+ Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 124

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: sink BLACK EDITION (HD/SD)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by daddykool Yeah no probs! Just got to clean it up a bit and add a few more walls. Will deffo be posting soon as its ready!👍 Sounds
...
  1. #41
    Green Apple jt004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    Yeah no probs! Just got to clean it up a bit and add a few more walls. Will deffo be posting soon as its ready!👍
    Sounds good! 👍

  2. #42
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Ortiz197832's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    907
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 470 Times in 355 Posts

    Thanks daddyKool

  3. #43
    Too Cool daddykool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Leeds UK
    Posts
    1,506
    Thanks
    3,249
    Thanked 5,581 Times in 1,147 Posts

    Me tonight!

    Quiet on here!!😞

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (05-08-2012), Mone (05-15-2012)

  5. #44
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Ortiz197832's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    907
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 470 Times in 355 Posts

    Sure is

  6. #45
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    Ok guys! First mod for Sink BE! Sink Durben native SB Weather! All credits to Durben for letting me use this mod! Wallpaper jpegifier tweak to select you wallpaper! Respring and all good to go!! Iconoclasmn layout included in the file!http://db.tt/5d8Hmdkh

    My set up! WIP! ��
    Can someone please help me with him you change to location for the widget. I looked in the configure file and all over the HTML document and can not find anything. Any help would be appreciated!!

  7. #46
    iPhoneaholic indyzzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    355
    Thanks
    6,739
    Thanked 512 Times in 170 Posts

    What a pretty theme. Thank you Sriozzz cheers. Thanks to all contributors.

    Cheers DaddyKool for sharing some nice widgets. Love the Durben NW SB theme


    Quote Originally Posted by stakedoarb View Post
    Hy folks,

    can someone tell me please why my iPod icon looks like this?
    And what can i do about it?

    thanks in advance for your replys

    Attachment 583845
    Also I have the same issue as stakedoarb, above, with the iPod and Calculator icons, any ideas ? I tend to use Summerboard ON, since I use the Icons folder method for adding icons for my apps, would this be a reason ? I have not upgraded to the newer version of WinterBoard since I havent had the time to play around lately....also, Im still running iOS 4.3.3, dont have the wherewithal to sit through a day of reinstalling all my crap if I upgrade. That and there isnt a JB solution so far for 5.1 from what Ive read.
    Last edited by indyzzzz; 05-08-2012 at 09:16 PM.

  8. #47
    Too Cool daddykool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Leeds UK
    Posts
    1,506
    Thanks
    3,249
    Thanked 5,581 Times in 1,147 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jbarresi19 View Post
    Can someone please help me with him you change to location for the widget. I looked in the configure file and all over the HTML document and can not find anything. Any help would be appreciated!!
    Its native weather! You need to have my location installed!

  9. #48
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortiz197832 View Post
    It's in cydia already the only thing missing is sbsetting n zeppelin that's all.

    Here it is!
    Hello,

    Any words about sbsettings for sink black?
    Is missing on cydia.
    Also is missing short bar slider for big clock lockscreen.

    Nicos

    PS. Can you make Notes background a little lighter?
    Also Calculator skin must be change to blue..
    Also X from dialer to blue?
    Last edited by vectranos; 05-09-2012 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Add on

  10. #49
    iPhoneaholic ThatGuyChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    395
    Thanks
    794
    Thanked 796 Times in 250 Posts

    Time to get this topic rolling I think ! Great job with this theme sriozzz maximum respect to you bro especially with all the difficulty you had getting Sink BE released !
    Here is my setup at the moment!

    sink BLACK EDITION (HD/SD)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1336579895.198604.jpg

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatGuyChris For This Useful Post:

    Mone (05-15-2012), sriozzz (05-09-2012)

  12. #50
    Theme Creator sriozzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    518
    Thanked 560 Times in 77 Posts

    Default addons ! what im working on!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by indyzzzz View Post
    What a pretty theme. Thank you Sriozzz cheers. Thanks to all contributors.

    Cheers DaddyKool for sharing some nice widgets. Love the Durben NW SB theme




    Also I have the same issue as stakedoarb, above, with the iPod and Calculator icons, any ideas ? I tend to use Summerboard ON, since I use the Icons folder method for adding icons for my apps, would this be a reason ? I have not upgraded to the newer version of WinterBoard since I havent had the time to play around lately....also, Im still running iOS 4.3.3, dont have the wherewithal to sit through a day of reinstalling all my crap if I upgrade. That and there isnt a JB solution so far for 5.1 from what Ive read.
    mmmh weird! are u using theme icon maker? never seen this before:-(

    Quote Originally Posted by vectranos View Post
    Hello,

    Any words about sbsettings for sink black?
    Is missing on cydia.
    Also is missing short bar slider for big clock lockscreen.

    Nicos

    PS. Can you make Notes background a little lighter?
    Also Calculator skin must be change to blue..
    Also X from dialer to blue?
    i've uploaded the sink BE sbsettings to modmyi two days ago! should be up very soon!

    the shorty slider will be uploaded asap!

    had some issues with the packages and needed to exclude some stuff!

    i will look into the uiimages! one question: which ios are you using?

    hey sinkers!

    just had an idea for a perpage setup because i love that winterboard using this again!


    its not fully finished so far, but it should be ready to share real soon:-)

    but maybe more important:

    im working on an "unsinked" iconset as well. also not finished.......but here are some shots!



    sliding to the next page feels so good;-)



    so sinkers!!! tell me what you s(th)ink
    Last edited by sriozzz; 05-09-2012 at 03:35 PM.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sriozzz For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (05-10-2012), Mone (05-15-2012)

  14. #51
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    Its native weather! You need to have my location installed!
    I am sorry but i do not understand...what do you mean I need to have My Location installed?

    Can you explain what i need to do... Normally i just edit the HTML file on the configure file
    Last edited by jbarresi19; 05-09-2012 at 07:32 PM.

  15. #52
    Green Apple jt004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jbarresi19 View Post
    I am sorry but i do not understand...what do you mean I need to have My Location installed?

    Can you explain what i need to do... Normally i just edit the HTML file on the configure file
    It is a GPS based weather location service that auto configures the weather widget for you. However if you are 5.1 it will not work

  16. #53
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 85 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sriozzz View Post
    mmmh weird! are u using theme icon maker? never seen this before:-(



    i've uploaded the sink BE sbsettings to modmyi two days ago! should be up very soon!

    the shorty slider will be uploaded asap!

    had some issues with the packages and needed to exclude some stuff!

    i will look into the uiimages! one question: which ios are you using?

    hey sinkers!

    just had an idea for a perpage setup because i love that winterboard using this again!


    its not fully finished so far, but it should be ready to share real soon:-)

    but maybe more important:

    im working on an "unsinked" iconset as well. also not finished.......but here are some shots!



    sliding to the next page feels so good;-)



    so sinkers!!! tell me what you s(th)ink
    cant wait for unsinked! looks good!!

  17. #54
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jt004 View Post
    It is a GPS based weather location service that auto configures the weather widget for you. However if you are 5.1 it will not work
    I am not on 5.1, i am on 5.0.1....so how do i get it to work?

    Quote Originally Posted by jt004 View Post
    It is a GPS based weather location service that auto configures the weather widget for you. However if you are 5.1 it will not work

    Can someone please tell me where i get this app MyLocation... i have looked in cydia and it is not there.....do i need to add a repo or something or does it not get installed from cydia, I'm confused
    Last edited by jbarresi19; 05-09-2012 at 11:57 PM.

  18. #55
    Theme Creator sriozzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    518
    Thanked 560 Times in 77 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jbarresi19 View Post
    I am not on 5.1, i am on 5.0.1....so how do i get it to work?




    Can someone please tell me where i get this app MyLocation... i have looked in cydia and it is not there.....do i need to add a repo or something or does it not get installed from cydia, I'm confused

    try http://repo.myidevice.fr/ i got it from there:-)

  19. #56
    Too Cool daddykool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Leeds UK
    Posts
    1,506
    Thanks
    3,249
    Thanked 5,581 Times in 1,147 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sriozzz View Post
    try http://repo.myidevice.fr/ i got it from there:-)
    Thanks Sriozz! Beat me to it! Lol. How's them frames going or not?

  20. #57
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sriozzz View Post
    try http://repo.myidevice.fr/ i got it from there:-)
    Ok thanks for that i got my location installed but the theme still isnt woring, is there something else i need to do?

  21. #58
    iPhoneaholic indyzzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    355
    Thanks
    6,739
    Thanked 512 Times in 170 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sriozzz View Post
    mmmh weird! are u using theme icon maker? never seen this before:-(

    snipped for brevity!

    So sinkers!!! tell me what you s(th)ink
    No, Im not using TIM. TIM doesnt work for me anyways, it only themes the default and some cydia apps, and even misses some of those. I would rather crop/paste in PS portable with the icon PSDs, this way I get to choose some nice icons instead of the default ones that usually seem boring to me.

    Just the iPod and Calculator icons are off, all other icons including "raw" icons I dropped into "Folders" for my other apps, are sinked.

    And the UNSINKED/RAISED version looks great, thanks.

  22. #59
    Theme Creator sriozzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    518
    Thanked 560 Times in 77 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by indyzzzz View Post
    No, Im not using TIM. TIM doesnt work for me anyways, it only themes the default and some cydia apps, and even misses some of those. I would rather crop/paste in PS portable with the icon PSDs, this way I get to choose some nice icons instead of the default ones that usually seem boring to me.

    Just the iPod and Calculator icons are off, all other icons including "raw" icons I dropped into "Folders" for my other apps, are sinked.

    And the UNSINKED/RAISED version looks great, thanks.
    on which ios are you running? i have another guy with the same problem!

  23. #60
    Too Cool daddykool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Leeds UK
    Posts
    1,506
    Thanks
    3,249
    Thanked 5,581 Times in 1,147 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jbarresi19 View Post
    Ok thanks for that i got my location installed but the theme still isnt woring, is there something else i need to do?
    Make sure you you have signal switched on in the my location app!

    Me today!!
    Finishing up the 4 mods this weekend!! 😜
    Last edited by daddykool; 05-11-2012 at 06:54 AM.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    Mone (05-15-2012), vectranos (05-11-2012)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts