+ Reply
Page 33 of 557 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 11122

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: SE7EN Hd/Sd

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
@Nate im with u there this guys work so damn hard to make themes and some azzhole just posted in a damn pirate repo. What i hope one day is
...
  1. #641
    The Modder Supporter zplit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,725
    Thanks
    6,229
    Thanked 5,513 Times in 2,731 Posts

    @Nate im with u there this guys work so damn hard to make themes and some azzhole just posted in a damn pirate repo. What i hope one day is that saurik be able to just block all this pirate repo. Im sure who ever owns an iphone can pay $2.99 for a theme i mean come on!! I have my iphone and my wife have one as well and i dont even let her use my cydia account she pay for her theme just like i do. Is just fair this way.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (05-05-2012), D1LL1NG3R (05-05-2012), EricB78 (07-18-2012), hemptation (05-04-2012), mymonkeyballs (05-04-2012), nateD (05-04-2012), NJT (05-08-2012), pinkinail (05-04-2012), samsquanch (05-07-2012), surfbum (05-27-2012)

  3. #642
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    450
    Thanked 119 Times in 59 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    @Nate im with u there this guys work so damn hard to make themes and some azzhole just posted in a damn pirate repo. What i hope one day is that saurik be able to just block all this pirate repo. Im sure who ever owns an iphone can pay $2.99 for a theme i mean come on!! I have my iphone and my wife have one as well and i dont even let her use my cydia account she pay for her theme just like i do. Is just fair this way.
    If only it would be that way. Saurik had thought about blocking the main ones but they would just change the name and it would end up being a chasing game and not worth his time everyday. It would be excellent if a dev came out with something for themes where you can't pirate it such as all of intelliborn apps.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to mymonkeyballs For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (05-05-2012)

  5. #643
    The Modder Supporter zplit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,725
    Thanks
    6,229
    Thanked 5,513 Times in 2,731 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mymonkeyballs View Post
    If only it would be that way. Saurik had thought about blocking the main ones but they would just change the name and it would end up being a chasing game and not worth his time everyday. It would be excellent if a dev came out with something for themes where you can't pirate it such as all of intelliborn apps.
    Makes sanse!! I wish they could do something about it man. This guys work so hard and look how easy and fast they can pirate they work. S4cks big time.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (05-05-2012), hemptation (05-04-2012), mymonkeyballs (05-04-2012), samsquanch (05-07-2012)

  7. #644
    Livin the iPhone Life Lkkwus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,271
    Thanks
    1,340
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mymonkeyballs View Post
    If only it would be that way. Saurik had thought about blocking the main ones but they would just change the name and it would end up being a chasing game and not worth his time everyday. It would be excellent if a dev came out with something for themes where you can't pirate it such as all of intelliborn apps.
    Talking about this topic , I'm sure there's a way? Twitkafly managed to do it... So why are themes not able too?just saying

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lkkwus For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (05-05-2012), hemptation (05-04-2012), mymonkeyballs (05-04-2012), samsquanch (05-07-2012)

  9. #645
    Alliance hemptation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Madison,MS
    Posts
    3,167
    Thanks
    32,000
    Thanked 11,307 Times in 2,723 Posts

    bro I'm here to donate, time attention, money. whatever. people pay for what they get. in the long run, we will be enjoying our stuff. while that is the person that got their phone stolen from them. cause the world deals with people. I personally just try to live right, and love my family, and do right by them. thats all, we can get back to Nate's mod at this point. ha ha

    so Nate, can you make the shelves a bit larger for me, and possibly run all the way across? cause I am not into shrink, and I am horrible at photoshop. if no its cool. I understand. none the less, I am going to try to make this mod work for me. thank you bro. gorgeous work, by you and all who contributed

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (05-05-2012), metaserph (05-05-2012), nateD (05-05-2012), RKO1195 (05-05-2012), samsquanch (05-07-2012), The_Durben (05-05-2012)

  11. #646
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,144
    Thanks
    6,940
    Thanked 11,797 Times in 2,411 Posts

    Thanks bros for all the concerns. Im really appreciated it. As the matter of facts I gave out many copies my themes for free to ppl all the time. All they need to do is to drop an email. How hard can that be? But The thing is ppl scared to open their mouth for thing that they want. And rather go for an easy way out n seek for piracy. But I'm cool with that, ppl are free to do with how they wanna carry their life . It's non of our business bros!

    I'm happy just to have u guys around. Haven't have time to dig those mods! But from the SS, they are all beasts!!!

    Love u guys! (no homo )
    Jim

  12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (05-05-2012), hemptation (05-05-2012), indyzzzz (05-12-2012), latpeuw (05-05-2012), meth357 (07-23-2013), mymonkeyballs (05-05-2012), nateD (05-05-2012), NJT (05-08-2012), samsquanch (05-07-2012)

  13. #647
    Master Code Modder Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,205
    Thanks
    17,708
    Thanked 29,849 Times in 5,004 Posts

    Droppin off a little something

    This is a combo mod LS and SB in the same package.....If you dont wanna use either one just open the main folder and disable either the LockBackground.html or Wallpaper.html by renaming the file....and yes this is a gps weather mod so youll need gps weather for it to work...credit to crazyvivek of course for gps weather base and to Jimmy for the bangin PSDs and theme.........enjoy yall.





    SE7EN MP GPS Combo.zip

  14. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (05-05-2012), Bellcross (05-05-2012), D1LL1NG3R (05-05-2012), dakkota (05-05-2012), Darrenrooster (05-05-2012), dscottjr81 (05-05-2012), GAIAStevef (05-05-2012), GUNNY29 (05-05-2012), hemptation (05-05-2012), HJ4ck (05-19-2012), indyzzzz (05-12-2012), It's Mi (05-09-2012), Jazzman UK (05-05-2012), jc4108 (05-07-2012), jjk454ss (05-09-2012), latpeuw (05-05-2012), metaserph (05-05-2012), mymonkeyballs (05-05-2012), nateD (05-05-2012), NJT (05-08-2012), P0R7ER (05-05-2012), phil73 (05-05-2012), pinkinail (05-05-2012), Ramses2 (05-05-2012), rion_j (05-05-2012), RKO1195 (05-05-2012), rumcajs (05-07-2012), samsquanch (05-07-2012), The_Durben (05-05-2012), zplit (06-08-2012)

  15. #648
    The Modder Supporter zplit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,725
    Thanks
    6,229
    Thanked 5,513 Times in 2,731 Posts

    Can somebody make some icons for me/us plz.
    MyWi
    Unlimtones
    WipeCache
    And MxTube
    Thanks in advance!
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  16. #649
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,322
    Thanked 9,128 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Droppin off a little something

    This is a combo mod LS and SB in the same package.....If you dont wanna use either one just open the main folder and disable either the LockBackground.html or Wallpaper.html by renaming the file....and yes this is a gps weather mod so youll need gps weather for it to work...credit to crazyvivek of course for gps weather base and to Jimmy for the bangin PSDs and theme.........enjoy yall.





    SE7EN MP GPS Combo.zip
    nice brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    bro I'm here to donate, time attention, money. whatever. people pay for what they get. in the long run, we will be enjoying our stuff. while that is the person that got their phone stolen from them. cause the world deals with people. I personally just try to live right, and love my family, and do right by them. thats all, we can get back to Nate's mod at this point. ha ha

    so Nate, can you make the shelves a bit larger for me, and possibly run all the way across? cause I am not into shrink, and I am horrible at photoshop. if no its cool. I understand. none the less, I am going to try to make this mod work for me. thank you bro. gorgeous work, by you and all who contributed
    how's this bro? the iconoclasm probably needs to be tweaked to fit it though..

    SE7EN Hd/Sd-overlay.png
    Last edited by nateD; 05-05-2012 at 12:18 AM.

  17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (05-05-2012), Darrenrooster (05-06-2012), GAIAStevef (05-05-2012), hemptation (05-05-2012), It's Mi (05-09-2012), Max_Pa1n (05-05-2012), NJT (05-08-2012), P0R7ER (05-05-2012), RKO1195 (05-05-2012), samsquanch (05-07-2012), zplit (06-08-2012)

  18. #650
    Master Code Modder Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,205
    Thanks
    17,708
    Thanked 29,849 Times in 5,004 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    Thanks bros for all the concerns. Im really appreciated it. As the matter of facts I gave out many copies my themes for free to ppl all the time. All they need to do is to drop an email. How hard can that be? But The thing is ppl scared to open their mouth for thing that they want. And rather go for an easy way out n seek for piracy. But I'm cool with that, ppl are free to do with how they wanna carry their life . It's non of our business bros!

    I'm happy just to have u guys around. Haven't have time to dig those mods! But from the SS, they are all beasts!!!

    Love u guys! (no homo )
    Jim

    I hate you Jimmy!!!

    This theme has brought out the insomniac 3am modder in me lmao!!

  19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (05-05-2012), D1LL1NG3R (05-05-2012), hemptation (05-05-2012), nateD (05-05-2012), NJT (05-08-2012), samsquanch (05-07-2012)

  20. #651
    Mudder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,433
    Thanks
    4,571
    Thanked 15,591 Times in 4,087 Posts

    Morning how is everyone?

    There is already a mywi icon check my past posts
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (05-05-2012)

  22. #652
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    1,939
    Thanks
    3,747
    Thanked 2,790 Times in 1,127 Posts

    Thanks to Schnedi


    Font & Icon Labels.zip

    Quote Originally Posted by mymonkeyballs View Post
    What font are you using, really suits my taste

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (05-05-2012), D1LL1NG3R (05-05-2012), hemptation (05-05-2012), It's Mi (05-09-2012), mymonkeyballs (05-05-2012), nateD (05-05-2012), RKO1195 (05-05-2012), samsquanch (05-07-2012)

  24. #653
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,144
    Thanks
    6,940
    Thanked 11,797 Times in 2,411 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Droppin off a little something

    This is a combo mod LS and SB in the same package.....If you dont wanna use either one just open the main folder and disable either the LockBackground.html or Wallpaper.html by renaming the file....and yes this is a gps weather mod so youll need gps weather for it to work...credit to crazyvivek of course for gps weather base and to Jimmy for the bangin PSDs and theme.........enjoy yall.





    SE7EN MP GPS Combo.zip
    Damn! I hate u too man! This is sick!!!!!!

  25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (05-05-2012), hemptation (05-05-2012), Max_Pa1n (05-05-2012), nateD (05-05-2012), NJT (05-08-2012), samsquanch (05-07-2012)

  26. #654
    Master Code Modder Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,205
    Thanks
    17,708
    Thanked 29,849 Times in 5,004 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    Damn! I hate u too man! This is sick!!!!!!
    It's been a while since I've had the desire to do late night modding....and this theme has brought that back out in me lol thanks man!

  27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (05-05-2012), hemptation (05-05-2012), indyzzzz (05-12-2012), samsquanch (05-07-2012), The_Durben (05-05-2012)

  28. #655
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,144
    Thanks
    6,940
    Thanked 11,797 Times in 2,411 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    It's been a while since I've had the desire to do late night modding....and this theme has brought that back out in me lol thanks man!
    Thanks bro! The honor is mine

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (05-05-2012), Max_Pa1n (05-05-2012), NJT (05-08-2012)

  30. #656
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,322
    Thanked 9,128 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    It's been a while since I've had the desire to do late night modding....and this theme has brought that back out in me lol thanks man!
    Lol! Strap yourselves in folks, cos big bad max is back!

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (05-05-2012), Max_Pa1n (05-05-2012)

  32. #657
    desconocido
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,947
    Thanks
    2,902
    Thanked 25,745 Times in 2,505 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BOGMAT View Post
    Nice widget but would there be a reason why the animation isnt working???

    in the file Config.js, line var AnimatedWeathet change "false" to "true"

  33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (05-05-2012), BOGMAT (05-05-2012), D1LL1NG3R (05-05-2012), It's Mi (05-09-2012), nateD (05-05-2012)

  34. #658
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    1,939
    Thanks
    3,747
    Thanked 2,790 Times in 1,127 Posts

    nateD any chance you could do a iconoclasm layout for the recent overlay you did please I have try'd with iconoclasm layout maker and I haven't got steady hands lol Tia


    Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    Lol! Strap yourselves in folks, cos big bad max is back!

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (05-05-2012)

  36. #659
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,322
    Thanked 9,128 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by apnottingham19 View Post
    nateD any chance you could do a iconoclasm layout for the recent overlay you did please I have try'd with iconoclasm layout maker and I haven't got steady hands lol Tia
    No worries brother, I wont be home for about half an hour but I'll post it then

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (05-05-2012), P0R7ER (05-05-2012)

  38. #660
    Green Apple atif123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Hi guys can someone let me know what to rename my big facetime icon to for example Phone.png :/ i cant find out....

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 08-04-2012, 07:05 AM

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts