Page 544 of 557 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534542543544545546 554 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,880 of 11122

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: SE7EN Hd/Sd

  1. #10861
    My iPhone is a Part of Me s22lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    I am here and so are you
    Posts
    988
    Thanks
    3,307
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 561 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    Welcome to the party
    Thanx.....Senses brought me here!!!!AWESOME themes!!!!

  2. #10862
    My iPhone is a Part of Me s22lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    I am here and so are you
    Posts
    988
    Thanks
    3,307
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 561 Posts

    Ok finally got thru the thread. Can someone please please make me the following icons in SE Silver...
    iCleaner
    GoogleVoice
    LinkedIn
    Redbox
    Waze
    eBay

    Thank you very much

  3. #10863
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Lito1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    525
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 679 Times in 295 Posts

    Question for anyone that can answer this for me bcuz I am at a lost...... What would be causing a problem with me being able to post my own wallpaper on my SB without even having a theme activated in winter board just running straight stock .... Any ideas ppl plz TIA......

  4. #10864
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Lito1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    525
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 679 Times in 295 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lito1 View Post
    Question for anyone that can answer this for me bcuz I am at a lost...... What would be causing a problem with me being able to post my own wallpaper on my SB without even having a theme activated in winter board just running straight stock .... Any ideas ppl plz TIA......
    Editroblem has as been fixed

  5. #10865

  6. #10866
    My iPhone is a Part of Me IAmThatK00LAID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wellington,Florida
    Posts
    944
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 244 Times in 166 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    Few more tweaks....




    Can you share that folder background please
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛

  7. #10867
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThatK00LAID View Post
    Can you share that folder background please
    Name:  asdfghjkl.png
Views: 823
Size:  7.9 KBName:  dfghj.png
Views: 827
Size:  6.4 KBName:  fghbjk.png
Views: 832
Size:  5.9 KBName:  fghjkD.png
Views: 816
Size:  5.7 KBName:  fgvhbjnmkSD.png
Views: 827
Size:  6.4 KBName:  gbhnjmkD.png
Views: 813
Size:  5.5 KB

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (08-07-2012)

  9. #10868
    My iPhone is a Part of Me IAmThatK00LAID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wellington,Florida
    Posts
    944
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 244 Times in 166 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    Name:  asdfghjkl.png
Views: 823
Size:  7.9 KBName:  dfghj.png
Views: 827
Size:  6.4 KBName:  fghbjk.png
Views: 832
Size:  5.9 KBName:  fghjkD.png
Views: 816
Size:  5.7 KBName:  fgvhbjnmkSD.png
Views: 827
Size:  6.4 KBName:  gbhnjmkD.png
Views: 813
Size:  5.5 KB
    We're how do I'm I know where to put theme and name them
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to IAmThatK00LAID For This Useful Post:

    T76 (08-05-2012)

  11. #10869
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThatK00LAID View Post
    We're how do I'm I know where to put theme and name them
    Icon.zip These two icons, I do not know where to put the Name:  dfghj.png
Views: 835
Size:  6.4 KBName:  gbhnjmkD.png
Views: 827
Size:  5.5 KB

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (08-07-2012), T76 (08-05-2012)

  13. #10870
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,450
    Thanks
    1,418
    Thanked 673 Times in 400 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    Icon.zip These two icons, I do not know where to put the Name:  dfghj.png
Views: 835
Size:  6.4 KBName:  gbhnjmkD.png
Views: 827
Size:  5.5 KB

    do you have the whole set if these icons,thanks

  14. #10871
    My iPhone is a Part of Me IAmThatK00LAID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wellington,Florida
    Posts
    944
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 244 Times in 166 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    icons are smaller than what i expected... anyway thanks jimmy. awesome theme!!


    Can you share the info plist for the clock and free memory please and zip


    M
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛

  15. #10872
    My iPhone is a Part of Me IAmThatK00LAID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wellington,Florida
    Posts
    944
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 244 Times in 166 Posts

    Does anybody know where I can find this Mini 7 slider. That there's a 7 on the slider
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛

  16. #10873
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThatK00LAID View Post
    Does anybody know where I can find this Mini 7 slider. That there's a 7 on the slider
    This is were you looking for?
    -bottombarknobgray-2x.png

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (08-06-2012), It's Mi (08-07-2012)

  18. #10874
    im not sure we are thinking of the same one, but there is inside TelephoneUI bundle, there is an alt for slider , you will need to rename them properly...
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThatK00LAID View Post
    Does anybody know where I can find this Mini 7 slider. That there's a 7 on the slider

  19. #10875
    My iPhone is a Part of Me IAmThatK00LAID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wellington,Florida
    Posts
    944
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 244 Times in 166 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    This is were you looking for?
    -bottombarknobgray-2x.png
    Yup that's it
    Can you make me a carrier. Please if you can.

    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    im not sure we are thinking of the same one, but there is inside TelephoneUI bundle, there is an alt for slider , you will need to rename them properly...
    Listen I'm not slow I just don't want to click something and mess up my phone. That's y I ask theses stupid questions.
    @.:JimmyL:.
    Is there something I'm missing the slide to unlock text color is not blue
    Last edited by IAmThatK00LAID; 08-06-2012 at 01:53 PM.
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛

  20. #10876
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThatK00LAID View Post
    Yup that's it
    Can you make me a carrier. Please if you can.



    Listen I'm not slow I just don't want to click something and mess up my phone. That's y I ask theses stupid questions.
    @.:JimmyL:.
    Is there something I'm missing the slide to unlock text color is not blue

    I do not understand you? That you wanted? it? com.apple.TelephonyUI.zip

  21. #10877
    My iPhone is a Part of Me IAmThatK00LAID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wellington,Florida
    Posts
    944
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 244 Times in 166 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    I do not understand you? That you wanted? it? com.apple.TelephonyUI.zip
    I was just saying about easy question.

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThatK00LAID View Post
    I was just saying about easy question.
    http://img839.imageshack.us/i/imagegty.jpg/

    You see how my slide to unlock text is silver. I was saying I'm new to the jb seen and don't want to mess up my phone by touching files
    Last edited by IAmThatK00LAID; 08-06-2012 at 02:07 PM.
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛

  22. #10878
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThatK00LAID View Post
    I was just saying about easy question.



    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

    You see how my slide to unlock text is silver. I was saying I'm new to the jb seen and don't want to mess up my phone by touching files


    Do not know, I'm English through an interpreter. Translator translates wrong and I'm not to understand you. I know Russian and German language

  23. #10879
    My iPhone is a Part of Me IAmThatK00LAID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wellington,Florida
    Posts
    944
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 244 Times in 166 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    Do not know, I'm English through an interpreter. Translator translates wrong and I'm not to understand you. I know Russian and German language
    Oh. Sorry about that
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛

  24. #10880
    My iPhone is a Part of Me IAmThatK00LAID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wellington,Florida
    Posts
    944
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 244 Times in 166 Posts

    Can somebody please make me a carrier the says K007AID please thank you
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛

Page 544 of 557 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534542543544545546 554 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •