+ Reply
Page 103 of 348 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 6945

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by GUNNY29 Tried this tweak called lockhtml ages ago and it didnt work just tried again an now it's working good. It allows you to select lockscreen widgets
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,828 Times in 6,147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Tried this tweak called lockhtml ages ago and it didnt work just tried again an now it's working good. It allows you to select lockscreen widgets and not require a respring. Downside is that you can use touch functions. It was created by bushe who I believe is the same guy who fixed my location app.
    Yeah, I tried it when it first came out about 6 months ago, but found it to be unstable when used with other LS touch tweaks, mainly Ipsum. When you dismiss a notification, it sends the device into safe mode.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (11-28-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,582 Times in 4,084 Posts

Ahh I don't use any of them notification tweaks like lockinfo etc I won't be using lockhtml as i like using touch functions
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (11-28-2012)

Thanks

Hey, don't give up due to my experience. I would be interested in seeing if you have any issues with it. I have reloaded it and will see if I still am having issues, as I restored my phone just a couple of weeks ago.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (11-28-2012)

Thanks

Not having the ability to use touch functions rules it out for me otherwise would be awesome

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (11-29-2012), King_O_Hill (11-28-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 40,560 Times in 7,513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    4 iWidgets two of them interactive on Lockscreen

@NewDestiny
    Should read from the beginning
    The examples being given are not new unfortunately.
    This was already shown by me in the post above.
    My object data scripts are actually pulling the widgets from the iWidget folder.
    There's also a config setting to choose which ones.
    Only thing I didn't add was options in the Lockscreen itself to choose them.

Either way, to get this done, how Ras suggested or otherwise involves knowing how to write the widgets in.
    There is no easy way to have users be able to select which widget they want. Would have to use ones included or put in their own and then change options.plist to a config setting if those were in the widget.

Personally I won't be making any of these Lockscreens.
    I have no need. If I want an iWidget on my lock I'll just write a Lockscreen HTML for it.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (11-29-2012), cukhiem (12-03-2012), GUNNY29 (11-28-2012), It's Mi (12-08-2012), King_O_Hill (11-28-2012), The.Drifter (11-28-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,711 Times in 4,399 Posts

@NewDestiny
    Should read from the beginning
    The examples being given are not new unfortunately.
    This was already shown by me in the post above.
    My object data scripts are actually pulling the widgets from the iWidget folder.
    There's also a config setting to choose which ones.

Either way, to get this done, how Ras suggested or otherwise involves knowing how to write the widgets in.
    There is no easy way to have users be able to select which widget they want. Would have to use ones included or put in their own and then change options.plist to a config setting if those were in the widget.

Personally I won't be making any of these Lockscreens.
    I have no need. If I want an iWidget on my lock I'll just write a Lockscreen HTML for it.
    I do remember your LS examples there, Durben, and have read every post of this thread. .. You too quickly dismiss your statement here:
    That options step makes 'all the difference' in flexibility with one's Lockscreen. And users will indeed want them. No worries if you have no interest in making that step for users. As long as you keep creatin' the 'art' - I will add the options page to the Lockscreen. Non-coders will DEFINITELY want that. Of that I'm 100% sure.

Thanks

Think with that is it will mostly be just for you NewdestinyX as a lot of modders me included don't like our work being reposted. So doesn't really help any other users but you which is cool if that's what you want.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (11-29-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I do remember your LS examples there, Durben, and have read every post of this thread. .. You too quickly dismiss your statement here: That options step makes 'all the difference' in flexibility with one's Lockscreen. And users will indeed want them. No worries if you have no interest in making that step for users. As long as you keep creatin' the 'art' - I will add the options page to the Lockscreen. Non-coders will DEFINITELY want that. Of that I'm 100% sure.
    You would need add all the widgets into the Lockscreen to be able to have choices is what I'm getting at.
    It's not that easy. Others will always want something else.
    What I meant by just writing one into an HTML is easier. Even a noob can follow the object data example and just put what widget they want in there.
    Aside from that it would also mean all of us making widgets would have to make alternate versions removing the options plist and rewriting config settings for them.
    Don't get me wrong, the ideas are great but at this point it's still the same as just writing a Lockscreen.
    The example Ras gave is fun to play with but ultimately your still using one Lockscreen as it would revert to its original setting on every lock/unlock. That's why I say I'd just write a widget in I wanted to use.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (12-03-2012), King_O_Hill (11-29-2012), RKO1195 (11-29-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,711 Times in 4,399 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Think with that is it will mostly be just for you NewdestinyX as a lot of modders me included don't like our work being reposted. So doesn't really help any other users but you which is cool if that's what you want.
    I would never really have to post publicly, Gunny, since people would have the iWidgets already on their phones downloaded from modder-accepted links you would provide (you and Max and Durben are the only modders that have asked that of the rest of us - Schnedi and many others are okay with reposts - but I respect your wishes). I would just offer people in PM the 'options' sheet to the ones they already have. That's all. There'd be no breach of posting wishes by you guys. Promise! .. But if a person already has your widget and wants a 'link to it' created for on their personal phone only. I don't feel there's any breach of agreement in me helping them do that.

You would need add all the widgets into the Lockscreen to be able to have choices is what I'm getting at.
    It's not that easy. Others will always want something else.
    What I meant by just writing one into an HTML is easier. Even a noob can follow the object data example and just put what widget they want in there.
    Aside from that it would also mean all of us making widgets would have to make alternate versions removing the options plist and rewriting config settings for them.
    Don't get me wrong, the ideas are great but at this point it's still the same as just writing a Lockscreen.
    The example Ras gave is fun to play with but ultimately your still using one Lockscreen as it would revert to its original setting on every lock/unlock. That's why I say I'd just write a widget in I wanted to use.
    Well - I think I 'did' understand that too, Durben. Thanks for trying to 'get it thru my thick skull' - but I understand and have understood all these limitations for several posts now - even since Ras first posted. What I think you're underestimating is the 'desire' for people - at the moment of LS launch to say - "hey - which widget do I want to view for the next 30 seconds to a minute??"... then they choose it.. And it reverts back. I know that. I assure you - there are people who would want that choice 'each time their LS launches, for JUST that 30 seconds, and IN SPITE OF having to choose the same or different one again - later. That's the part I think you veterans are downplaying. And I understand why. I just respectfully think you're wrong - in terms of who would be interested in it. Fair enough?

Thanks

NewdestinyX I got it no problem there. Good luck on writing the code for your project

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

ferris419 (12-06-2012), King_O_Hill (11-29-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone SHARON1O's Avatar
    Thanks

por favor una pregunta , como es posible poner una imagen en grande a qui en el foro ???

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SHARON1O For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (11-29-2012)

desconocido
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,864 Times in 2,433 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SHARON1O View Post
    por favor una pregunta , como es posible poner una imagen en grande a qui en el foro ???
    tienes que subirla a un servidor (tinypic x ejemplo) y luego pegar el enlace aqui algo como: [img ]xxxxxxxxx.png[/ img] pero sin los espacios

desde el movil t salen pekeñas.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (11-29-2012), SHARON1O (11-29-2012)

Thanks

[Tweak] iWidgets-001re.png

estoy probando , espero hacerlo bien , pero el traductor es posible que me haga una mala pasada

imposible grrrrrr
    http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/3092/001re.pngno entiendo nada es el traductor lol
    Last edited by SHARON1O; 11-29-2012 at 03:12 PM.

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SHARON1O View Post
    Attachment 616458

estoy probando , espero hacerlo bien , pero el traductor es posible que me haga una mala pasada

imposible grrrrrr
    no entiendo nada es el traductor lol
    Done

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (12-08-2012), King_O_Hill (11-30-2012), SHARON1O (11-29-2012)

Thanks

pense que no lo habia conseguido , GRCIAS !!!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to SHARON1O For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (11-29-2012)

Thanks

GPS iWidget. Custom images, custom weather icons, day/night BGs ect
    All made from scratch. Available with K Nitsua's Neo:Style

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

ag92 (12-08-2012), azaleea (11-30-2012), blkmini (11-30-2012), chevymusclecar (11-29-2012), cukhiem (12-03-2012), Fattone66 (11-29-2012), IrobertI (03-26-2013), It's Mi (12-08-2012), King_O_Hill (11-30-2012), metaserph (12-13-2012), NewdestinyX (11-30-2012), SHARON1O (11-29-2012), UNLOCKZ (11-30-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone joshlogic's Avatar
    Thanks

Sweet! Can we download it?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to joshlogic For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (11-30-2012)

Thanks

It's still in beta, not in Cydia yet.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (11-30-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,481 Times in 1,457 Posts

Hey Derrick... I know I'm not really around any more but I had to log in to tell you....Awesome work!!!! Love it! Just my

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (12-02-2012), cukhiem (12-03-2012), Happy363 (12-04-2012), King_O_Hill (11-30-2012), The_Durben (11-30-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi guys.
    I have an options.plist file with 3 options: Nature,Car,Buildings.
    What should i write in the .html file so if someone chose Nature the image that will be display will be a nature image ( that existed in Images folder ).
    No matter what i chose , the whole 3 picture are displayed.
    Sorry if i have English mistakes,im not from the USA.