+ Reply
Page 361 of 557 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351359360361362363 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,220 of 11122

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SE7EN Hd/Sd

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ I would so Jb my ip3 if it weren't a community iPad with my wide and kid n onlay a 16 gb Ha ha ha did
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,128 Times in 1,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    I would so Jb my ip3 if it weren't a community iPad with my wide and kid n onlay a 16 gb

Ha ha ha did I say wide? lmfao I meant wife
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    I'm positive they'd love it bro.
    I'm not so sure meta, she might then get into theming herself and get onto mmi threads like this one and find out her beloved husband is calling her "wide"

Thanks
    Thanked 11,795 Times in 2,411 Posts

You can just install the SE7EN fix package for 5.1.1 on cydia problem has been solved long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by kenboyles72 View Post
    Ok, found the problem with the camera and photos icons. In the theme, the icons had an extra .png extension in the name.

Code:
    Ex.
    in the Bundles/com.apple.camera folder
    Camera@2x~iphone.png.png - should be Camera@2x~iphone.png
    Camera~iphone.png.png - should be Camera~iphone.png
    same in the Bundles\com.apple.mobileslideshow folder.

Don't know if this was posted already, I went back a lot a pages and didn't see it. Might have just overlooked it.

The README.doc file inside the iNAV theme folder was written for ppl who do not know anything about iNAV to have their proper setup, and i have been receving feed back that it's good for even beginner, you may wanna try that out. ANYWAY iNAV is not recommended for newbie as i stated in the description, GLUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by xContra View Post
    I need some help with iNavTheme.... I have the theme but i dont know how to put the inav widget in my phone/.... which file need to be transfered through ifunbox?

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

angeldiaz1983 (06-05-2012), D1LL1NG3R (06-04-2012), nateD (06-04-2012), samsquanch (06-05-2012), The_Durben (06-04-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,122 Times in 2,709 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    I'm not so sure meta, she might then get into theming herself and get onto mmi threads like this one and find out her beloved husband is calling her "wide"
    Lmao Nate!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

5. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

nateD (06-04-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Spam time lmao!!If yall want that LS I showed earlier go herexDhttp://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6554819

Oh you may need this....place in the files folder and name it bottomoverlay.png....enjoy

Ok so i need some help i downloaded your version, i also went to the deviantart website to see the original and read some of the instructions , i took the screens shot i place it inside the theme folder of your mod name it " screenshot.png " i also replaced the buttomoverlay with the image you provided & all i get is a white lock screen, now I'm not sure if this is a GPS lockscreen so i need the my locationapp ? or what ? O_o any help bro ?

Nvm i read a lil more down the zui thread and I'ma take it this is a GPS lockscreen that's why i probably get a white lockscreen but even thought the gps ain't working i should still see the screenshot image at the bottom which i don't ? so any help on that and a lil later On i'll try the work around for the gps thanks .

Ok so i just try gps lockscreen work around and i get in safari when i try to open up the url it says to put in i get " cannot open page, safari cannot open the page bc it could not connect to the server " any help or idea why ?

I think it doesn't go through because i don't have safari enabled in my location but when i go into settings it ain't there =/, all i see is " facebook, siri, and find my phone "

I think it doesn't go through because i don't have safari enabled in my location but when i go into settings it ain't there =/, all i see is " facebook, siri, and find my phone "
    Last edited by od_high; 06-04-2012 at 02:03 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by od_high View Post
    Ok so i need some help i downloaded your version, i also went to the deviantart website to see the original and read some of the instructions , i took the screens shot i place it inside the theme folder of your mod name it " screenshot.png " i also replaced the buttomoverlay with the image you provided & all i get is a white lock screen, now I'm not sure if this is a GPS lockscreen so i need the my locationapp ? or what ? O_o any help bro ?

Nvm i read a lil more down the zui thread and I'ma take it this is a GPS lockscreen that's why i probably get a white lockscreen but even thought the gps ain't working i should still see the screenshot image at the bottom which i don't ? so any help on that and a lil later On i'll try the work around for the gps thanks .

Ok so i just try gps lockscreen work around and i get in safari when i try to open up the url it says to put in i get " cannot open page, safari cannot open the page bc it could not connect to the server " any help or idea why ?

two things it might be bro.. 1) you haven't enabled location services for safari in your phone settings.. 2) you haven't allowed safari to accept cookies, which is also done in settings

i just re-read your post brother and what do you mean by safari isn't there? if you open settings from your sb and scroll down to "location services" then open that safari should be there along with a whatever other apps you have that use location services and you should be able to enable safari there.. then go back into settings and scroll down to safari, open that then open accept cookies, set to always, and you should be sweet to go brother.. maybe after a respring just for the heck of it
    Last edited by nateD; 06-04-2012 at 02:31 AM.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-04-2012), D1LL1NG3R (06-04-2012), indyzzzz (06-15-2012), Max_Pa1n (06-04-2012), metaserph (06-04-2012), samsquanch (06-05-2012), The_Durben (06-04-2012)

Thanks

two things it might be bro.. 1) you haven't enabled location services for safari in your phone settings.. 2) you haven't allowed safari to accept cookies, which is also done in settings
    Aha i'm try that now nateD, well boss no luck in my settings i have accept cookies always , i went to the location service in settings as -well and safari ain't there only find my phone siri and facebook =/

i just re-read your post brother and what do you mean by safari isn't there? if you open settings from your sb and scroll down to "location services" then open that safari should be there along with a whatever other apps you have that use location services and you should be able to enable safari there.. then go back into settings and scroll down to safari, open that then open accept cookies, set to always, and you should be sweet to go brother.. maybe after a respring just for the heck of it
    Yeah safari is there i mean it's not in the " location service " only facebook, siri, and find my phone are there " i do have safari settings enable to accept cookies always i resprung and it still don't appear in the location service to enable it =/ do i need to use maps or something
    Last edited by od_high; 06-04-2012 at 02:34 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to od_high For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (06-04-2012)

Thanks

Aha i'm try that now nateD, well boss no luck in my settings i have accept cookies always , i went to the location service in settings as -well and safari ain't there only find my phone siri and facebook =/

Yeah safari is there i mean it's not in the " location service " only facebook, siri, and find my phone are there " i do have safari settings enable to accept cookies always i resprung and it still don't appear in the location service to enable it =/ do i need to use maps or something
    oops, sorry bro, my bad ... i have two phones and one is 5.1.1 and the other is still 4.3.5 and i was looking at the wrong one.. i'll have a look at the right one now for you man

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (06-04-2012)

Thanks

oops, sorry bro, my bad ... i have two phones and one is 5.1.1 and the other is still 4.3.5 and i was looking at the wrong one.. i'll have a look at the right one now for you man
    thanks bro i have two phones too both 4s one on 5.0.1 and the other 5.1.1 and i just checked location service on 5.0.1 and it's not there either all i have there is " camera, siri & find my phone " idk why ;/ but yeah thanks alot bro .

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Spam time lmao!!If yall want that LS I showed earlier go herexDhttp://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6554819

Oh you may need this....place in the files folder and name it bottomoverlay.png....enjoy

Hi max I have this bottom transperant layer when I use unlockise can you please me to remove that please
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SE7EN Hd/Sd-img_1063.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Girishkataria View Post
    Hi max I have this bottom transperant layer when I use unlockise can you please me to remove that please
    just checked out your screenshot and noticed your location..i hope you don't mind my asking, but i'm curious, where on earth is Udhagamandalam?

Thanks

So nate i got safari to show up in the enable location < i just type in apple store, and it ask if i wanted to use my location i click yes and ect .. , safari is now enable in my location services, accept cookies is on to always , i go to the url it says in the instructions which is " http://127.0.0.1/index.html " and it still says it cannot connect to that server =/

Thanks

just checked out your screenshot and noticed your location..i hope you don't mind my asking, but i'm curious, where on earth is Udhagamandalam?
    It's in india also called as ooty

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Girishkataria For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (06-15-2012), nateD (06-04-2012)

desconocido
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,741 Times in 2,505 Posts

with the latest version of unlockize if you hide the arrow that shadow is hidden too

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-04-2012), Alexweli69 (06-06-2012), D1LL1NG3R (06-04-2012), Girishkataria (06-04-2012), indyzzzz (06-15-2012), Max_Pa1n (06-04-2012), metaserph (06-04-2012), nateD (06-04-2012), samsquanch (06-05-2012), shortysos7 (06-04-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    with the latest version of unlockize if you hide the arrow that shadow is hidden too
    Thanks mate got it transperant background was off I turned it on and it's done

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Girishkataria For This Useful Post:

nateD (06-04-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me gotmuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

I think max is using the lockscreen wallpaper. So just use wallpaper jpegifier and set lockscreen wallpaper as a screen shot of your spring board. Activate the mod in winter board and respring. Worked for me. Hope that helps.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gotmuscle For This Useful Post:

Hosko817 (06-04-2012), Max_Pa1n (06-04-2012), nateD (06-04-2012), samsquanch (06-05-2012)

Thanks

So nate i got safari to show up in the enable location < i just type in apple store, and it ask if i wanted to use my location i click yes and ect .. , safari is now enable in my location services, accept cookies is on to always , i go to the url it says in the instructions which is " http://127.0.0.1/index.html " and it still says it cannot connect to that server =/
    ok bro, i had a look at rasputin's fix and i think i know where you might be going wrong, and funnily enough, as is often the case, you may have overlooked/missed one of the instructions he gave..(we're all guilty of it sometime brother! ) Did you reboot after installing "GPS for web server" and the "Lighttpd SBSettings Toggle" from cydia? not respring but reboot? before i rebooted i noticed that you can turn the toggle on in sbsettings and then exit but if you go back in it is switched off again. after rebooting it stayed on, so check that and then try again with location services enabled, cookies allowed, and lighttpd running.. basically, you gotta reboot to make sure lighttpd is working before going into safari .. and in case you weren't looking at the same instructions i was here is the link to rasputin's most recent updated gps fix http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6550513
    lol, i'm not surprised there's an abbreviated name for it
    Last edited by nateD; 06-04-2012 at 06:09 AM.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-04-2012), D1LL1NG3R (06-04-2012), metaserph (06-04-2012), od_high (06-04-2012), samsquanch (06-05-2012)

Recovering Theme Addict having a relapse jayjOka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 652 Posts

ok bro, i had a look at rasputin's fix and i think i know where you might be going wrong, and funnily enough, as is often the case, you may have overlooked/missed one of the instructions he gave..(we're all guilty of it sometime brother! ) Did you reboot after installing "GPS for web server" and the "Lighttpd SBSettings Toggle" from cydia? not respring but reboot? before i rebooted i noticed that you can turn the toggle on in sbsettings and then exit but if you go back in it is switched off again. after rebooting it stayed on, so check that and then try again with location services enabled, cookies allowed, and lighttpd running.. basically, make sure lighttpd is working before going into safari .. and in case you weren't looking at the same instructions i was here is the link to rasputin's most recent updated gps fix http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6550513

lol, i'm not surprised there's an abbreviated name for it
    I had the same issue as well, make sure u install the lighttpd toggle then reboot, turn on toggle the it should work

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jayjOka For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-04-2012), D1LL1NG3R (06-04-2012), nateD (06-04-2012), od_high (06-04-2012), samsquanch (06-05-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,782 Times in 4,022 Posts

1) Add apt.mmus.us to cydia
    2) download and install GPS for web server PLUS
    3) reboot
    4)then go to that web address and it will work.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

D1LL1NG3R (06-04-2012), Max_Pa1n (06-04-2012), nateD (06-04-2012), od_high (06-04-2012), samsquanch (06-05-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 29,849 Times in 5,004 Posts

I just wanna thank nateD and anyone else answering questions and helping with the mods I post really appreciate it!Im at work during these hours so not only is it hard to keep up but it's even harder to think quick and answer these questions while trying to work at my job so tyvm y'all!!

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-04-2012), D1LL1NG3R (06-04-2012), indyzzzz (06-15-2012), metaserph (06-04-2012), nateD (06-04-2012), samsquanch (06-05-2012), The_Durben (06-04-2012)

Thanks

I just wanna thank nateD and anyone else answering questions and helping with the mods I post really appreciate it!Im at work during these hours so not only is it hard to keep up but it's even harder to think quick and answer these questions while trying to work at my job so tyvm y'all!!
    Not to mention dangerous brother, don't you drive trucks for a living? and while you're here cheers for the LS max, it's stunning brother..and a lot of those new weather pics you found are some of the sickest I've seen man!
    Last edited by nateD; 06-04-2012 at 07:07 AM.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-04-2012), D1LL1NG3R (06-04-2012), indyzzzz (06-15-2012), Max_Pa1n (06-04-2012), metaserph (06-04-2012), samsquanch (06-05-2012), shortysos7 (06-04-2012)

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-04-2012, 07:05 AM