+ Reply
Page 45 of 63 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 55 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Flite - Icon Theme - [public beta]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by coombo3 Boss jukebox.rar Can anyone make these icons white for me? (original is gray) I tried to DL the .rar, but every time my virus protection has
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,728 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by coombo3 View Post
    Boss jukebox.rar
    Can anyone make these icons white for me? (original is gray)
    I tried to DL the .rar, but every time my virus protection has a fit. Can you post the images here? I can't really afford to turn my virus protection off, even for a second, just to DL them. You've seen how many layers are in my PSDs, and there's 1000's of icons I could potentially lose Thank you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

coombo3 (09-30-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    I tried to DL the .rar, but every time my virus protection has a fit. Can you post the images here? I can't really afford to turn my virus protection off, even for a second, just to DL them. You've seen how many layers are in my PSDs, and there's 1000's of icons I could potentially lose Thank you.

Thanks again
    Last edited by coombo3; 09-30-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Thanks

^^I can try. But it'll take me some time. If i just do them white, they'll look out of place. They need to have a style on them by the looks of it. I also need to research the font, and find it (It looks like opificio, but I don't think it is) I will post one and you can run it, and see if it looks ok. Then I'll do the rest. I suck at zeppelin logos, and that's kinda the process it requires. This kinda looks like a job for yakitori
    Edit: Try this one, and see if it looks ok before I do the rest Thank you.
    Name:  dkbw9.png
Views: 588
Size:  5.0 KB
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 09-30-2012 at 10:39 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

coombo3 (10-01-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

^^I can try. But it'll take me some time. If i just do them white, they'll look out of place. They need to have a style on them by the looks of it. I also need to research the font, and find it (It looks like opificio, but I don't think it is) I will post one and you can run it, and see if it looks ok. Then I'll do the rest. I suck at zeppelin logos, and that's kinda the process it requires. This kinda looks like a job for yakitori
    Edit: Try this one, and see if it looks ok before I do the rest Thank you.
    Attachment 613346
    It looks awesome! Gotta say its better than the original. Im tired of telling you thanks but thank you again waiting for the rest

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by capodtc View Post

is it possible to use this widget on the lockscreen? and change the position to be at the top where the LS clock is?

EDIT:

rename Wallpaper.html to LockBackground.html to get it on LS.. can someone help me with the position? theres a lot of strings with position and i dont know which one to change and what value to set
    for some unknown reason the widget doesnt display anything anymore (other than clock hands) on lockscreen or homescreen.. i refreshed mylocation, respring, reboot, on and off in winterboard.. nothing seems to work :S its really confusing and its getting really annoying.. has any1 else had such a problem with a mylocation dependent widget? can some1 convert it to regular yahoo weather code in the Config.js type theme? i would really appreciate it
    thanks guys

Thanks

for some unknown reason the widget doesnt display anything anymore (other than clock hands) on lockscreen or homescreen.. i refreshed mylocation, respring, reboot, on and off in winterboard.. nothing seems to work :S its really confusing and its getting really annoying.. has any1 else had such a problem with a mylocation dependent widget? can some1 convert it to regular yahoo weather code in the Config.js type theme? i would really appreciate it
    thanks guys
    I don't use my location. But there were a bunch of people having troubles yesterday on twitter, so maybe something got changed on the weather server-side?

EDIT: Try THIS post from KOH (seems to know a fair bit about mylocation:P). Just remember to re-name the original file in your widget so you keep it....DON'T just overwrite it. Or you can just wait and see if yahoo sorts itself out (that seems to be the problem??). Thank you.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 10-01-2012 at 10:21 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (10-02-2012), capodtc (10-02-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Try THIS post from KOH (seems to know a fair bit about mylocation:P). Just remember to re-name the original file in your widget so you keep it....DON'T just overwrite it. Or you can just wait and see if yahoo sorts itself out (that seems to be the problem??). Thank you.
    Thanks Sk37cH
    i tried what they said on that thread but it still didnt work.. at least its a relief to know that its yahoos problem and ntn from my end lol

btw any progress on WolframAlpha and google icons?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to capodtc For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (10-02-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by faarkrog74 View Post
    More icons to work on if somebody is up for it :-)
    Attachment 613246
    All from the danish appStore.
    I think I did most of them. Sorry if I missed one. They have been added to your bundle, as well as below and the Alternate Icons, for anyone else. Thank you.

It looks awesome! Gotta say its better than the original. Im tired of telling you thanks but thank you again waiting for the rest
    Try these->JukeBox Controls.zip, and let me know how they look. You may want to swing me the "Jukebox" image (if it is an image), because there is subtle differences in the fonts (most notably the "x"). Thank you.

Thanks Sk37cH
    i tried what they said on that thread but it still didnt work.. at least its a relief to know that its yahoos problem and ntn from my end lol
    btw any progress on WolframAlpha and google icons?
    Sorry for the delay. I had done yours first, but had so much on that I didn't get round to posting them. I've added them below, and to the Alternate Icons. Thank you.

The recent changes include: -Google Search, Onavo, Threshold, Wolfram Alfa, Color Splash, Bilbasen (2 icons), Flick Golf Extreme, My Xbox, Touch Grind, Zen Pinball, Tweetbot, and Viber. I thought I'd added the last few, but they weren't in there Also in the screen shot are 2 alternate contact icons I had a play with. I don't think sharing them in the bundle is a good idea, as eventually it'd just make the pirates job a little too easy. If you're interested in something different to add to your personal collection, send me a PM, and I'll see what I can do. Thank you

Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-2x.png Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-2x_alt.png Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-2x.png Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-2x.png Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon_app_iphone-2x.png Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-2x.png Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-wolframalphaicon-2x.png Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-2x.png Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-2x.png Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-zen_pinball_game_icon_114x114.png Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-2x.png Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icons5.png

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

ag92 (10-30-2012), bluevixen (10-03-2012), capodtc (10-02-2012), coombo3 (10-02-2012), jweis (10-02-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

The recent changes include: -Google Search, Onavo, Threshold, Wolfram Alfa, Color Splash, Bilbasen (2 icons), Flick Golf Extreme, My Xbox, Touch Grind, Zen Pinball, Tweetbot, and Viber.
    thank you very much
    but seems like ur signature is gone! where can i get the updated bundles? and also can u make a more WolframAlphaey icon instead of a star??

15. The Following User Says Thank You to capodtc For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (10-02-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Try these->Attachment 613414, and let me know how they look. You may want to swing me the "Jukebox" image (if it is an image), because there is subtle differences in the fonts (most notably the "x"). Thank you.

Thanks. This is how it looks after Great!!!

Abot "jukebox" text it used to write "no song playing" I changed the .plist of it. I think it belongs to the ipod's font. I cant especially change it unless i change the font. So its OK.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coombo3 For This Useful Post:

DarkDei (10-03-2012), Sk37cH (10-02-2012)

Thanks

thank you very much
    but seems like ur signature is gone! where can i get the updated bundles? and also can u make a more WolframAlphaey icon instead of a star??
    Sure. I'll do my best. I had one with a 10 pointed star, But it looked weird. It's a music app isn't it? I'll look at some screens and see what I can come up with. As for my sig, here it is. I usually only post it once a page, so I don't spam everyone, and it does it's intended purpose of not having to go back more than one page. I didn't realize I hadn't on this one yet, sorry
    EDIT: Ok...so WolframAlpha is a search/ knowledge database of sorts. Soooo maybe some kind of search bar and mini logo?

Thanks. This is how it looks after Great!!!
    Abot "jukebox" text it used to write "no song playing" I changed the .plist of it. I think it belongs to the ipod's font. I cant especially change it unless i change the font. So its OK.
    That does look tidy! They came out great I thought so for the text, as it would be a "Dynamic Label" not a static image. The boss font is Halvetica Neue, so I used the closest free alternative
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 10-02-2012 at 08:23 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

capodtc (10-02-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sk37cH,

When you have time could you make a snes icon?

com.explusalpha.snes9xex
    icon.png

Name:  snes.png
Views: 603
Size:  3.9 KB

21. The Following User Says Thank You to jweis For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (10-02-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ok...so WolframAlpha is a search/ knowledge database of sorts. Soooo maybe some kind of search bar and mini logo?
    ya its a really nice and useful app.. cant u just take the original icon and give it a flite look?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to capodtc For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,879 Times in 1,610 Posts

Amazing job here !!!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (10-03-2012), Sk37cH (10-02-2012)

Thanks

ya its a really nice and useful app.. cant u just take the original icon and give it a flite look?
    I can, but that's not the way I roll:P I have a tendency to push for the best I'm capable of at the time, and I've come a fair way since the copy n paste icons I did at first. The problem you have with most original icons, is that the glyphs have the lighting source built into them (wolfram being a good example). This throws the eye off when you add other light sources. An to get a crisp edge, I would draw a shape around the wolfram glyph, and create a vector mask (essentially drawing the glyph) so I've drawn the outside, why not draw the inside I'll throw a couple together over the next day or 2 and see what I come up with. Thank you for your feedback.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 10-02-2012 at 06:04 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

capodtc (10-02-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I can, but that's not the way I roll:P I have a tendency to push for the best I'm capable of at the time, and I've come a fair way since the copy n paste icons I did at first. The problem you have with most original icons, is that the glyphs have the lighting source built into them (wolfram being a good example). This throws the eye off when you add other light sources. An to get a crisp edge, I would draw a shape around the wolfram glyph (essentially drawing the glyph) so I've drawn the outside, why not draw the inside I'll throw a couple together over the next day or 2 and see what I come up with. Thank you for your feedback.
    dude ure a pro!! u deserve like a modmyi medal of honor or smtn lol

29. The Following User Says Thank You to capodtc For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (10-02-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Sk37cH, if you have time can you make the red badge you made in black?thanks in advance

Thanks

dude ure a pro!! u deserve like a modmyi medal of honor or smtn lol
    lol. Not quite. Still learning. I'm getting better tho Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by `deadpool View Post
    Sk37cH, if you have time can you make the red badge you made in black?thanks in advance
    Try these. You will have to mod the color of the text via the plist for some of them. I tried to line it up with mejemaka's version as best I could. I hope they're on the money. I still got the PSD there if you need any minor adjustments, but like I said, they should be pretty close. Thank you.
    Name:  SBBadgeBG@2x.png
Views: 410
Size:  5.2 KBName:  SBBadgeBG@2x_Blue.png
Views: 398
Size:  5.3 KBName:  SBBadgeBG@2x_Green.png
Views: 393
Size:  5.3 KBName:  SBBadgeBG@2xWhite.png
Views: 387
Size:  5.3 KB
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 10-04-2012 at 12:35 AM.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

ag92 (10-30-2012), capodtc (10-03-2012), mejemaka (10-03-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone faarkrog74's Avatar
    Thanks

Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-sk-rmbillede-2012-10-03-kl.-21.49.34.png

hey everyOne:-)

Can any one tell my have i get my icon label`s this dark color?, ......

And one more thing..... the first Tweetbot KBRY. Did! (See Picture) how do i get that ? in my Flite Bundle , Im a tweetbot collector ;-) he he...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Check in info.plist of the theme u have on top in winterboard