Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 64

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASED] Esper theme by SEANSGRAPHICS/bAdGB

  1. #41

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by SEANSGRAPHICS View Post
    Switcher Music Controls

    Yesss bud it looks great!

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by BoubakAy View Post
    Yesss bud it looks great!
    thanks bro but yeah im working on lots of uiimages. ill send you the new beta once im done with it

    Clock App


  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by SEANSGRAPHICS View Post
    thanks bro but yeah im working on lots of uiimages. ill send you the new beta once im done with it

    Clock App

    Great! Thx

  5. #45

  6. #46
    Hey guys what's up??
    SEANSGRAPHICS just submitted Esper to Cydia last night sooooo.....be ready for the release very sooooon !!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to BoubakAy For This Useful Post:

    SEANSGRAPHICS (05-29-2012)

  8. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by BoubakAy View Post
    Hey guys what's up??
    SEANSGRAPHICS just submitted Esper to Cydia last night sooooo.....be ready for the release very sooooon !!
    its on Cydia go get it now

  9. #48
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mossdef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Modmyi Forum
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    1,617
    Thanked 296 Times in 222 Posts

    i buy it nice theme really,but problem with the keyboard directory,esper colorkeyboard folder contains the pop up and the keyboard folder i change the directory with iFile and it's done now

  10. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by mossdef View Post
    i buy it nice theme really,but problem with the keyboard directory,esper colorkeyboard folder contains the pop up and the keyboard folder i change the directory with iFile and it's done now
    Sorry about it bro. But I'm glad you like the theme

  11. #50
    Any time frame on when this will be available for the new iPad? Thanks

  12. #51
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mossdef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Modmyi Forum
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    1,617
    Thanked 296 Times in 222 Posts

    where i can find the psd please i have problem with TIM

  13. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by mossdef View Post
    where i can find the psd please i have problem with TIM
    I'm sorry but I have not included psd. Sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Any time frame on when this will be available for the new iPad? Thanks
    It's in work

  14. #53

  15. #54

  16. #55
    For some reason Cydia won't let me install

  17. #56
    Master Code Modder Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,216
    Thanks
    17,759
    Thanked 29,925 Times in 5,015 Posts

    Standying by for iPad version

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    nnfdcane (05-30-2012)

  19. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchboxx View Post
    For some reason Cydia won't let me install
    It's good on my end

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Standying by for iPad version
    For the new iPad?

  20. #58
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    646
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 160 Times in 114 Posts

    Is the weather widget fir the ipad in cydia for the LS only? Or also for the SB? Thx!

  21. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Standying by for iPad version


  22. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    Is the weather widget fir the ipad in cydia for the LS only? Or also for the SB? Thx!
    It's only for LS not for SB

    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •