Page 107 of 365 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97105106107108109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

  1. #2121
    Quote Originally Posted by azaleea View Post
    didn't sound snobby to my ears (eyes, lol)

    i dont know if that's what he intended to point, may be he just used the link to page (104), not to your post

    but even so, sometimes we post just to show a wip or cannot share for whatever reasons or share sometime later or share a few posts later, is it always obligatory to share ?

    all themes and help come with good will

    I would love to get an answer to my question "who didn't share ?"
    +1

    He might mean me http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6723230

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (12-09-2012), King_O_Hill (12-09-2012)

  3. #2122
    Livin the iPhone Life s22lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    I am here and so are you
    Posts
    1,001
    Thanks
    3,332
    Thanked 1,374 Times in 574 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    I agree that's my screenshot! None was my work! And I'm pretty sure I explained in detail how to get set-up!

    Lol sounded snobby! Didn't mean it like that!
    I saw your post and completely understood how/where to get the items needed for your setup. I don't think u did anything wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by azaleea View Post
    didn't sound snobby to my ears (eyes, lol)

    i dont know if that's what he intended to point, may be he just used the link to page (104), not to your post

    but even so, sometimes we post just to show a wip or cannot share for whatever reasons or share sometime later or share a few posts later, is it always obligatory to share ?

    all themes and help come with good will

    I would love to get an answer to my question "who didn't share ?"
    +2

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s22lane For This Useful Post:

    Happy363 (12-09-2012), King_O_Hill (12-09-2012)

  5. #2123
    for Happy363

    I guess this is not who the labor share if not, just add the credits, I think so,

    I apologize and remove the comparison. Greetings!

    for azaleea

    not so hard to realize that I'm talking about user Happy363, capture and publication of this link.

    Click post


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maurimuy For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (12-09-2012), joshlogic (12-09-2012)

  7. #2124
    Sometimes it's against the original creators wishes for it to be posted even with credits. Just be grateful for what is shared which is more than enough
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (12-09-2012), King_O_Hill (12-10-2012), nateD (12-10-2012), s22lane (12-09-2012)

  9. #2125
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    pff lol D
    compared to what you have contributed, who can talk about one icon

    nah its a wip... it ll be shared sooner or later, all we need is patience


    ps. i suppose you can tell im tired
    all themes and help come with good will
    lol, my english got lost lol
    all themers help and come with good will

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azaleea For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-10-2012), The_Durben (12-09-2012)

  11. #2126
    Quote Originally Posted by azaleea View Post
    who didn't share maurimyi ?
    Where can I get the background from this image? I can't seem to find it in the widget itself. Thanks!

  12. #2127
    Quote Originally Posted by maurimuy View Post
    for Happy363

    I guess this is not who the labor share if not, just add the credits, I think so,

    I apologize and remove the comparison. Greetings!

    for azaleea

    not so hard to realize that I'm talking about user Happy363, capture and publication of this link.

    Click post

    you re right maurimuy
    7 widgets or 77, doesnt matter
    when you get them and use them, name the guy who did the work
    not too hard to write a few lines
    there's no charge on thanking someone
    if I may dare to say, you didnt give any credits at your first share post, or was there any somewhere else, that i missed ?
    correct me if I'm wrong

    link again took to the page, not to post..
    Last edited by azaleea; 12-09-2012 at 07:22 PM.

  13. #2128
    No I'm not gonna correct you because your probably right! I probably didn't and for that I'm sorry! I have 4 kids all young and work 60+ hours a week didn't really have time to do homework! But I assure you I will never post another screen that way you can't make me feel like a as* again!

  14. #2129
    For Happy363

    I understand and I apologize for the inconvenience, but bear in mind that many users do not know how to get a similar effect to capture,

    NOTE: ye noticed that his capture has been in great demand, and it is very nice! it is often easier to provide a file, and users need to understand that it costs nothing to thank.
    Last edited by maurimuy; 12-09-2012 at 07:39 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to maurimuy For This Useful Post:

    joshlogic (12-09-2012)

  16. #2130
    Quote Originally Posted by maurimuy View Post
    For Happy363

    I understand and I apologize for the inconvenience, but bear in mind that many users do not know how to get a similar effect to capture,

    NOTE: ye noticed that his capture has been in great demand, and it is very nice! it is often easier to provide a file, and users need to understand that it costs nothing to thank.
    Ok thank you! Any chance I could get that background?

  17. #2131
    Quote Originally Posted by joshlogic View Post
    Ok thank you! Any chance I could get that background?
    Quote Originally Posted by maurimuy View Post
    MOD: iWidgets BGSnowAnimate + Template PSD + Extras BG

    Download: Mediafire

    Attachment 616706


    within the file are all pictures, if referred or another image, please insert the link of the image that I get confused

  18. #2132
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    No I'm not gonna correct you because your probably right! I probably didn't and for that I'm sorry! I have 4 kids all young and work 60+ hours a week didn't really have time to do homework! But I assure you I will never post another screen that way you can't make me feel like a as* again!
    i understand
    no big harm done, after all you didnt reshare as your own

    my point was to maurimuy for his fist share post of his widget

    MOD: iWidgets BGSnowAnimate + Template PSD + Extras BG

    Download: Mediafire
    quote from you meant to point out that if he wants credits for his work, he's right, but shouldn't he give proper credits to themes he was based on ?
    like he did later

    i think i said enough

  19. #2133
    This is the background I'm looking for!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1355104717.416196.jpg

  20. #2134
    Quote Originally Posted by joshlogic View Post
    This is the background I'm looking for!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1355104717.416196.jpg

    [QUOTE=maurimuy;6723228]Credits: FIF7Y Elents! Mods: @ZOOROPALG/@MAURIMUY special order: @IPHONIX


    To get the effect snow this link by azaleea

    BackGrounds + Template PSD + Extras BG by @maurimuy

    Click Post Snow Efect and BackGround

    Screenshots:

    -616932d1355104717-tweak-iwidgets-imageuploadedbymodmyi1355104717.416196.jpg

    Download: Mediafire MauZooNix iWidgets


    Where'd you get the picture there is everything, just download the file, and you have to change your city and go!

    Theme boss.ios
    Last edited by maurimuy; 12-09-2012 at 08:09 PM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to maurimuy For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (12-12-2012)

  22. #2135
    [QUOTE=maurimuy;6723278]
    Quote Originally Posted by maurimuy View Post
    Credits: FIF7Y Elents! Mods: @ZOOROPALG/@MAURIMUY special order: @IPHONIX


    To get the effect snow this link by azaleea

    BackGrounds + Template PSD + Extras BG by @maurimuy

    Click Post Snow Efect and BackGround

    Screenshots:

    -616932d1355104717-tweak-iwidgets-imageuploadedbymodmyi1355104717.416196.jpg

    Download: Mediafire MauZooNix iWidgets


    Where'd you get the picture there is everything, just download the file, and you have to change your city and go!

    Theme boss.ios
    That's a link just says invalid thread, there isn't an actual link to anything!

  23. #2136
    [QUOTE=joshlogic;6723279]
    Quote Originally Posted by maurimuy View Post

    That's a link just says invalid thread, there isn't an actual link to anything!
    copi url


    MauZooNix.rar


    Edit: 're trying to download from your device? I guess you have to download the necessary extensions. example: SafariDownloadEnable or SafariDownloadManager CYDIA...
    Last edited by maurimuy; 12-09-2012 at 08:18 PM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to maurimuy For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (12-12-2012)

  25. #2137
    [QUOTE=maurimuy;6723280]
    Quote Originally Posted by joshlogic View Post

    copi url


    MauZooNix.rar


    Edit: 're trying to download from your device? I guess you have to download the necessary extensions. example: SafariDownloadEnable or SafariDownloadManager CYDIA...
    We must not be talking about the same thing. I am simply looking for that dark gray wallpaper, the widget itself is working just fine for me.

  26. #2138
    [QUOTE=joshlogic;6723283]
    Quote Originally Posted by maurimuy View Post

    We must not be talking about the same thing. I am simply looking for that dark gray wallpaper, the widget itself is working just fine for me.
    OK WALLPAPER -wallpaper-2x.png


    Quote Originally Posted by azaleea View Post
    i understand
    no big harm done, after all you didnt reshare as your own

    my point was to maurimuy for his fist share post of his widget



    quote from you meant to point out that if he wants credits for his work, he's right, but shouldn't he give proper credits to themes he was based on ?
    like he did later

    i think i said enough
    no bones about it on your head!

    1 - put the user's picture Happy363 why not share your widgets

    2 - and the link where your snow effect, and my images, which is the same link that people can use my widgets and yours as well.

    is as simple as that, people who want to have the same effect my capture have to download my widgets and yours.

    get it now?
    Last edited by maurimuy; 12-09-2012 at 08:51 PM.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maurimuy For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (12-12-2012), joshlogic (12-09-2012)

  28. #2139
    Quote Originally Posted by maurimuy View Post
    no bones about it on your head!

    1 - put the user's picture Happy363 why not share your widgets

    2 - and the link where your snow effect, and my images, which is the same link that people can use my widgets and yours as well.

    is as simple as that, people who want to have the same effect my capture have to download my widgets and yours.

    get it now?
    Perfect thank you!

  29. #2140
    Quote Originally Posted by maurimuy View Post
    OK WALLPAPER -wallpaper-2x.png




    no bones about it on your head!

    1 - put the user's picture Happy363 why not share your widgets

    2 - and the link where your snow effect, and my images, which is the same link that people can use my widgets and yours as well.

    is as simple as that, people who want to have the same effect my capture have to download my widgets and yours.

    get it now?
    what do you mean ? "share", he didn't share anything, he just posted a ss
    looking at his posts again, actually he thanked creators every time he wrote something

    i think i was a bit too demanding to him, sorry about that happy363

    2, ok, clear enough

    what i didnt get, right from your 1st post, was why not give credits to fif7y, zoo, yourself, later for iphonix for the video and mainly to saurik for the code ?

    im not arguing, im asking
    Last edited by azaleea; 12-09-2012 at 09:33 PM.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to azaleea For This Useful Post:

    joshlogic (12-10-2012)

Page 107 of 365 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97105106107108109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •