Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10 505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1250

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Flite - Icon Theme - [public beta]

not been posting here for a long time.. nice customizations going on there keep up the good work guys and thanks again to Skeech for helps

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coombo3 For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (02-15-2013), Sk37cH (02-16-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,883 Times in 1,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DicloTrexin View Post
    But how I get the flitebite theme and colorkeyboard
    The Flite Bite is still a WIP I think. Or dD is just figuring out what to do with it (ie: release as an official BiteSMS theme, or just a Flite Add-on). cl1ck4207 has a link in his signature, I believe it's in there. Perhaps you could download it from there, and copy it to your BiteSMS Themes folder. If you're on mobile, and can't see his signature, here's the link: cl1ck4207's Flite Community DropBox. As for the keyboard, there hasn't been one posted that I know of? Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by coombo3 View Post
    thanks again to Sk37ch for helps
    You're welcome. Thank you.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (02-16-2013), coombo3 (02-16-2013), faarkrog74 (02-16-2013)

Could anyone make an icon for GroupSMS and iBlacklist by any chance? It'd be very much appreciated!

Also, my maps icon is the only icon that is stubborn and doesn't seem to change no matter how many times I respring/reboot. Is there a particular reason why this is happening? iPhone 4S iOS 6.1 if that makes any difference. Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wintrospection View Post
    Could anyone make an icon for GroupSMS and iBlacklist by any chance? It'd be very much appreciated!

Also, my maps icon is the only icon that is stubborn and doesn't seem to change no matter how many times I respring/reboot. Is there a particular reason why this is happening? iPhone 4S iOS 6.1 if that makes any difference. Thanks!
    The theme isn't updated for 6x firmware yet. dD had Photoshop troubles, and is currently unable to release the update he had planned. I'll do a blacklist icon, and an alternate maps icons, and post details soon. Thank you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (02-17-2013)

Thanks

Default iOS6 Fix
    Okies, I was feeling a little generous, so I threw in a Passbook icon. The icons are added below, and included in the alternate icon set. Please remember to disable the add-on, when dansaDisco releases the update. I'll re-name icons to "Alt", according to what he includes in the update. Thank you.
    Flite Alt Icons Download

-icon-2x.png -icon-57-2x.png -icon-2x.png

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (02-17-2013), faarkrog74 (02-17-2013), lion19 (02-18-2013), rtsylvia (02-18-2013)

Thanks

Any idea how to change the badge test color? I can hardly see the badge count number -imageuploadedbymodmyi1361155625.245322.jpg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Any idea how to change the badge test color? I can hardly see the badge count number -imageuploadedbymodmyi1361155625.245322.jpg
    All I get when uploading an image from my phone is "this is not a valid image file". You'll have to go into Flite.theme and edit the .plist.
    Look for the entry "badge style" and change the rgb values. It's typical code, so the numbers correspond to red, green, blue, alpha (opacity).
    Also, is the alarm clock icon "Alarm Clock HD", and if so, can you please confirm that my icon in the alternate icon pack isn't theming that app. Maybe they changed the name, and I don't have the app, but would like others to know its there if they wish to use it. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 02-17-2013 at 09:12 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    All I get when uploading an image from my phone is "this is not a valid image file". You'll have to go into Flite.theme and edit the .plist.
    Look for the entry "badge style" and change the rgb values. It's typical code, so the numbers correspond to red, green, blue, alpha (opacity).
    Also, is the alarm clock icon "Alarm Clock HD", and if so, can you please confirm that my icon in the alternate icon pack isn't theming that app. Maybe they changed the name, and I don't have the app, but would like others to know its there if they wish to use it. Thank you.
    Thx but not able to locate the badge style in the plist.

In the other hand, the alarm I'm using is from ihandysoft. Not sure if that's the one you referred to.

Bro, are you still up for some icon requests? I have some I'd like "iflitized" and you are the star iflite themer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Thx but not able to locate the badge style in the plist.

In the other hand, the alarm I'm using is from ihandysoft. Not sure if that's the one you referred to.

Bro, are you still up for some icon requests? I have some I'd like "iflitized" and you are the star iflite themer.
    Make a copy of the info.plist (in case it stuffs up), and add this to it. It was used for the alternate badges I posted, so some adjustment may need doing. There are guides about what padding, and certain things do.

Code:
    <key>BadgeStyle</key>
    	<string>font-size:13px; margin-top:-1px;padding:6px 0 0 0; color: rgba(160, 160, 160, 0.9); text-shadow: #000000 0px 1px 1px 0.6;</string>
    As for requests, I'm still doing some occasionally, but I have so many add-ons, and other personal projects I'm working on. So I rarely get time these days. You can leave them here, and maybe someone will help. I'll see if there's any that I have ideas for. Could you please confirm that this is the correct bundle and icon name for the alarm clock app. I really like this icon, and it would be a shame if it got lost, and isn't theming. Thank you.

Alarm Clock HD
    Bundle ID: com.alarmclockcompany.alarmclockhd
    Icon: [email protected]
    -icon-2x.png

Edit: Sorry, I think I found the app you're referring to. I'll make a slightly darker version, and include it in the next update to the Alt icons. I'l leave this here for reference.

Alarm Clock [iHandy Software]
    Bundle ID: com.ihandysoft.alarmclock

Alarm Clock Pro [iHandy Software]
    Bundle ID: com.ihandysoft.alarmclock.pro
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 02-17-2013 at 10:36 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Dalvar3 (02-17-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Make a copy of the info.plist (in case it stuffs up), and add this to it. It was used for the alternate badges I posted, so some adjustment may need doing. There are guides about what padding, and certain things do.

Code:
    <key>BadgeStyle</key>
    <string>font-size:13px; margin-top:-1px;padding:6px 0 0 0; color: rgba(160, 160, 160, 0.9); text-shadow: #000000 0px 1px 1px 0.6;</string>
    As for requests, I'm still doing some occasionally, but I have so many add-ons, and other personal projects I'm working on. So I rarely get time these days. You can leave them here, and maybe someone will help. I'll see if there's any that I have ideas for. Could you please confirm that this is the correct bundle and icon name for the alarm clock app. I really like this icon, and it would be a shame if it got lost, and isn't theming. Thank you.

Alarm Clock HD
    Bundle ID: com.alarmclockcompany.alarmclockhd
    -icon-2x.png

Edit: Sorry, I think I found the app you're referring to. I'll make a slightly darker version, and include it in the next update to the Alt icons. I'l leave this here for reference.

Alarm Clock [iHandy Software]
    Bundle ID: com.ihandysoft.alarmclock

Alarm Clock Pro [iHandy Software]
    Bundle ID: com.ihandysoft.alarmclock.pro
    Is it possible for you to share the plist? I tried that and no luck.

Is there any PS tutorial to create icons for iflite? With it, I might be able to create icons as well.

Thanks

It's a txt because I can't attach .plist. PLEASE NOTE: This is only the badge style, DO NOT replace the existing one. You should know the benefits of running a separate package by now, and if not, I'm sorry, but I can only offer assistance with the way I have it set up. I run this in my bundle above flite, and it only effects the icon badge style. As for the icon tutorial for a photoshop only method, I tried to explain the best I could in THIS post. Please look past the fact that I've attached images regarding the facebook icon, and try and read between the lines. Thank you.
    Info.txt

EDIT: And if that .plist doesn't work, then turn off summerboard. It looks like you have it on (although I can't see much in your screen).
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 02-17-2013 at 11:59 PM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (02-18-2013), Dalvar3 (02-18-2013), lion19 (02-18-2013)

I've missed iOS and this theme. Good to be back!

Not sure if its the right thread to ask but i ll try my chance anyway

Firstly, I want to customize my status bar putting zeppelin tweak logos plus my carrier name. secondly I want to customize my wifi battery time logos on my status bar. Is there any specific name that you can suggest?

thirdly, I am having a bit trouble with adding custom color keyboard themes to my colorkeyboard. When i try to install from Cydia/sections/colorkeyboards it wants to reinstall colorkeyboard resulting with error. I am thinking that there is a high possibility of using repo's colorkeyboard rather than the "original". So in that case what should i do ?

Moreover, is there any cool iwidget widgets or dashboardx widgets to mention?

Lastly, i want to add custom font however, i am having problem with the letters "i,,ğ,,,ş" etc My mother language is Turkish so is there any font that covers these specific letters too ?

Thats it for now.

Thanks <3

Thanks

Hello again

I've had several emails about updating the alternate foldericons. I'm going to start the mammoth task this week. Can I please get some feedback on which approach to take. Should I keep the OS5 packages online and re-submit the OS6 packages separately? Or should I just update the existing packages for OS6? My thoughts are with the later, because there's probably very few on 5x firmware that'll need these, and I can always forward a link to the old packages if needed. Thank you.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (04-07-2013), DaRock (04-07-2013)

The latter does sound like the best option considering the amount of people that upgraded to iOS6. Plus you will link the few who are still on iOS5 - so its a win win situation in my opinion.

Thank you.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (04-07-2013), Sk37cH (04-07-2013)

Thanks

Just a quick test before I run the PS script on the rest of the images. I'll get to writing the info.txt and package them up over the weekend. I've not updated any links. I'm going to upload the packs as they were, so they'll be one colour per pack. Then I'll do a Uni Glyph version. This will incorporate the foreground image option of the new FolderIcon tweak, allowing you to choose your BG colour, and then add a glyph of your choice. It won't look quite as smooth because there's no blending of the sink with the BG layer, but it'll still be handy. Sorry about the mash of icons in the screen, but I had to dig through my packages to get half a setup going. I thought Flite 1.2 was just around the corner, so I'd not DL'd it since I did a restore. I also hadn't updated my own add-on with my latest alternate icons, so I just threw a quick setup together. Thank you.
    -foldericons7.png

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (04-11-2013), lion19 (04-11-2013), `deadpool (04-11-2013)

Thanks

Default Flite Alternate FolderIcons [iOS6]
    Hope everyone's enjoying the lead up to the weekend. Here's the updated iOS6 FolderIcon packages. There's further instructions in the zips. All links in my sig are updated, but I'll leave the Cydia packages until I get some feedback to make sure everything's working. Thank you.

Instructions:
    -Download "FoldereIcons". At this stage, you'll need the iOS6 Beta installed from the Vertex Repo: Vertex's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com
    -Download the colour of your choice, and unzip.
    -Copy the contents of the package (minus the info) to: Library/Bundles/FolderIcons.bundle/Backgrounds/
    -Select the images by long hold on an icon to enter jiggle mode, then tap on the settings cog to bring up the menu.

Please note, this is a community add-on for Flite. For any questions, suggestions, or to report bugs, please contact me (Sk37cH) via PM. If you'd like the iOS5 images, just email or tweet, and I'll send you a link to the old packages.

Credits go to BlueVixen for all her help in testing, and all round support. dansaDisco for Flite, and all the time and knowledge he's shared.
    Thank you, and enjoy

Flite Alt FolderIcons Black
    Flite Alt FolderIcons Blue
    Flite Alt FolderIcons Brown
    Flite Alt FolderIcons Green
    Flite Alt FolderIcons Orange
    Flite Alt FolderIcons Red
    Flite Alt FolderIcons Silver
    Flite Alt FolderIcons Teal
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 04-12-2013 at 11:17 AM.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (04-12-2013), capodtc (04-12-2013), lion19 (04-18-2013), Majesty30 (05-24-2013)

Is flite compatible with the iphone 5?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by `deadpool View Post
    Is flite compatible with the iphone 5?
    Edit: Yes it should be. The incompatibility warning on Cydia is there for me too on 4s. Maybe the switcher BG image could need re-sizing, but the icons will work. dD is planning on releasing 1.2 soon, which will bring iOS6 support. The alternate icon pack in my sig has iOS6 maps and passbook icons till then. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 04-12-2013 at 10:26 PM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (04-13-2013)

Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10 505859606162 ... LastLast