+ Reply
Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Flite - Icon Theme - [public beta]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by ruijordan2004 Hi guys, I have installed clockify bit nothing comes up on the locks teen!! I am on iOS 5.1.1, probably the problem? Thanks Have you made
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ruijordan2004 View Post
    Hi guys, I have installed clockify bit nothing comes up on the locks teen!! I am on iOS 5.1.1, probably the problem?

Thanks
    Have you made sure that the lockscreen clock is enabled in Settings, Clockify? There's a switch to turn on and then you should see it appear on your LS

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bluevixen For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (07-21-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    Could you share your wallpaper please?
    It's from sino84 tumblr. I replyed with a link but it has to be checked by a moderator first. Go to Jaku thread and search for genso84.tumblr and you should find the link. Alot of great wallpapers on it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hi dansa! hows the update doing??
    Last edited by `deadpool; 07-21-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,171 Times in 1,661 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dansaDisco View Post
    As you can probably guess I'm a bit busy with the update right now, after that's all done I'll figure out what to do next
    SBS-theme is an option, since it's not a huge project, so is the ColorKeyboard, a full UI is not yet decided, but hopefully there will be one eventually..
    There is also the requests for an iPad port..
    Let me know if you need any help with the CK. I DL'd the templates, and had a good read last night.

Hi guys, I have installed clockify bit nothing comes up on the locks teen!! I am on iOS 5.1.1, probably the problem?

Thanks
    What bluevixen said should work. In the iOS settings=>Clockify. Make sure Lockscreen is set to enabled. If it is, the only other thing i can think of is Clock Hide. If you have that tweak installed, go to iOS settings=>Clock Hide and make sure enabled is "OFF".
    Edit: Also, it needs to be enabled ABOVE the main theme, and any UI themes you have activated in winterboard. It uses images from the mobiletimer.app, and displays them on the lockscreen. Have a look at the world clock (in apples clock app), if that doesn't display a flite clock face, then flite clockify is probably below your UI in winterboard. Hope this helps

Also is there a weathericon theme?
    I'll have a look into it. Never had that add-on before. I'll be learning from scratch, so don't hold your breath :P
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 07-22-2012 at 12:06 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (07-22-2012), nateD (04-26-2013)

Thanks

WeatherIcon is almost done, although not without it's setbacks. I had to DL about 10 WeatherIcon themes, along with weathericon (had no idea this tweak was out there), and read a few threads. The F1 race is on tonight, so I probably won't be able to post it till tomorrow (if I don't run into anymore difficulties). I'm using some free vector images I found on a design website, for the conditions. You have to create a whole new set of weather icons (or dupe the ones they use), because of the way weathericon works. If you don't, the themed springboard icon won't show, and you'll just have the default weather icon and conditions.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 07-22-2012 at 02:51 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

JoBry (07-22-2012), nateD (04-26-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoBry View Post
    It's from sino84 tumblr. I replyed with a link but it has to be checked by a moderator first. Go to Jaku thread and search for genso84.tumblr and you should find the link. Alot of great wallpapers on it.
    Thank you it's called simple wave on his site

iPhone? More like MyPhone ruijordan2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bluevixen View Post
    Have you made sure that the lockscreen clock is enabled in Settings, Clockify? There's a switch to turn on and then you should see it appear on your LS
    Hi, yes I have tried all the options in the settings but it won't work. Even if I disable the tweak it won't show, I had to uninstall it on the end ((

Thanks

Hi, yes I have tried all the options in the settings but it won't work. Even if I disable the tweak it won't show, I had to uninstall it on the end ((
    I'm sorry I couldn't help. If none of my idea's worked, then I'm truly stumped? I would have love to seen some screen shots, as this has been tested on several different idevices (thanks mostly to bluevixen), and is confirmed working. I even played around getting the second hands lined up within half a pixel of their mark :P Sorry.

On another note, I'm off to bed, but if someone could test the weathericon theme for me, I would very much appreciate some feedback on bugs, or any aesthetic changes you'd like to see. It's a tough one to theme (no property string to modify for the temperature position on the Icon, so I had to do it a tricky way). Also, I'm still working on the custom weather conditions, so the stock ones are being used for now (on a modified flight icon).
    PLEASE NOTE: This is very much a beta, as I have never used weatherIcon before a few hours ago, so please be kind.
    Instructions:
    1.) You will need WeatherIcon installed (free cydia tweak)
    2.) Copy "Flite WeatherIcon.theme.zip" to var/stash/themes/
    3.) Use Ifile to unzip
    4.) Apply above the main theme in winterboard, respring, and enjoy (or stare at disgust, and email me about how bad it looks).
    Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-weathericon.png

Thank you for your help
    EDIT: Attachment removed. See page 10 in this thread for the updated beta
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 07-24-2012 at 03:46 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (07-23-2012), JoBry (07-22-2012), `deadpool (07-23-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    I'm sorry I couldn't help. If none of my idea's worked, then I'm truly stumped? I would have love to seen some screen shots, as this has been tested on several different idevices (thanks mostly to bluevixen), and is confirmed working. I even played around getting the second hands lined up within half a pixel of their mark :P Sorry.

On another note, I'm off to bed, but if someone could test the weathericon theme for me, I would very much appreciate some feedback on bugs, or any aesthetic changes you'd like to see. It's a tough one to theme (no property string to modify for the temperature position on the Icon, so I had to do it a tricky way). Also, I'm still working on the custom weather conditions, so the stock ones are being used for now (on a modified flight icon).
    PLEASE NOTE: This is very much a beta, as I have never used weatherIcon before a few hours ago, so please be kind.
    Instructions:
    3.) Use Ifile to unzip
    4.) Apply above the main theme in winterboard, respring, and enjoy (or stare at disgust, and email me about how bad it looks).
    Attachment 601364

Thank you for your help
    Thanks I will try tomorrow at work and will
    Also post screenshots. So it has been confirmed to be working on ups 5.1.1? Weird it doesn't work for me

iPhone? More like MyPhone jamster440's Avatar
    Thanks

If you have had a Ls theme before that make have used lock screen clock hind, was that installed?

also, just to inform you i love the weather-icon theme and it is working on ios5.1.1 iPodTouch 4g
    Last edited by jamster440; 07-22-2012 at 02:05 PM.

Thanks

Instructions:
    3.) Use Ifile to unzip
    Attachment 601364

Thank you for your help
    I installed it. Seems to work fine at the moment

Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-bild.png

Thanks

Attachment 601401
    Hi, I figured it out why it was not working! I have a tweak installed called Torch and all I had to do was check the option to disable this tweak!!! It's working fine now

Great job with the Weathericon theme )

Thanks all for your support
    Last edited by ruijordan2004; 07-22-2012 at 02:53 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jamster440's Avatar
    Thanks

would there ever be a colorbanner theme for this, because that would be awesome!:P

Thanks

Thank you for testing, and posting a screen. I must have been a bit sleepy last night, because I've not saved my changes in bluefish editor (what I use to mod the .plist), and therefor the weather image scale is still the same. It's fixed now, and will be included when I've finished the rest of the changes.
    Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-weathericon.png

Hi, I figured it out why it was not working! I have a tweak installed called Torch and all I had to do was check the option to disable this tweak!!! It's working fine now

Great job with the Weathericon theme )

Thanks all for your support
    Thank you for your perseverance. I saw something in the Clockify changelog about a setting to "force disable torch", but had no idea what it was.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dansaDisco's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys, I'm both enthusiastic and sorry to tell you this, the Flite 1.1 Update may have to be rescheduled for late this week instead of early, the reason is that there are some stuff that me and a friend is going to work on this week, and I want to release it together with the 1.1 update
    I hope you can live with this delay, it's only going to be a few days :P

As for progress with the new icons, I just have a few more to do, it's all going very well right now!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dansaDisco For This Useful Post:

nealh (07-23-2012), `deadpool (07-23-2012)

Thanks

Hey guys, I'm both enthusiastic and sorry to tell you this, the Flite 1.1 Update may have to be rescheduled for late this week instead of early, the reason is that there are some stuff that me and a friend is going to work on this week, and I want to release it together with the 1.1 update

As for progress with the new icons, I just have a few more to do, it's all going very well right now!
    Very excited

Thank you for testing, and posting a screen. I must have been a bit sleepy last night, because I've not saved my changes in bluefish editor (what I use to mod the .plist), and therefor the weather image scale is still the same. It's fixed now, and will be included when I've finished the rest of the changes.
    Attachment 601438

Thank you for your perseverance. I saw something in the Clockify changelog about a setting to "force disable torch", but had no idea what it was.
    Thanks so much for your help

My setup.... Anyone knows of a good status bar theme for flite?

Really happy with this theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1343025416.699014.jpg  
    Last edited by ruijordan2004; 07-23-2012 at 12:37 AM.

Thanks

Very excited

Thanks so much for your help

My setup.... Anyone knows of a good status bar theme for flite?

Really happy with this theme
    You're welcome. I'll post again with the updated weathericon bundle soon.
    Verso is a nice alternative, and it's free. There's a link to it in this thread. I'm currently working on a UI, and nearly have the status bar themed, but I can't share that one. I may release it eventually, and because it's my first project from scratch, It'll be free

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Instructions:
    3.) Use Ifile to unzip
    Attachment 601364

Thank you for your help

awesome work dude thanks

very excited dude cant wait

Thanks

Hey guys i've been using flite for a long time now but, since i'am using a SD device (3GS 5.1.1) i can't find a temporary UI theme that actually works. If anyone knows any UI themes that work please tell me were to find it

iPhone? More like MyPhone dansaDisco's Avatar
    Thanks

Another lil teaser
    Just some of the new folder icons
    http://db.tt/MHLVDjHa

Edit: fix'D
    Last edited by dansaDisco; 07-23-2012 at 05:46 AM.