Page 536 of 557 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526534535536537538 546 ... LastLast
Results 10,701 to 10,720 of 11122

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: SE7EN Hd/Sd

  1. #10701

  2. #10702
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Can somebody make me this icons for senses plz all with frame! Most of icons made my rum maybe all!
    Thanks in advance.
    Ahhhhh shiat Lmaooo
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  3. #10703
    Funny thing is.. se7en is still one of the most active themes/threads even after 10K posts and jimmy releasing a new theme lol.

    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Ninja For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (07-09-2012)

  5. #10704
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    Funny thing is.. se7en is still one of the most active themes/threads even after 10K posts and jimmy releasing a new theme lol.
    Yea man! Amazing theme
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (07-09-2012)

  7. #10705
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Yea man! Amazing theme
    Yes I do lol

    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  8. #10706
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Lito1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    525
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 679 Times in 295 Posts

    Still rocking the Se7en but,I'm bout to roll over to my senses lol me ATM thanks to the kind creators and their advices........ -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341884336.814384.jpg

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lito1 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (07-13-2012)

  10. #10707

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (07-11-2012)

  12. #10708
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Lito1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    525
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 679 Times in 295 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    what's up guys?
    What's good Jimmy just keep on rocking and rolling this theme

  13. #10709
    thanks for your support bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Lito1 View Post
    What's good Jimmy just keep on rocking and rolling this theme

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (07-11-2012)

  15. #10710
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Lito1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    525
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 679 Times in 295 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    thanks for your support bro
    Np my friend it's hard not to rock it lol now that I've been been working out on Gimp and learning a few skills in between work and I work 12 hour shifts at the jail

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lito1 For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (07-09-2012), hemptation (07-11-2012)

  17. #10711
    someone might misunderstand this statement
    hope you are doing good
    Quote Originally Posted by Lito1 View Post
    Np my friend it's hard not to rock it lol now that I've been been working out on Gimp and learning a few skills in between work and I work 12 hour shifts at the jail

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (07-11-2012)

  19. #10712
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Lito1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    525
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 679 Times in 295 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    someone might misunderstand this statement
    hope you are doing good
    Lol I'm tired bro so I'm prolly not making much sense lol I spend to much time in my days babysitting inmates at the jail but then I get off and spend time working with my phone .... Hope they can understand that part lol

  20. #10713
    for sure haha, take care of yourself over there
    Quote Originally Posted by Lito1 View Post
    Lol I'm tired bro so I'm prolly not making much sense lol I spend to much time in my days babysitting inmates at the jail but then I get off and spend time working with my phone .... Hope they can understand that part lol

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (07-11-2012)

  22. #10714
    Green Apple 1madCRNA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Chattanooga TN, USA
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 39 Times in 28 Posts

    Can any1 tell me what Icon tweak goes with the mini? I've looked all through Iconoclasm with no luck. -img_0226.png Thanks...

  23. #10715
    Quote Originally Posted by 1madCRNA View Post
    Can any1 tell me what Icon tweak goes with the mini? I've looked all through Iconoclasm with no luck. -img_0226.png Thanks...
    There's a playlist in the download. Put it in Library/Iconoclasm/layouts

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    1madCRNA (07-10-2012)

  25. #10716
    Green Apple 1madCRNA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Chattanooga TN, USA
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 39 Times in 28 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    There's a playlist in the download. Put it in Library/Iconoclasm/layouts
    It somehow added the labels.... Is there a way to remove them?

    Nevermind, figured out.... Thx for your help..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0227.png   -img_0226.png  
    Last edited by 1madCRNA; 07-10-2012 at 06:20 PM.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to 1madCRNA For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (07-13-2012)

  27. #10717
    My iPhone is a Part of Me IAmThatK00LAID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wellington,Florida
    Posts
    944
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 244 Times in 166 Posts

    Can some body post some wallpapers PLEASE
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛

  28. #10718
    My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cumberland, Maryland
    Posts
    879
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 395 Times in 146 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThatK00LAID View Post
    Can some body post some wallpapers PLEASE
    If you purchased the theme, all the wallpapers are in it.

  29. #10719
    My iPhone is a Part of Me IAmThatK00LAID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wellington,Florida
    Posts
    944
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 244 Times in 166 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    If you purchased the theme, all the wallpapers are in it.
    I mean to match this wallpaper with the blue strip instead of black

    http://img825.imageshack.us/i/imageiqx.jpg/
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛

  30. #10720
    Default Me; Thx: JimmyL, Mone, Dacal for aniW
    -img_0171.png-img_0114.png-img_0140.png
    Last edited by ferlop15; 07-11-2012 at 07:31 AM.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (07-13-2012)

Page 536 of 557 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526534535536537538 546 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •