Page 101 of 365 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    So what were we talking about a few pages back when someone asked for iWidgets on the LS and several (I thought you too) said 'impossible'? What did I miss?

Is it that you can 'move' this type of widget -- but not ADD it (like you can with iWidgets)?? Is that the difference?

as simple as take any lockscreen widget and add 13 lines... and then you can move it!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (12-08-2012), King_O_Hill (11-26-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    "Widgets have to be written into the lock theme still"

I believe he has already answered that question
    I heard that part of the explanation Gunny. But a few pages back it was also said that 'moving a widget at will on the LS' (like iWidget) was impossible. That seems to have been a miscommunication.

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    as simple as take any lockscreen widget and add 13 lines... and then you can move it!
    Sounds great, Schnedi! I get more and more excited the more you share. Please share the code.. I can write you privately if you prefer. I wonder why 'moving widgets' on the LockScreen hasn't caught on before. I guess it took 'this thread' to awaken people's desire to have more flexibility on the LS!!

Sounds great, Schnedi! I get more and more excited the more you share. Please share the code.. I can write you privately if you prefer. I wonder why 'moving widgets' on the LockScreen hasn't caught on before. I guess it took 'this thread' to awaken people's desire to have more flexibility on the LS!!

this is very basic and needs a lot of work... here it is LS iWidgets.rar

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (11-26-2012), CrazyChester (11-30-2012), DannyZ83 (11-25-2012), It's Mi (12-08-2012), King_O_Hill (11-26-2012), NewdestinyX (11-26-2012), RKO1195 (11-26-2012), The.Drifter (11-25-2012), The_Durben (11-25-2012), vuztin (11-27-2012)

Tks bro i Don't Remember that after a restore

7. The Following User Says Thank You to (((Pipo 79))) For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (11-25-2012)

This is a nice touch function, that is great prolly for designing LS's, but I'm not sure this is going to catch on for the masses. Easy for schnedi and some others to add a handful of code to a LS, but I'm not sure it's practical for most users. Not sure how we would share "elements" for use in other LS's, as you would have to be able to merge the code with an existing LS. I guess you might be able to simplify it a little by using the piggy back method, not sure though. I have a few ideas, but I really think this becomes more of a novelty, as you can't just add/remove them easily.

The other huge drawback is that you also still have to edit a "config" file to set the options, unless you create a GUI, which would mean knowing even more code.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 11-25-2012 at 01:24 PM.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

(((Pipo 79))) (11-25-2012), Cloud2Ground (11-26-2012), RKO1195 (11-26-2012), The_Durben (11-25-2012)

I heard that part of the explanation Gunny. But a few pages back it was also said that 'moving a widget at will on the LS' (like iWidget) was impossible. That seems to have been a miscommunication.

This is not the same as moving iWidgets around the springboard.
    It's just a script to move defined images/widgets/text or whatever.
    It's the same principle as for example a Lockscreen with a touch function to call a forecast. Only this touch function is for moving. The moving and placement is fine until you unlock and then lock the Lockscreen. Whatever you moved will go back to what the script has it set as.

This is not an iWidget at all. It is a lockscreen with a touchmove function.
    The only similarity you see is a moving image.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

azaleea (11-25-2012), Cloud2Ground (11-26-2012), jjoklong (11-28-2012), King_O_Hill (11-25-2012), NewdestinyX (11-26-2012), RKO1195 (11-26-2012), The.Drifter (11-25-2012)

Oh, yes then there's that issue, as Durben states.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (11-26-2012)

Too tired of waiting for an iPad version T.T

Anybody put togethor a iwidget pack of the first to the more recent?or maybe a few suggestions on which to get and where?i like to use slideshows and stuff never was really into weather widgets.thanks in advance

Also, was trying to port zros neostyle slideshow to a iwidget and failed can someone help?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (11-26-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Anybody put togethor a iwidget pack of the first to the more recent?or maybe a few suggestions on which to get and where?i like to use slideshows and stuff never was really into weather widgets.thanks in advance

Also, was trying to port zros neostyle slideshow to a iwidget and failed can someone help?
    try Durben's Pack DB iWidgets Pack, he has 2 iWidgets for slide shows: DB_iNteractive_Slideshow and DB_Instagram_SS_Options

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to azaleea For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (11-26-2012), DA_GHOST (11-26-2012), King_O_Hill (11-26-2012), The_Durben (11-26-2012)

Mon film - YouTube hello and very thanks for shnedi durben junes and others creators

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

G-weezy (11-26-2012)

Hi everyone.
    I'm making a widget for iWidgets and i have problem with sizing images.
    the Overlay works good , the width is 320px and the height is 170px but when i'm trying to put an image on the Overlay the size isn't good , i can't see the picture well it's like i zoomed in a lot.
    i tried to take 640X960 pictures and 1024x768 but nothing worked.
    im trying to set the width and height px lower then the Overlay width and height.
    any help?
    Last edited by Mr.Design; 11-26-2012 at 08:35 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Design For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (11-26-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    This is not the same as moving iWidgets around the springboard.
    It's just a script to move defined images/widgets/text or whatever.
    It's the same principle as for example a Lockscreen with a touch function to call a forecast. Only this touch function is for moving. The moving and placement is fine until you unlock and then lock the Lockscreen. Whatever you moved will go back to what the script has it set as.

This is not an iWidget at all. It is a lockscreen with a touchmove function.
    The only similarity you see is a moving image.
    Great explanation, Durben. Now I understand. Still I think being able to add different widgets to the Lockscreen is the next step for LS. Even if we can't move them as simply as iWidgets. I want to learn more about this 'piggy back' method.

You shouldn't have any trouble with the piggy back method I use it on all my mods that use more than one widget.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

25. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (11-26-2012)

Great explanation, Durben. Now I understand. Still I think being able to add different widgets to the Lockscreen is the next step for LS. Even if we can't move them as simply as iWidgets. I want to learn more about this 'piggy back' method.
    I use this Newdestiny...I use it with my iWidgets to manipulate the entire widget... you can name it Lockbackground, wallpaper or widget.html depending on how you use...
    whatevernameyouwant.html refers to the main HTML of the widget your "piggy backing" lol ( I think I coined that phrase earlier in the thread lol *) anyway my two cents...

<!---
    A JUMPER HTML FOR FULL WIDGET MOVEMENT!!!

By chevymusclecar*

--->

<html>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/>

<title>YaBoyChevyGetsItIn!!!</title>

</head>

<body onLoad="onLoad();">

<object data="whatevernameyouwant.html" type="text/html" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 320px; height: 480px; z-index: 1;"></object>

</body>

</html>

You shouldn't have any trouble with the piggy back method I use it on all my mods that use more than one widget.
    I think on a mod or two I had like seven or eight HTML piggy backed lol!

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (11-27-2012), GUNNY29 (11-26-2012), It's Mi (12-08-2012), King_O_Hill (11-26-2012), NewdestinyX (11-26-2012), RKO1195 (11-27-2012), The_Durben (11-26-2012)

Lol you were the guy who taught me how to do it on a LS for Absolution 👊👊

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    I use this Newdestiny...I use it with my iWidgets to manipulate the entire widget... you can name it Lockbackground, wallpaper or widget.html depending on how you use...
    whatevernameyouwant.html refers to the main HTML of the widget your "piggy backing" lol ( I think I coined that phrase earlier in the thread lol *) anyway my two cents...

<!---

By chevymusclecar*

--->

<html>

<head>

</head>

<object data="whatevernameyouwant.html" type="text/html" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 320px; height: 480px; z-index: 1;"></object>

</body>

</html>

Click My Sig For my auros Mods

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (11-26-2012), King_O_Hill (11-26-2012)

Read about object data. Exactly what Chevy posted works.
    It will not work if you take an iWidget that has options built in though. You'd have to rewrite the Config.js for those to function on the Lockscreen

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (11-26-2012), Cloud2Ground (11-27-2012), King_O_Hill (11-26-2012), NewdestinyX (11-26-2012), RKO1195 (11-27-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post

<!---
    By chevymusclecar*
    --->
    <html>

<head>

</head>

</body>

</html>

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Read about object data. Exactly what Chevy posted works.
    It will not work if you take an iWidget that has options built in though. You'd have to rewrite the Config.js for those to function on the Lockscreen
    Thanks Chevy and Durben!! I already knew about how to use the 'object data' code. You taught me that a while back, Derrick. I just now understand how I could apply it to the LS from an iWidget without options.. 'object' data is kind of the 'cheater's' method of moving around whole widget pieces without having to change all top and left info.. This saves a LOT of time for a noob coder.. LOL!! :-) I love 'easy'..

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (11-26-2012), The_Durben (11-26-2012)

Lol you were the guy who taught me how to do it on a LS for Absolution 👊👊
    Big Gun I remember that one! Yeah bro!! 👊👍

...btw by no means am I saying I created that method, not at all! Just was saying I called it "piggy back" in the Uniaw thread, lmao!

...I learned it all from Max, Durben, Ian, Bombmom, schnedi and of course the Big Homie Dacal! I owe it to them. They are true gifts to this community for real!!

Thanks Chevy and Durben!! I already knew about how to use the 'object data' code. You taught me that a while back, Derrick. I just now understand how I could apply it to the LS from an iWidget without options.. 'object' data is kind of the 'cheater's' method of moving around whole widget pieces without having to change all top and left info.. This saves a LOT of time for a noob coder.. LOL!! :-) I love 'easy'..
    I cheated on a few widgets lmao!!
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 11-26-2012 at 07:03 PM.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (11-27-2012), King_O_Hill (11-26-2012), metaserph (12-16-2012), NewdestinyX (11-27-2012), RKO1195 (11-27-2012), The_Durben (11-26-2012)

Yeah, I remember Chevy being the first to coin the phrase "piggy back".

I also remember MJ's first version of smash had a heaping handful of calls all piggy backed and it actually gave me a headache trying to work it out and clean it up. Thank god that bombmom got it before me.

Ahhhh good times brothers!

How u doin Chevy? Hope all is well, don't see ya as much as I'd like to.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (11-26-2012), Cloud2Ground (11-27-2012), RKO1195 (11-27-2012), The_Durben (11-27-2012)

Page 101 of 365 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 201 ... LastLast