather info to appear. This is using small arrows. But easy before iOS6.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    The touchable area on widgets like DualAnimated has really shrunken on the 5. Can barely get it to launch or disappear - like when wanting weather info to appear. This is using small arrows. But easy before iOS6.
    Can't test on a 5 right now but good to know.
    Can change that in the Widget.plist make height 25-30pxs. Maybe a bit lower. Depends if its on top if top row icons or not.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (02-05-2013), King_O_Hill (02-05-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,659 Times in 6,722 Posts

Try one of my dropscreens
    Bingo! It did it to me on that too. I guess this isn't 100%. I don't want to sound disrespectful, but this is definitely the buggiest JB I've ever had. I have a punch list about half a page long, and I haven't even finished with all the theming issues. It will be interesting to see exactly what gets ironed out.

And no, I'm not posting my list. I think I've seen all of it in one place or another.
    Widget-Weather App Currently Being Updated for iOS 8!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    If you need to generate the MyLocation.txt file in the mean time for widgets, install the MyLocation app from here:
    http://cydia.myrepospace.com/kohidevice/

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (02-05-2013), The_Durben (02-05-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Bingo! It did it to me on that too. I guess this isn't 100%. I don't want to sound disrespectful, but this is definitely the buggiest JB I've ever had. I have a punch list about half a page long, and I haven't even finished with all the theming issues. It will be interesting to see exactly what gets ironed out.

And no, I'm not posting my list. I think I've seen all of it in one place or another.
    Figured it was. Guess I coulda tested another widget though too lol
    This bug would partially be my fault as I'm using the widget outside designated size but I hear ya about bugs, lots and lots. Majority will get worked out soon enough so it's all good

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (02-05-2013)

Thanks

Figured it was. Guess I coulda tested another widget though too lol
    This bug would partially be my fault as I'm using the widget outside designated size but I hear ya about bugs, lots and lots. Majority will get worked out soon enough so it's all good
    Ya, I'm not too worried, just a little disappointed at the moment. Every thing I run seems to have some issue.

I'm gonna do a restore once most of it gets ironed out. I don't have that warm feeling if you know what I mean.
    If you need to generate the MyLocation.txt file in the mean time for widgets, install the MyLocation app from here:

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (02-05-2013), The_Durben (02-05-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post

Not sure I'd pin most of that on the JB tool. That's just giving us root access. The crap we are injecting into our devices is not up to par. Not to say that the tool can't pose problems and I know it does. Just seams all the stuff we use needs a legit overhaul. Half the stuff on the updated list is causing problems for me. Bite has updated already and is still crashing for me. I'm just going slow. Only grabbing what I need for now. It will iron itself out. This was a major overhaul. Even images are different. I'd rather have it in this state than wait for everything. By the way thanks for the My Location big King. Grabbed earlier and got my iWidgets up and running. Appreciate you brother.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (02-05-2013), joshlogic (02-05-2013), King_O_Hill (02-05-2013), metaserph (02-06-2013), SHARON1O (02-08-2013), The_Durben (02-05-2013)

This is interesting to hear. The only issue I am having is the random boot bug and the weather app. But these are none and will be fixed soon I hope. Also sometimes when I respring sometimes my screen is dimmed. I haven't experienced a crash yet.

I like this stage though. Maybe I'm just peculiar. Plan on doing a restore myself King when all this gets sorted out. Need to feel good about my phone u know.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (02-05-2013), King_O_Hill (02-05-2013), Pinoy (02-05-2013)

@Durben:

Try adding this snippet from StackOverflow to your widget:
    Code:
    <style type="text/css">
    * {
        -webkit-touch-callout: none;
        -webkit-user-select: none; /* Disable selection/Copy of UIWebView */
    }
    </style>
    It should disable the Copy/SelectAll. This behavior could be useful in certain types of widgets (MAYBE), so I don't think I'll be disabling it from the tweak itself.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eldwin For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (02-05-2013), Gunspeed (02-06-2013), King_O_Hill (02-05-2013), stratnik (02-06-2013), The.Drifter (02-05-2013), The_Durben (02-05-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Not sure I'd pin most of that on the JB tool. That's just giving us root access. The crap we are injecting into our devices is not up to par. Not to say that the tool can't pose problems and I know it does. Just seams all the stuff we use needs a legit overhaul. Half the stuff on the updated list is causing problems for me. Bite has updated already and is still crashing for me. I'm just going slow. Only grabbing what I need for now. It will iron itself out. This was a major overhaul. Even images are different. I'd rather have it in this state than wait for everything. By the way thanks for the My Location big King. Grabbed earlier and got my iWidgets up and running. Appreciate you brother.
    Believe me bro, I know it is mostly a tweak/app issue. I've got some errors that are usually app development, so I'm just trying to get through it. Even now, my phone is so laggy typing this. A new issue that just started.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (02-05-2013)

does any gps based widgets work on iPhone 5 ?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to 3zoooz For This Useful Post:

stratnik (02-06-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3zoooz View Post
    does any gps based widgets work on iPhone 5 ?
    They all work.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

3zoooz (02-05-2013), Cloud2Ground (02-05-2013), stratnik (02-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by eldwin View Post
    @Durben:

Try adding this snippet from StackOverflow to your widget:
    Code:
    <style type="text/css">
    * {
        -webkit-touch-callout: none;
        -webkit-user-select: none; /* Disable selection/Copy of UIWebView */
    }
    </style>
    It should disable the Copy/SelectAll. This behavior could be useful in certain types of widgets (MAYBE), so I don't think I'll be disabling it from the tweak itself.
    Works perfect man, thank you
    And yeah definitely don't change the tweak that way, might also break how I'm able to display outside of the widget.plist height and width

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (02-05-2013), King_O_Hill (02-05-2013)

I'm halfway Between King and Krima on my laundry list of glitches. My main ones are:
    Apple boot loop
    Weather App crash
    -- confirmed by Planetbeing to be Evasi0n related.

Brightness massive dim on Respring with Springtomize and Iconoclasm
    -- likely Evasi0n related too since Springtomize and Icono are not related tweaks.

Buggy stuff with iWidget remove ability and CopyPaste screen.

Most of rest of issues are 'per tweak' with tweaks not certified as 6,1 ready.

I remember loads of issues with 5.1.1 too. They'll get ironed out. Will take time.

But my iPhone 5 looks so bad-azzed with my theming stuff back on. Such a beautiful screen for theming.

Lack of Gridlock and FolderIcons is harshing my vibe. They both crash to SafeMode as of now.

So I have to say I'm pretty happy.

No typing issues here.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I'm halfway Between King and Krima on my laundry list of glitches. My main ones are:
    Apple boot loop
    Weather App crash
    -- confirmed by Planetbeing to be Evasi0n related.

Brightness massive dim on Respring with Springtomize and Iconoclasm
    -- likely Evasi0n related too since Springtomize and Icono are not related tweaks.

Buggy stuff with iWidget remove ability and CopyPaste screen.

Most of rest of issues are 'per tweak' with tweaks not certified as 6,1 ready.

I remember loads of issues with 5.1.1 too. They'll get ironed out. Will take time.

But my iPhone 5 looks so bad-azzed with my theming stuff back on. Such a beautiful screen for theming.

Lack of Gridlock and FolderIcons is harshing my vibe. They both crash to SafeMode as of now.

So I have to say I'm pretty happy.

No typing issues here.
    He said weather crash is Cydia related not Evasi0n.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Where on Cydia can I download new widgets for iWidgets?

Quote Originally Posted by EmericAn View Post
    Where on Cydia can I download new widgets for iWidgets?
    Look for DB iWidget pack, DB Aniweather dual touch (I love it!) and DB GPS Dropscreen iWidget! All the best from The_Durben! Can't stop thank him for all his hard work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    He said weather crash is Cydia related not Evasi0n.
    Ah yes. My mistake.

The only widgets I get the copy and paste thing is on touch widgets. Gonna add that little snippet of code that should sort it
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-06-2013), The_Durben (02-06-2013)

It's really good to see this community back up and running. Is anyone aware of any iWidgets that are iPad or iPad mini specific?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joshlogic View Post
    It's really good to see this community back up and running. Is anyone aware of any iWidgets that are iPad or iPad mini specific?
    Are you just wanting them larger?

I'm not sure I understand what your looking for to be iPad specific???

Page 126 of 361 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116124125126127128 136 176 226 ... LastLast