+ Reply
Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1249

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Flite - Icon Theme - [public beta]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by dansaDisco Yes there will be, I'm currently working on the first update which will feature about 40-50 additional icons, after that I'll hopefully have time to spend
...
  1. #101
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Luiscastro23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 123 Times in 76 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dansaDisco View Post
    Yes there will be, I'm currently working on the first update which will feature about 40-50 additional icons, after that I'll hopefully have time to spend on the iPad ports, which has been asked for by quite many



    I got your PM, and responded, the screenshots looks great btw!


    Btw, I'd like to ask you guys, when I make the icons, I use about 50% illustrator and 50% photoshop, i CAN skip the illustrator part for the tutorial video if it'll be to complicated and just go all photoshop, it really depends on you.

    Do you want the entire process or just the photoshop part?
    All photoshop in my opinion

  2. #102
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dansaDisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 246 Times in 77 Posts

    Here's a lil preview of what's to come in Flite v1.1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1342547524.133897.jpg  

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dansaDisco For This Useful Post:

    3bs (07-17-2012), Dalvar3 (07-17-2012), jjk454ss (07-17-2012), `deadpool (07-18-2012)

  4. #103
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 33 Times in 25 Posts

    When will it come out?so excited

  5. #104
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dansaDisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 246 Times in 77 Posts

    Hopefully by the end of this week, depends on how much time I get on my hands pretty much

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to dansaDisco For This Useful Post:

    `deadpool (07-18-2012)

  7. #105
    Starbucks Artist mmaboi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bakersfield CA.
    Posts
    2,403
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 207 Times in 160 Posts

    iPad 3 port would be sick

  8. #106
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Default folder icons
    amazing theme but i cant get my folders to shrink to size once themed.

    any ideas?

  9. #107
    What's Jailbreak? JoBry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Great looking theme, bought it. Well done.

  10. #108
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,673
    Thanks
    3,974
    Thanked 5,923 Times in 1,406 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jojods View Post
    amazing theme but i cant get my folders to shrink to size once themed.

    any ideas?
    They don't. Not too sure how to go about it, but there is a 2x2 icon thumbnail display that you can run on the folders. I can't find much info on it tho, as not many themes are using it.

    @dansaDisco: Maybe a 2 part tutorial. I would love to know what part illustrator plays in your icon process, and theres always something new to learn.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 07-17-2012 at 06:14 PM.

  11. #109
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dansaDisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 246 Times in 77 Posts

    Weeellll the thing is illustrator is pretty much first, then goes the photoshop work

  12. #110
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,673
    Thanks
    3,974
    Thanked 5,923 Times in 1,406 Posts

    Sorry, I've been busy. I gotta head out now and help a friend with his PC, so I won't be back for several hours. Heres the Intelliscreen icon to get you buy till dansa releases the update. I'll do the other 2 when I'm home
    Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-2x.png

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (07-18-2012), `deadpool (07-18-2012)

  14. #111
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 33 Times in 25 Posts

    Sk37cH what about for sbsettings and protube and also the clockify theme?did dansa allow you to release it?

  15. #112
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 33 Times in 25 Posts

    Dansa it would be nice if you will also be doing an sbsettings theme for flite

    Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1342605025.463715.jpg

    Can you also make a clear apps icon for switchy thanks
    Last edited by `deadpool; 07-18-2012 at 03:51 AM.

  16. #113
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,673
    Thanks
    3,974
    Thanked 5,923 Times in 1,406 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by `deadpool View Post
    Sk37cH what about for sbsettings and protube and also the clockify theme?did dansa allow you to release it?
    Do you mean a SBSettings icon? I could have a go at that. I have no idea what to theme in SBSettings tho? But I could always learn Still not sure what to do with the flite clockify them. I've never released anything before, but I'll probably end up submitting to modmyi. It's only got retina images, so I don't know if that'll suffice. Either way it'll be a free add-on. I guess support can be here if it's ok with dansaDisco. I'm currently busy learning some basics of photoshop, learning how to use photoshop, and probably illustrator soon (thanks dansa:P) and making an attempt at a UI.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (07-18-2012)

  18. #114
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dansaDisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 246 Times in 77 Posts

    You can release it to MMI if you want, Flite is hosted on macciti though.
    Just make sure you note that it's a community add-on or something, cause I can't support it

    Also for the switchy button, I need the bundle id and filename of it

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to dansaDisco For This Useful Post:

    `deadpool (07-18-2012)

  20. #115
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 33 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dansaDisco View Post
    You can release it to MMI if you want, Flite is hosted on macciti though.
    Just make sure you note that it's a community add-on or something, cause I can't support it

    Also for the switchy button, I need the bundle id and filename of it
    how can i get the bundle id and filename?can i see it on ifile?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Do you mean a SBSettings icon? I could have a go at that. I have no idea what to theme in SBSettings tho? But I could always learn Still not sure what to do with the flite clockify them. I've never released anything before, but I'll probably end up submitting to modmyi. It's only got retina images, so I don't know if that'll suffice. Either way it'll be a free add-on. I guess support can be here if it's ok with dansaDisco. I'm currently busy learning some basics of photoshop, learning how to use photoshop, and probably illustrator soon (thanks dansa:P) and making an attempt at a UI.
    yes it would be for the sbsettings icon, well if you could make sbsettings theme also, well maybe lets leave it to dansa if he wants to make an sbsettings theme for this theme that would be awesome if he would do it..can you just post the bundle for clockify here so that we could just transfer it via ssh??
    Last edited by `deadpool; 07-18-2012 at 02:54 PM.

  21. #116
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dansaDisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 246 Times in 77 Posts

    Yes, go to var/stash/applications and look for switchy, there should be a file called Info.plist, in there look for the line
    <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>

    Under that is the bundle id, then just browse through the images in the same folder and you should find the right one

  22. #117
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jamster440's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 33 Times in 18 Posts

    please could you make an angry birds a tiny wings and a stair dismount icoon please?:P

  23. #118
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 33 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dansaDisco View Post
    Yes, go to var/stash/applications and look for switchy, there should be a file called Info.plist, in there look for the line
    <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>

    Under that is the bundle id, then just browse through the images in the same folder and you should find the right one
    hi dansa i checked other themes and what they did is they just made an icon for switchy's clear apps, the bundles name is com.Switchy.Tweak and placed ClearAppsIcon@2x inside it..cant wait for the update dansa haha
    Last edited by `deadpool; 07-18-2012 at 04:05 PM.

  24. #119
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,673
    Thanks
    3,974
    Thanked 5,923 Times in 1,406 Posts

    OK, so I've been working on the SB icon, another intelliscreen icon (and bundle, including mail icons etc), and the Pro Tube icon, but I've still got soooo much to learn in Photo Shop :P (sorry 3bs) I have the first version of the add-on for clockify, ready to submit. I went for a minimalistic approach, that should suit both the standard UI (with flite icons obviously), and most other UI's. Just a friendly reminder, please direct all requests/problems regarding the clockify package, to me (either a PM, or post here, I'm normally not too far away). Dansa has enough on his plate :P Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-img_1257.png   Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-img_1258.png   Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-img_1259.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 07-18-2012 at 08:59 PM.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (07-20-2012), Majesty30 (04-08-2013)

  26. #120
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 33 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    OK, so I've been working on the SB icon, another intelliscreen icon (and bundle, including mail icons etc), and the Pro Tube icon, but I've still got soooo much to learn in Photo Shop :P (sorry 3bs) I have the first version of the add-on for clockify, ready to submit. I went for a minimalistic approach, that should suit both the standard UI (with flite icons obviously), and most other UI's. Just a friendly reminder, please direct all requests/problems regarding the clockify package, to me (either a PM, or post here, I'm normally not too far away). Dansa has enough on his plate :P Enjoy

    Nice work Sk37cH when can get our hands on those icons and the clockify theme?legendary

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts