+ Reply
Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 56 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Flite - Icon Theme - [public beta]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Flite 1.1 dont contains the first born Tweetbot icon
    iPhone? More like MyPhone faarkrog74's Avatar
    Thanks

Flite 1.1 dont contains the first born Tweetbot icon

Thanks

Anyone have Flipboard icon ? great app

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post

Been searching for this widget but can't find it. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 1,667 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capodtc View Post
    can u make a more WolframAlphaey icon instead of a star??
    Below is the star as you requested. IMHO it doesn't look that bad. I still defined the edge of the original star with a path, so as to give the sink layer a nice "cut". Also included is one I had a play with. Choices is never a bad thing, cause what suits one, may not suit another. I will add them to the bundles when I get some more done.

Quote Originally Posted by jweis View Post
    Sk37cH,
    When you have time could you make a snes icon?
    com.explusalpha.snes9xex
    icon.png
    Attachment 613430
    I will draw a controller when I get time, but for now this is all I've had time for. I will add them to the bundles when I get some more done. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by faarkrog74 View Post
    Attachment 613502
    hey everyOne:-)
    Can any one tell my have i get my icon label`s this dark color?, ......
    Adding this to your plist in "Flite Faarkrog" (or any theme enabled at the top of winterboard) will give you a dark colored text I believe. Remember to BACK UP the original .plist The colour is defined by a #Number. You can find that number by opening up any paint/PhotoShop program, and going to the color picker. You pick a color you like, and it will have a bunch of RGBA and # numbers.
    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>margin-top:0px; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 10px; color: #606053; text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4);</string>

the first Tweetbot KBRY. Did! (See Picture) how do i get that ? in my Flite Bundle , Im a tweetbot collector ;-) he he...
    No idea. I have 1.0 backed up, and It's not in there. If dD doesn't have a copy, then it died an honorable death

Anyone have Flipboard icon ? great app
    Anyone? I have a feeling it was done by jamster. I will get around to it soon if no one comes up with one.

Quote Originally Posted by tinasintunes View Post
    Been searching for this widget but can't find it. Can someone point me in the right direction please?
    Modified edgy widget? It has dD's weather images in it tho. I've seen that layout on the Edgy thread a fair bit.
    Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-2x.png Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-wolframalphaicon-2x.png Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-wolframalphaicon-2x_alt2.png

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

capodtc (10-05-2012)

Thanks

sounds dangerous

Adding this to your plist in "Flite Faarkrog" (or any theme enabled at the top of winterboard) will give you a dark colored text I believe. Remember to BACK UP the original .plist The colour is defined by a #Number. You can find that number by opening up any paint/PhotoShop program, and going to the color picker. You pick a color you like, and it will have a bunch of RGBA and # numbers.
    UndockedIconLabelStyle
    margin-top:0px; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 10px; color: #606053; text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4);
    Last edited by faarkrog74; 10-05-2012 at 10:37 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1349465948.276065.jpg   Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1349465962.792915.jpg  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to capodtc For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (10-06-2012)

Thanks

sounds dangerous

UndockedIconLabelStyle
    margin-top:0px; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 10px; color: #606053; text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4);
    I'll do it for you when I have time. You can also use Springtomize 2 for changing the label colors.
    Quote Originally Posted by capodtc View Post
    ^^Nice!!
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 10-06-2012 at 12:41 AM.

Thanks

Sk37sH thanx, but its done! Springtomize 2😉

Whats Up with the FliteBite 😜 its hard to wait for..... Its gonna be Awsome❗
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1349505237.353660.jpg  
    Last edited by faarkrog74; 10-06-2012 at 12:33 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to faarkrog74 For This Useful Post:

mejemaka (10-06-2012)

Thanks

Sk37sH thanx, but its done! Springtomize 2��

Whats Up with the FliteBite �� its hard to wait for..... Its gonna be Awsome❗
    I'm looking forward to it. I use bite often, and really like the thought of a simple Flite style layout

iPhone? More like MyPhone dansaDisco's Avatar
    Thanks

For FliteBite, I'm very close to completing it, just a few images left to do right now.
    One thing I'm wondering though, would you like a full UI bitesms theme or just the QC+QR

I will be trying to complete the QR/QC tomorrow, shouldn't be too much work left

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dansaDisco For This Useful Post:

mejemaka (10-07-2012), Sk37cH (10-07-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dansaDisco View Post
    For FliteBite, I'm very close to completing it, just a few images left to do right now.
    One thing I'm wondering though, would you like a full UI bitesms theme or just the QC+QR

I will be trying to complete the QR/QC tomorrow, shouldn't be too much work left
    Full UI...Make it blend Whatever you're up for dD. I know it'll look clean!!

A few more icons BOB (smiggle lab), Slo-Pro, and Fox Tube. These and the the last lot have been added to the alternate icon bundle. I really like the BOB icon, and the FoxTube app was free, and has a nice UI, but the worst icon I've seen in a while. The original ugly fox had to be re-drawn, and anyone with a bit of motorbike knowledge may recognize where I got my inspiration Thank you.
    Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icons6.png Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon114.png Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-2x.png Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-2x.png
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 10-07-2012 at 08:04 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

mejemaka (10-07-2012)

Thanks

I am with Sk37sH Full UI, just make it Nice and Clean :-)

A few more icons BOB (smigglelab), Slo-Pro, and Fox Tube. These and the the last lot have been added to the alternate icon bundle. I really like the BOB icon, and the FoxTube app was free, and has a nice UI, but the worst icon I've seen in a while. The original ugly fox had to be re-drawn, and anyone with a bit of motorbike knowledge may recognize where I got my inspiration Thank you.
    Attachment 613646 Attachment 613647 Attachment 613648 Attachment 613649[/QUOTE]

Awsome !! Grabing slo pro, great work.

[QUOTE=dansaDisco;6694011]For FliteBite, I'm very close to completing it, just a few images left to do right now.

But i was wundering a full UI, Will that fit a Danish keyboard ? This image is boxii and it dont fit my keyboard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1349620736.177587.jpg  
    Last edited by faarkrog74; 10-07-2012 at 08:38 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to faarkrog74 For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (10-08-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone dansaDisco's Avatar
    Thanks

That's a ColorKeyboard issue which is due to lazy themers (yes really)
    Instead of theming the keyboard buttons, they blank them out and make the background image look like a keyboard, which sucks because it only looks good with english keyboards.
    I'm swedish myself so I've had this problem a lot

There is nothing to theme the keyboard in the bitesms files, so it will look like default unless I do a colorkeyboard theme, which I might eventually

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dansaDisco For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (10-08-2012)

Thanks

Okay, that`s good 2 know! im danish, and looking so forward to FliteBite :-)

Thanks

That's a ColorKeyboard issue which is due to lazy themers (yes really)
    +1
    Awsome !! Grabing slo pro, great work.
    I've not added it to your bundle, because id only got round to one of your requests. It's up in the public bundle if you want to grab it tho. Thank you
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 10-07-2012 at 08:59 AM.

Thanks

Sk37cH u dont hafe 2 add it to my bundle, if your putting it in your alternate icons sig.... I`ll grab it myself, im getting hardcore..... he he

24. The Following User Says Thank You to faarkrog74 For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (10-08-2012)

Thanks

Sk37cH u dont hafe 2 add it to my bundle, if your putting it in your alternate icons sig.... I`ll grab it myself, im getting hardcore..... he he
    Nice the link in my sig is all up to date. Just go back a few posts if my sig isn't in the latest posts Thank you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    thanks much dansadisco

i was able to do it using your initial briefer tutorial. didnt come out looking too bad. i will definitely try out the one thats just posted by sk37ch as well.

Could you tell me the name or post a link to this sb widget please? TIA.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tinasintunes View Post
    Could you tell me the name or post a link to this sb widget please? TIA.
    I think it is originally by schnedi, but the overlay leads me to believe this particular one is max pa1n's version. Check THIS POST and let me know if it's the one you're chasing. It will need a little modification to use dD's Flite weather images. Thank you.

Edit: Here's an icon for the new Music 2 iPod app (org.h2co3.fridge), and my current set-up. Thanks to dansaDisco for the icons, schnedi for the wall and Clocky widget, and FIF7Y for the UI. Awesome work peoples. Thank you
    Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-2x.png Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-homescreen12.png
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 10-08-2012 at 02:39 AM.

Thanks

Waiting for FliteBite, Is like waiting for a`new Jailbreak