Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12 5260616263 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1250

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Flite - Icon Theme - [public beta]

Yes that did work, thank you! I was originally dragging folders from the "bundles" in flite alt icons theme to the regular bundle in the flits icon theme, which wasn't changing it, but what you had me do worked great. Thanks again

Edit: ok I tried putting com.ookla.speedtest into that new alt icon theme you posted and that isn't changing the speedtest icon!? I reselected in winter board and resprung. I don't know what's up with this.

Ok, sorry if i'm being a pain, but its frustrating me. Why is the bitesms icon being pulled from com.apple.mobilesms instead of com.bitesms? That's basically what it's doing. And why aren't some of the other app icons changing when I put the app id folder in the bundle folder? I'm not new to themeing but I've never run into this issue. Thanks for your patience!
    Last edited by rayndog3; 04-30-2013 at 10:15 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,637 Times in 1,765 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rayndog3 View Post
    Yes that did work, thank you! I was originally dragging folders from the "bundles" in flite alt icons theme to the regular bundle in the flits icon theme, which wasn't changing it, but what you had me do worked great. Thanks again

Edit: ok I tried putting com.ookla.speedtest into that new alt icon theme you posted and that isn't changing the speedtest icon!? I reselected in winter board and resprung. I don't know what's up with this.

Ok, sorry if i'm being a pain, but its frustrating me. Why is the bitesms icon being pulled from com.apple.mobilesms instead of com.bitesms? That's basically what it's doing. And why aren't some of the other app icons changing when I put the app id folder in the bundle folder? I'm not new to themeing but I've never run into this issue. Thanks for your patience!
    Firstly. The biteSMS icon is inside the folder that WB (winterboard) looks for the SMS icon. WB is told this information by a .plist inside each app. Via the method I had you do (also the method upon which Flite is made), it is based on the "BundleID" inside this plist.

Secondly. I'm pretty sure I have a speedtest icon in my alt icons package. I just checked, and it's not updated for the new icon name. It is now though. Save you DL'ing it again, you can just try to change the icon to "[email protected]" making sure there's a capitol "I", and also be sure you're dropping the "com.ookla.speedtest" folder into the "Bundles" folder of your "Flite Alts"add-on theme. Thank you.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-09-2013), lion19 (05-18-2013), rayndog3 (05-01-2013)

Thanks again!!! I feel so silly it wasn't working cause of a capital letter an I didn't figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    You say "it won't recognise the com.bitesms folder". What won't recognize it??? The sms app doesn't recognize the bite folder obviously. I'm a little confused, as you say it's working, but it's not working??

Are you deselecting, and re-selecting the theme in winterboard before you re-spring? This tells WB that you've made changes to the theme you toggle on/off, and that it needs to clear the icon cache for the changes to take effect.

It could be a permission problem. Some people on other threads had an issue with the permissions on the theme folder.

Can you try this for me please. Also..please bear with me on this one. I know it sounds like a stupid idea to some, but it definitely has it's benefits...the biggest being that theme updates from cydia, will NOT overwrite your changes.

1.) Download "Flite Alts.zip" from the attachment below.
    2.) Unzip to "var/stash/Themes/"
    3.) Apply "Flite Alts" above any active theme in WB and then re-spring.

This should theme the messages icon as my biteSMS icon. Just use this as a base theme to do your modifications in. If you can't get it to work, and you still require help, please supply screenshots of your particular theme folder in iFile. Thank you.

Attachment 635718

@daddykool: I just spent an hour digging around, and I can't find that iWidget anywhere I'm sure I had it somewhere... but I can't find it...
    Managed to find a version dark knight converted!👍

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (05-01-2013), Sk37cH (05-01-2013)

Can I make an icon request? I really would like an icon for Downcast, the podcast app.

