+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iLeemosynary HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hello all, Aehmlo here. I've been working my tail off on this WinterBoard theme - I think it is truly incredible. I've attached some screenshots, and I'd like some help.
    Thanks

Exclamation [PREVIEW] iLeemosynary HD
    Hello all, Aehmlo here.
    I've been working my tail off on this WinterBoard theme - I think it is truly incredible. I've attached some screenshots, and I'd like some help.
    I need a list of popular Cydia apps. My theme already themes app store icons by itself, but I have to manually theme Cydia ones. Could you help me out by posting your favorite Cydia apps? Note that if it's a paid app I may need you to email me the icon so I can theme it.
    Thanks.

Now, on to the theme. It is made to be interactive and clean. It has a very Apple-esque look to it, and here's the best part. I made a MobileSubstrate tweak to go with it. It greets you the first time you unlock after you install it, and then it shows helpful popups at other times while you're using your device - you can reset these inside of your Settings app. I've attached some screenshots of the graphical part - the tweak part is on my iPad for the moment, so I didn't attach that, but I will later. If you like my theme, please post your favorite Cydia apps.

The theme has several different subthemes in it. There is one called "xTras", which has a custom notification badge (the blue one you see below). Also, I am working on another one with custom loading screens, like the one you see below (with the Initializing... text). I will be adding weather widgets, etc. later on.

To make this possible, I need your help. Post lists of your favorite apps, and I will theme them. My theme will be released soon.

Thank you for your time.
    ~Aehmlo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [PREVIEW] iLeemosynary HD-img_0993.png   [PREVIEW] iLeemosynary HD-img_0994.png   [PREVIEW] iLeemosynary HD-img_0995.png  

Thanks

Looks good!

You should theme SBSettings, Winterboard, Activator, AppInfo, Mobile Terminal...
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Thanks

Default Here...
    Thanks! I hadn't even thought about the SBSettings app - I always hide it.

Appreciate the feedback.

Here are a couple screenshots of the tweak in action.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [PREVIEW] iLeemosynary HD-1.png   [PREVIEW] iLeemosynary HD-2.png  
    Last edited by Aehmlo; 05-12-2012 at 09:12 PM.