+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: RELEASED - KingofKhronos... and more.

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
At long last, KingofKhronos is released. But... it is released on an occasion where my membership on modmyi is coming to an end (well not really and end, just not
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default RELEASED - KingofKhronos... and more.
    RELEASED - KingofKhronos... and more.-kok.png

At long last, KingofKhronos is released. But... it is released on an occasion where my membership
    on modmyi is coming to an end (well not really and end, just not doing this any longer... it just sounded good LOLOL). But on a positive note, i'm releasing all of the work that I have ever done that was attributed to the iphone 4 and up. All of my winterboard and dreamboard stuff. What I would like to see happen is that my designs and themes live on through the propogation of creativity based or motivated from my creations. Included are all of my PSD's available that pertain to the themes uploaded. I wish the icommunity the best, it has been a wonderful experience. And to all of the themers that helped me in the noob phase I went through three years ago, I thank you. I can't name names, but let's just say that you all on here are some of the most professional and creative minds I have had the pleasure of meeting (over the internet LOLOLOL). Either way, please take what I have to offer and use it to the capacity of your ability if you wish to do so.

Thanks!

Now, on to the goods. Just FYI, the dreamboard has 1.7 gigs worth of data to download.

KoK main theme... Springboard and UI.
    Here
    Install over your connection of preference into the themes folder.
    Path: /var/stash/Themes

Here are the lock screens... sorry. And a thanks to psycoblaster for getting me to really look at the problem.
    Here
    Install over your connection of preference into the themes folder.
    Path: /var/stash/Themes

KoK SBSettings
    Here
    Install over your connection of preference into that path given.
    Path: var/mobile/library/SBSettings/Themes
    Copy the '[email protected]' file to here: var/mobile/library/SBSettings for a high res respring for sbsettings.

Keyboard theme using Color Keyboard
    Here
    Install the theme into the proper Color Keyboard folders because the keys along with popups were done. Though this was the only portion that wasn't really completed (the landscape number pads), it's pretty much complete.

The rest of the downloads are the my dreamboard files, my Crysis them for dreamboard on the iphone that was never completed 100%, and the custom weather icons I made from scratch for KoK.

Dreamdboard <-- Remember, this is 1.7 gigs of data. It has all of my 'researched' files compiled when envisioning the themes.

iCrysis

Weather

I also forgot, i'm uploading the styles I have for photoshop. It really helped in some graphics for icons and also stimulated new ideas.
    PhotoshopStyles

In the end, it has been a blast. I wish everyone the best. I will lurk around here everyone now and then, but if anyone wants to talk themes, or tell me how ****** my themes were... LOL, please stay in contact. I'm always willing to assist in tossing around new ideas for themes and designs. Just PM here, i'll get an email letting me know about the PM. Also, if you need help with some graphics and texturing, i'm game.

Take care everyone and enjoy my creations...

KingJust
    Last edited by kingjust; 05-11-2012 at 11:40 PM.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kingjust For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (01-30-2013), Damnskippy (05-08-2012), Gutsytripod (05-09-2012), Illmatic636 (05-09-2012), kevin.e.white (05-09-2012), Lkkwus (05-09-2012), lostinthemes (05-09-2012), mark128 (01-29-2013), psycoblaster (05-09-2012), Rnlsmomandad (06-28-2012), ziggy7 (05-09-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh, damn man, it's hard to see you go. Good luck with your schooling and work and whatnot bro!

Will definitely get some good use out of your stuff!

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    Ahh, damn man, it's hard to see you go. Good luck with your schooling and work and whatnot bro!

Will definitely get some good use out of your stuff!
    Thanks man... i'll be around though. I'm never gone LOL! Just got things to do now since I was a able to secure a job and me and my brother are trying to start a computer case biz. I've designed a kick *** ATX cube that will be made of acrylic. So hopefully things turn out for the best on that. Either way, do get all the use you can from these files...!!!

KJ

Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,126 Times in 2,710 Posts

Hate to see you go bro. Just downloaded this seems I'm missing the LS.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Can't be, the KoK rar has to theme folders. One is the UI, the other is the lock screen. Let me check it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    I'm right... the first folder without the 'UI' in the name is the LS

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,253 Posts

Thank you....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Thank you....
    Anytime Ziggy7!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kingjust For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (05-09-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kingjust View Post
    Thanks man... i'll be around though. I'm never gone LOL! Just got things to do now since I was a able to secure a job and me and my brother are trying to start a computer case biz. I've designed a kick *** ATX cube that will be made of acrylic. So hopefully things turn out for the best on that. Either way, do get all the use you can from these files...!!!

KJ
    Ohh, nice! I really hope that turns out for you! I'm actually planning on building a PC here soon, maybe I'll end up with a case of yours someday!

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The non UI folder seems like the wallpaper, not the lockscreen XP

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psycoblaster View Post
    The non UI folder seems like the wallpaper, not the lockscreen XP
    Damn man, your absolutely right!! ****... I'd finished it then stop messing with it. Alright, I found the lockscreen will be uploading it. Thanks for getting me to look into it more...!!!

KJ

Updated with lockscreen downloads. Thanks PB!
    Last edited by kingjust; 05-11-2012 at 11:41 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This Springboard theme is great! !Unfortunately, the dropbox network disk link failure, and get it back to the download link, thank you. . . .