The bundle id is com.jamawkinaw.downcast

TIA

Thanks

Hello.
    All the Flite Alternate FolderIcon packs on cydia, have been updated for use with iOS6 FolderIcons. I've tested, and they're installing correctly. Enjoy Thank you.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-09-2013), Krima (05-08-2013), Marty McFly (05-08-2013)

How dó i fix this "BIG" folder issue ? ImageUploadedByModMyi1368472354.148915.jpg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to faarkrog74 For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (05-14-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by faarkrog74 View Post
    How dó i fix this "BIG" folder issue ? ImageUploadedByModMyi1368472354.148915.jpg
    You have 2 options by the looks of it.

1.) Use a 2x2 folder tweak, like Ayecon's for example. Then change the folder BG to a 2x2 suitable image. There should be one around, as I think dD is running them at some stage. Not sure, but I've seen screens of them.

2.) Use the iOS6 FolderIcon tweak from Vertex's beta repo. Then install a iOS6 compatible FolderIcon theme of your choice from cydia. Currently this is the method I'm using, but the 2x2 method would probably suit you better, as you have Ayecon.

Any chance you can elaborate on what is preventing your "YouSee" icon from theming. I have several icons for both of the YouSee apps......be a shame to just have them wasted. Doesn't bother me if you don't like them, but others may have different tastes, so I would like to have them working if possible. Thank you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

lion19 (05-18-2013)

Sk37sh ... Everything under control now:-) thanx..... But my settings icons are not all theme'd.?ImageUploadedByModMyi1368525193.152289.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1368525202.315154.jpg

Thanks

Sk37sh ... Everything under control now:-) thanx..... But my settings icons are not all theme'd.?ImageUploadedByModMyi1368525193.152289.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1368525202.315154.jpg
    Look back one page and there's a temporary fix for the settings icons posted by maaya. I have to get a settings icon template off dD before I update them. I figured I may as well clean them up whilst I'm renaming them, and making the new additions.

Could you please confirm I have the correct bundle ID for YouSee. Thank you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (05-14-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by maaya1989 View Post
    Attachment 633714Attachment 633715Attachment 633716

Just a little fix for settings on ios6 and adjust the widget for iphone5, nothing original,I take no credits.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ycfl1p5nld...references.zip
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3hozaexsg...dget.theme.zip
    Where dó u put this fix for settings?

Hi there, I'm looking for someone to create some flite style icons for the following apps;

- Sky news
    - Sky sports
    - sky sports football centre
    - talksport
    - livescore
    - bbc sport
    - goal.com
    - sky go
    - tv catchup
    - groupon
    - snotr
    - bbc iplayer radio
    - appcake (cydia)
    - my o2
    - thechive
    -appinfo (cydia)

I would greatly appreciate the help.

-photo-1.png-photo-2.png

Default some icons
    I decided to have a crack on those icons myself, because i'm too impatient :P

-vevo.pngIcon.png-icon-2x.png-icon.png-icon.png-icon.png-tvcatchup_app_58.png-icon.png-icon.png-icon.png-icon.png-icon.png

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hazard786 For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (05-16-2013), faarkrog74 (05-15-2013), lion19 (05-18-2013), Majesty30 (05-24-2013), Sk37cH (05-15-2013)

paste it in, var/stash/themes/fliteicons.theme it worked for me.

Cant seem to get my Protube to change, even with the Right ID from apponfo.

Thanks

Cant seem to get my Protube to change, even with the Right ID from apponfo.
    Lol. I'm out this time. I've helped you with this issue on several occasions. I don't know why you have so many issues with that icon. Granted he changed the bundleID, but I fixed that within a few hours of the protube update. I'm all for helping people, but when it's the same person, with exactly the same problem, over several lengthy troubleshooting discussions.....Just so you know I'm not completely ignoring you, it's just obvious I can't help with this issue, as I've tried for many hours already. Sorry.

No worry's sk37ch:-) im back ón stock YouTube, its awsome.

what font are you using?

Can anyone make the icon for the app named "Line"?
    Please i need only of this one

Quote Originally Posted by `deadpool View Post
    what font are you using?
    KG part of me

28. The Following User Says Thank You to faarkrog74 For This Useful Post:

`deadpool (05-20-2013)

Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12 5260616263 LastLast